For all you people who believe in god?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178886 Posts

some of those errors mentioned in the site are taken from from the debunked websites....also alot of the errors in in ur website are include half surahs taken from quran :| like my friend Hayat mentioned

mingo123

And your facts about Christianity were wrong....nonetheless, there are lots of sites posting errors found in the Quaran so I wouldn't call it scientifically accurate. Man only knows what man understands in regard to science. God didn't concern Himself with science when spreading His word.;)

newman12-18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 newman12-18
Member since 2008 • 152 Posts
word of advice never quote verses from the quran without quoting the surah
mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 mingo123
Member since 2007 • 9005 Posts
[QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="mingo123"]anyone have anymore scientific errors in Quran ;)LJS9502_basic

They exist....

show me, the one you gave me are already proven false

That wasn't mine......I did read this for one

LJ, as much as I respect you, but man, this time you posted a biased link.

For Example:

Your link says:Qur'an 2:261 tells us that every ear of corn has 100 grains. This has not been proven scientifically and is more than obviously false. It brings into question the scientific accuracy of the Qur'an and whether the Qur'an is really addressing scientific issues.

Translation of this verse is:

[Pickthal 2:261]The likeness of those who spend their wealth in Allah's way is as the likeness of a grain which groweth seven ears, in every ear a hundred grains. Allah giveth increase manifold to whom He will. Allah is All-Embracing, All-Knowing.

See the difference. They donot put the verse, but only the reference no., for it is obvious that not many will actually go back to the Quran to check the verse.

Was the first one that hit.....there were more. Anyway, I don't like arguing against someone's religion. On the other hand, I don't like him arguing against mine either. Agree to disagree?

you tried to prove Quran had errors which you failed.....theres errors in bible that are real errors which cannot be proven false

MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 MFaraz_Hayat
Member since 2006 • 1794 Posts
[QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="mingo123"]anyone have anymore scientific errors in Quran ;)LJS9502_basic

They exist....

For Example:

Your link says:Qur'an 2:261 tells us that every ear of corn has 100 grains. This has not been proven scientifically and is more than obviously false. It brings into question the scientific accuracy of the Qur'an and whether the Qur'an is really addressing scientific issues.

[Pickthal 2:261]The likeness of those who spend their wealth in Allah's way is as the likeness of a grain which groweth seven ears, in every ear a hundred grains. Allah giveth increase manifold to whom He will. Allah is All-Embracing, All-Knowing.

See the difference. They donot put the verse, but only the reference no., for it is obvious that not many will actually go back to the Quran to check the verse.

Was the first one that hit.....there were more. Anyway, I don't like arguing against someone's religion. On the other hand, I don't like him arguing against mine either. Agree to disagree?

Ok, another one was regarding ants talking. Go to wikipedia, and search for the article on ants. Under the communication section, it is mentioned that certain ants do produce sounds to communicate.

The genetic errors highlighted are the same as those presented by William Campbell, and have been refuted, by Dr.Zakir Naik.

MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 MFaraz_Hayat

They exist....

For Example:

Ok, another one was regarding ants talking. Go to wikipedia, and search for the article on ants. Under the communication section, it is mentioned that certain ants do produce sounds to communicate.And, almost all ants do coverse wiith each other employing various means, but successfully delivering their message.

The genetic errors highlighted are the same as those presented by William Campbell, and have been refuted, by Dr.Zakir Naik.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 LJS9502_basic  Online

way is as the likeness of a grain which groweth seven ears, in every ear a hundred grains. Allah giveth increase manifold to whom He will. Allah is All-Embracing, All-Knowing.

you tried to prove Quran had errors which you failed.....theres errors in bible that are real errors which cannot be proven false

mingo123

I still believe errors exist in the Quran. As do many others so how did I fail? Because of a translation difference in one part? That page had more than one.;)

And again...remember it was yourself hung up on translation differences. Therefore, the Quran was changed.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 LJS9502_basic  Online

heir wealth in Allah's way is as the likeness of a grain which groweth seven ears, in every ear a hundred grains. Allah giveth increase manifold to whom He will. Allah is All-Embracing, All-Knowing.

Ok, another one was regarding ants talking. Go to wikipedia, and search for the article on ants. Under the communication section, it is mentioned that certain ants do produce sounds to communicate.

MFaraz_Hayat

Well....I'd need more than the word of one person to believe it was refuted.

MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 MFaraz_Hayat
[QUOTE="mingo123"]

way is as the likeness of a grain which groweth seven ears, in every ear a hundred grains. Allah giveth increase manifold to whom He will. Allah is All-Embracing, All-Knowing.

LJS9502_basic

I still believe errors exist in the Quran. As do many others so how did I fail? Because of a translation difference in one part? That page had more than one.;)

And again...remember it was yourself hung up on translation differences. Therefore, the Quran was changed.

The Quran was changed???????? Who said that?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 LJS9502_basic  Online

MFaraz_Hayat

Mingo says any change in translation counts as changing the book.

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 mingo123
ogl
[QUOTE="mingo123"]

some of those errors mentioned in the site are taken from from the debunked websites....also alot of the errors in in ur website are include half surahs taken from quran :| like my friend Hayat mentioned

LJS9502_basic

Any your facts about Christianity were wrong....

http://www.irf.net/irf/dtp/dawah_tech/ques20g.htm

and dont say im giving u muslim websites so they must be wrong, read first

http://www.al-sunnah.com/mary&jesus.htm

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 mingo123
[QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"]

LJS9502_basic

Mingo says any change in translation counts as changing the book.

i didnt say that, bible has changed, quran hasnt

fanofazrienoch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 fanofazrienoch
Member since 2008 • 1573 Posts
Why? Squeets

many reasons im not going into now, unless you wish for me to do so.

Promising paradise and immortality for all those who follow him and threatening damnation and eternal hellfire to those who don't?Squeets

the descriptions of hell contained inside the bible are the standard Jewish metaphors for shame. hell is a place of shame, not necessarily fire and brimstone.

What type of savior threatens death, destruction, pain, suffering to those who do not follow him?Squeets

well god can't allow a sinner to enter his perfect kingdom

I am not an atheist... more of an agnostic... I believe there could be some type of creator or higher power... but I do not follow a religion... but those of you who follow Jesus? Why? Squeets

I've seen a few good cases for the resurrection, and multiple evidences for the historical reliability of the canonized Gospels

You say that we shouldn't follow evolution because there is no proof... when there is proof... the oil we burn the fossils that fill our museums? If that isn't proof enough for you... then why do you follow something you can't even see or feel?Squeets

before I answer that, I must ask who is asking you to not accept darwinian evolution.

Right after you tell me to not follow evolution... you turn around and tell me to believe in someone I have never met who died for "my" sins and to follow a several thousand year old book that says I will suffer for all of eternity unless I embrace it...?Squeets

I've never told you to do such a thing

What about other religions? Buddhist, Jews, Hindus, Muslims... they have followed their religions for thousands of years? You are telling me that they are wrong and will suffer because of it?Squeets

yes. that is EXACTLY what I am telling you.

You people who preach your religions sound more like fanatics than faithful. You tell us we will suffer unless we embrace your lord.

All I ask is why?

Squeets
the Lord's sacrifice pays your sin debt. other religions dont. sorry
mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 mingo123
[QUOTE="mingo123"]

LJS9502_basic

prove it :| you cant say they exist when they dont, and the ones you gave me have been proven false

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 mingo123
[QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"]

heir wealth in Allah's way is as the likeness of a grain which groweth seven ears, in every ear a hundred grains. Allah giveth increase manifold to whom He will. Allah is All-Embracing, All-Knowing.

LJS9502_basic

damn we have proved it...what the heck do you want now lol?

MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 MFaraz_Hayat
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"]

mingo123

YOu need more than my word. Fine, it is perfectly natural for you donot know me personally. Go and purchase Films/CD's etc. of this debate which are available in the market and watch for yourself.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#216 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
You can't ever prove this.123625

And you can never prove it wrong.

Does that include yours?Dracargen

If I had a religion, it would. This is pretty much the reason why I am not religious.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#217 123625
Member since 2006 • 9035 Posts

[QUOTE="123625"]You can't ever prove this.foxhound_fox

And you can never prove it wrong.

Does that include yours?Dracargen

If I had a religion, it would. This is pretty much the reason why I am not religious.

Give up on bhuddism? And i know i can never prove my religion, but at least i don't go around stating my beleifs as fact.

