Girl help needed ASAP

• 103 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Solid_Tango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Solid_Tango
Member since 2009 • 8609 Posts

So i was talking to my crush on MSN yesterday for the first time in months.

I actually talked to this chick in real life, i invited her to the movies twice ( both times she said yes but never showed up -.-) i have biology with her couple of times a week... shes really shy like really really shy for example once i was walking outside and she comes in the opposite walking her dog with her mom and she looked down as i passed by her, i did not dare to say anything cus her mom was there.

Anyways i saw her on msn yesterday and i had to say something to her, the convo was something like this:

Me: Hello

She: Hi!

Me: How are you?

She: I m great and you?

Me: I m good, but now i am even better cus i m talking to you :)

20 Minutes passed she did not say anything back

Me: How did it go with biologys presentation?

She didnt replay that either

1 Hour later

Me: Are you there?

She doesnt reaply

About 20 minutes later she logs off.

Now i wont give up just yet, i really like her and even if she doesnt (yet)like me back i ll try my best to change that.

My question to you OTers is how should i do this? how can i get a really shy girl to open up to me? I ll do anything

In before touching her shoulder, drug her and all those immature things that dont help no body

Ravirr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 Ravirr
Member since 2004 • 7931 Posts

I wouldn't think much of it. I can be prettty distracted when I am at my computer, she may have just left and her parents signed her off. COuld be anything. Try a phone coversation next time.

Solid_Tango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Solid_Tango

I wouldn't think much of it. I can be prettty distracted when I am at my computer, she may have just left and her parents signed her off. COuld be anything. Try a phone coversation next time.

Ravirr
Tried calling her before she never answer her phone. Texted her too she replied me acouple of time, txted her again 2 twice once back in november and again in februar never replayed. I need something for when i see her.
tepni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 tepni
Member since 2008 • 3214 Posts

Don't pressure her, since she's really shy, saying things like "I'm good now that I'm talking to you", can make a girl feel like you're jumping to things too fast. Act friendly but not creepy. Just talk to her more often. Maybe get her number so you two can text awhile, and when she starts replying more ask if she wants to hang out. Ask her what she likes to do. Maybe watch a movie at your house? Hope you get her to open up and like you back (: Wish you theee best of luck sir!

CrystalFox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 CrystalFox
Member since 2006 • 9908 Posts

In all honesty I don't think she's shy, I just think she doesn't like you. Also, does MrsSolidSnake know about this?

taj7575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 taj7575
Member since 2008 • 12084 Posts

The best thing to do would be to ask her why she keeps ingoring you. Theres really nothing to help with here.

lloveLamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 lloveLamp
Member since 2009 • 2891 Posts
seems like she doesn't have the spine to outright reject you. so if this is not just a troll job, you're in for a hurtin'
TecmoGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TecmoGirl
Member since 2007 • 3965 Posts

Ew!...She's flakey. Don't bother. She missed two of your invites.

muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 muller39
Member since 2008 • 14953 Posts

I would move on but that's just me.

Solid_Tango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Solid_Tango

Don't pressure her, since she's really shy, saying things like "I'm good now that I'm talking to you", can make a girl feel like you're jumping to things too fast. Act friendly but not creepy. Just talk to her more often. Maybe get her number so you two can text awhile, and when she starts replying more ask if she wants to hang out. Ask her what she likes to do. Maybe watch a movie at your house? Hope you get her to open up and like you back (: Wish you theee best of luck sir!

tepni
Lol i m not creepy :/ well atleast i dont think i am, there was a time where she would come and sit with me in class ( SHE WOULD COME TO ME!!! lol) but i dont know what happend i only asked her to the movies and after the 2nd time i stoped talkign to her cus i was pissed , some months passed wanted to try again and she seems a bit off ( i should be the one off aghh) Anyways i thought that saying good that i m talking to you was something nice to say, like leting her know that i like talking to her :(
cybrcatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 cybrcatter
Member since 2003 • 16210 Posts

In all honestly I don't think she's shy, I just think she doesn't like you.

