half of Saudi women are beaten at home, desert people are less violent

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#151 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

Can we be critical of is eras while also being supportive of some qualities? Critical of both Israel and Arab a countries?dave123321

QFT.

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts
[QUOTE="dave123321"]Can we be critical of is eras while also being supportive of some qualities? Critical of both Israel and Arab a countries?

people on the right only see the world in black and white
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 kingkong0124
Member since 2012 • 8329 Posts

BossPerson

You're getting nitpicky af right now dude. If anything, Israel provides a perfect model for secular Arabs on how to run a country with LGBT rights.

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 kingkong0124

[QUOTE="dave123321"]Can we be critical of is eras while also being supportive of some qualities? Critical of both Israel and Arab a countries?BossPerson
people on the right only see the world in black and white

Another generalization

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 deactivated-59d151f079814

[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"]

:|  Yeah because it worked so well with the Native American population, in which the majority of them died.. And what few are left have been put on fractions of the once vaste land they inhabited..  "Civilizing" uncivilized societies has created some of the worse atrocities in human history.

kingkong0124

What makes you think that it's a bad thing? Solely because how it worked with the Native Americans? Really? You're going to take a small portion of history and then use it to generalize the effects of a broad concept? Government has also caused some of the worst atrocities in human history - doesn't mean it can't be a good thing.

:|  Small portions? It is the greatest example of civilizations trying to "civilize" others.. If you don't like that one, we can start in Africa's colorful history.. Or Rome's "colorful" history in trying to civilize their northern neighbors....  The road to hell is paved in good intentions.

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 BossPerson

[QUOTE="BossPerson"]kingkong0124

You're getting nitpicky af right now dude. If anything, Israel provides a perfect model for secular Arabs on how to run a country with LGBT rights.

first of all, stop quoting like that. I barely know what post you're referring to. second, asking for some facts is all of a sudden "getting nitpicky" lol
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#159 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

Can we be critical of is eras while also being supportive of some qualities? Critical of both Israel and Arab a countries?dave123321

You can be whatever you want, that's your right in this country.

Disagreeing with certain policies of Israel is one thing, hating it is another. And unfortunately many hardline left-wingers do the latter. If you want the middle east to become a better place you must support Israel, it is the only nation in that part of the world that has the power to do it. The arabs should look at Israel's example and follow it, become a democracy like them. And liberals should stop being hypocrites and realise that the same country they love to hate on (Israel) is the ONLY country in that part of the world that values the same things that they do.

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 kingkong0124

:|  Small portions? It is the greatest example of civilizations trying to "civilize" others.. If you don't like that one, we can start in Africa's colorful history.. Or Rome's "colorful" history in trying to civilize their northern neighbors....  The road to hell is paved in good intentions.

sSubZerOo

Doesn't matter. Once again, you are generalizing. Government has killed hundreds of millions of people. Doesn't mean that government can't do good.

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 kingkong0124

BossPerson

I'll quote how I want.

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#162 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts

[QUOTE="dave123321"]Can we be critical of is eras while also being supportive of some qualities? Critical of both Israel and Arab a countries?ShadowMoses900

Disagreeing with certain policies of Israel is one thing, hating it is another. And unfortunately many hardline left-wingers do the latter. If you want the middle east to become a better place you must support Israel, it is the only nation in that part of the world that has the power to do it. The arabs should look at Israel's example and follow it, become a democracy like them. And liberals should stop being hypocrites and realise that the same country they love to hate on (Israel) is the ONLY country in that part of the world that values the same things that they do.

stephen+a+smith+eye+roll.gif

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 BossPerson

I'll quote how I want.

and people will continue to think your a tard for doing so no matter
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="BossPerson"]i dont know why im trying.... but how is Israel promoting freedom in the region? BossPerson

No point in answering a question to man who chooses to plug his own ears to ignore it.

Don't ask questions if you don't want to hear the answer.

im all ears. how does Israel promote freedom OUTSIDE of Israel?

