How am i supposed to enjoy life if im ugly and everyon treasts me like crap?

• 128 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Trollsters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Trollsters
Member since 2009 • 637 Posts

Im ugly and everyon treasts me like crap because im ugly. I have accepted the fact that i will probably never have a girlfriend. I will probably be lonely the rest of my life. I have no friends, i dont like my family. How can I enjoy life? please tell me

TheStore
With that attitude your right, you never will have a girlfriend. Stop sulking and being all depressed. I know some really ugly guys that have banging girls and you know why? personality. They are awesome people to hang out with they are fun and outgoing. No girl wants to give a guy the time of day that has no self esteem.
cyborg100000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 cyborg100000
Member since 2005 • 2905 Posts

I think confidence is a much better thing to have than looks, luckily you can work on that.

xionvalkyrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 xionvalkyrie
Member since 2008 • 3444 Posts

Also, 80% of beauty is cosmetic. A new haircut, better clothes, some makeup can go a long way towards making an average person look stunning, or an ugly person look above average. You just have to put effort into maintaining it.

Avatar image for tocklestein2005
tocklestein2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 tocklestein2005
Member since 2008 • 5532 Posts

learn to enjoy treating people like crap right back.

roleplayer2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#105 roleplayer2004
Member since 2004 • 921 Posts

[QUOTE="roleplayer2004"]

Girls like ugly dudes trust me. Just be rebellious and dont think about it.

rawsavon

from which side of the fence are you making this assertion... :P

More often than not women choose personality or individuality over appearance. I see so many hot girls out there with bogans it's beyond a joke. If you can hold a conversation and make them laugh chances are they are going to follow you around like a bad smell. If you can communicate with a women they'll be like a dog on leash. So sharpen up your speaking skills.

xhellcatx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#106 xhellcatx
Member since 2006 • 9015 Posts

[QUOTE="xhellcatx"]

I suggest getting a pet, A cat or a dog. Something that will need you and depend on you and unconditionally love you. Then You get the warm fuzzies and feel all "awwe" inside and then YAY. :)

Desulated

It's all love and comfort until they die.

Yea but they still make life enjoyable. And some live for a long time if you treat them right and take care of them. My dog lived 15 years.
Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#107 Desulated
Member since 2005 • 30952 Posts

[QUOTE="TheStore"]

Im ugly and everyon treasts me like crap because im ugly. I have accepted the fact that i will probably never have a girlfriend. I will probably be lonely the rest of my life. I have no friends, i dont like my family. How can I enjoy life? please tell me

Trollsters

With that attitude your right, you never will have a girlfriend. Stop sulking and being all depressed. I know some really ugly guys that have banging girls and you know why? personality. They are awesome people to hang out with they are fun and outgoing. No girl wants to give a guy the time of day that has no self esteem.

The poor kid's in High School, you think girls are that nice when they're at that stage?

rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 rawsavon
Member since 2004 • 40001 Posts
[QUOTE="roleplayer2004"]

[QUOTE="rawsavon"][QUOTE="roleplayer2004"]

Girls like ugly dudes trust me. Just be rebellious and dont think about it.

from which side of the fence are you making this assertion... :P

More often than not women choose personality or individuality over appearance. I see so many hot girls out there with bogans it's beyond a joke. If you can hold a conversation and make them laugh chances are they are going to follow you around like a bad smell. If you can communicate with a women they'll be like a dog on leash. So sharpen up your speaking skills.

I was just being a jackass...i meant were you speaking from the POV of the hot girl or the ugly guy in that scenario...
Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#109 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts
there was an old saying I think that went something like, "if you place a low value on yourself, rest assured, the world will not raise your price". I think that sums up what many people have been saying.
Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Desulated

[QUOTE="Desulated"]

[QUOTE="xhellcatx"]

I suggest getting a pet, A cat or a dog. Something that will need you and depend on you and unconditionally love you. Then You get the warm fuzzies and feel all "awwe" inside and then YAY. :)

xhellcatx

Yea but they still make life enjoyable. And some live for a long time if you treat them right and take care of them. My dog lived 15 years.

I wish my dogs and catall lived that long. They're all dead >_>

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6954 Posts

There are a ton of really ugly pro baseball, basketball, football and hockey playersmaking millions with super hot wifes or girlfriends.

