GOP hopeful wants to make oral sex a felony

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Necrifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 Necrifer
Member since 2010 • 10629 Posts

What a piece of shit.

nomsayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 nomsayin
Member since 2013 • 1346 Posts

I would thumbs down shadows comment if I could dave123321

Be respectful of different points of view. 

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#203 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

[QUOTE="dave123321"]I would thumbs down shadows comment if I could nomsayin

no

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

Shut up bruce
nomsayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 nomsayin

[QUOTE="nomsayin"]

[QUOTE="dave123321"]I would thumbs down shadows comment if I could dave123321

Shut up bruce

When is he making his big return? 

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 wis3boi

[QUOTE="dave123321"][QUOTE="nomsayin"]

nomsayin

Shut up bruce

eJF5zbT.gif

nomsayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 nomsayin

[QUOTE="nomsayin"]

[QUOTE="dave123321"] Shut up brucewis3boi

eJF5zbT.gif

Bruce is cool brah. we need young, interesting people like him to keep you old people in check 

SaintJimmmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 SaintJimmmy
Member since 2007 • 2815 Posts

This will never succeed who doesn't love getting blowjobs..

chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 chrisrooR
Member since 2007 • 9027 Posts
What a bunch of fvcking idiots.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"]

[QUOTE="br0kenrabbit"]

You need to brush up on your OT-esque, or come off that high horse, or both.

And fvck off while you're at it.

Pompous ass.

And is that an epileptic period or a failed ellipsis?

HoolaHoopMan

Geez, way too have an overreaction. What exactly about my comment makes me "pompous" and on my high horse? I'm not the one trying to boast about how many times I've blown people and been blown.

Are you really so insecure that the very hint of anyone "challenging" you is enough to warrant what you said? Really?

You're kind of a cvnt, you know that?

Rich3232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Rich3232
Member since 2012 • 2628 Posts

[QUOTE="HoolaHoopMan"][QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] Geez, way too have an overreaction. What exactly about my comment makes me "pompous" and on my high horse? I'm not the one trying to boast about how many times I've blown people and been blown.

Are you really so insecure that the very hint of anyone "challenging" you is enough to warrant what you said? Really?

worlock77

You're kind of a cvnt, you know that?

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#212 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]Criminalizing oral and anal sex against minors and non-consenting adults is not a big deal.JDWolfie
I didn't bother to read the article but the sub-title said he wants to make oral sex between two consenting adults a felony.

later on the article says that he only wants to apply the law if the sodomy is between non-consenting adults, against children or done in public. Overall I think the article is a bit poorly written, among other things it mentions a website but does not give the websites name or link to the site.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 worlock77

[QUOTE="JDWolfie"][QUOTE="Laihendi"]Criminalizing oral and anal sex against minors and non-consenting adults is not a big deal.whipassmt

I didn't bother to read the article but the sub-title said he wants to make oral sex between two consenting adults a felony.

later on the article says that he only wants to apply the law if the sodomy is between non-consenting adults, against children or done in public. Overall I think the article is a bit poorly written, among other things it mentions a website but does not give the websites name or link to the site.

Considering the fact that as a state senator he blocked a measure to amend the law to only apply in those cases, and the fact that he's made statements against homosexuality, I doubt he truely means what he says there. Regardless if he were to get his way then the law can be used against consenting adults, and that possibility cannot be allowed.

SpartanMSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 SpartanMSU
Member since 2009 • 3440 Posts

If you read the article, it says the law he wants would only apply to minors, unconsenting adults, or in public. 

Still stupid and redundant though. Pretty sure all are illegal to begin with.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts
what's next? no sex with your wife/girlfriend? this is the dumbest s*** law they can actually come with...
whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#216 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

If you read the article, it says the law he wants would only apply to minors, unconsenting adults, or in public.