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 mingo123
[QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"]

MFaraz_Hayat

YOu need more than my word. Fine, it is perfectly natural for you donot know me personally. Go and purchase Films/CD's etc. of this debate which are available in the market and watch for yourself.

he can just go to youtube, the whole debate is on there with dr campbell getting owned

its_me_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 its_me_
Member since 2008 • 947 Posts

[QUOTE="mingo123"]well God gave you time to choose your path.....you dont do the homework then be prepared for punishmentSqueets

Exactly... you don't even answer me... and you say I will be punished for not believing in your god... that is what makes me a "non" believer...

No one is punishing you. God gave you free will. If you choose to deny God, how can he accept you into Heaven as a believer? That would be an act of dishonesty by God. Hell is not punishment. You're not being sent there. You're the one choosing not to accept God as real. It's simply the absence of God.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#220 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Give up on bhuddism? And i know i can never prove my religion, but at least i don't go around stating my beleifs as fact.123625

Yes, I realized that far too much faith was required in order to be considered a Buddhist. It is a religion like any other, it isn't a transcendental philosophy like I had previously thought it was.

It is not a belief nor is it a fact. It is a simple, conventional truth. Since one cannot prove their beliefs, then no belief can be ultimately right for everyone.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 LJS9502_basic  Online

MFaraz_Hayat

No...I didn't mean you. I meant the Dr Z dude. I've seen these errors posted on numerous websites. He is the only proof offered for the opposite.

MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 MFaraz_Hayat
[QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"]

LJS9502_basic

No...I didn't mean you. I meant the Dr Z dude. I've seen these errors posted on numerous websites. He is the only proof offered for the opposite.

Well, in the debate he backs up his argument, using references from Professor Keith Moore's book. Plus, most of the anti-islamic websites copied this stuff from Dr. Campbell. This was because no one was able to answer all his questions properly for nearly a decade. But, I assure you, in his debate Dr.Naik did refute all the errors raised by Dr. Campbell.

machod_19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#223 machod_19
Member since 2007 • 523 Posts

I am a Hindu, and i do strongly believe in my religion. I think its better to believe in God, even though there isnt one. Because if there really is a god then everyone who doesnt believe will go to Hell.

I always hate when people mostly Christians, say that Hinduism is total wack think again, because there are many similarities between Hinduism and Christianity. For example Christians believe in the father, son and Holy Spirit. While Hindus believe in Rama,Vishnu,and Shiva.

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 mingo123
[QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"]

LJS9502_basic

while there are many people who answer those errors, most people use Dr Zakir as proof coz he is the most known debater and he debates on tv and doesnt hide behind internet

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 LJS9502_basic  Online

MFaraz_Hayat

Well, in the debate he backs up his argument, using references from Professor Keith Moore's book. Plus, most of the anti-islamic websites copied this stuff from Dr. Campbell. This was because no one was able to answer all his questions properly for nearly a decade. But, I assure you, in his debate Dr.Naik did refute all the errors raised by Dr. Campbell.

Ok let's say for the sake of argument I believe you...but that still doesn't prove faith.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 LJS9502_basic  Online

MFaraz_Hayat

Ok let's say I believe you...but that still doesn't prove faith.

jlh47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#227 jlh47
Member since 2007 • 3326 Posts
[QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="xscrapzx"]

I'm catholic, do I follow everything that is said to me while I'm at church? No, do I believe in everything that is the bible or the teaching of my religon? No, but I do believe that there is something, what it is I don't know. I do know one thing though is you gotta have some kind of faith. All I have to say is this when you have one of the smartest man saying this.....

"A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, of the manifestations of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty, which are only accessible to our reason in their most elementary forms-it is this knowledge and this emotion that constitute the truly religious attitude; in this sense, and in this alone, I am a deeply religious man."

Thats tell you something. That quote came from Albert Einstein.

xscrapzx

what type of Christian is he who does not follow his religion properly?

Listen that is what I brought as, and though as a human being you have your freedom of thoughts, and ideas. There for as i grow older i tend not to believe everything that I have read or learned being a catholic. I think that a lot of the writings and teachings have been so modified over the years thats its hard to take some of it seriously. But I do believe there was more to Jesus Christ and I think he was the closest one to being able to answer any questions we had or knowing why we are here.

actually it hasn't changed one bit... look up the dead sea scrolls. they found them starting in 1947.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Sea_Scrolls

they pretty much confirm the validity of the Bible. that it stayed true through all thos years.

jlh47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#228 jlh47
Member since 2007 • 3326 Posts
[QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="xscrapzx"]

I'm catholic, do I follow everything that is said to me while I'm at church? No, do I believe in everything that is the bible or the teaching of my religon? No, but I do believe that there is something, what it is I don't know. I do know one thing though is you gotta have some kind of faith. All I have to say is this when you have one of the smartest man saying this.....

