Girl help needed ASAP

• 103 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jeremiah06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 jeremiah06
Member since 2004 • 7217 Posts
Seriously, this is borderline stalking. If you invited her to the movies and she didn't show up(twice) and she tries to hide her face when she sees you in public, then LEAVE HER ALONE. She has no choice, but to show up to class... I'm not saying this to try to hurt or insult you, but she may just be too shy/nice to reject you. There is no way I'd keep pursuing a girl that hides her face from me in public... The next logical step for her is to get someone to confront you and that's not something you'll want to go through. Examine your conversation with her over MSN... You said hi and she responded. You tried to "hit on her" and she ignored you completely... Move on my friend, move on...
taj7575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#52 taj7575
Member since 2008 • 12084 Posts

[QUOTE="taj7575"]

[QUOTE="donwoogie"] That is one of the great mysteries about women........ Say you want to spend more time with them and then get turned off, but, if you act like you don't care, they want to spend more time with you and fight with you for more time.........chester706

You gotta balance it man..But I will agree, some are odd about it and want it their way. It's no biggie though; you will get used to it anyways unless it becomes really bad. You should be able to tell when that happens though..

It isnt that complicated if you think about it. If you have a sense of independence and dont act needy, it sets off interest because of a certain element of mystery and many women are naturally curious. Also, many men act needy and you will be greatly admired if you carry yourself in a position of strength by acting like you dont need women. Not a good explanation I guess I hope you know what I mean. But act sensibly. Look like a snob if it is overdone.

You don't have to tell me man. It's even better if you have a good background and you carry yourself independently. I don't mean to brag, but that's how I went through High school, and many girls were interested in me that way. I was never interested in a relationship though..Just more of a fun time.

chester706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 chester706
Member since 2007 • 3856 Posts
I m not pushing her D-; we havent talk in a while i was just trying to be nice :( Anyways maybe shes not interested but it so happens that i am and i will try to make her intersted, gezzz we guys cant give up so easily.Solid_Tango
Dont try to coax her into liking you. You will just come across as unattrative and frankly immature. If I were you I would just move on and if she comes to you then great but dont put so much on this girl or you will be walking wounded. Its not necessary.
chester706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 chester706
Member since 2007 • 3856 Posts

[QUOTE="chester706"][QUOTE="taj7575"]

You gotta balance it man..But I will agree, some are odd about it and want it their way. It's no biggie though; you will get used to it anyways unless it becomes really bad. You should be able to tell when that happens though..

taj7575

It isnt that complicated if you think about it. If you have a sense of independence and dont act needy, it sets off interest because of a certain element of mystery and many women are naturally curious. Also, many men act needy and you will be greatly admired if you carry yourself in a position of strength by acting like you dont need women. Not a good explanation I guess I hope you know what I mean. But act sensibly. Look like a snob if it is overdone.

You don't have to tell me man. It's even better if you have a good background and you carry yourself independently. I don't mean to brag, but that's how I went through High school, and many girls were interested in me that way. I was never interested in a relationship though..Just more of a fun time.

Yeah, its a FAQ so I just thought about shedding some light on it.

Edit: Frequently Asked Question, my bad.

Mochyc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Mochyc
Member since 2007 • 4421 Posts
I'm not trying to be mean, but even though she might be shy, she doesn't seem to be interested in you. Worry not, there are many more fish in the sea, especially in Norway.
Big_Bad_Sad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Big_Bad_Sad
Member since 2005 • 18243 Posts
Sounds like you're trying to flog a dead horse. I'd give up.
II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#58 II_Seraphim_II
Member since 2007 • 20534 Posts
Personally i would move on, but I like the fact that you are dedicated and not scared. If you want to keep on trying go for it, but think about it this way; all the time you are spending on her, could be better spent on someone who reciprocates your feelings.
juden41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 juden41
Member since 2010 • 4447 Posts

Leave her alone, she obviously isn't interested. RotaryRX7

That's cold.