The same is true through all walks of life, but you can easily google sports stars and see the truth of what I say. Think about that.

xhellcatx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 xhellcatx

[QUOTE="xhellcatx"][QUOTE="Desulated"]

Desulated

I wish my dogs and catall lived that long. They're all dead >_>

:( I am so sorry to hear that :( that is sooo sad. *gives cookies and a hug*
grizzlybear1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 grizzlybear1
Member since 2008 • 1249 Posts

Yeh maybe take up a sports hobby your interested in and really go for it and become the best, i recomend UFC.

Nkemjo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Nkemjo
Member since 2005 • 585 Posts

Having a little bit more confidence in yourself will help. The attitude you have in life will carry you much farther than your physical attractiveness.mindstorm

It true. To be blunt, why should anyone respect you when you don't even respect yourself?

Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Desulated

[QUOTE="mindstorm"]Having a little bit more confidence in yourself will help. The attitude you have in life will carry you much farther than your physical attractiveness.Nkemjo

It true. To be blunt, why should anyone respect you when you don't even respect yourself?

Maybe he's hit the "screw it" level where he just loses hope. It happens...I mean, there's really no point in struggling if no one even thinks you're existent.

xhellcatx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 xhellcatx

Yeh maybe take up a sports hobby your interested in and really go for it and become the best, i recomend UFC.

grizzlybear1
This may help keep you focused on the important things in life as well. aesthetics are not everything.
jorler333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#117 jorler333
Member since 2009 • 891 Posts

Ever seen George Lopez, learn from him..

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Razor-Lazor
Member since 2009 • 12763 Posts
Well, you're alive, and I'm pretty sure you're not living in Haiti right now. That's two good reasons. Just get more confidence, find something you love, and do it.
rcignoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 rcignoni
Member since 2004 • 8863 Posts
Sounds like you need confidence.
Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Desulated

Btw OP, I have the same issues as you. I find myself ugly (can't stand looking in the mirror for more than 2 seconds), I don't likemy family, and I have very little friends. My previous girlfriend was a ***** and now she's on my people to kill list.

Wait till you get to college. I suppose the increased freedom will let your spirit a bit more free to roam.

flowersjf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#121 flowersjf
Member since 2008 • 2856 Posts

There are a ton of really ugly pro baseball, basketball, football and hockey playersmaking millions with super hot wifes or girlfriends.

The same is true through all walks of life, but you can easily google sports stars and see the truth of what I say. Think about that.

SUD123456
Example: Marko Jaric, he's married to freakin' ADRIANA LIMA
MindFreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 MindFreeze
Member since 2007 • 2814 Posts

I didn't take the effort to read everything and see how old you are, but my guess is that you are in high school? I remember very well being extremely worried about my appearance in the first years of high school.

Well, good news, after a while you start realizing it doesn't matter whatsoever and you'll start getting comfortable with who you are (or so you should). The important part is to find friends who accept you for who you are. Don't set your mind to finding a lady friend (although this is probably pretty difficult in high school) and just let it come and have fun. Find happiness in other things (which there are plenty of) and someone will undoubtedly come your way.

R0cky_Racc00n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 R0cky_Racc00n
Member since 2006 • 5088 Posts

First, change your perception on life and look at things on an optimistic side. Life has meaning because we give it meaning. A bad feeling would'nt be bad if we didn't allow it to do that to us. Second, find your talents and use them to make yourself and others happy. And lastly, you might want to go on a spiritual journey of some kind.

Mr_Cumberdale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#124 Mr_Cumberdale
Member since 2004 • 10189 Posts
Use the internet. You'll be anonymous and can do whatever you want.
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#126 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts
It's your confidence and attitude. I've seen guys at my high school who look as ugly as rosie o'donnell releasing a monster turd in a toilet that have a girlfriend, friends, and manage to have a good life....
GTA_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 GTA_dude
Member since 2004 • 18358 Posts
Dont think too deeply into it. Be more adventurous, try to improve your looks, go to the gym, change the way you dress, or get a haircut or something. Looks can be easily changed, and personality is what stands out the most. And don't listen to other people, cause then whose running your life?
killerkool07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 killerkool07
Member since 2007 • 1210 Posts

TheStore

well......ok the best advice get a guitar (join a band) start writing music make angry bitter music make money use this to get plastic sugery get girls and youll be so talentede and respected you wont need your family