Ex-LAPD Cop's Alleged Serial Shootings - $1 Million Bounty if Found!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

Is this guy the real life Max Payne ?

nooblet69
I'm only going by the first two games, but Max Payne didn't murder anybody. Shot a lot of people, yes, but he didn't gun down innocents in their cars.
Rich3232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 Rich3232
Member since 2012 • 2628 Posts
[QUOTE="nooblet69"]

Is this guy the real life Max Payne ?

PannicAtack
I'm only going by the first two games, but Max Payne didn't murder anybody. Shot a lot of people, yes, but he didn't gun down innocents in their cars.

no, that would be the cops.
Eman5805

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#203 Eman5805
Member since 2004 • 4494 Posts
Is it possible to agree with his motivation but NONE of his methods and actions in responding to them? Or do I have to agree with him killing people too? Because reading the thread, that doesn't seem to be acceptable...
BatCrazedJoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 BatCrazedJoker
Member since 2012 • 1611 Posts
I hope they bring him to justice soon.
JJ_Productions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 JJ_Productions
Member since 2008 • 1067 Posts

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Leave it to OT to have people that agree with mass murdering of people many of whom had nothing to do with this. There are some despicable pieces of trash that post here. Hope they catch the dude soon....leviathan91

Like I said...there are some members here that truly scare the hell out of me.

I sympathize with how they feel. You see photos of police spraying college kids, police brutality, and abuses from the criminal justice system, and when someone acts violently against that system, there tends to be support and sympathy for that person. I can understand it but it's naivety.

Our criminal justice system is flawed but not so flawed in a way that the police are ruthless monsters equivalent to the Russian secret police. There are better and more peaceful ways to reform it such as eliminating mandatory sentencing, decreased penalties for non-violent crimes, and educating the American people on their rights. Meeting violence with violence is only going to exacerbate the problem and everything that person is fighting for becomes null and void. 

Police brutality is a symptom of a disease that plagues our criminal justice system as a whole.

I disagree. Police are supposed to be help to higher morals and servitude. They are law enforcement, they are the watchers of society. When there is corruption in such an organization it should be dealt with swiftly and thoroughly. That is not the case in reality. There have been many times when police man have been fired, only to be rehired in another district or transferred. Many instances instances where black men have be found in hand cuffs with a bullet to the back of the head and it was deemed "suicide". I had one instance where to police told me if I wanted to get rid of an expensive traffic ticket, i had to "infiltrate" a certain gang and snitch them out to the police on whether they had guns or drugs. The problem with that is that I work full time and I am not "in the hood" like that, so essentially he wants me to get involved with criminals and risk myself getting killed for what? Last time I checked, thats illegal.
BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#210 BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

[QUOTE="jimkabrhel"]

Pretty insignificant question considering what's really happening.

Pirate700

It's actually very significant, because the amount of time his food supply will last determines how much longer his crime spree can continue.

You don't think a guy on a murder spree has the means to get food from a house or something?

I don't think he'd risk being exposed since the entire state is searching for him, and everyone knows what he looks like. So, I think he would rely on a self-prepared food supply.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"] It's actually very significant, because the amount of time his food supply will last determines how much longer his crime spree can continue.

BluRayHiDef

You don't think a guy on a murder spree has the means to get food from a house or something?

I don't think he'd risk being exposed since the entire state is searching for him, and everyone knows what he looks like. So, I think he would rely on a self-prepared food supply.

He supposedly torched his truck.

Chaos_HL21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#212 Chaos_HL21
Member since 2003 • 5288 Posts

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"] It's actually very significant, because the amount of time his food supply will last determines how much longer his crime spree can continue.

BluRayHiDef

I am sure he has a plan to get food, maybe by hunting or have stashes of food. He could also get support from people who see him as a 'hero'.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 BluRayHiDef

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]You don't think a guy on a murder spree has the means to get food from a house or something?

Pirate700

He supposedly torched his truck.

I believe he torched his truck in an unpopulated area, so there was no risk of exposure.

JJ_Productions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 JJ_Productions

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]You don't think a guy on a murder spree has the means to get food from a house or something?

Chaos_HL21

I am sure he has a plan to get food, maybe by hunting or have stashes of food. He could also get support from people who see him as a 'hero'.