CrystalFox

That's exactly what I was thinking.

shinian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#12 shinian
Member since 2005 • 6871 Posts

She just doesn't seem to like you. Move on.

iBear-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 iBear-
Member since 2010 • 1092 Posts

Honestly, it sounds like she just doesn't like you. Girls don't just leave you hangin on IMs, and if she didn't really do it on purpose, she would've apologized. It's an especially bad sign too that she left right after you made that comment about loving to talk to her. Maybe you can use your manly charms to woo her, but as of now, she don't like ya.

Solid_Tango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Solid_Tango
[QUOTE="CrystalFox"] Shhhh dont tell her :P

The best thing to do would be to ask her why she keeps ingoring you. Theres really nothing to help with here.

taj7575
Yeah i dont know if i could go up to her and ask her directly that i think i ll play nice for a while
seems like she doesn't have the spine to outright reject you. so if this is not just a troll job, you're in for a hurtin'lloveLamp
She barely knows me and i wont give up not this time.. i ll go as far as i can ( not in a creppy way) i consider myself a great guy and i m gonna show her how great i am 8)

Ew!...She's flakey. Don't bother. She missed two of your invites.

TecmoGirl
Gonna give her another chance
donwoogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 donwoogie
Member since 2004 • 3707 Posts
Welcome to life..... women are complicated and never tell you straight what they want. All you have to look forward to is getting your dignity spat and trampled on until somehow, you end up with someone. Anyhoo, back to the advice.don't lay it on so thick. Looking needy tends to make girls think lower of you. Girls never admit it, but they seem to follow guys who don't appear to to even want them. Act as casual as possible and when you do eventually ask her out, do it in such a way that makes it seem that, fi she says no, it won't affect your plans whatsoever eg. going to a party with friends, so if she doesn't come along, it doesn't matter to you. An knock off the lovey dubby stuff, it's embarassing for you, your gender and for her.................. And don't act needy!
tepni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 tepni

[QUOTE="tepni"]

Solid_Tango

Lol i m not creepy :/ well atleast i dont think i am, there was a time where she would come and sit with me in class ( SHE WOULD COME TO ME!!! lol) but i dont know what happend i only asked her to the movies and after the 2nd time i stoped talkign to her cus i was pissed , some months passed wanted to try again and she seems a bit off ( i should be the one off aghh) Anyways i thought that saying good that i m talking to you was something nice to say, like leting her know that i like talking to her :(

Yes it is nice to say, but if she's really shy like you say, trust me it'll just scare her : p But uhh, talk to her more. If you really like her, all you can do is try. But if she keeps flakin' out on things you try to plan, I say move on. Plenty o' fish in the sea (:

Strider_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Strider_91
Member since 2007 • 6570 Posts
Ask her out
Dystopian-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Dystopian-X
Member since 2008 • 8998 Posts

lol.

megagene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 megagene
Member since 2005 • 23160 Posts
Yeah.... She's not diggin' you.
tepni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 tepni
[QUOTE="donwoogie"]Welcome to life..... women are complicated and never tell you straight what they want. All you have to look forward to is getting your dignity spat and trampled on until somehow, you end up with someone. Anyhoo, back to the advice.don't lay it on so thick. Looking needy tends to make girls think lower of you. Girls never admit it, but they seem to follow guys who don't appear to to even want them. Act as casual as possible and when you do eventually ask her out, do it in such a way that makes it seem that, fi she says no, it won't affect your plans whatsoever eg. going to a party with friends, so if she doesn't come along, it doesn't matter to you. An knock off the lovey dubby stuff, it's embarassing for you, your gender and for her.................. And don't act needy!