It's not Israel's fault the arab countries don't want to listen. If, instead of them trying to bomb Israel all the time then maybe Israel can help them become democracies.

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 BossPerson

[QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

No point in answering a question to man who chooses to plug his own ears to ignore it.

Don't ask questions if you don't want to hear the answer.

ShadowMoses900

im all ears. how does Israel promote freedom OUTSIDE of Israel?

It's not Israel's fault the arab countries don't want to listen. If, instead of them trying to bomb Israel all the time then maybe Israel can help them become democracies.

thanks for the thorough response. You really answered the question. thanks again.
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

I'll quote how I want.

it's a valid point, kk.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="dave123321"]Can we be critical of is eras while also being supportive of some qualities? Critical of both Israel and Arab a countries?DroidPhysX

Yes posting more meme's again. Just says you have no good argument, really you don't even try to think for yourself around here.

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 DroidPhysX

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

Yes posting more meme's again. Just says you have no good argument, really you don't even try to think for yourself around here.

No, it says how comical blind israeli trust is.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="BossPerson"]im all ears. how does Israel promote freedom OUTSIDE of Israel?BossPerson

thanks for the thorough response. You really answered the question. thanks again.

Like I said, no point in answering a question to man who chooses to be deaf to the truth.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts
Kk, please call out shadow if you see him generalizing like boss person and he like to do.
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 BossPerson

[QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

Like I said, no point in answering a question to man who chooses to be deaf to the truth.

deaf to the truth lol enlighten me. I want to hear what you have to say. you realize you're making it sound as if you're avoiding the question?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 deactivated-59d151f079814

[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"]

kingkong0124

Doesn't matter. Once again, you are generalizing. Government has killed hundreds of millions of people. Doesn't mean that government can't do good.

That is not a SOUND comparison because we aren't arguing that the government is always good and above reproach.. BUT YOU are argueing that a country that is superior in civil rights and freedoms some how gives them the excuse to do what ever they want to their lesser neighbors with out criticism.. 

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 kingkong0124

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]

DroidPhysX

There's no such thing as "blind israeli trust". fact is this: Israel is the strongest, most stable, and most civilized ally in the entire region. It is in America's best interest and humanity's best interest to continue supporting them. Case closed.

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 kingkong0124

BUT YOU are argueing that a country that is superior in civil rights and freedoms some how gives them the excuse to do what ever they want to their lesser neighbors with out criticism.. 

sSubZerOo

No I'm not. All I said was the civilizing uncivilized countries is not always a bad thing and it can often be a good thing.

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 DroidPhysX
There's no such thing as "blind israeli trust". kingkong0124
Of course there is. Have you met the neoconservative wing of the Republican Party?
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 BossPerson

man,  whenever israel comes up shadow and kk go from likeable to friggen dumb@sses 

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 kingkong0124

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="BossPerson"]

I'll quote how I want.

BossPerson

and people will continue to think your a tard for doing so no matter

You were supposed to leave those insults back in middle school dude

Kk, please call out shadow if you see him generalizing like boss person and he like to do.dave123321

I'm getting a lot of posts that I must reply to, so I can't, sorry.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 deactivated-59d151f079814

[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"]

BUT YOU are argueing that a country that is superior in civil rights and freedoms some how gives them the excuse to do what ever they want to their lesser neighbors with out criticism.. 

kingkong0124

No I'm not. All I said was the civilizing uncivilized countries is not always a bad thing and it can often be a good thing.

:|  And I will point out to you that claiming who is uncivilized is extremely subjective..  And this very rhetoric is dangerous because it is the exact reasoning that has led to countless atrocities through out history.. 

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 DroidPhysX

man,  whenever israel comes up shadow and kk go from likeable to friggen dumb@sses 

BossPerson
Like America, Israel has their way with them.
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 kingkong0124
[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]There's no such thing as "blind israeli trust". DroidPhysX
Of course there is. Have you met the neoconservative wing of the Republican Party?

