I really want to punch this guy in my class.

• 149 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gamerelite5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gamerelite5
Member since 2007 • 346 Posts

Well a few years ago I had dandruff, but I've been using shampoo so no one even knows I have it. But this guy just wont let it die sometimes he'll grab my stuff then drop it and shake his hands and say he's contaminated. Another thing he does is make fun of my glasses. I don't wear them all the time just when we're on computers, watching movies, etc. Then I usualy call him a tard because lots of people have glasses, then he asks if I have 1/20 vision. God dammit I just want to sock him in the face. Also tommorow is the last day before my spring break so I think that would be a good time to do it, because if they suspended me it wouldn't mean anything.

nobodyshero87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 nobodyshero87
Member since 2006 • 22210 Posts

Well a few years ago I had dandruff, but I've been using shampoo so no one even knows I have it. But this guy just wont let it die sometimes he'll grab my stuff then drop it and shake his hands and say he's contaminated. Another thing he does is make fun of my glasses. I don't wear them all the time just when we're on computers, watching movies, etc. Then I usualy call him a tard because lots of people have glasses, then he asks if I have 1/20 vision. God dammit I just want to sock him in the face. Also tommorow is the last day before my spring break so I think that would be a good time to do it, because if they suspended me it wouldn't mean anything.

gamerelite5
just ignore him...hes just special:P
sigphilwilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 sigphilwilson
Member since 2006 • 208 Posts
Ignore him or find something wrong with him and start making fun!
Avatar image for deactivated-5855efbca02a1
deactivated-5855efbca02a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#4 deactivated-5855efbca02a1
Member since 2005 • 9341 Posts
Do it. You won't regret it. :|
Avatar image for BEAN_LARD_MULCH
BEAN_LARD_MULCH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BEAN_LARD_MULCH
Member since 2006 • 4720 Posts

If you can, start confusing him with logical comebacks, he sounds like a person who cant counter those.

In other words, start physiologically beating him down, to a certan point not to much just to the point on where he stops. 

gamerelite5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 gamerelite5
I would like to ignore him but he sits right next to me. Plus I'm not good at finding things wrong with people.
steppinrazor88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#7 steppinrazor88
Member since 2006 • 14441 Posts
:lol: you have dandruff and wear glasses :lol:
xwolfghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 xwolfghost
Member since 2005 • 6076 Posts
I say beat him up. Hes sounds like a real jerk and ignoring him wont make him go away. Put him in his place. That is if you can, don't try it if you know you can't :|
-Karayan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 -Karayan-
Member since 2006 • 6713 Posts
Wait 20 years until you're making millions and he gets fired from his gas station, and taunt him.
Avatar image for DBZKingdomHFAN3
DBZKingdomHFAN3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10 DBZKingdomHFAN3
Member since 2006 • 779 Posts
its not worth it trust me, ive had this experience before, i got in a fight with this one girl and she just won't let it die, im alwasy so close to beating on her, but i just think, i have way too much going for me, track, good grades and stuff like that, so i just have to calm down, i noe its hard sometimes but its worth it to do that
Greatgone12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Greatgone12
Member since 2005 • 25469 Posts
Some people just deserve to be punched in the face. When you go to the principal's office, say it was out of self-defense. I mean, unless there's a camera around, there's no way he can disprove what you say.
SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#12 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
Just ignore him completely. People will realise he's an idiot.
Account_27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Account_27
Member since 2005 • 13426 Posts
Punching is weak. Take out a knife and slit his throat.
Hinata237

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Hinata237
Member since 2006 • 9416 Posts
Dude, don't get involved with him.
Hinata237

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Hinata237
Member since 2006 • 9416 Posts
Dude, don't get involved with him.
gamerelite5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 gamerelite5
:lol: you have dandruff and wear glasses :lol:steppinrazor88
You're him aren't you? j/k
raiden509

