Ex-LAPD Cop's Alleged Serial Shootings - $1 Million Bounty if Found!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for QuebecNationale
QuebecNationale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 QuebecNationale
Member since 2013 • 146 Posts

The sad part about all this is that the people who are condemning this ex cop are supporting corrupt police organisations. It's also aumsing that people in this thread don't approve of an ex cop killing corrupt cops, yet they support corrupt cops/soldiers when they kill anyone else, whether It's in their own country or in a foreign country. If you truly want to see corruption hindered, then you should support this man. You may not agree with the actions he has taken( I agree personally) but you should support his cause.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#102 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44548 Posts
I heard LAPD shot two women delivering newspapers because their truck matched that of the shooter, smooth moves LAPD. LINK -http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/ex-cop-manhunt-newspaper-delivery-women-shot.html OMG look how many bullets they but into their truck, that's sloppy.
Chaos_HL21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#103 Chaos_HL21
Member since 2003 • 5288 Posts

The sad part about all this is that the people who are condemning this ex cop are supporting corrupt police organisations. It's also aumsing that people in this thread don't approve of an ex cop killing corrupt cops, yet they support corrupt cops/soldiers when they kill anyone else, whether It's in their own country or in a foreign country. If you truly want to see corruption hindered, then you should support this man. You may not agree with the actions he has taken( I agree personally) but you should support his cause.

QuebecNationale

So we should support the murder of the "corrupt cop" families. Also not all police are corrupt, and while the LAPD had issues. I would pause to take the words of a person who was fired and wait till you have more solid proof before you start supporting the murder of corrupt police and their friends and families.

metroidfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 metroidfood
Member since 2007 • 11175 Posts

QuebecNationale

No one should support his cause at all because it is exactly what has created this whole situation in the first place. If you even gave a sh!t about fixing the system then you'd be condemning this man for senseless violence that will only make the problem worse. There are proper, legal and sane channels to take but apparently some users here care more about jacking off to their violent revenge fantasies than caring about the lives of real people.

Slashless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

#105 Slashless
Member since 2011 • 9534 Posts

Shoulda just published the manifesto without the killing part and left it at that. Interesting read though. Haven't seen many police in my area.

[QUOTE="cell_dweller"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]

You live here in SD too?

Pirate700

That would be correct.

:o Who knew! I always seem to be the only one on here. 

you assh0le ;(

TheSacredFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#106 TheSacredFlame
Member since 2011 • 324 Posts

I've read a part of his manifesto and skimmed over the rest, but his thoughts seem concise and he gets his point across. Sadly, he ruined it by going on a mass murder spree, which will screw up his supposed justice. I'll read the rest of it later, but for now I'll leave it as that.

I'm also surprised that people support this guy. I wouldn't be surprised if more people carry out his "justice" just to gain recognition. How the media handles this will be crucial.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts
Do we really need another gun related news story?! Jesus, I hate these stupid shootings, before James Holmes and Sandy Hook, nobody ever cared to post this garbage. Now, there's one like every day, move on people.-RocBoys9489-
In all fairness, I think some serial killer waging a "war" against cops is a little more newsworthy than your standard every day shooting. Hell...this isn't even really a gun crime story. The issue here isn't even that guns kill, the issue here is that there's a disgruntled ex-cop deliberately murdering police officers and their associates.
TacticalDesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 TacticalDesire
Member since 2010 • 10713 Posts

Pretty sad story actually. A man pushed to his very limits, so desperate to do whatever it takes to get his story heard. But it's a known fact that whistle blowers are treated like sh*t all over the world. Shame this man is going to get killed or end up in a cage. He realised too late that the LAPD and police Moloch in general is not there for the people, not there for peace and quiet, not there for justice.MrPraline

