How am i supposed to enjoy life if im ugly and everyon treasts me like crap?

• 128 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheStore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TheStore
Member since 2008 • 143 Posts

Im ugly and everyon treasts me like crap because im ugly. I have accepted the fact that i will probably never have a girlfriend. I will probably be lonely the rest of my life. I have no friends, i dont like my family. How can I enjoy life? please tell me

DethSkematik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 117

#2 DethSkematik
Member since 2008 • 3900 Posts
Easy. Just be like me, and don't give a crap 8).
mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mindstorm
Member since 2003 • 15255 Posts
Having a little bit more confidence in yourself will help. The attitude you have in life will carry you much farther than your physical attractiveness.
TheStore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TheStore
Easy. Just be like me, and don't give a crap 8). DethSkematik
So your ugly? Do girls abuse you and you dont care? Dont you wanna live the life?
EarnMyRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 EarnMyRespect
Member since 2009 • 306 Posts

I don't see why you would care. If you value life and enjoyment based off how your perceived by others, I'd seriously consider giving up on trying to enjoy life.. No matter what you will have people who see you in a certain light and think stuff about you..Its up to you to look past that and value life for what it really is.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

With that attitude you're certainly never going to get a girlfriend.

You need more confidence!

Avatar image for AtomicBaconBits
AtomicBaconBits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7 AtomicBaconBits
Member since 2006 • 8855 Posts

I don't see why you would care. If you value life and enjoyment based off how your perceived by others, I'd seriously consider giving up on trying to enjoy life.. No matter what you will have people who see you in a certain light and think stuff about you..Its up to you to look past that and value life for what it really is.

EarnMyRespect

Pretty much sums it up right here.

TheStore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TheStore

EarnMyRespect
great advice, thank you
Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#9 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

If that's how you want your mind to be set, then don't expect a change. YOU yourself has to make that change. Change your attitude and be more confident.

Keep your chin up, and do something about it. I doubt you're that ugly.

pete_merlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 pete_merlin
Member since 2007 • 6098 Posts
[QUOTE="DethSkematik"]Easy. Just be like me, and don't give a crap 8). TheStore
So your ugly? Do girls abuse you and you dont care? Dont you wanna live the life?

live what life?
stevoqwerty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 stevoqwerty
Member since 2006 • 4029 Posts

pics or didn't happen.

VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 VaguelyTagged
Member since 2009 • 10702 Posts

i'm in the exact situation TC,plus that i live in a crappy country,i'm guessing atleas you're living in a free country :?

leperphiliac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 leperphiliac
Member since 2008 • 1391 Posts
Don't let them get you down, these people get into your head and make you belive it. I doubt your looks will stop you from getting a girlfriend but it does sound like your personality will if you keep it up. May I suggest working out? such as weight lifting, it has been scientifically proven that working out releases a chemical in our brain which makes us feel more confident and positive. It may also make you look better and girls will start to take notice of you, worked for me.
jeremiah06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 jeremiah06
Member since 2004 • 7217 Posts

Im ugly and everyon treasts me like crap because im ugly. I have accepted the fact that i will probably never have a girlfriend. I will probably be lonely the rest of my life. I have no friends, i dont like my family. How can I enjoy life? please tell me

TheStore

How old are you? There are a LOT of desperate women. You just have to know were to look. Try community college. You'll find women who work full time, go to school part time, and has a child to raise. They tend to be less choosy. As a matter of fact they get far less respect from men then ugly guys get from women. There are also overweight women. You just have to change up you standards(appearance wise) and you'll find plenty of women to chose from. If you are a kid(under 18 or in high school) then all I can tell you is to stay strong. You'll find that young people are very mean but just keep your head up and study. You can worry about women when you get older(if your under 18 ).