I'm sure if he knew ahead of time he was going to be doing this he has amassed some weapons and ammunition as well as food and a second and third vehicle for transportation. That's just me, who knows.
JJ_Productions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 JJ_Productions

[QUOTE="JJ_Productions"][QUOTE="Pirate700"] Classy. Advocating murder doesn't make you more masculine.Pirate700

No actually, its one thing to have different opinions. Its another thing to say peoples views "scare me". That's some feminine ish if you ask me. Certain white people still secretly call blacks ni@@a, yet their views don't scare me, there views just differ from mine. He has yet to explain why my views scare him, is it because I support uprooting corruption? Or is it because he disagrees with the method the EX LAPD is using which is murder? The same could be said for any war America is waging as we speak. Is it necessary to murder the opposition and invade their land? How about funding rebels to over throw a legitimate government?

Your views on this would scare any sane person, of any color.

No my views only scare people who can't even explain why my views scare them.

EDIT: You know what pirate, your full of it, many people actually sympathize with this ex officier from what I have read and what I have discussed. It seems that your views on the situation seem to be the minority. 

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="JJ_Productions"] No actually, its one thing to have different opinions. Its another thing to say peoples views "scare me". That's some feminine ish if you ask me. Certain white people still secretly call blacks ni@@a, yet their views don't scare me, there views just differ from mine. He has yet to explain why my views scare him, is it because I support uprooting corruption? Or is it because he disagrees with the method the EX LAPD is using which is murder? The same could be said for any war America is waging as we speak. Is it necessary to murder the opposition and invade their land? How about funding rebels to over throw a legitimate government? JJ_Productions

I have to explain to you why supporting a mass murderer/shooter is a scary view?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#219 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts
[QUOTE="JJ_Productions"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="JJ_Productions"] Your still crying about that? Give it a rest you effeminate dweeb.

Classy. Advocating murder doesn't make you more masculine.

No actually, its one thing to have different opinions. Its another thing to say peoples views "scare me". That's some feminine ish if you ask me. Certain white people still secretly call blacks ni@@a, yet their views don't scare me, there views just differ from mine. He has yet to explain why my views scare him, is it because I support uprooting corruption? Or is it because he disagrees with the method the EX LAPD is using which is murder? The same could be said for any war America is waging as we speak. Is it necessary to murder the opposition and invade their land? How about funding rebels to over throw a legitimate government?

Supporting the elimination of corruption is a good thing, and I could get behind this officer is he did it through legitimate means, like protests, lawsuits, raising awareness. Taking an arsenal and targeting specific officials is terrible enough, but once you say in a manifesto "and their families" this guy becomes a complete psychopath. Any person who supports the brutality that this ex-cop has used in killing civilians needs help, in my opinion.

JJ_Productions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 JJ_Productions

[QUOTE="JJ_Productions"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]Your views on this would scare any sane person, of any color.

Pirate700

I have to explain to you why supporting a mass murderer/shooter is a scary view?

Is he killing randomly or are his killing targeted? What is your definition of a mass murder? I'm sure there are plenty or mass murders in the United States army wouldn't you agree?
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Nibroc420
Member since 2007 • 13571 Posts

[QUOTE="JJ_Productions"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]Your views on this would scare any sane person, of any color.

Pirate700

There's several mass shooters in the US military. Most militaries probably have people who shoot lots as well. The sad part of this story is how this man had to go through 4-5 years of racism and harassment, and his superiors would either ignore him, or punish him for not being loyal to his fellow officers. Go NYPD :roll:
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="JJ_Productions"] No my views only scare people who can't even explain why my views scare them.JJ_Productions

Is he killing randomly or are his killing targeted? What is your definition of a mass murder? I'm sure there are plenty or mass murders in the United States army wouldn't you agree?

OMG...

68936-facepalm.jpg

Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Capitan_Kid
Member since 2009 • 6700 Posts
You shouldn't view this situation with such a black and white point of view Pirate.
JJ_Productions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 JJ_Productions
[QUOTE="jimkabrhel"][QUOTE="JJ_Productions"][QUOTE="Pirate700"] Classy. Advocating murder doesn't make you more masculine.

Supporting the elimination of corruption is a good thing, and I could get behind this officer is he did it through legitimate means, like protests, lawsuits, raising awareness. Taking an arsenal and targeting specific officials is terrible enough, but once you say in a manifesto "and their families" this guy becomes a complete psychopath. Any person who supports the brutality that this ex-cop has used in killing civilians needs help, in my opinion.