Yeah it really is tragic.  Everyone is hot under the collar about it, but it's sad  He's killing people, officers, who probably had families and what about that double homicide?  I don't know how that is excusable under his manifesto?  But honestly aftter reading a lot of his manifesto the LAPD is seriously a messed up place.  He was probably pushed to his limits and tried alternative measures before this.  I know doing what he's doing is not the right thing, but if people really want to be more informed about the whole thing, they should read his manifesto.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts
I'm not really sure how anybody can say they're "on the side" of the ex-cop. This is real life, not some revenge movie. You don't go around killing people just to prove a point. That doesn't mean I side with the LAPD either.
TacticalDesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 TacticalDesire

Many support killing innocents in vengeaful retaliations when it suits them being with your country army, trying to achieve a revolution or a personal vendetta. I say innocents getting killed are just unnaceptable at every instance. But don't act like hypocrites when you yourself support violent behaviour for a "just" cause and as revenge.kuraimen

Yeah, you bring up a good point.  The only reason people support this violence is because it's for a "just" cause, but it's being brought about because of other corruption and violence from within the department that was also for a "just" cause.  At this point he is no better than the LAPD.  The whole thing is self-contradictory. 

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#111 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
If those officers had guns this wouldn't have happened.FrostyPhantasm
If those guns didn't have officers Well...
Avatar image for deactivated-660c2894dc19c
deactivated-660c2894dc19c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#112 deactivated-660c2894dc19c
Member since 2004 • 2190 Posts

I heard LAPD shot two women delivering newspapers because their truck matched that of the shooter, smooth moves LAPD. LINK -http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/ex-cop-manhunt-newspaper-delivery-women-shot.html OMG look how many bullets they but into their truck, that's sloppy.lamprey263

After this it's pretty difficult to feel sympathy for either side. 

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 MrGeezer
[QUOTE="kuraimen"] It's the same problem with the so called terrorists. In many instances they are people that are fed up with an injustice by a powerful entity and they snap. The important thing here is not condone them by try to understand them. People should understand that the behaviour of those powerful entities being a nation or the police department is ALSO violence and affects many people deeply directly or indirectly. Dismissing the motivations of these people and getting rid of them is basically trying to cover the sun with a finger. Many more will come and the situation will get worst as long as violence is in the system be it passive or active.

I understand them just fine. They feel like they were wronged, so they try to strike back. The thing is, if you take that basic template (wronged, and is now striking back), ANYONE has an excuse. But that doesn't make the actions acceptable does it? This is just a side effect of the notion that it's okay to hurt people, as long as they're bad. And that notion ought to give everyone the heebie jeebies, because EVERYONE is the bad guy to someone else. Yes, this is EXACTLY why terrorists kill innocent civilians and why serial killers will slice up a prostitute. I think people understand the killers just fine. But understanding them and understanding that they have a legitimate beef with someone does not entail even remotely justifying their MEANS of seeking justice. You cross that line and go into cold blooded murder (and if he committed all of these killings, some of the victims were merely people ASSOCIATED with a man who he had beef with), then the it's passed the time to listen and become the time to simply put a bullet in the dude's head. No one's saying thst the police department isn't f***ed up, no one's saying that his complaints aren't legitimate. But now is not the time to address those issues, that comes after either shooting this guy dead or locking him up in a jail cell. Sorry, but any legitimate issues of police corruption come secondary to stopping the serial shooter who is running around with a vendetta against cops (and the people who merely happen to know them, like one officer's daughter and her husband).
TacticalDesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 TacticalDesire

I'd like to add that I've seen a lot of criticism of the Obama administration for drone strikes that target US citizens who are accused of terrorism. Yet the killing of innocent victims in this LAPD situation is supported.

smh.

jimkabrhel

Hypocrisy is part of the human condition.

TacticalDesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 TacticalDesire

[QUOTE="QuebecNationale"]

metroidfood

No one should support his cause at all because it is exactly what has created this whole situation in the first place. If you even gave a sh!t about fixing the system then you'd be condemning this man for senseless violence that will only make the problem worse. There are proper, legal and sane channels to take but apparently some users here care more about jacking off to their violent revenge fantasies than caring about the lives of real people.