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 raiden509
Member since 2006 • 3181 Posts
the punishment will carry over spring break i say its not worth it unless he throws the first punch if he does knock him out
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts
If he reallly is the way you're portraying him, then he isn't someone you should waste your time on.
steppinrazor88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#19 steppinrazor88
Member since 2006 • 14441 Posts
[QUOTE="steppinrazor88"]:lol: you have dandruff and wear glasses :lol:gamerelite5
You're him aren't you? j/k

yup...and i'm going to beat you up tomorrow for talking about me on teh intraweb :evil:
MM555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 MM555
Member since 2006 • 1539 Posts
Just piss him off enough until he attacks you and then break his arm.  That will teach that SOB
gamerelite5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 gamerelite5
the punishment will carry over spring break i say its not worth it unless he throws the first punch if he does knock him out raiden509
So what you're saying is to provoke him. It's a good idea I will do that. I'll probably say something about how his petty insults are hiding his homosexuality or about how he's really a girl. Also I would be able to take him he's my size but unhealthy, and is for the strangest reason always a bright red color.
Greatgone12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Greatgone12

If he reallly is the way you're portraying him, then he isn't someone you should waste your time on. CommanderShiro
I disagree. Not stopping bullying is just as bad as bullying itself.

I swear, just punch him, flick him off. Whatever. Get the principal involved. Hell, the police, if it gets bad enough. I was bullied for the same reason, and eventually I just told him to **** off. Didn't really stop him. So I got the principal involved. That stopped him.

Actually, last I heard, he was in jail on drug charges. I laughed. A lot.

Greatgone12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Greatgone12
[QUOTE="raiden509"]the punishment will carry over spring break i say its not worth it unless he throws the first punch if he does knock him out gamerelite5

So what you're saying is to provoke him. It's a good idea I will do that. I'll probably say something about how his petty insults are hiding his homosexuality or about how he's really a girl. Also I would be able to take him he's my size but unhealthy, and is for the strangest reason always a bright red color.

No. Follow him into the bathroom, steal his underwear, and run.
Flow4U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Flow4U
Member since 2007 • 1529 Posts
Punch him its not good to keep your angre bottled up.
raiden509

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 raiden509
Member since 2006 • 3181 Posts
[QUOTE="gamerelite5"][QUOTE="raiden509"]the punishment will carry over spring break i say its not worth it unless he throws the first punch if he does knock him out Greatgone12

ok thats not weird .....
gamerelite5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 gamerelite5
[QUOTE="gamerelite5"][QUOTE="raiden509"]the punishment will carry over spring break i say its not worth it unless he throws the first punch if he does knock him out Greatgone12

err how would I steal his under wear I don't think people take it completely off when they're in there.
MM555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 MM555

[QUOTE="CommanderShiro"]If he reallly is the way you're portraying him, then he isn't someone you should waste your time on. Greatgone12

I swear, just punch him, flick him off. Whatever. Get the principal involved. Hell, the police, if it gets bad enough. I was bullied for the same reason, and eventually I just told him to **** off. Didn't really stop him. So I got the principal involved. That stopped him.

No if he just kicks his ass, then he won't mess with hem again. Man, just provoke him and teach him a lesson. Then, when you are in the principals office, you can say it was out of self-defense. PM me if you do it.
Decessus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -5

#28 Decessus
Member since 2003 • 5132 Posts

gamerelite5

Have you told him to stop?

I don't mean in a "I'm afraid of you please leave me alone" kind of way either.  You want to get your point across, but at the same time you don't want to be too aggressive either because then that's just you asking for a fight.

If a fight is what you want, do it on your own terms. 

ShadySpecimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29 ShadySpecimen
Member since 2007 • 459 Posts
seriously, do it. what grade are you in? years later, you'll wish you had stood up for yourself. i do...
TheManOfChoice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 TheManOfChoice
Member since 2003 • 4148 Posts
Anyone who says its not worth it to beat that person down obviously either never did that themselves, never experienced teasing because they were the hardcore ones, or tried to beat the person down and failed (which is why you punch them in the temple without saying anything)
MM555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MM555
*Him
Greatgone12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Greatgone12

[QUOTE="Greatgone12"][QUOTE="gamerelite5"][QUOTE="raiden509"]the punishment will carry over spring break i say its not worth it unless he throws the first punch if he does knock him out gamerelite5

err how would I steal his under wear I don't think people take it completely off when they're in there.