Me: I m good, but now i am even better cus i m talking to you :)

Solid_Tango

Here's the smoking gun.

She is probably not sure what you "mean" behind that comment. In other words, it's brash, but you're beating around the bush, being "indirect."

I'm not sure, but I think you should have either been "more calm about it," or if you were to hint, "just go the whole way and explain" it just for the sake of removing all doubt.

Your comment was too "middle of the road" and it created a sense of "uncertainty," and people don't like that. You probably should have been on one side or the other, without being ambiguous.

You could have several "cool" conversations where you just talk about boring stuff and repeat this procedure for a while, like several weeks or something, rather than just a couple days, then maybe go for it, idk.

jwsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#60 jwsoul
Member since 2005 • 5468 Posts
[QUOTE="Ravirr"]

I wouldn't think much of it. I can be prettty distracted when I am at my computer, she may have just left and her parents signed her off. COuld be anything. Try a phone coversation next time.

Solid_Tango
Tried calling her before she never answer her phone. Texted her too she replied me acouple of time, txted her again 2 twice once back in november and again in februar never replayed. I need something for when i see her.

Its a NO go mate just leave it or your going to make it worse. If she was interested in anyway she would be more receptive. Just be freinds i guess if you can do that tho i do not recommend a freindship with someone you are attracted to. I personally from experience recommend forgetting this i wish you luck.
deathtarget04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#61 deathtarget04
Member since 2009 • 2266 Posts

She probably doesn't like you.

Maybe just try and talking to her in person and ask why she's ignoring you.

AAllxxjjnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 AAllxxjjnn
Member since 2008 • 19992 Posts
haha, dude she is not being shy. Take a hint.
Avatar image for themagicbum9720
themagicbum9720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 themagicbum9720
Member since 2007 • 6536 Posts
she isn't interested in you.
killab2oo5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 killab2oo5
Member since 2005 • 13621 Posts
I m not pushing her D-; we havent talk in a while i was just trying to be nice :( Anyways maybe shes not interested but it so happens that i am and i will try to make her intersted, gezzz we guys cant give up so easily.Solid_Tango
Well, you know what they say.
Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#65 Espada12
Member since 2008 • 23247 Posts

If she has IM habits like me think nothing of it, I could be talking to someone right now and go afk for 3 hours or play game and come back lawl.

xhellcatx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#66 xhellcatx
Member since 2006 • 9015 Posts
Id just back off of her. If she really wanted to hang out with you, there is no way on earth, no matter how shy you are, why she would pass up the invitation twice if she truly dug you back.
CannedWorms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#67 CannedWorms
Member since 2009 • 3381 Posts
Id just back off of her. If she really wanted to hang out with you, there is no way on earth, no matter how shy you are, why she would pass up the invitation twice if she truly dug you back.xhellcatx
:lol: Wow I read the first sentence wrong. It would actually be a good alternative:lol:.
needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts

In all honesty I don't think she's shy, I just think she doesn't like you.

CrystalFox

unfortunately, this is what it seems like to me, too :/

try talking to her more in class though if you don't want to give it up right now. who knows, maybe you still have a chance, good luck!

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#69 biggest_loser
Member since 2007 • 24508 Posts
She stood you up twice - you're better than that.
krunkmastax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 krunkmastax
Member since 2004 • 36027 Posts
Id just back off of her. If she really wanted to hang out with you, there is no way on earth, no matter how shy you are, why she would pass up the invitation twice if she truly dug you back.xhellcatx
Most of the people in this thread are saying exactly this. Majority rules.
Kenny789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#71 Kenny789
Member since 2006 • 10434 Posts
I think she's not interested. Either that or she's really bad with dates and communication.
jalexbrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#72 jalexbrown
Member since 2006 • 11432 Posts

So i was talking to my crush on MSN yesterday for the first time in months.