SpartanMSU

Actually I don't know if sodomy against minors or sodomitical rape would be illegal under Virginia law if not for the anti-sodomy law. It's possible that the laws that ban rape or carnal intercourse with a minor may have been written in such a way that they apply only to sex proper (i.e. a sexual act that can lead to procreation), not to sodomy.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 worlock77

SpartanMSU

No, it says that he would only apply the law to minors, unconsenting adults or in public. The law he wants, however, would apply to even consenting adults. He himself blocked a law that would only apply to minors and unconsenting adults. Despite what he might say now I think his intentions are pretty transparent.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 worlock77

[QUOTE="SpartanMSU"]

whipassmt

Actually I don't know if sodomy against minors or sodomitical rape would be illegal under Virginia law if not for the anti-sodomy law. It's possible that the laws that ban rape or carnal intercourse with a minor may have been written in such a way that they apply only to sex proper (i.e. a sexual act that can lead to procreation), not to sodomy.

You've got to be kidding...

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#219 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"]Geez, way too have an overreaction. What exactly about my comment makes me "pompous" and on my high horse? I'm not the one trying to boast about how many times I've blown people and been blown.

br0kenrabbit

If you think I make such posts as anything but tongue-in-cheek, you're doing OT wrong. But if you want to get literal, yes, if I received 10 years for each time I've gone down on a girl or she I then I would be in for a very, very long time. I'm nearing 40, I don't think that truth would change among most of my cohorts.

To come into a thread so late just to make such a snark comment is what pissed me off. Seriously, what do you think you added to the discussion? If you don't get it, I make these kinds of threads to poke fun at the situation, because that's how I keep from exploding from the stupidity of it.

Fair enough, but I wasn't going out to get you - I was just pointing it out. Sorry if I upset you, then? Also, it seems everyone else has gotten a stiffy from the situation and added their own "input" in. I'll say this nicely, grow the fvck up.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 worlock77

[QUOTE="br0kenrabbit"]

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"]Geez, way too have an overreaction. What exactly about my comment makes me "pompous" and on my high horse? I'm not the one trying to boast about how many times I've blown people and been blown.

ShadowsDemon

If you think I make such posts as anything but tongue-in-cheek, you're doing OT wrong. But if you want to get literal, yes, if I received 10 years for each time I've gone down on a girl or she I then I would be in for a very, very long time. I'm nearing 40, I don't think that truth would change among most of my cohorts.

To come into a thread so late just to make such a snark comment is what pissed me off. Seriously, what do you think you added to the discussion? If you don't get it, I make these kinds of threads to poke fun at the situation, because that's how I keep from exploding from the stupidity of it.

Fair enough, but I wasn't going out to get you - I was just pointing it out. Sorry if I upset you, then? Also, it seems everyone else has gotten a stiffy from the situation and added their own "input" in. I'll say this nicely, grow the fvck up.

Heed your own advice.

megagene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#221 megagene
Member since 2005 • 23160 Posts
Now that I've actually read the entire article, I think you guys are blowing things out of proportion. Although it's amazing how anal that Cuccinelli guy is regarding all of this.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 worlock77

Now that I've actually read the entire article, I think you guys are blowing things out of proportion. Although it's amazing how anal that Cuccinelli guy is regarding all of this. megagene

How so?

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

Now that I've actually read the entire article, I think you guys are blowing things out of proportion. Although it's amazing how anal that Cuccinelli guy is regarding all of this. megagene

:| These things are already against the law under the existing rape laws in place.. This is a trojan horse..

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 ShadowsDemon

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="br0kenrabbit"]

worlock77

Heed your own advice.

Then maybe you all shouldn't butt in with your pointless words of wisdom, trying to act as if you're the all knowing source of advice. You're just making the situation worse, and then trace it back to where it started. Very.....stupid.
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 ShadowsDemon

[QUOTE="nomsayin"]

[QUOTE="dave123321"]I would thumbs down shadows comment if I could wis3boi

no

It seems that even the thought of respecting the views of those who disagree with you scares you. May I ask why?
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 ShadowsDemon

[QUOTE="br0kenrabbit"]

I'm nearing 40, I don't think that truth would change among most of my cohorts.