Man, I could not have said it better.  You got across exactly the point I wanted to convey.  If you support the actions that he's taking, then you should have had no problem with the corruption in the first place.  It really is just an example of people wanting to "fight the power" or exact "revenge fantasies".  And I am not at all on the side of the LAPD, but you're right I don't see how you can support this man's actions.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 MrGeezer

How do you guys think this will end? With him being killed, committing suicide, being involuntarily arrested, or turning himself in?

BluRayHiDef
Don't care. All I hope is that IF anyone else dies out of this, that he's the only one (and even then I'd prefer that he be taken alive). I don't casually condone killing, I don't even like the death penalty. I agree with putting a bullet in this guy's head if it's necessary to stop the killings, but all I'm concerned about is that these particular killings stop. Someone running around taking it upon himself to be The Punisher is completely unacceptable and that needs to stop ASAFP.
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

QuebecNationale

Sorry, I don't support murder.

By the way, in case you didn't notice, two of the victims were a police officer's daughter and her fiancee. You agree with that?

Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Capitan_Kid
Member since 2009 • 6700 Posts
Great. Now Im going to be paranoid as fvck when I go outside. What a time to live in SoCal
Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#119 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19564 Posts

There are plenty of great ways to fight a corrupt institution.

Killing innocent people is not one of them. Even killing 'guilty' people doesn't really get the point across.
This guy needs to be stopped, ASAP.

Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#120 TheWalkingGhost
Member since 2012 • 6092 Posts
The police shooting at random cars that look like his exposes what he's saying about them.They aint sh*t but dirty,racist dickheads,f*ck them,salute to that man. Bucked20
You make me and any caring human sick.
Mafiree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Mafiree
Member since 2008 • 3704 Posts

QuebecNationale
Corrupt cops = an ex-cops daughter and fiancee?
PurpleSmile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#122 PurpleSmile
Member since 2010 • 1068 Posts
yeah its scary especially here in Irvine. geez.
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts
I'm tired of the moral construct of society and OT in general. Saying that this man went about it the wrong way. Honestly, he filed reports, tried his best for the LAPD to take action and at least investigate. But in the end he was left with only one choice. To take matters into his own hands. I want this guy to keep fighting, his voice is now heard. These officers ruined his life, slandered his name. He took the right action when he was in a corner. Some situations in life need to settled this way. Believing in these so called "morals" will get a person nowhere.
Rockman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Rockman999
Member since 2005 • 7507 Posts

This is crazy.

They shot some chicks delivering newspapers because they were driving the same type of car as this dude, which they actually found burned to a crisp before the shooting.

The LAPD must be one of the most incompetent forces in the world if they're having this much trouble finding one of their own.

I think it is time Bloomberg sent a pair of these tryhard NYC cops and actually show those west coast pansies how a real police force handles a manhunt.  

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 MgamerBD
[QUOTE="JML897"]I'm not really sure how anybody can say they're "on the side" of the ex-cop. This is real life, not some revenge movie. You don't go around killing people just to prove a point. That doesn't mean I side with the LAPD either.

Filing and reporting his fellow officers didn't work. There are multiple books out on this matter too. The thing is people respond to tragedy. This believe it or not will effect the system, make people look into this. Sometimes the ends does justifies the means.
Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#126 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19564 Posts

I'm tired of the moral construct of society and OT in general. Saying that this man went about it the wrong way. Honestly, he filed reports, tried his best for the LAPD to take action and at least investigate. But in the end he was left with only one choice. To take matters into his own hands. I want this guy to keep fighting, his voice is now heard. These officers ruined his life, slandered his name. He took the right action when he was in a corner. Some situations in life need to settled this way. Believing in these so called "morals" will get a person nowhere.MgamerBD

So you'd be fine if he continues killing the children of those corrupt officers? And you're fine with him killing the innocent police officers guarding the targets that he has identified?

You don't think that he has any other choice at this point? Seriously?

TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 TheWalkingGhost
I'm tired of the moral construct of society and OT in general. Saying that this man went about it the wrong way. Honestly, he filed reports, tried his best for the LAPD to take action and at least investigate. But in the end he was left with only one choice. To take matters into his own hands. I want this guy to keep fighting, his voice is now heard. These officers ruined his life, slandered his name. He took the right action when he was in a corner. Some situations in life need to settled this way. Believing in these so called "morals" will get a person nowhere.MgamerBD
So you are saying killing innocent people including people not even in the force is ok? What is wrong with you? Killing innocent people is NEVER ok, most of all over some BS personal grudge.
Mafiree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Mafiree
The right action was murdering an ex-cops daughter and finance..........then ambushing officers own duty to protect the people he threatened?
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 MgamerBD

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]I'm tired of the moral construct of society and OT in general. Saying that this man went about it the wrong way. Honestly, he filed reports, tried his best for the LAPD to take action and at least investigate. But in the end he was left with only one choice. To take matters into his own hands. I want this guy to keep fighting, his voice is now heard. These officers ruined his life, slandered his name. He took the right action when he was in a corner. Some situations in life need to settled this way. Believing in these so called "morals" will get a person nowhere.Planeforger

So you'd be fine if he continues killing the children of those corrupt officers? And you're fine with him killing the innocent police officers guarding the targets that he has identified?

Nope. I really don't. He tried other ways, they terminated him. Won't even investigate for him. Things need to change. Where I come from we don't trust the uniform at all. Everyone is guilty in their own way.
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 MgamerBD
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]I'm tired of the moral construct of society and OT in general. Saying that this man went about it the wrong way. Honestly, he filed reports, tried his best for the LAPD to take action and at least investigate. But in the end he was left with only one choice. To take matters into his own hands. I want this guy to keep fighting, his voice is now heard. These officers ruined his life, slandered his name. He took the right action when he was in a corner. Some situations in life need to settled this way. Believing in these so called "morals" will get a person nowhere.TheWalkingGhost
So you are saying killing innocent people including people not even in the force is ok? What is wrong with you? Killing innocent people is NEVER ok, most of all over some BS personal grudge.

He never killed anybody that is not on the force....................
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 TheWalkingGhost
[QUOTE="Planeforger"]

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]I'm tired of the moral construct of society and OT in general. Saying that this man went about it the wrong way. Honestly, he filed reports, tried his best for the LAPD to take action and at least investigate. But in the end he was left with only one choice. To take matters into his own hands. I want this guy to keep fighting, his voice is now heard. These officers ruined his life, slandered his name. He took the right action when he was in a corner. Some situations in life need to settled this way. Believing in these so called "morals" will get a person nowhere.MgamerBD

Nope. I really don't. He tried other ways, they terminated him. Won't even investigate for him. Things need to change. Where I come from we don't trust the uniform at all. Everyone is guilty in their own way.

And where do you come from?
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 TheWalkingGhost
[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"]I'm tired of the moral construct of society and OT in general. Saying that this man went about it the wrong way. Honestly, he filed reports, tried his best for the LAPD to take action and at least investigate. But in the end he was left with only one choice. To take matters into his own hands. I want this guy to keep fighting, his voice is now heard. These officers ruined his life, slandered his name. He took the right action when he was in a corner. Some situations in life need to settled this way. Believing in these so called "morals" will get a person nowhere.MgamerBD

Clearly you aren't paying close attention to this, or read his manifesto.
Mafiree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Mafiree
[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"]I'm tired of the moral construct of society and OT in general. Saying that this man went about it the wrong way. Honestly, he filed reports, tried his best for the LAPD to take action and at least investigate. But in the end he was left with only one choice. To take matters into his own hands. I want this guy to keep fighting, his voice is now heard. These officers ruined his life, slandered his name. He took the right action when he was in a corner. Some situations in life need to settled this way. Believing in these so called "morals" will get a person nowhere.MgamerBD

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57568134-504083/monica-quan-and-keith-lawrence-murders-christopher-dorner-ex-cop-sought-in-slaying-of-basketball-coach-fiance/
Mafiree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Mafiree
[QUOTE="Planeforger"]

