For all you people who believe in god?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xXBuffJeffXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 xXBuffJeffXx
Member since 2006 • 5913 Posts
[QUOTE="mingo123"]

jesus was taken away from earth before crucification

LJS9502_basic

See that's where credibility is lost. Who should I believe...witnesses that were there and spread the story word of mouth while facing death in doing so...or someone that lived a very long time after changing the story to suit his needs. Hmmm...

The problem is that those witnesses never wrote down their own experiences. The Gospels were written decades after the supposed resurrection. The authors of the Gospels are also essentially unknown despite the attributed names.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#152 123625
Member since 2006 • 9035 Posts
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="mingo123"][

have you checked the site? :|

mingo123

I read what you linked...the statements were wrong. I checked to see who created the site and I was answered. If you want to know about Chrisitanity you can't go to an Islam site.

dont worry if they were wrong, you'll get some right ones soon

Dude the gospels are eye witness accounts on the life of Jesus and there are four cannonized ones. Who should we beleive?

The word of one man? or the word of many?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 123625
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="mingo123"]

i dont know what are you trying to say, christianity was there before all that crucified BS happened

mingo123

Um...not quite. Christianity spread after His resurrection. Prior to that He was teaching the Jewish people. You know He was Jewish...right?

yeh so wtf is christianity about? when jesus was a jew.....

And your point being?...

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178885 Posts

The problem is that those witnesses never wrote down their own experiences. The Gospels were written decades after the supposed resurrection. The authors of the Gospels are also essentially unknown despite the attributed names.

xXBuffJeffXx

Decades is not a long time. The teachings were word of mouth.

mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 mindstorm
Member since 2003 • 15255 Posts

i dont know what are you trying to say, christianity was there before all that crucified BS happened

mingo123

Um...not quite. Christianity spread after His resurrection. Prior to that He was teaching the Jewish people. You know He was Jewish...right?

Christianity is the fulfillment of Jewish prophecy and is how God promiced Abraham that he would bless the nations. God promiced Abraham that the nations would be blessed through the nation of Abraham. The Kingdom of God is that blessing. The Kingdom of God is the church. The world is blessed through the the resurrection of Jesus Christ as he is the sacrifice for our sins. Jesus Christ paid the price for the sin of those who worship him.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 LJS9502_basic

mingo123

Hence I told you that the OT and NT are related. The Quaran is not.

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 mingo123
Member since 2007 • 9005 Posts
[QUOTE="mingo123"]

oh yeh if you didnt know answering-islam has been debunked

Edit: answering-islam is run by Dr William Campbell :| that guy had a debate on tv with dr zakir naik and was pwned badly :| can i have real facts please

Dracargen

http://www.derafsh-kaviyani.com/english/embryology.html

can you summarise all that? too much to read...i read a bit of it and it says something about stuff that galen knew first...well i dont think galen lived in the same place quran came :|

wizard90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#158 wizard90
Member since 2007 • 1464 Posts
IMO the OP like many in the west has misunderstood religeous texts, god does not threaten or promise, he, or rather it is beyond human understanding and just exists. Nothing in the bible should be taken literally, thats not to say it all even has meaning it may be corrupted or changed.
mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 mindstorm
Member since 2003 • 15255 Posts

xXBuffJeffXx

See that's where credibility is lost. Who should I believe...witnesses that were there and spread the story word of mouth while facing death in doing so...or someone that lived a very long time after changing the story to suit his needs. Hmmm...

Or not... there are about 14,000 original manuscripts that date to AD100... It can even be argued that some were written as early as AD60. Jesus died around AD27. (He was born about 4-6BC)

xXBuffJeffXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 xXBuffJeffXx
[QUOTE="mingo123"]

what witness? only 1 person?

LJS9502_basic

To the crucifixtion? It was public and several people were around. So that 1 person is not true. Again...first learn Christianity and not what Islam SAYS is Christianity.