Take his advice! Don't act needy. Good advice. It's the hugest turn off. I could even like a guy...and then he'd ask me to hang out a ton, and I"d be like okay we will hang out, and after we do he keeps saying we don't hang out enough, let's hang out again, etc, etc...ugh. I hate that.
CrystalFox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 CrystalFox
Member since 2006 • 9908 Posts

Dystopian-X

Lol. XD

Colin1192

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Colin1192
Member since 2008 • 6221 Posts

It is probably best to set her free

If she comes back it was meant to be, if she does not it never was

taj7575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 taj7575

[QUOTE="donwoogie"]Welcome to life..... women are complicated and never tell you straight what they want. All you have to look forward to is getting your dignity spat and trampled on until somehow, you end up with someone. Anyhoo, back to the advice.don't lay it on so thick. Looking needy tends to make girls think lower of you. Girls never admit it, but they seem to follow guys who don't appear to to even want them. Act as casual as possible and when you do eventually ask her out, do it in such a way that makes it seem that, fi she says no, it won't affect your plans whatsoever eg. going to a party with friends, so if she doesn't come along, it doesn't matter to you. An knock off the lovey dubby stuff, it's embarassing for you, your gender and for her.................. And don't act needy!tepni
Take his advice! Don't act needy. Good advice. It's the hugest turn off. I could even like a guy...and then he'd ask me to hang out a ton, and I"d be like okay we will hang out, and after we do he keeps saying we don't hang out enough, let's hang out again, etc, etc...ugh. I hate that.

My friend is doing that with his girlfriend. He already knows they'll break up after he leaves for college, but he still goes to see her every day at her house. If he doesn't have a car..he'll walk. It hasn't hit him yet that it's weird :?

But yeah TC, move on. Seriously, I'm guessing your in HS, the last thing you want to do is obsess over a girl.

Xx_Hopeless_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Xx_Hopeless_xX
Member since 2009 • 16562 Posts

You don't want to push too hard...it may put her off instead of making her admire your persistence..

pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 pianist
Member since 2003 • 18900 Posts

Honestly, I think that you will just make her uncomfortable if you keep pressing the matter. Everything about her behavior suggests that she isn't interested in a relationship with you for whatever reason. You can continue to be friendly to her in the hopes of changing her mind if you wish, but don't get tunnel vision. When a girl likes you, you'll know it, and this is not one of those occasions.

-Iconoclast-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 -Iconoclast-
Member since 2005 • 6506 Posts

Get another crush.

Blubadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#27 Blubadox
Member since 2006 • 3777 Posts

She probably has another advisor/boyfriend telling her stuff and she probably is too shy to tell you about it.

:D

Wolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Wolls
Member since 2005 • 19119 Posts

Honestly, I think that you will just make her uncomfortable if you keep pressing the matter. Everything about her behavior suggests that she isn't interested in a relationship with you for whatever reason. You can continue to be friendly to her in the hopes of changing her mind if you wish, but don't get tunnel vision. When a girl likes you, you'll know it, and this is not one of those occasions.

pianist
Yea this is what im thinking too. Just move on and if she does want you then she will follow, if not then you loose nothing and might gain someone better.
OrianaDorta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 OrianaDorta
Member since 2005 • 3114 Posts

Maybe she's interested in someone else?

Also, loggin off without saying a word is not shy, it's rude.

GHlegend77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 GHlegend77
Member since 2009 • 10328 Posts
Don't say anything like that to anyone unless you KNOW they like you. That's like, wayyyy too flirtish, and it was wayyyy too early in the conversation to say something like that. The secret is, when you talk to someone, to have just a little bit of a flirty way of talking, while keeping a joking but nice sense. I'm like an awesome conversationalist, so I know this stuff.
krunkmastax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 krunkmastax
Member since 2004 • 36027 Posts
You keep saying you wont give up...that you'll make her see how great of a guy you are and like you...give her more chances...yeah. Dude just step back for a big and figure out a game plan or let it go. You seem abit obsessive.
krunkmastax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 krunkmastax
Member since 2004 • 36027 Posts