Aljosa23

Yeah, this. ShadowsDemon seems insecure because he doesn't get any action so he needs to lash out at others lmao

Uh....no. I misread his comment. This isn't about not getting "any action". (I really don't care about it). End of story. It's pretty damn simple.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] Fair enough, but I wasn't going out to get you - I was just pointing it out. Sorry if I upset you, then? Also, it seems everyone else has gotten a stiffy from the situation and added their own "input" in. I'll say this nicely, grow the fvck up.ShadowsDemon

Heed your own advice.

Then maybe you all shouldn't butt in with your pointless words of wisdom, trying to act as if you're the all knowing source of advice. You're just making the situation worse, and then trace it back to where it started. Very.....stupid.

You came in to this thread out of the blue, reacting in an overly hostile manner to an obviously tongue-in-cheek comment that had nothing to do with you, have not contributed anything to this thread and you're telling the rest of us that we should "grow the f*ck up"? 

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 wis3boi

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="worlock77"]

Heed your own advice.

worlock77

You came in to this thread out of the blue, reacting in an overly hostile manner to an obviously tongue-in-cheek comment that had nothing to do with you, have not contributed anything to this thread and you're telling the rest of us that we should "grow the f*ck up"? 

I'm enjoying the angst

SpartanMSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 SpartanMSU
Member since 2009 • 3440 Posts

[QUOTE="megagene"]Now that I've actually read the entire article, I think you guys are blowing things out of proportion. Although it's amazing how anal that Cuccinelli guy is regarding all of this. worlock77

How so?

Not the brightest, eh?

Necrifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Necrifer
Member since 2010 • 10629 Posts

ShadowsDemon

This guy is a riot.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#232 GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

[QUOTE="nomsayin"]

how exactly would they arrest someone for that? 

Fightingfan

Woman goes to dentist with semen residue.

lol

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 dave123321
I want my thumbs down button(with a list of those who thumbs down/up to show users my light approval/disapproval.
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 dave123321

Showing simple disapproval isn't disrespecting his right to hold a view.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#235 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

[QUOTE="megagene"]Now that I've actually read the entire article, I think you guys are blowing things out of proportion. Although it's amazing how anal that Cuccinelli guy is regarding all of this. worlock77

How so?

LOL geez, man. The puns bro, the puns! smh

NTSC-U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 NTSC-U
Member since 2008 • 490 Posts

theres more important shit to worry about than whos blowing who, sounds like an idea thought of  if he was high or drunk off his mind just for "teh lulz"

capaho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#237 capaho
Member since 2003 • 1253 Posts

whipassmt

Virginia State Government Morality Roundup:

Cuccinelli hopes to protect anti-sodomy law

Virginia's McDonnell turns to high-powered defense attorney

New scandal revelations imperil Virginia's McDonnell

McDonnell allies 'privately express doubt' about his political survival

Cuccinelli struggles to steer clear of Virginia scandal

Cuccinelli keeps his focus on Virginia's anti-sodomy law

McDonnell 'directly intervened' to assist scandal-plagued benefactor

With Cuccinelli, the fine print matters

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 ShadowsDemon

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="worlock77"]

Heed your own advice.

worlock77

It seems you forgot about your petty comments that you all posted. I don't claim to have wise words of wisdom, and I already apologised for what I said. I don't need your stupid and inane inputs that just provoke more hostility.
junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 junglist101
Member since 2007 • 5517 Posts

Nice.  Draconian religious beliefs hard at work again...

THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#240 THE_DRUGGIE
Member since 2006 • 25107 Posts

Haha, nice Onion artic-wait, what the hell?

Jimn_tonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 Jimn_tonic
Member since 2013 • 913 Posts

I'll be legitimately surprised if he isn't involved in a gay sex scandal sometime down the road.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 wis3boi

I'll be legitimately surprised if he isn't involved in a gay sex scandal sometime down the road.

Jimn_tonic

with ted haggard

ZombieVirolina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#243 ZombieVirolina
Member since 2013 • 863 Posts
Michael Douglas says, "Where were you when I needed you?"
SirWander