Mathew 28:17 seems to imply that some of the eyewitnesses weren't so moved by the whole thing and didn't become Christians. Maybe it wasn't so convincing after all. There's also speculation that early Christians believed in a spiritual resurrection as opposed to a physical one. Throughout the years the story simply evolved into what we have today.

Dracargen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Dracargen
Member since 2007 • 7928 Posts
[QUOTE="Dracargen"][QUOTE="mingo123"]

Edit: answering-islam is run by Dr William Campbell :| that guy had a debate on tv with dr zakir naik and was pwned badly :| can i have real facts please

mingo123

can you summarise all that? too much to read...i read a bit of it and it says something about stuff that galen knew first...well i dont think galen lived in the same place quran came :|

Koran = wrong.:|

Here's a paragraph you can address:

"Look further at the bones, how We bring them together and clothe them with flesh ..." (Al-Baqara 2:259)

The Koran gives the impression that first the skeleton is formed, and then it is clothed with mustle. Dr. Bucaille knows perfectly well that this is not true. The muscles and the cartilage precursors of the bones start forming from the somite at the same time. At the end of the eighth week there are only a few centers of ossification started but the fetus is already capable of some muscular movement.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 LJS9502_basic

what witness? only 1 person?

xXBuffJeffXx

To the crucifixtion? It was public and several people were around. So that 1 person is not true. Again...first learn Christianity and not what Islam SAYS is Christianity.

Mathew 28:17 seems to imply that some of the eyewitnesses weren't so moved by the whole thing and didn't become Christians. Maybe it wasn't so convincing after all. There's also speculation that early Christians believed in a spiritual resurrection as opposed to a physical one. Throughout the years the story simply evolved into what we have today.

The crucifixtion? It was the resurrection that mattered. Considering the people already had a faith they believed it would have been hard to change that. It takes time.

xXBuffJeffXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 xXBuffJeffXx
[QUOTE="xXBuffJeffXx"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="mingo123"]

mindstorm

Or not... there are about 14,000 original manuscripts that date to AD100... It can even be argued that some were written as early as AD60. Jesus died around AD27. (He was born about 4-6BC)

We simply don't know. They could have been written a century after the fact. When you take into account the dogmatism and mysticism of the time, coupled with the fact that the Council of Nicea was a very politically oriented convention, you have the potential for massive manipulation, both intentional and otherwise.

MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 MFaraz_Hayat
Member since 2006 • 1794 Posts
[QUOTE="Dracargen"][QUOTE="mingo123"]

mingo123

Btw, the embryology section is purely contributed by Dr. William Campbell. His arguments have been proven wrong by Dr. Zakir Naik. All the questions raised in the link you provided, had been answered.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 LJS9502_basic
We simply don't know. They could have been written a century after the fact. When you take into account the dogmatism and mysticism of the time, coupled with the fact that the Council of Nicea was a very politically oriented convention, you have the potential for massive manipulation, both intentional and otherwise.

xXBuffJeffXx

The manuscripts can be dated.:|

DivergeUnify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 DivergeUnify
Member since 2007 • 15150 Posts
Yeah it is my choice... but you people make it seem like there is only one choice and that is to agree with you and follow your god... why would your god even give us "choice" if the choices we make are wrong?Squeets
why do you keep saying "your god". Are you trying to rebel or something?
xXBuffJeffXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 xXBuffJeffXx
[QUOTE="xXBuffJeffXx"]We simply don't know. They could have been written a century after the fact. When you take into account the dogmatism and mysticism of the time, coupled with the fact that the Council of Nicea was a very politically oriented convention, you have the potential for massive manipulation, both intentional and otherwise.

LJS9502_basic

The manuscripts can be dated.:|

Within a period of about a century. :|

Most scholars believe the Gospels were written 40-100 years after the supposed resurrection. There were also dozens of Gospels that were simply discarded at the Council of Nicea.