I don't know. Either you steal his underwear, or caused feces/urine marks on the bathroom floor while attempting to steal his underwear.

If you get in trouble, lie about it. Kick his ass. He's a dick.

MM555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 MM555
Also, make sure there are no witnesses...
helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#34 helium_flash
Member since 2007 • 9244 Posts
Just slip a knife into his backpack and then write a note to the office saying he has a deadly weapon and threatened to pull it on you.
Avatar image for deactivated-5855efbca02a1
deactivated-5855efbca02a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#35 deactivated-5855efbca02a1
Member since 2005 • 9341 Posts

And don't forget to sniff them :)
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts

[QUOTE="CommanderShiro"]If he reallly is the way you're portraying him, then he isn't someone you should waste your time on. Greatgone12

This guy seems more like a prick than an actual bully being a threat.
gamerelite5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 gamerelite5
Well I really want to punch him in the nose hard. I hear that makes blood fly everywhere.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#38 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Tell him to step off and talk about him making fun of you is covering up for his insecurities.
Decessus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Decessus

So what you're saying is to provoke him. It's a good idea I will do that. I'll probably say something about how his petty insults are hiding his homosexuality or about how he's really a girl. Also I would be able to take him he's my size but unhealthy, and is for the strangest reason always a bright red color.gamerelite5

Why provoke him?  If you really want to fight, hit him when he isn't expecting it.

soroush7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 soroush7
Member since 2003 • 1968 Posts
If you wana fight him...fight him!
Greatgone12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Greatgone12
[QUOTE="Greatgone12"]

[QUOTE="CommanderShiro"]If he reallly is the way you're portraying him, then he isn't someone you should waste your time on. CommanderShiro

This guy seems more like a prick than an actual bully being a threat.

Well, he was in 4th grade....
MM555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 MM555
Just slip a knife into his backpack and then write a note to the office saying he has a deadly weapon threatened to pull it on you.helium_flash
If you don't want to fight him, that always works...
Greatgone12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Greatgone12

[QUOTE="gamerelite5"]
So what you're saying is to provoke him. It's a good idea I will do that. I'll probably say something about how his petty insults are hiding his homosexuality or about how he's really a girl. Also I would be able to take him he's my size but unhealthy, and is for the strangest reason always a bright red color.Decessus

Why provoke him?  If you really want to fight, hit him when he isn't expecting it.

Like while he's urinating.

While he's focused on not missing, sock him in the face, or better yet, literally kick his ass. He might fall. Just try not to get urinated on.

gamerelite5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 gamerelite5
Just slip a knife into his backpack and then write a note to the office saying he has a deadly weapon and threatened to pull it on you. helium_flash
That's actually a very good idea and I'm actually considering doing it.
MM555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 MM555
Remember, if you beat his sorry ass, no one will mess with you the rest of the year...
Decessus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Decessus

While he's focused on not missing, sock him in the face, or better yet, literally kick his ass. He might fall. Just try not to get urinated on.

Greatgone12

Whatever works.  

HupHupOranje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 HupHupOranje
Member since 2006 • 1450 Posts
Punch him? Nah. Show him how pissed you really are: stab him in the eye with a pencil. No one will **** with you.
MM555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 MM555
[QUOTE="helium_flash"]Just slip a knife into his backpack and then write a note to the office saying he has a deadly weapon and threatened to pull it on you. gamerelite5
That's actually a very good idea and I'm actually considering doing it.

Just make sure they can't trace the knife back to you...
gamerelite5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 gamerelite5
[QUOTE="Decessus"]

[QUOTE="gamerelite5"]
So what you're saying is to provoke him. It's a good idea I will do that. I'll probably say something about how his petty insults are hiding his homosexuality or about how he's really a girl. Also I would be able to take him he's my size but unhealthy, and is for the strangest reason always a bright red color.Greatgone12

Why provoke him? If you really want to fight, hit him when he isn't expecting it.

That would work but recently no one is allowed to go to the bathroom because of "gang fights."