"A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, of the manifestations of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty, which are only accessible to our reason in their most elementary forms-it is this knowledge and this emotion that constitute the truly religious attitude; in this sense, and in this alone, I am a deeply religious man."

Thats tell you something. That quote came from Albert Einstein.

xscrapzx

what type of Christian is he who does not follow his religion properly?

Listen that is what I brought as, and though as a human being you have your freedom of thoughts, and ideas. There for as i grow older i tend not to believe everything that I have read or learned being a catholic. I think that a lot of the writings and teachings have been so modified over the years thats its hard to take some of it seriously. But I do believe there was more to Jesus Christ and I think he was the closest one to being able to answer any questions we had or knowing why we are here.

actually it hasn't changed one bit... look up the dead sea scrolls. they found them starting in 1947.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Sea_Scrolls

they pretty much confirm the validity of the Bible. that it stayed true through all those years.

masters89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#229 masters89
Member since 2004 • 1930 Posts
The Philosophy of speech is a science that can take you way far from believing in something and could mostly end you oppositioning your thoughts. So why dont have some faith and get over it?!
machod_19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#230 machod_19
Member since 2007 • 523 Posts
Actually over time when the Catholic church went through a reformation, a lot of the things in the bible were changed to the likes of the pope.
mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 mingo123
[QUOTE="mingo123"]

he can just go to youtube, the whole debate is on there with dr campbell getting owned

LJS9502_basic

That would only prove one is a better debater than the other.;)

that just proves that claims against quran are false ;) and like hayat said dr campbell is the most well known person who comes up with all those errors and almost every other anti-islam website uses his same old debunked errors

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 mingo123
[QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"]

LJS9502_basic

Ok let's say for the sake of argument I believe you...but that still doesn't prove faith.

when everything against Quran is false, we can clearly see the true religion ;) and if you dont believe us then please watch the debates...its on youutbe

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 mingo123

LJS9502_basic

when everything error in Quran is false, we can clearly see the true religion ;) and if you dont believe us then please watch the debates...its on youutbe

also you havent talked about errors in bible i provided u

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 LJS9502_basic  Online
[QUOTE="mingo123'}

that just proves that claims against quran are false ;) and like hayat said dr campbell is the most well known person who comes up with all those errors and almost every other anti-islam website uses his same old debunked errors

No.....but it does prove you don't understand debate. To be a good debater one should be able to debate either side of an issue. Successfully.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 LJS9502_basic  Online

mingo123

No.....but it does prove you don't understand debate. To be a good debater one should be able to debate either side of an issue. Successfully.

MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 MFaraz_Hayat

LJS9502_basic

You, are right. Ultimately, it is one's own opinion that whether he wants to follow a religion or not.

[Yusufali 2:256]Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.

[Yusufali 6:107]If it had been Allah's plan, they would not have taken false gods: but We made thee not one to watch over their doings, nor art thou set over them to dispose of their affairs.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 LJS9502_basic  Online

when everything error in Quran is false, we can clearly see the true religion ;) and if you dont believe us then please watch the debates...its on youutbe

mingo123

Again....a holy book is not concerned with science. That is immaterial to faith. Simply would show if correct what mankind had understood at a time and place in history.

Second...you haven't posted any errors. You stated your opinion on the faith. Opinion =/= fact.;)

fanofazrienoch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 fanofazrienoch
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"]

mingo123

could you point out these errors once more? and can you explain their bearing on the Bible's value as a historical text?

now Im going to go out on a limb and assume you are a muslim.

why do you deny the crucifixion?

Pi-R-Sq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 Pi-R-Sq
Member since 2008 • 411 Posts
there is no point to this topic, most things in the bible contradict themselves anyways.. just get over it and move on
fanofazrienoch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 fanofazrienoch
there is no point to this topic, most things in the bible contradict themselves anyways.. just get over it and move onPi-R-Sq
before I do that, you're going to have to show these supposed contradictions.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 LJS9502_basic  Online

ok ok i dont understand debate but dr campbell was still owned, the same campbell whose false claims you use against quran

mingo123

I didn't post his stuff.....that was dracergon.:|

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 mingo123
[QUOTE="mingo123"]

LJS9502_basic

Again....a holy book is not concerned with science. That is immaterial to faith. Simply would show if correct what mankind had understood at a time and place in history.