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 mingo123
[QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="Dracargen"][QUOTE="mingo123"]

MFaraz_Hayat

Btw, the embryology section is purely contributed by Dr. William Campbell. His arguments have been proven wrong by Dr. Zakir Naik. All the questions raised in the link you provided, had been answered.

so dr campbell wrote them as well :|

MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 MFaraz_Hayat
[QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="Dracargen"][QUOTE="mingo123"]

Dracargen

"Look further at the bones, how We bring them together and clothe them with flesh ..." (Al-Baqara 2:259)

The Koran gives the impression that first the skeleton is formed, and then it is clothed with mustle. Dr. Bucaille knows perfectly well that this is not true. The muscles and the cartilage precursors of the bones start forming from the somite at the same time. At the end of the eighth week there are only a few centers of ossification started but the fetus is already capable of some muscular movement.

The response of Dr. Naik to Dr.William Campbell in the debate:

"But the stages are divided on appearance - Not on the function. Later on the Qur'an says… 'We made the 'Mutga' into 'Izama'…bones - Then clothed the bones with flesh.' Dr. William Campbell said, and I do agree with him, that… 'The precursors of the muscles and the cartilagees… that is the bones, they form together - I agree with that. Today embryology tells us that the primordia of the muscles and the bones - they form together between the 25th and the 40th day, which the Qur`an refers to as the stage of 'mudga.' But they are not developed…they are not developed. Later on, at the end of the seventh week, the embryo takes form of human appearance - then the bones are formed. Today modern embryology says the bones are formed after the 42nd day, and it gives an appearance of a skeletal thing. Even at this stage when the bones are formed, the muscles are not formed. Later on, after the 7th week and the starting of 8th week, are the muscles formed. So Qur'an is perfect in describing first 'Alaqa', then 'Mutga', then 'Izama', then clothed with flesh, and when they form - the description is perfect. As Professor Keith Moore said that… 'The stages - that how it is described in modern embryology… stage 1,2,3,4,5, is so confusing, The Qur'anic stage on embryology describing on the base of appearance, and the shape, is far more superior.' "

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 LJS9502_basic

Within a period of about a century. :|

Most scholars believe the Gospels were written 40-100 years after the supposed resurrection. There were also dozens of Gospels that were simply discarded at the Council of Nicea.

xXBuffJeffXx

Not that far off in the time frame. And the gospels don't alter the story.

xXBuffJeffXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 xXBuffJeffXx
Essentially, what it comes down to is that neither of us can prove beyond refutation our respective positions. We can argue all day but it won't change either of us. It is called faith for a reason. The historicity of the New Testament is certainly dubious but there is significant evidence that early Christians believed in a resurrection, so this argument can really go nowhere.
mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 mingo123
anyone have anymore scientific errors in Quran ;)
Dracargen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Dracargen
[QUOTE="Dracargen"][QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="Dracargen"][QUOTE="mingo123"]

mingo123

THE BEGINING OF FORMATION OF BONE STARTS BEFORE THE BEGINING OF FORMATION OF SKELETAL MUSCLES ...

It's not necessary to determine which is completed first because they are formed synchronously, besides the verse didn't state which is comleted first, but what matter and fits the normal logic is BEFORE CREATION OF A SKELETAL MUSCLE THIER SITES OF ATTATCHMENT TO BONE (origin and insertion) MUST BE PRESENT. This is completely logical because how would the muscle present without thier sites of attachment

Now to prove it Embryologically:

Somites (a structure in the embryo that gives origin to skeletal muscles, bones, connective tissue and the deeper layers of the skin)

This somite differentiate into:
- Sclerotome (gives origin to bone)
- Dermamyotome which is in turn differentiated into:
a) Dermatome (gives origin to deeper layer of the skin and associated tissues)
b) Myotome (gives origin to skeletal muscles).

AT THE END OF THE 4TH WEEK of intrauterine life, sclerotome is differentiated into mesenchyme:

- Fibroplasts (the main cells of connective tissue)
- Chondroblas (form bone indirectly from hyaline cartilage by endochondral ossification)
- Osteoblast (forms bone directly by membranous ossification)

AT THE END OF THE 5TH WEEK each myotome is devided into:
- Epimere (gives origin to muscle column of the back)
- Hypomere (gives origin to intercostal muscles and muscles of anterior abdominal wall ..