Okay. Israel is the most stable, powerful, loyal, and civilized ally in the region. I guess I can see why they would have "blind trust"
Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
Religion of peace, equality and non-violence.
DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 DroidPhysX
[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"]There's no such thing as "blind israeli trust". kingkong0124

Okay. Israel is the most stable, powerful, loyal, and civilized ally in the region. I guess I can see why they would have "blind trust"

They're powerful because we give them weapons and unlimited funding, they're loyal because we give them weapons and unlimited funding and they're "civilized ally" because we give them weapons and unlimited funding.
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 kingkong0124

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"]

sSubZerOo

:|  And I will point out to you that claiming who is uncivilized is extremely subjective..  And this very rhetoric is dangerous because it is the exact reasoning that has led to countless atrocities through out history.. 

Treating women poorly is uncivilized dude, like it or not. Also certain cultures are superior to others - no two cultures are created equal. 

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 BossPerson
[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"][QUOTE="DroidPhysX"] Of course there is. Have you met the neoconservative wing of the Republican Party?

They're powerful because we give them weapons and unlimited funding, they're loyal because we give them weapons and unlimited funding and they're "civilized ally" because we give them weapons and unlimited funding.

im gonna have to call you out on that. Thats a misrepresentation of the facts
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 kingkong0124

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"][QUOTE="DroidPhysX"] Of course there is. Have you met the neoconservative wing of the Republican Party?DroidPhysX

We also give a lot of funding to Pakistan and other ME countries..why aren't you complaining about them? Israel just uses their money better. And they're civilized not b/c of money, but because of their values.

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 DroidPhysX

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"] Okay. Israel is the most stable, powerful, loyal, and civilized ally in the region. I guess I can see why they would have "blind trust" BossPerson

im gonna have to call you out on that. Thats a misrepresentation of the facts

e5266281.jpg

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 DroidPhysX

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"] Okay. Israel is the most stable, powerful, loyal, and civilized ally in the region. I guess I can see why they would have "blind trust" kingkong0124

We also give a lot of funding to Pakistan and other ME countries..why aren't you complaining about them? Israel just uses their money better. And they're civilized not b/c of money, but because of their values.

Yes and we should also cut off funding for those other ME countries as well. Are you happy, kk?
Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

Ahhh,let's be real most women have been beaten or slapped at least once by their partner at some point Bucked20

You are also a disgusting human being. Man, you're going for the trifecta.

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 kingkong0124

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"] They're powerful because we give them weapons and unlimited funding, they're loyal because we give them weapons and unlimited funding and they're "civilized ally" because we give them weapons and unlimited funding.DroidPhysX

Yes and we should also cut off funding for those other ME countries as well. Are you happy, kk?

ME countries don't use their funding to help the United States.....Israel does. That's the difference. One is money well-spent and the other is a thief.

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 DroidPhysX

[QUOTE="Bucked20"]Ahhh,let's be real most women have been beaten or slapped at least once by their partner at some point airshocker

You are also a disgusting human being. Man, you're going for the trifecta.

Holy sh!t, I didn't even see that post. Bucked, you are a piece of sh!t.
DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 DroidPhysX

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

kingkong0124

ME countries don't use their funding to help the United States.....Israel does. That's the difference. One is money well-spent and the other is a thief.

Now what does that say about the United States?
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]

DroidPhysX

Who said anything about "blind israeli trust"? Even I have disagreements with them. It has nothing to do with blind patriotism, it has to do with knowing what country is in the right, and that country is Israel. Go to the middle east and see for yourself, go to an arab country, you'll be BEGGING to go to Israel in 5 minutes.

I recently came back from Israel and was living on a Kibbutz, dude there is a TERRORIST attack EVERY SINGLE DAY. Or at least one that is attempted, every day imagine waking up and feeling that your country could be hit by an attack? At the kibbutz I stayed at I met a woman whose grandson was hit by a missile, and he was only a child. Do you know how that would feel?