He is raising awareness on this police corruption through his actions is he not? It was explained in his manifesto that he went through the legal channels only to be shut down and worse fired. It is true that once one sheds blood, their blood is required no doubt about it, but I sympathize with his cause. That's just the bottom line, I believe that this event should be the trigger to launch internal investigations to end police corruption, but I believe that wont happen. Many police are involved in "brotherhoods" that transcend their oath to carry out the law but thats another topic entirely.
SilentFireX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 SilentFireX
Member since 2005 • 1956 Posts
[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="JJ_Productions"] No actually, its one thing to have different opinions. Its another thing to say peoples views "scare me". That's some feminine ish if you ask me. Certain white people still secretly call blacks ni@@a, yet their views don't scare me, there views just differ from mine. He has yet to explain why my views scare him, is it because I support uprooting corruption? Or is it because he disagrees with the method the EX LAPD is using which is murder? The same could be said for any war America is waging as we speak. Is it necessary to murder the opposition and invade their land? How about funding rebels to over throw a legitimate government? JJ_Productions

Your views "scare" some people on here, because they're apparently not comfortable with the notion that someone can so callously advocate mass-murder as if it's some form of justice. You are truly despicable for advocating the senseless bloodshed of innocents. At best, you are incredibly delusional, and at worst, you could one day perform such heinous acts on your own. *That* is the frightening part.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#226 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts
[QUOTE="JJ_Productions"][QUOTE="jimkabrhel"][QUOTE="JJ_Productions"] No actually, its one thing to have different opinions. Its another thing to say peoples views "scare me". That's some feminine ish if you ask me. Certain white people still secretly call blacks ni@@a, yet their views don't scare me, there views just differ from mine. He has yet to explain why my views scare him, is it because I support uprooting corruption? Or is it because he disagrees with the method the EX LAPD is using which is murder? The same could be said for any war America is waging as we speak. Is it necessary to murder the opposition and invade their land? How about funding rebels to over throw a legitimate government?

He is raising awareness on this police corruption through his actions is he not? It was explained in his manifesto that he went through the legal channels only to be shut down and worse fired. It is true that once one sheds blood, their blood is required no doubt about it, but I sympathize with his cause. That's just the bottom line, I believe that this event should be the trigger to launch internal investigations to end police corruption, but I believe that wont happen. Many police are involved in "brotherhoods" that transcend their oath to carry out the law but thats another topic entirely.

You cannot tell me that any situation is worth the murder of civilians to "raise awareness."
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 Nibroc420
[QUOTE="JJ_Productions"][QUOTE="jimkabrhel"][QUOTE="JJ_Productions"] No actually, its one thing to have different opinions. Its another thing to say peoples views "scare me". That's some feminine ish if you ask me. Certain white people still secretly call blacks ni@@a, yet their views don't scare me, there views just differ from mine. He has yet to explain why my views scare him, is it because I support uprooting corruption? Or is it because he disagrees with the method the EX LAPD is using which is murder? The same could be said for any war America is waging as we speak. Is it necessary to murder the opposition and invade their land? How about funding rebels to over throw a legitimate government?

In his manifesto he said he tried to let his superiors know, however he was reprimanded for telling on his fellow officers. If what is takes is him going on a rampage, and killing officers who've used their badge to protect them while they beat disabled citizens, so be it. I agree the police corruption needs to end, and some sort of accountability needs to be put into place AND USED. Far too often we see officers brutally assault citizens, only to be told they were following standard procedure, or other such non-sense.
JJ_Productions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 JJ_Productions
[QUOTE="JJ_Productions"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]Your views on this would scare any sane person, of any color. SilentFireX

Your views "scare" some people on here, because they're apparently not comfortable with the notion that someone can so callously advocate mass-murder as if it's some form of justice. You are truly despicable for advocating the senseless bloodshed of innocents. At best, you are incredibly delusional, and at worst, you could one day perform such heinous acts on your own. *That* is the frightening part.