I actually talked to this chick in real life, i invited her to the movies twice ( both times she said yes but never showed up -.-) i have biology with her couple of times a week... shes really shy like really really shy for example once i was walking outside and she comes in the opposite walking her dog with her mom and she looked down as i passed by her, i did not dare to say anything cus her mom was there.

Anyways i saw her on msn yesterday and i had to say something to her, the convo was something like this:

Me: Hello

She: Hi!

Me: How are you?

She: I m great and you?

Me: I m good, but now i am even better cus i m talking to you :)

20 Minutes passed she did not say anything back

Me: How did it go with biologys presentation?

She didnt replay that either

1 Hour later

Me: Are you there?

She doesnt reaply

About 20 minutes later she logs off.

Now i wont give up just yet, i really like her and even if she doesnt (yet)like me back i ll try my best to change that.

My question to you OTers is how should i do this? how can i get a really shy girl to open up to me? I ll do anything

In before touching her shoulder, drug her and all those immature things that dont help no body

Solid_Tango
So twice she bailed on dates with you, and then she basically stopped talking to you on MSN once you said something that sounded flirty? I'd say it's a lost cause.
GTA_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 GTA_dude
Member since 2004 • 18358 Posts
I'd say, just give up on her. There are other girls out there.
x8VXU6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#74 x8VXU6
Member since 2008 • 3411 Posts

SHE STOOD U UP 2 TIMES AND SHE DOESNT LOOK AT YOU WHEN SHE WALKS BY.............TAKE THE HINT!!!!!!!!!!

X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
Time to move on, but you're married to mrssolidsnake so who cares
TSNAKE617

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 TSNAKE617
Member since 2008 • 5494 Posts

You should move on, I don't want to be rude, but she and other girls will probably respect you more if you don't make it extremely obvious that you like them.

thequietguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#77 thequietguy
Member since 2008 • 2160 Posts
You shouldn't keep sending messages if she doesn't respond. If you get ignored twice in a day, that's more than enough. Just wait at least a day or two. Otherwise you look like a stalker.
chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 chrisrooR
Member since 2007 • 9027 Posts
Sounds like she isn't interested. Sorry dude, I'm sure we've all been there :(
Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts
If the girl isn't interested, then forget her. More fish in the sea.
SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#80 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
I think you're already dating. Way to go, cowboy.
MagnumPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 MagnumPI
Member since 2002 • 9617 Posts

Just show her your toy collection, let her know you have the assests.

Pyro767

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#82 Pyro767
Member since 2009 • 2305 Posts
Well, sorry to be pessimistic but, let's take a step back and look at this: You had to initiate the conversation and I'm sure that's a common thing with you and her. You asked her to the movies twice, and both times she said yes and "forgot." She evades eye contact with you. As soon as you show signs of affection (the smiley and the compliment), she shuts herself off. Either she's really, REALLY unorganized and distracted, or she doesn't like you. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Dylan_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Dylan_11
Member since 2005 • 11296 Posts

Starts off as:

Anyways maybe shes not interested but it so happens that i am and i will try to make her intersted, gezzz we guys cant give up so easily.Solid_Tango
...which turns into:

Pyro767

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Pyro767

Starts off as:[QUOTE="Solid_Tango"]Anyways maybe shes not interested but it so happens that i am and i will try to make her intersted, gezzz we guys cant give up so easily.Dylan_11

...which turns into:

And I laughed in my pants.

UbiquitousAeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 UbiquitousAeon
Member since 2010 • 2099 Posts

Tell her she's an idiot and never talk to her again. That's how I would handle the situation, I hate shy girls.

rowzzr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#86 rowzzr
Member since 2005 • 2375 Posts
i think you creep her out, dude.
badron11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#87 badron11
Member since 2003 • 243 Posts
Act like you don't care. Try not calling her or anything for a month. It'll be hard, but maybe she'll call you, and then you'll feel like you've at least made some progress.
abctalkout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 abctalkout
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

She just doesn't seem to like you. Move on.

shinian
yeah, just move on
DanteSuikoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 DanteSuikoden
Member since 2008 • 3427 Posts