So, THE BEGINING OF FORMATION OF BONE STARTS BEFORE THE BEGINING OF FORMATION OF SKELETAL MUSCLES, and this can be easily understood from the verse "then clothed the bones with flesh" because to cloth something (say A) with another (say B), "A" must be present before "B"

Copy/pasting from Yahoo Answers doesn't help you.:|

MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 MFaraz_Hayat
[QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="Dracargen"][QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="Dracargen"][QUOTE="mingo123"]

Dracargen

THE BEGINING OF FORMATION OF BONE STARTS BEFORE THE BEGINING OF FORMATION OF SKELETAL MUSCLES ...

It's not necessary to determine which is completed first because they are formed synchronously, besides the verse didn't state which is comleted first, but what matter and fits the normal logic is BEFORE CREATION OF A SKELETAL MUSCLE THIER SITES OF ATTATCHMENT TO BONE (origin and insertion) MUST BE PRESENT. This is completely logical because how would the muscle present without thier sites of attachment

Now to prove it Embryologically:

Somites (a structure in the embryo that gives origin to skeletal muscles, bones, connective tissue and the deeper layers of the skin)

This somite differentiate into:
- Sclerotome (gives origin to bone)
- Dermamyotome which is in turn differentiated into:
a) Dermatome (gives origin to deeper layer of the skin and associated tissues)
b) Myotome (gives origin to skeletal muscles).

AT THE END OF THE 4TH WEEK of intrauterine life, sclerotome is differentiated into mesenchyme:

- Fibroplasts (the main cells of connective tissue)
- Chondroblas (form bone indirectly from hyaline cartilage by endochondral ossification)
- Osteoblast (forms bone directly by membranous ossification)

AT THE END OF THE 5TH WEEK each myotome is devided into:
- Epimere (gives origin to muscle column of the back)
- Hypomere (gives origin to intercostal muscles and muscles of anterior abdominal wall ..

So, THE BEGINING OF FORMATION OF BONE STARTS BEFORE THE BEGINING OF FORMATION OF SKELETAL MUSCLES, and this can be easily understood from the verse "then clothed the bones with flesh" because to cloth something (say A) with another (say B), "A" must be present before "B"

Possibly, the answer that i posted might help. Just check it out.

xXBuffJeffXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 xXBuffJeffXx

[QUOTE

BOOM!

That just made my night. Hilarious.:lol:

xXBuffJeffXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 xXBuffJeffXx

BOOM!

That just made my night. Hilarious.:lol:

orazinac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 orazinac
Member since 2006 • 596 Posts
I believe one can get to Heaven solely by good morals. Do you think everyone who was raised Hindu, or grew up on on an uncharted island and does not even know about God automatically has a ticket to hell? Or how about those who died when they were in the womb or after they were born? I don't think so. Jesus said, " I give you a new commandment: Love one another, as I have loved you." This commandment stands out from the others. I believe one can simply be humble and still go to Heaven no matter what they believe.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 LJS9502_basic

anyone have anymore scientific errors in Quran ;)mingo123

They exist....

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 mingo123

[QUOTE="mingo123"]anyone have anymore scientific errors in Quran ;)LJS9502_basic

They exist....

show me, the one you gave me are already proven false

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 mingo123
im off to play now, if you have anymore BS errors in Quran, feel free to pm me (and be ready to proven wrong) goodbye
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#182 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

I really like Aldous Huxley's take on religion:

That humanity at large will ever be able to dispense with Artificial Paradises seems very unlikely. Most men and women lead lives at the worst so painful, at the best so monotonous, poor and limited that the urge to escape, the longing to transcend themselves if only for a few moments, is and has always been one of the principal appetites of the soul. Art and religion, carnivals and saturnalia, dancing and listening to oratory - all these served, in H. G. Wells's phrase, as Doors in the Wall.

To be enlightened is to be aware, always of it and yet to remain in a condition to survive as an animal, to think and feel as a human being, to resort whenever expedient to systematic reasoning. Our goal is to discover that we have always been where we ought to be. Unhappily we make the task exceedingly difficult for ourselves.