If thats the case noone on this board supports war in any shape or form am I right? Or is this a topic of hypocrisy I am sensing. Last time I checked, I have yet to see anyone protest any war on this board (except for a small minority). I am sure there are many here that support the idea of "liberating" the middle east via war right?
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 Pirate700

[QUOTE="JJ_Productions"][QUOTE="jimkabrhel"] Supporting the elimination of corruption is a good thing, and I could get behind this officer is he did it through legitimate means, like protests, lawsuits, raising awareness. Taking an arsenal and targeting specific officials is terrible enough, but once you say in a manifesto "and their families" this guy becomes a complete psychopath. Any person who supports the brutality that this ex-cop has used in killing civilians needs help, in my opinion.Nibroc420

In his manifesto he said he tried to let his superiors know, however he was reprimanded for telling on his fellow officers. If what is takes is him going on a rampage, and killing officers who've used their badge to protect them while they beat disabled citizens, so be it. I agree the police corruption needs to end, and some sort of accountability needs to be put into place AND USED. Far too often we see officers brutally assault citizens, only to be told they were following standard procedure, or other such non-sense.

He killed two completely innocent civilians also. :|

Rich3232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Rich3232
i'm not going to argue the morality of this guy's actions, but assuming his manifesto is true and whatnot, there was little else he could do beyond what he had already done.
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Nibroc420

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="JJ_Productions"] He is raising awareness on this police corruption through his actions is he not? It was explained in his manifesto that he went through the legal channels only to be shut down and worse fired. It is true that once one sheds blood, their blood is required no doubt about it, but I sympathize with his cause. That's just the bottom line, I believe that this event should be the trigger to launch internal investigations to end police corruption, but I believe that wont happen. Many police are involved in "brotherhoods" that transcend their oath to carry out the law but thats another topic entirely.Pirate700

He killed two citizens who were harboring a suspected criminal.
Rich3232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 Rich3232

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="JJ_Productions"] He is raising awareness on this police corruption through his actions is he not? It was explained in his manifesto that he went through the legal channels only to be shut down and worse fired. It is true that once one sheds blood, their blood is required no doubt about it, but I sympathize with his cause. That's just the bottom line, I believe that this event should be the trigger to launch internal investigations to end police corruption, but I believe that wont happen. Many police are involved in "brotherhoods" that transcend their oath to carry out the law but thats another topic entirely.Pirate700

many Innocent civilians have been killed by cops, too.
BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 BluRayHiDef

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="JJ_Productions"] No my views only scare people who can't even explain why my views scare them.Nibroc420

There's several mass shooters in the US military. Most militaries probably have people who shoot lots as well. The sad part of this story is how this man had to go through 4-5 years of racism and harassment, and his superiors would either ignore him, or punish him for not being loyal to his fellow officers. Go NYPD :roll:

This story involves the LAPD, not the NYPD.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"] In his manifesto he said he tried to let his superiors know, however he was reprimanded for telling on his fellow officers. If what is takes is him going on a rampage, and killing officers who've used their badge to protect them while they beat disabled citizens, so be it. I agree the police corruption needs to end, and some sort of accountability needs to be put into place AND USED. Far too often we see officers brutally assault citizens, only to be told they were following standard procedure, or other such non-sense.Nibroc420

Where did you hear that?

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 Nibroc420

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]I have to explain to you why supporting a mass murderer/shooter is a scary view?

BluRayHiDef

Whoa, BlueRay is back?
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]I have to explain to you why supporting a mass murderer/shooter is a scary view?

BluRayHiDef

He doesn't even know what police force he's from but he's backing him...

SilentFireX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 SilentFireX
[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="JJ_Productions"][QUOTE="jimkabrhel"] Supporting the elimination of corruption is a good thing, and I could get behind this officer is he did it through legitimate means, like protests, lawsuits, raising awareness. Taking an arsenal and targeting specific officials is terrible enough, but once you say in a manifesto "and their families" this guy becomes a complete psychopath. Any person who supports the brutality that this ex-cop has used in killing civilians needs help, in my opinion.

I love how you people advocating mass-murder and the killing of innocents first of all, use this maniac's manifesto as if it's entirely factual and without any sort of bias. That's clearly the case, am I right? Secondly, you willingly advocate "any means necessary" to raise awareness about police corruption, when this man is the epitome of such. He was terminated for having lied on record, and then years later, decided to take his vengeance, and began killing anyone he felt like it with any association with police uniform. I will personally guarantee you that the average police officer has not engaged in mass-murder, particularly of unarmed innocents, and yet you defend a man who advocates such, because he is taking up arms against police officers? How do you people not see the hypocrisy of this? Y'all are so blinded by your hatred of authority that you cheer on the bloodshed of anyone related to authority. Quite frankly, you sicken me.
BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 BluRayHiDef

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"] There's several mass shooters in the US military. Most militaries probably have people who shoot lots as well. The sad part of this story is how this man had to go through 4-5 years of racism and harassment, and his superiors would either ignore him, or punish him for not being loyal to his fellow officers. Go NYPD :roll:Nibroc420

Whoa, BlueRay is back?