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
You're probably not as ugly as you think you are. You're probably.... 15 or younger? Don't look at yourself now and say "Yep, I will always look like this". Because you won't. Puberty does a lot, and you can't say "Oh I hit puberty at 13 I'm done it sucks", because you're not done. Go look at that site for celebrity school pictures, half those people were ugly as sin back in school, but now they're sex symbols all over the world. The idea of "ugly" is relative. My boyfriend and I got together when we were 13 and 14, and we'd both been teased for years about being ugly. But we both found each other really attractive, nobody else's opinions mattered. So basically what I'm saying is you WILL get a girlfriend, you just haven't found the right girl yet. I LOVE being 'ugly' because it got me somebody who cared more about my inside than my outside, and that's what's going to happen to you too. Enjoy your life by realizing you're still a kid, life isn't going to stay forever the way it was when you were a teenager. You could wake up tomorrow and look like brad pitt, but I'm sure you wouldn't be any happier than you are now in the long run, if all you feel that matters is your outside.
Avatar image for deactivated-6016f2513d412
deactivated-6016f2513d412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-6016f2513d412
Member since 2007 • 20414 Posts
Find things that you like to do. Get some hobbies that you like. Also, I think you should try to gain some confidence. I know it's hard, but it'll be very hard for you to make friends if you aren't at least a little confident. Don't accept any "fact" that you will never have a girlfriend or anything like that. I'm assuming that you're still young and have plenty of time left. Just try to find some things that make you happy. Make a list of the things that you like about yourself. Change things about yourself that you don't like. Do whatever you need to do to gain a little confidence, and then go out into the world and try to make some friends.
grape_of_wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 grape_of_wrath
Member since 2009 • 3756 Posts

News flash-you are a guy.you don't have to be good looking. a bit of self confidence and belief in your self will go a long way. If every uglyguy was tormented because he's not pretty-every person w/ a penis ,with a 2% exception, would be jumping off roof tops.

travisstaggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#18 travisstaggs
Member since 2008 • 10562 Posts

TheStore

Ahh come on pal, you need to gain some confidence and its alright for a guy to be ugly as long as he has some confidence and carries himself well he will find a girlfriend. With the family thing who cares most people I know dislike there family also its kind of just a common thing for lots of people now.

Hate_Squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 Hate_Squad
Member since 2007 • 1357 Posts

if you afford it you can have cosmetic plastic surgery,nothing extreme,cutting off a little from your nose or chin.or some facial implants or fat removal can completely change your face and boost your confidence.

markop2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 markop2003
Member since 2005 • 29917 Posts
*shrug* Just find something that you enjoy where it dosn't matter what you look like.
MagikarpSplash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MagikarpSplash
Member since 2009 • 825 Posts

With that attitude you're certainly never going to get a girlfriend.

You need more confidence!

DJ-Lafleur
Yeah, confidence is key. It's more acceptable for guys to be unattractive, so be happy you're not a girl. :P
Crimsader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Crimsader
Member since 2008 • 11672 Posts
Who said that you have to enjoy life? Life's like a chicken house ladder - short and nasty. I got used to it.
caityful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 caityful
Member since 2010 • 1210 Posts

I'm sorry you feel this way.
Fortunately for you, "ugly" is just one state of mind. I've never met a truly ugly person in my life, though I'm young. People just have different characteristics.
Besides, not all girls are shallow.
All you need is confidence, and you're on your way, son!

Would a hug help, perhaps?

freek666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25 freek666
Member since 2007 • 22312 Posts

Bam, right there.

solidgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 solidgamer
Member since 2005 • 7542 Posts
There is someone for everyone stop feeling down and do something about it. You can always change your body. 1) Get built six pack etc. 2) Get some style and new hair cut or something 3) Reap the results.
flowersjf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#27 flowersjf
Member since 2008 • 2856 Posts

Exactly, Im 18 and I've never had a girlfriend(though I've had my chances but I always screw them up). Just take it easy and if things are in your mind then I would suggest playing video games or even sports, it gets things off my head easily. And I'm pretty sure you're not ugly(no homo everyone says girls are only into personality so I guess looks shouldn't matter much then. Hopefully I cheered you up a little bit.

Adrianstalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Adrianstalker
Member since 2008 • 1467 Posts

Get yourself involved (and good at) in some form of art. Ugly artists men are all around respected

Solid_Tango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Solid_Tango
Member since 2009 • 8609 Posts
Requesting pics of TC.
BRi4NB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 BRi4NB
Member since 2008 • 141 Posts

You need to find a crutch. Be it alcohol, jesus, red bull... Something to give you the temporary feeling that everything is ok.

Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Lonelynight
Member since 2006 • 30051 Posts
Become a famous person so you can look down on them in the future.
darkfox101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 darkfox101
Member since 2004 • 7055 Posts
Drugs
Travis_Odell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Travis_Odell
Member since 2008 • 1775 Posts
Marry Jane my friend :) she will take you in and make sweet paranoid love with your mind.
Bitter_Altmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Bitter_Altmer
Member since 2010 • 356 Posts

Look atthat ugly **** in the mirror that you see every morning and headbutt the **** out of him. You'll become handsome then. This works, hope this helps.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#35 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
Learn to stand up for yourself.
Kenny789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#36 Kenny789
Member since 2006 • 10434 Posts
Just be yourself and enjoy life! Friends and girls will follow :D
Steingrimur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#37 Steingrimur
Member since 2005 • 3561 Posts

People here are very naive, looks do in fact matter a lot. My advice is: Working out. If you don't have the face, you can have the body. It looks to me as if you have plenty of motivation to do this, since it sounds like you're at your all-time low. You need something to dedicate yourself to, the gym is a good start. Confidence is also key, but it is impossible to just grow that overnight or grow it out of nothingness. If you work out, perhaps buy some nice clothes, then you might begin to feel better about yourself. If you work out, and this still doesn't work, I would suggest rehabilitation. Move to a new environment, get a new job, do something new. You will start meeting new people, who will get an impression of you NOT related to how you once were, but how you are now. You will also have that 'new guy' attention, which will probably help boost your ego.

solid_mario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 solid_mario
Member since 2005 • 3144 Posts
Self esteem issues or what?
pete_merlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 pete_merlin
Member since 2007 • 6098 Posts

how old are you? because people are only mean to others at a very young age, friends dont care how someone looks :S

scorch-62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 scorch-62
Member since 2006 • 29763 Posts
Self-fulfilling prophecies ftw?
Mr_Leonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Mr_Leonis
Member since 2007 • 4615 Posts

TheStore
You have already accepted defeat therefore you cannot win. :?
Pvt_r3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Pvt_r3d
Member since 2006 • 7901 Posts
Lol, your the only one treating yourself like crap.
scorch-62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 scorch-62
Member since 2006 • 29763 Posts
Lol, your the only one treating yourself like crap.Pvt_r3d
Yeah, to hell with the kids who call him names and throw stuff at him!
Avatar image for swizz-the-gamer
swizz-the-gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#44 swizz-the-gamer
Member since 2005 • 8801 Posts

Don't sound so pathetic, go to the gym start taking pride in the way you dress and you'll gain confidence. It's a great way to start.

Avatar image for positivebalance
positivebalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 positivebalance
Member since 2010 • 2352 Posts

there are several factors that go into getting a girlfriend. first, what type of girl are you expecting to get with? the popular preppy girls that go after the head of the wrestling and football teams, or the shy, yet cute girls who diamonds in the rough? IMO, forget about the preppy girls, they're artificial and have little lasting value beyond their TnA.

also, how old are you? just because you don't have a girlfriend now doesn't mean you'll ever have a girlfriend. a friend of my dads used to be a huge Dungeonds and Dragons nerd with NO friend and never had a girlfriend in high school. then he went to college and found the love of his life when he was 28. hell, some people don't find that special someone till they're in their 40s! life is a long, long road, and there are many ways to change yourself - BUT, don't just change yourself to please others, change yourself to to please yourself. exercising is an excellent way to not only gain confidence, but to live a healthier life****as well.

don't give up on life, and don't give up on people!

mohfrontline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 mohfrontline
Member since 2007 • 5678 Posts
I know plenty of butt ugly guys who get hot women. It's because they have confidence. They don't even consider themselves to be ugly. It's all about attitude. I'm sure someone out there thinks you might be a cool guy. Just start exercising (really helps btw), and eventually you'll get there.
Pvt_r3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Pvt_r3d
Member since 2006 • 7901 Posts
[QUOTE="Pvt_r3d"]Lol, your the only one treating yourself like crap.scorch-62
Yeah, to hell with the kids who call him names and throw stuff at him!

Yeah! Just throw stuff back and come packing a giant battle axe!
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#48 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts
If all else fails; at the very end game, it only matters if you think it does
Daxo90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Daxo90
Member since 2009 • 1533 Posts

The only reason why people treat you like crap is because your reaction is most likely hilarious to them... just don't care about what they say and it will eventually stop.

OllieTheDogBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#50 OllieTheDogBoy
Member since 2010 • 335 Posts

Be confident and honest about yourself and one day you will find the right person who is suited for yourself and try to resolve the issues with your family and you will enjoy life much more