Second...you haven't posted any errors. You stated your opinion on the faith. Opinion =/= fact.;)

did you check the links? also if bible is not concerned with science then how come it has flase scientific stuff in it? ;)

and http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?pagename=IslamOnline-English-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1119503545430

MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 MFaraz_Hayat

there is no point to this topic, most things in the bible contradict themselves anyways.. just get over it and move onPi-R-Sq

Certain things do contradict, but Bible, does contain certain passages that have not yet been corrupted and are a word of God. And due to this, I do respect the book.

Contradictions may exist, as humans mixed their own writings with the word of God. (atleast that's what my faith tels me).

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 mingo123
[QUOTE="mingo123"]

ok ok i dont understand debate but dr campbell was still owned, the same campbell whose false claims you use against quran

LJS9502_basic

I didn't post his stuff.....that was dracergon.:|

the link u posted had some same stuff

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 mingo123
[QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"]

fanofazrienoch

could you point out these errors once more? and can you explain their bearing on the Bible's value as a historical text?

http://answering-christianity.com/crucified.htm

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 LJS9502_basic  Online

did you check the links? also if bible is not concerned with science then how come it has flase scientific stuff in it? ;)

mingo123
Islamic links? No, I can figure out what they'd say. Which scientific items are you referring to in the Bible.
fanofazrienoch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 fanofazrienoch

mingo123

the errors in the bible have absolutely no bearing on the reliability of the New Testament as a historical document

second, the earliest mentioning of the Gospel of Barnabas is in the 5th century. the oldest manuscripts are from the 10th century, and they are written in Italian and Spanish. Im not aware of any New Testament scholar who actually thinks Barnabas, companion of Paul of Tarsus actually thinks that he wrote the Gospel of Barnabas.

Third, the Crucifixion is multiply attested by pagan, Jewish and Christian historians of the time.

lastly, there are much earlier and much more reliable accounts which do include Jesus' death by Crucifixion

fanofazrienoch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 fanofazrienoch

mingo123

the errors in the bible have absolutely no bearing on the reliability of the New Testament as a historical document

second, the earliest mentioning of the Gospel of Barnabas is in the 5th century. the oldest manuscripts are from the 10th century, and they are written in Italian and Spanish. Im not aware of any New Testament scholar actually thinks Barnabas, companion of Paul of Tarsus, wrote the Gospel of Barnabas.

Third, the Crucifixion is multiply attested by pagan, Jewish and Christian historians of the time.

lastly, there are much earlier and much more reliable accounts which do include Jesus' death by Crucifixion

dday2121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 dday2121
Member since 2007 • 1000 Posts

Why?

Promising paradise and immortality for all those who follow him and threatening damnation and eternal hellfire to those who don't?

What type of savior threatens death, destruction, pain, suffering to those who do not follow him?

I am not an atheist... more of an agnostic... I believe there could be some type of creator or higher power... but I do not follow a religion... but those of you who follow Jesus? Why?

You say that we shouldn't follow evolution because there is no proof... when there is proof... the oil we burn the fossils that fill our museums? If that isn't proof enough for you... then why do you follow something you can't even see or feel?

Right after you tell me to not follow evolution... you turn around and tell me to believe in someone I have never met who died for "my" sins and to follow a several thousand year old book that says I will suffer for all of eternity unless I embrace it...?

What about other religions? Buddhist, Jews, Hindus, Muslims... they have followed their religions for thousands of years? You are telling me that they are wrong and will suffer because of it?

You people who preach your religions sound more like fanatics than faithful. You tell us we will suffer unless we embrace your lord.

All I ask is why?

Squeets

All I can say is either I am wrong, or your wrong. The only thing is, your going to hell if I'm right.

DivergeUnify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 DivergeUnify
Member since 2007 • 15150 Posts
[QUOTE="fanofazrienoch"][QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"]

mingo123

Jesus did die on the cross, it's in Roman records and it is historically accurate that he was offered many chances to escape and not be crucified, but he did not take them.