I've been back for a while now. Where've YOU been?

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 Nibroc420

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]He killed two completely innocent civilians also. :|

Pirate700

Where did you hear that?

He went to the home of a man he viewed as a corrupt police officer, an officer he'd personally witnessed commit X,Y,Z crimes. Love how you claim these two citizens were "innocent" while they harbored an officer who'd abuse his powers for his own gain.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"] He killed two citizens who were harboring a suspected criminal.Nibroc420

Where did you hear that?

He went to the home of a man he viewed as a corrupt police officer, an officer he'd personally witnessed commit X,Y,Z crimes. Love how you claim these two citizens were "innocent" while they harbored an officer who'd abuse his powers for his own gain.

You can't honestly be serious with this BS...Not that I expect you to care, but I've seriously lost all respect for you after this post.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 BluRayHiDef

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"] He killed two citizens who were harboring a suspected criminal.Nibroc420

Where did you hear that?

I've heard nothing about this. Where did you hear about this?

SilentFireX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 SilentFireX
[QUOTE="JJ_Productions"][QUOTE="SilentFireX"][QUOTE="JJ_Productions"] No my views only scare people who can't even explain why my views scare them.

If thats the case noone on this board supports war in any shape or form am I right? Or is this a topic of hypocrisy I am sensing. Last time I checked, I have yet to see anyone protest any war on this board (except for a small minority). I am sure there are many here that support the idea of "liberating" the middle east via war right?

This man has INTENTIONALLY killed innocents and advocates the killing of more. They have never taken up arms against him, and yet, he seeks to end their lives merely because they are associated with someone who fired him. Compare that to warfare where innocents are not the target, and when innocents are killed, it is most often because there is a perceived immediate threat. NO ONE was threatening this despicable person, and yet, he purposely murdered people who had absolutely nothing to do with his termination simply because he feels like taking his vengeance upon a system which rejected him.
JJ_Productions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 JJ_Productions

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="JJ_Productions"] He is raising awareness on this police corruption through his actions is he not? It was explained in his manifesto that he went through the legal channels only to be shut down and worse fired. It is true that once one sheds blood, their blood is required no doubt about it, but I sympathize with his cause. That's just the bottom line, I believe that this event should be the trigger to launch internal investigations to end police corruption, but I believe that wont happen. Many police are involved in "brotherhoods" that transcend their oath to carry out the law but thats another topic entirely.SilentFireX

I love how you people advocating mass-murder and the killing of innocents first of all, use this maniac's manifesto as if it's entirely factual and without any sort of bias. That's clearly the case, am I right? Secondly, you willingly advocate "any means necessary" to raise awareness about police corruption, when this man is the epitome of such. He was terminated for having lied on record, and then years later, decided to take his vengeance, and began killing anyone he felt like it with any association with police uniform. I will personally guarantee you that the average police officer has not engaged in mass-murder, particularly of unarmed innocents, and yet you defend a man who advocates such, because he is taking up arms against police officers? How do you people not see the hypocrisy of this? Y'all are so blinded by your hatred of authority that you cheer on the bloodshed of anyone related to authority. Quite frankly, you sicken me.

This picture wants to say hi.

LA_Police_Shootings_549x338.jpg?42e305

Without double checking the plates, without even visually seeing who the driver is, the police open fire injuring two woman. The police are not innocent, period and if you want, we can exchange links on the amount of police corruption and cover up. Also, they shot another truck look a like without confirming who the driver is.

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 Nibroc420
[QUOTE="SilentFireX"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="JJ_Productions"] He is raising awareness on this police corruption through his actions is he not? It was explained in his manifesto that he went through the legal channels only to be shut down and worse fired. It is true that once one sheds blood, their blood is required no doubt about it, but I sympathize with his cause. That's just the bottom line, I believe that this event should be the trigger to launch internal investigations to end police corruption, but I believe that wont happen. Many police are involved in "brotherhoods" that transcend their oath to carry out the law but thats another topic entirely.