It is probably best to set her free

If she comes back it was meant to be, if she does not it never was

Colin1192
So true this is. Just let her go. If she returns rejoice. If not, mourn the move on.
killab2oo5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 killab2oo5
Member since 2005 • 13621 Posts
You're too forward...
weezyfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 weezyfb
Member since 2009 • 14703 Posts
she isnt interested
Avatar image for deactivated-6016f2513d412
deactivated-6016f2513d412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 deactivated-6016f2513d412
Member since 2007 • 20414 Posts

To me it sounds like she either is not interested and just doesn't want to flat-out say it, or that she's just shy and that there's been some miscommunication. If you think it's the latter, I guess you could continue to pursue her, but if she has already stood you up twice on dates, I wouldn't expect too much. Personally I'd just give up, but if you feel that there's still some hope, then do what you have to do.

lol.

Dystopian-X

Hahaha I love you!

F1_2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 F1_2004
Member since 2003 • 8009 Posts
[QUOTE="tepni"][QUOTE="donwoogie"]Welcome to life..... women are complicated and never tell you straight what they want. All you have to look forward to is getting your dignity spat and trampled on until somehow, you end up with someone. Anyhoo, back to the advice.don't lay it on so thick. Looking needy tends to make girls think lower of you. Girls never admit it, but they seem to follow guys who don't appear to to even want them. Act as casual as possible and when you do eventually ask her out, do it in such a way that makes it seem that, fi she says no, it won't affect your plans whatsoever eg. going to a party with friends, so if she doesn't come along, it doesn't matter to you. An knock off the lovey dubby stuff, it's embarassing for you, your gender and for her.................. And don't act needy!

I've never understood this beyond the fact that it's simply how women are and what you must do if you want to get with them. If you really like someone, why would it be a turnoff if they want to spend more time with you? If I really liked a girl, I'd be OK with spending as much time with her as was possible - sure beats the hell out of spending time by myself at home. I've gotten used to seeing a girl 2, 3 days a week max., but I sure wouldn't be turned off if she wanted to spend more time, unless I couldn't stand her.
Dystopian-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Dystopian-X
Member since 2008 • 8998 Posts

Hahaha I love you!

t3hrubikscube

Lol! Thnx Brie.

Luv :oops:

Avatar image for XD4NTESINF3RNOX
XD4NTESINF3RNOX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 XD4NTESINF3RNOX
Member since 2008 • 7438 Posts

lol.

Dystopian-X

:lol: oh depression dog. Sounds like she's avoiding you :/ or just really busy

chester706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 chester706
Member since 2007 • 3856 Posts
This isnt complicated at all. She doesnt like you. She no-showed twice for a date. Just move on from this one.
donwoogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 donwoogie
Member since 2004 • 3707 Posts
[QUOTE="F1_2004"][QUOTE="tepni"][QUOTE="donwoogie"]Welcome to life..... women are complicated and never tell you straight what they want. All you have to look forward to is getting your dignity spat and trampled on until somehow, you end up with someone. Anyhoo, back to the advice.don't lay it on so thick. Looking needy tends to make girls think lower of you. Girls never admit it, but they seem to follow guys who don't appear to to even want them. Act as casual as possible and when you do eventually ask her out, do it in such a way that makes it seem that, fi she says no, it won't affect your plans whatsoever eg. going to a party with friends, so if she doesn't come along, it doesn't matter to you. An knock off the lovey dubby stuff, it's embarassing for you, your gender and for her.................. And don't act needy!

I've never understood this beyond the fact that it's simply how women are and what you must do if you want to get with them. If you really like someone, why would it be a turnoff if they want to spend more time with you? If I really liked a girl, I'd be OK with spending as much time with her as was possible - sure beats the hell out of spending time by myself at home. I've gotten used to seeing a girl 2, 3 days a week max., but I sure wouldn't be turned off if she wanted to spend more time, unless I couldn't stand her.