But the man who comes back through the Door in the Wall will never be quite the same as the man who went out. He will be wiser but less cocksure, happier but less self-satisfied, humbler in acknowledging his ignorance yet better equipped to understand the relationship of words to things, of systematic reasoning to the unfathomable Mystery which it tries, forever vainly, to comprehend.Aldous Huxley in The Doors of Perception

Everyone is different and can choose their own religion or method of attaining whatever level of "transcendence" they want. There is no ultimate truth, there is no God... there is only the self and the life of that self and what that self makes of that life.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 123625

I really like Aldous Huxley's take on religion:

[quote="Aldous Huxley in The Doors of Perception"]That humanity at large will ever be able to dispense with Artificial Paradises seems very unlikely. Most men and women lead lives at the worst so painful, at the best so monotonous, poor and limited that the urge to escape, the longing to transcend themselves if only for a few moments, is and has always been one of the principal appetites of the soul. Art and religion, carnivals and saturnalia, dancing and listening to oratory - all these served, in H. G. Wells's phrase, as Doors in the Wall.

To be enlightened is to be aware, always of it and yet to remain in a condition to survive as an animal, to think and feel as a human being, to resort whenever expedient to systematic reasoning. Our goal is to discover that we have always been where we ought to be. Unhappily we make the task exceedingly difficult for ourselves.

But the man who comes back through the Door in the Wall will never be quite the same as the man who went out. He will be wiser but less cocksure, happier but less self-satisfied, humbler in acknowledging his ignorance yet better equipped to understand the relationship of words to things, of systematic reasoning to the unfathomable Mystery which it tries, forever vainly, to comprehend.foxhound_fox

Everyone is different and can choose their own religion or method of attaining whatever level of "transcendence" they want. There is no ultimate truth, there is no God... there is only the self and the life of that self and what that self makes of that life.

Of course this is true :|

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 LJS9502_basic

foxhound_fox

That has no proof that it's actually true. It's called opinion.;)

Dracargen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 Dracargen

im off to play now, if you have anymore BS errors in Quran, feel free to pm me (and be ready to proven wrong) goodbyemingo123

Perhaps you'd like this: A debate between Ergun Caner, a Muslim of many years, and Nadir Ahmed.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="mingo123"]anyone have anymore scientific errors in Quran ;)mingo123

They exist....

That wasn't mine......I did read this for one

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 mingo123

[QUOTE="mingo123"]im off to play now, if you have anymore BS errors in Quran, feel free to pm me (and be ready to proven wrong) goodbyeDracargen

Perhaps you'd like this: A debate between Ergun Caner, a Muslim of many years, and Nadir Ahmed.

too long summarise it....i have a few minutes till i leave

Edit: http://www.examinethetruth.com/Ergun_Caner/Ergun_Caner.htm

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 mingo123

[QUOTE="mingo123"]im off to play now, if you have anymore BS errors in Quran, feel free to pm me (and be ready to proven wrong) goodbyeDracargen

too long summarise it....i have a few minutes till i leave

mohfrontline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#189 mohfrontline
Member since 2007 • 5678 Posts

I don't believe in the "heaven/hell" theology, because it's stupid. When you die, you stay dead until Jesus returns at a later point (which still hasn't occured yet), thus beginning the first of 3 ressurections. The third ressurection is for the stubborn folks who refuse to follow the Scriptures, so God will throw them into a lake of fire (where the Dante's inferno "hell" stemmed from) and die. Eternal life will be achieved by following God's kindom.

It's weird, politically incorrect, and crazy, but that's my take on things

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#190 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
That has no proof that it's actually true. It's called opinion.;)LJS9502_basic

The proof is in the fact that we are individuals who think for ourselves and choose to rely or not rely on certain things for comfort. There is no need to prove the existence or non-existence of God. People choose their religion and there can be no "right" one that works for everyone. We are human beings who through our incredibly high levels of intelligence have given us the ability to think beyond our instincts and natures and come up with concepts like God which provide many people with a meaning for their lives.