1.) Loving how you despise us reading and taking his manifesto into account. Yet you bash it without a moment's hesitation. Way to show your objectivity. 2.) He was fired for having reported an incident he witnessed, and was reprimanded for it. This is public knowledge outside the manifesto. 3.)He's not just killing any cops, hes going after the ones he knows are corrupt. The one's he's personally witnessed commit hate crimes and assaults against citizens without any consequences.
JJ_Productions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 JJ_Productions
[QUOTE="SilentFireX"][QUOTE="JJ_Productions"][QUOTE="SilentFireX"] Your views "scare" some people on here, because they're apparently not comfortable with the notion that someone can so callously advocate mass-murder as if it's some form of justice. You are truly despicable for advocating the senseless bloodshed of innocents. At best, you are incredibly delusional, and at worst, you could one day perform such heinous acts on your own. *That* is the frightening part.

This man has INTENTIONALLY killed innocents and advocates the killing of more. They have never taken up arms against him, and yet, he seeks to end their lives merely because they are associated with someone who fired him. Compare that to warfare where innocents are not the target, and when innocents are killed, it is most often because there is a perceived immediate threat. NO ONE was threatening this despicable person, and yet, he purposely murdered people who had absolutely nothing to do with his termination simply because he feels like taking his vengeance upon a system which rejected him.

Okay, so the so called 12 individuals who highjacked the air plane that blew up the world trade center. 12 individuals which resulted in the deaths of 114,000 Iraqs. Is that justice?
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

What the hell is wrong with you people?

He. Murdered. A. Police. Officer's. Daughter. And. Her. Fiancee. In. Their. Car.

What part of this do you not have a problem with?

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts
i'm not going to argue the morality of this guy's actions, but assuming his manifesto is true and whatnot, there was little else he could do beyond what he had already done. Rich3232
Bull$***. He could have kept telling people about the corruption until someone listened. He could keep trying to go through legal channels until it worked. He could have tried again and again and again. There's never a case in which someone is left with no other choice than to go on a murder spree.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 Pirate700

I'm curious as to the age group of the few people here who are supporting this murderer. They just scream of ignorant, angsty teens who see this as nothing more an a guy sticking to the man.

SilentFireX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 SilentFireX
[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="SilentFireX"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"] In his manifesto he said he tried to let his superiors know, however he was reprimanded for telling on his fellow officers. If what is takes is him going on a rampage, and killing officers who've used their badge to protect them while they beat disabled citizens, so be it. I agree the police corruption needs to end, and some sort of accountability needs to be put into place AND USED. Far too often we see officers brutally assault citizens, only to be told they were following standard procedure, or other such non-sense.

1.) Loving how you despise us reading and taking his manifesto into account. Yet you bash it without a moment's hesitation. Way to show your objectivity. 2.) He was fired for having reported an incident he witnessed, and was reprimanded for it. This is public knowledge outside the manifesto. 3.) He's not just killing any cops, hes going after the ones he knows are corrupt. The one's he's personally witnessed commit hate crimes and assaults against citizens without any consequences.

1. You're not "taking it into account", you, like many other conspiracy theorists, took the alternative story at first glance and took it as fact, because it merely supports the perspective you believe as reality. (i.e. that cops are corrupt and deserve death) All evidence points toward the contrary including multiple eye-witnesses to the actual incident for which he claims his "righteous indignation". 2. Actually, it's public knowledge that he was terminated for LYING about the incident. "Two weeks after that encounter in San Pedro, Dorner went to a sergeant to report that Evans had kicked Gettler after he had given up. The LAPD investigated his complaint and ruled it "unfounded," based on accounts by three hotel employees, in May 2008. Then the investigators' report turns to Dorner. "The delay in reporting the alleged misconduct coupled with the witness' statements irreparably destroy Dorner's credibility, and bring into question his suitability for continued employment as a police officer," it states. The report found Dorner had made false statements to a superior while reporting the allegation that Evans had kicked the suspect and to internal affairs investigators looking into the claim." 3. Bulls***. He murdered two unarmed innocents who were merely associated with a former captain.
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

I'm curious as to the age group of the few people here who are supporting this murderer. They just scream of ignorant, angsty teens who see this as nothing more an a guy sticking to the man.

Pirate700
Mid 20's