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]I'm tired of the moral construct of society and OT in general. Saying that this man went about it the wrong way. Honestly, he filed reports, tried his best for the LAPD to take action and at least investigate. But in the end he was left with only one choice. To take matters into his own hands. I want this guy to keep fighting, his voice is now heard. These officers ruined his life, slandered his name. He took the right action when he was in a corner. Some situations in life need to settled this way. Believing in these so called "morals" will get a person nowhere.MgamerBD

They terminated him because he supposedly lied during an investigation.......
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 MgamerBD
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"]So you are saying killing innocent people including people not even in the force is ok? What is wrong with you? Killing innocent people is NEVER ok, most of all over some BS personal grudge. Mafiree

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57568134-504083/monica-quan-and-keith-lawrence-murders-christopher-dorner-ex-cop-sought-in-slaying-of-basketball-coach-fiance/

Suspected.
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 MgamerBD
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="Planeforger"]

Mafiree

He clearly states in hi manifesto that he did not. He REPORTED a CORRUPT officer for brutality. Only to be turned away.
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 MgamerBD
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="Planeforger"]

TheWalkingGhost

NYC, Inner city, African American. Taught never to trust the cops. Till this day we get randomly frisked, we have to act a certain way around them. To be a black man in America means you are a criminal.
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 TheWalkingGhost
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"] Nope. I really don't. He tried other ways, they terminated him. Won't even investigate for him. Things need to change. Where I come from we don't trust the uniform at all. Everyone is guilty in their own way.

NYC, Inner city, African American. Taught never to trust the cops. Till this day we get randomly frisked, we have to act a certain way around them. To be a black man in America means you are a criminal.

I am in SOCAL, heavy Hispanic area and I look Middle Eastern most of all when I grow my beard out. My father was black, so I am an ethnic minority. I was raised to be a moral hard working person, not racist and to never harbor a grudge and harm innocent people. My father made it here, to high levels of finance. I am an minority, but more importantly a human being and would never react in a violent manner unless in self defense. My black father, made sure I turned out that way. He wasn't perfect, but he got that right.
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 TheWalkingGhost
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="Mafiree"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"] Nope. I really don't. He tried other ways, they terminated him. Won't even investigate for him. Things need to change. Where I come from we don't trust the uniform at all. Everyone is guilty in their own way.

He clearly states in hi manifesto that he did not. He REPORTED a CORRUPT officer for brutality. Only to be turned away.

He also said he was going to kill cops families......
EmpCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 EmpCom
Member since 2005 • 3451 Posts
[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"] Nope. I really don't. He tried other ways, they terminated him. Won't even investigate for him. Things need to change. Where I come from we don't trust the uniform at all. Everyone is guilty in their own way.MgamerBD

Well if the cap fits
Mafiree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Mafiree
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="Mafiree"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"] He never killed anybody that is not on the force....................

Suspected.

Mafiree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Mafiree
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="Mafiree"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"] Nope. I really don't. He tried other ways, they terminated him. Won't even investigate for him. Things need to change. Where I come from we don't trust the uniform at all. Everyone is guilty in their own way.

From the article I linked "According to court documents from October 2011, Dorner was fired from the LAPD after he made a complaint against his field training officer, Sgt. Teresa Evans. He said in the course of an arrest she kicked suspect Christopher Gettler, a schizophrenic with severe dementia. Dorner was later fired for making false statements following an investigation."
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 MgamerBD

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"] And where do you come from?TheWalkingGhost

I am in SOCAL, heavy Hispanic area and I look Middle Eastern most of all when I grow my beard out. My father was black, so I am an ethnic minority. I was raised to be a moral hard working person, not racist and to never harbor a grudge and harm innocent people. My father made it here, to high levels of finance. I am an minority, but more importantly a human being and would never react in a violent manner unless in self defense. My black father, made sure I turned out that way. He wasn't perfect, but he got that right.