Yes Israel may make mistakes, but so do we and many other countries. And we have every right (and should) speak out against actions we feel are unjust. But that does NOT make those countries "bad" or "evil", and many of it's values ARE good ones. In Israel people enjoy all the same rights we do here, they even let gays serve openly in the military.

Go to an arab country and see what happens there. So many leftists have some vile hate with Israel, they blame it for everything, and quite frankly seem to just be borderline anti-semites. But in the end if they actually see that part of the world for themselves they will agree with me.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"] Okay. Israel is the most stable, powerful, loyal, and civilized ally in the region. I guess I can see why they would have "blind trust" kingkong0124

^^This^^

+1!

Israel deserves all the support we give it. More countries should do the same.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 ShadowMoses900

Religion of peace, equality and non-violence.Zeviander

I know what you're trying to imply, but I know some Muslims who actually DO follow all the above. Don't generalise so much.

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 DroidPhysX

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

Who said anything about "blind israeli trust"? Even I have disagreements with them. It has nothing to do with blind patriotism, it has to do with knowing what country is in the right, and that country is Israel. Go to the middle east and see for yourself, go to an arab country, you'll be BEGGING to go to Israel in 5 minutes.

I recently came back from Israel and was living on a Kibbutz, dude there is a TERRORIST attack EVERY SINGLE DAY. Or at least one that is attempted, every day imagine waking up and feeling that your country could be hit by an attack? At the kibbutz I stayed at I met a woman whose grandson was hit by a missile, and he was only a child. Do you know how that would feel?

Yes Israel may make mistakes, but so do we and many other countries. And we have every right (and should) speak out against actions we feel are unjust. But that does NOT make those countries "bad" or "evil", and many of it's values ARE good ones. In Israel people enjoy all the same rights we do here, they even let gays serve openly in the military.

Go to an arab country and see what happens there. So many leftists have some vile hate with Israel, they blame it for everything, and quite frankly seem to just be borderline anti-semites. But in the end if they actually see that part of the world for themselves they will agree with me.

Oh lawd the appeal to emotion is killing me. Plus I really don't care about the anecdotal evidence. Lastly, you think I only hate/dislike Israel when I have said in past posts that both sides are scum.
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 kingkong0124

Lastly, you think I only hate/dislike Israel when I have said in past posts that both sides are scum.DroidPhysX

Why do you only speak against Israel? If you hate both sides equally, I'd expect you to defend Israel more and support Palestine less than you are right now. Frankly, I don't see it. You say one thing, but your argumentation reflects something completely different.....

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 DroidPhysX

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"] Lastly, you think I only hate/dislike Israel when I have said in past posts that both sides are scum.kingkong0124

Why do you only speak against Israel? If you hate both sides equally, I'd expect you to defend Israel more and support Palestine less than you are right now. Frankly, I don't see it. You say one thing, but your argumentation reflects something completely different.....

That's because the Israeli deep throating that some users perform is 100x worse.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"] No, it says how comical blind israeli trust is.DroidPhysX

Oh lawd the appeal to emotion is killing me. Plus I really don't care about the anecdotal evidence. Lastly, you think I only hate/dislike Israel when I have said in past posts that both sides are scum.

You only want to listen to what you want to hear. No point in "discussing" anything further, if you truly want to understand this you should have an open mind and listen to others or at the very least, visit the middle east it's self.

And as much as I disagree with thee arab countries, I don't think they are scum or bad in the slightest. In fact we are brothers and cousins. There are some really good people that live there, and many of them are desperate for freedom.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"] Lastly, you think I only hate/dislike Israel when I have said in past posts that both sides are scum.kingkong0124

I think he just pretends to hate Israel because it helps him fit in around here.

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 DroidPhysX

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

You only want to listen to what you want to hear. No point in "discussing" anything further, if you truly want to understand this you should have an open mind and listen to others or at the very least, visit the middle east it's self.

And as much as I disagree with thee arab countries, I don't think they are scum or bad in the slightest. In fact we are brothers and cousins. There are some really good people that live there, and many of them are desperate for freedom.

>says to have an open mind >only spews pro-israeli feeds