All I am trying to prove is that no religion is ultimately ever right.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]That has no proof that it's actually true. It's called opinion.;)foxhound_fox

The proof is in the fact that we are individuals who think for ourselves and choose to rely or not rely on certain things for comfort. There is no need to prove the existence or non-existence of God. People choose their religion and there can be no "right" one that works for everyone. We are human beings who through our incredibly high levels of intelligence have given us the ability to think beyond our instincts and natures and come up with concepts like God which provide many people with a meaning for their lives.

All I am trying to prove is that no religion is ultimately ever right.

But you can't say that either....:l
|

Madbhal402

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#192 Madbhal402
Member since 2008 • 612 Posts

One of the many reasons why I believe in god is that Atheists say that science created us humans and the world, and the universe. That is saying we were here by accident, nothing else we just...Appeared. That we don't have a soul and after we die then nothing happens. We are not Judged for our sins you can kill, torture, billions of people and you have the same fate as a person who has saved millions. It just does not make sense to me.

The reason we have so many non-believers is that some people use religion as an excuse to kill people they do not like as in Osama bin ladins case. What people need to realize is that we are created Equal by God. Their is no such thing as an "Inferior" person. People may make bad decisions but that is their choice,

MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 MFaraz_Hayat
[QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="mingo123"]anyone have anymore scientific errors in Quran ;)LJS9502_basic

They exist....

LJ, as much as I respect you, but man, this time you posted a biased link.

For Example:

Your link says:Qur'an 2:261 tells us that every ear of corn has 100 grains. This has not been proven scientifically and is more than obviously false. It brings into question the scientific accuracy of the Qur'an and whether the Qur'an is really addressing scientific issues.

Translation of this verse is:

[Pickthal 2:261]The likeness of those who spend their wealth in Allah's way is as the likeness of a grain which groweth seven ears, in every ear a hundred grains. Allah giveth increase manifold to whom He will. Allah is All-Embracing, All-Knowing.

See the difference. They donot put the verse, but only the reference no., for it is obvious that not many will actually go back to the Quran to check the verse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 123625

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]That has no proof that it's actually true. It's called opinion.;)foxhound_fox

All I am trying to prove is that no religion is ultimately ever right.[/QUOTE]

You can't ever prove this.

Dracargen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Dracargen

All I am trying to prove is that no religion is ultimately ever right.foxhound_fox

Does that include yours?

Avatar image for -TheSecondSign-
-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#196 -TheSecondSign-
Member since 2007 • 9301 Posts

Because he's God, and he's God. What he says goes, no question.

If he says don't turn around to stare at the towering blaze, sounds like it's your fault if you wind up turning around and turning into a pillar of salt.

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 mingo123

They exist....

it has some of the same questions from the other debunked site anyways ill post some answers soon

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="mingo123"]anyone have anymore scientific errors in Quran ;)MFaraz_Hayat

They exist....

LJ, as much as I respect you, but man, this time you posted a biased link.

For Example:

Your link says:Qur'an 2:261 tells us that every ear of corn has 100 grains. This has not been proven scientifically and is more than obviously false. It brings into question the scientific accuracy of the Qur'an and whether the Qur'an is really addressing scientific issues.

Translation of this verse is:

[Pickthal 2:261]The likeness of those who spend their wealth in Allah's way is as the likeness of a grain which groweth seven ears, in every ear a hundred grains. Allah giveth increase manifold to whom He will. Allah is All-Embracing, All-Knowing.

See the difference. They donot put the verse, but only the reference no., for it is obvious that not many will actually go back to the Quran to check the verse.

Was the first one that hit.....there were more. Anyway, I don't like arguing against someone's religion. On the other hand, I don't like him arguing against mine either. Agree to disagree?

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 mingo123

They exist....

some of those errors mentioned in the site are taken from from the debunked websites....also alot of the errors in in ur website are include half surahs taken from quran :| like my friend Hayat mentioned