But you probably never experienced the inner city. You never experienced the disappearance of friends. The mindset of your community as they believe the only way to succeed is to either be a rapper or a basketball. The belief that nobody is cut out for a good education. Waking up everyday to just get by. I was also taught to work hard from my mom who has come a long way. Told me education is the most important thing of your life, raised us by herself. But we are not blind, we still live here. We understand that we are still black, and therefore we will have to work harder then others. We will be judged the first time we walk into a room just by the color of our skin. That because we are black, we are just another statistic to others. You must realize this also.

We cheer for him because we want change, Sean Bell, Trayvon Martin, Don king. All people who have been shot by these pigs and have not seen justice. If words won't work, if writing a book won't work, if reporting won't work. What else can man do? Give up? Too many have done that already. Sadly, the LAPD pushed it this far, the corruption has sparked a backlash. EVERYONE is guilty.

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 MgamerBD
[QUOTE="Mafiree"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="Mafiree"] They terminated him because he supposedly lied during an investigation.......

From the article I linked "According to court documents from October 2011, Dorner was fired from the LAPD after he made a complaint against his field training officer, Sgt. Teresa Evans. He said in the course of an arrest she kicked suspect Christopher Gettler, a schizophrenic with severe dementia. Dorner was later fired for making false statements following an investigation."

Did you read the manifesto? How articulate the guy was in his wording? How he explained the events leading up to it. If not, I suggest you do.
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 MgamerBD
[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="Mafiree"] They terminated him because he supposedly lied during an investigation.......

He also said he was going to kill cops families......

The guy is on a mission.
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 MgamerBD
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"] And where do you come from?EmpCom

Well if the cap fits

I wear beanies and 5 panel hats thank you very much :)
Mafiree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Mafiree

[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"] NYC, Inner city, African American. Taught never to trust the cops. Till this day we get randomly frisked, we have to act a certain way around them. To be a black man in America means you are a criminal. MgamerBD

But you probably never experienced the inner city. You never experienced the disappearance of friends. The mindset of your community as they believe the only way to succeed is to either be a rapper or a basketball. The belief that nobody is cut out for a good education. Waking up everyday to just get by. I was also taught to work hard from my mom who has come a long way. Told me education is the most important thing of your life, raised us by herself. But we are not blind, we still live here. We understand that we are still black, and therefore we will have to work harder then others. We will be judged the first time we walk into a room just by the color of our skin. That because we are black, we are just another statistic to others. You must realize this also.

We cheer for him because we want change, Sean Bell, Trayvon Martin, Don king. All people who have been shot by these pigs and have not seen justice. If words won't work, if writing a book won't work, if reporting won't work. What else can man do? Give up? Too many have done that already. Sadly, the LAPD pushed it this far, the corruption has sparked a backlash. EVERYONE is guilty.

The funny thing is is the man your cheering for killed one of your own........
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 MgamerBD

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]

[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"]I am in SOCAL, heavy Hispanic area and I look Middle Eastern most of all when I grow my beard out. My father was black, so I am an ethnic minority. I was raised to be a moral hard working person, not racist and to never harbor a grudge and harm innocent people. My father made it here, to high levels of finance. I am an minority, but more importantly a human being and would never react in a violent manner unless in self defense. My black father, made sure I turned out that way. He wasn't perfect, but he got that right.Mafiree

He was a cop(probably corrupt). We make exceptions.

Mafiree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Mafiree

[QUOTE="Mafiree"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"] But you probably never experienced the inner city. You never experienced the disappearance of friends. The mindset of your community as they believe the only way to succeed is to either be a rapper or a basketball. The belief that nobody is cut out for a good education. Waking up everyday to just get by. I was also taught to work hard from my mom who has come a long way. Told me education is the most important thing of your life, raised us by herself. But we are not blind, we still live here. We understand that we are still black, and therefore we will have to work harder then others. We will be judged the first time we walk into a room just by the color of our skin. That because we are black, we are just another statistic to others. You must realize this also.

MgamerBD

Keith Lawrence wasn't a cop........
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 MgamerBD
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]

[QUOTE="Mafiree"] The funny thing is is the man your cheering for killed one of your own........Mafiree

Keith Lawrence wasn't a cop........

Oh he was black? Exceptions Suspected btw...