That is one of the great mysteries about women........ Say you want to spend more time with them and then get turned off, but, if you act like you don't care, they want to spend more time with you and fight with you for more time.........
RotaryRX7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 RotaryRX7
Member since 2003 • 7184 Posts
Leave her alone, she obviously isn't interested.
taj7575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 taj7575

That is one of the great mysteries about women........ Say you want to spend more time with them and then get turned off, but, if you act like you don't care, they want to spend more time with you and fight with you for more time.........donwoogie

You gotta balance it man..But I will agree, some are odd about it and want it their way. It's no biggie though; you will get used to it anyways unless it becomes really bad. You should be able to tell when that happens though..

chester706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 chester706

[QUOTE="donwoogie"] That is one of the great mysteries about women........ Say you want to spend more time with them and then get turned off, but, if you act like you don't care, they want to spend more time with you and fight with you for more time.........taj7575

You gotta balance it man..But I will agree, some are odd about it and want it their way. It's no biggie though; you will get used to it anyways unless it becomes really bad. You should be able to tell when that happens though..

It isnt that complicated if you think about it. If you have a sense of independence and dont act needy, it sets off interest because of a certain element of mystery and many women are naturally curious. Also, many men act needy and you will be greatly admired if you carry yourself in a position of strength by acting like you dont need women. Not a good explanation I guess I hope you know what I mean. But act sensibly. Look like a snob if it is overdone.
chester706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 chester706

Its kinda like why people both men and women look up to role models or celebrities as children. If someone can relate to that you may know what I am talking about in the sense of what feeling is felt. This position of strength, believe it or not, is a reason men are attracted to women. Think about it, would you rather date an easy bimbo who gets around, or a girl who can carry herself and who isnt desperate for a boyfriend.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

[QUOTE="CrystalFox"]

In all honestly I don't think she's shy, I just think she doesn't like you.

cybrcatter

That's exactly what I was thinking.

I loled. anyway solid of all people, I wish you luck in losing your virginity :wink:
F1_2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 F1_2004

Its kinda like why people both men and women look up to role models or celebrities as children. If someone can relate to that you may know what I am talking about in the sense of what feeling is felt. This position of strength, believe it or not, is a reason men are attracted to women. Think about it, would you rather date an easy bimbo who gets around, or a girl who can carry herself and who isnt desperate for a boyfriend.

chester706
Once I'm already dating her, I'd be extremely turned off if she was playing games and pretending to be busy just so she can look independent. Strikes me as a childish thing to do.
chester706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 chester706
[QUOTE="chester706"]

F1_2004
Once I'm already dating her, I'd be extremely turned off if she was playing games and pretending to be busy just so she can look independent. Strikes me as a childish thing to do.

Thats not even close to what I meant.
F1_2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 F1_2004
[QUOTE="F1_2004"][QUOTE="chester706"]

chester706

So what did you mean by "not acting needy". I assume when you say"you carry yourself in a position of strength by acting like you dont need women" means wanting to spend less time with your gf/bf, since that's what we're talking about?
chester706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 chester706
[QUOTE="F1_2004"][QUOTE="chester706"][QUOTE="F1_2004"] Once I'm already dating her, I'd be extremely turned off if she was playing games and pretending to be busy just so she can look independent. Strikes me as a childish thing to do.

So what did you mean by "not acting needy". I assume when you say"you carry yourself in a position of strength by acting like you dont need women" means wanting to spend less time with your gf/bf, since that's what we're talking about?

Not even close. I mean when your single your not desperate for a companion by acting like you need one. Sorry I thought we were talking about someone who is single.
Solid_Tango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Solid_Tango
I m not pushing her D-; we havent talk in a while i was just trying to be nice :( Anyways maybe shes not interested but it so happens that i am and i will try to make her intersted, gezzz we guys cant give up so easily.