She doesnt deserve a nice guy like you bro

Give up and make someone who deserves you happy instead of this broad

UbiquitousAeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 UbiquitousAeon
i think you creep her out, dude.rowzzr
Be that as it may, I think he's genuinely trying to be nice to her and she's well... she's being a complete ass. If she doesn't want to talk to him, she should say something.
Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts

Starts off as:[QUOTE="Solid_Tango"]Anyways maybe shes not interested but it so happens that i am and i will try to make her intersted, gezzz we guys cant give up so easily.Dylan_11

...which turns into:

Oh dear God! I'm lol'ing so hard!

MigsPlusEight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 MigsPlusEight
Member since 2010 • 674 Posts
Honest advice: Get to the point. Ask if you have the chance. Girls are too complicated and hard-to-get, so if she doesn't like you, she doesn't like you.
MagnumPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 MagnumPI
Member since 2002 • 9617 Posts

Now I feel I need to be serious and give someserious advise. Show her your penis.

UbiquitousAeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 UbiquitousAeon

Now I feel I need to be serious and give someserious advise. Show her your penis.

MagnumPI
Make sure it's erect like the tower of piza as well.
RJLateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 RJLateralus
Member since 2007 • 969 Posts
Dude, come one, cant you tell she is not interested?
Pyro767

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Pyro767
[QUOTE="MagnumPI"]

UbiquitousAeon
Make sure it's erect like the tower of piza as well.

And if the sauce is flowing from it, that's okay too.
Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

Alright seriously give it up man. I don't think a girl could make it any more blatantly obvious that she doesn't like you than that without flat out telling you to leave her alone...

TecmoGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 TecmoGirl
Member since 2007 • 3965 Posts

Dude, come one, cant you tell she is not interested?RJLateralus

Duh! Of course he can tell. You naive people who took him seriously are so gullible.

Avistann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Avistann
Member since 2008 • 7102 Posts
[QUOTE="F1_2004"][QUOTE="tepni"][QUOTE="donwoogie"]Welcome to life..... women are complicated and never tell you straight what they want. All you have to look forward to is getting your dignity spat and trampled on until somehow, you end up with someone. Anyhoo, back to the advice.don't lay it on so thick. Looking needy tends to make girls think lower of you. Girls never admit it, but they seem to follow guys who don't appear to to even want them. Act as casual as possible and when you do eventually ask her out, do it in such a way that makes it seem that, fi she says no, it won't affect your plans whatsoever eg. going to a party with friends, so if she doesn't come along, it doesn't matter to you. An knock off the lovey dubby stuff, it's embarassing for you, your gender and for her.................. And don't act needy!

Take his advice! Don't act needy. Good advice. It's the hugest turn off. I could even like a guy...and then he'd ask me to hang out a ton, and I"d be like okay we will hang out, and after we do he keeps saying we don't hang out enough, let's hang out again, etc, etc...ugh. I hate that.

I've never understood this beyond the fact that it's simply how women are and what you must do if you want to get with them. If you really like someone, why would it be a turnoff if they want to spend more time with you? If I really liked a girl, I'd be OK with spending as much time with her as was possible - sure beats the hell out of spending time by myself at home. I've gotten used to seeing a girl 2, 3 days a week max., but I sure wouldn't be turned off if she wanted to spend more time, unless I couldn't stand her.

People need their space. Everyone can always use some time to relax by themselves. Also, if they are hanging with there boyfriend 24/7, then they will have no time for their friends. Then the friends get tired of trying and end up giving up on the friend. It happened to me in my last relationship and it sucked for a while. I am back on track with my life now and I am happy with my current girlfriend. We spend plenty of time together but also give each other time to ourselves.
ariz3260

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 ariz3260
Member since 2006 • 4209 Posts

Unless you are a very skill communicator online, chances of making any girl interested in you thru the web is close to nil

She stood you up twice = she has no interest in you

I suggest you move on