Does anyone actually think Obama will lose re-election?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lo_Pine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#151 lo_Pine
Member since 2012 • 4978 Posts
[QUOTE="The-Apostle"][QUOTE="lo_Pine"][QUOTE="Mafiree"] Second time I've heard a person say this to a Romney supporter this week....... You guys are classy.

Most of you staunch Republicans are racist. Admit it or not you are. No intelligent person could possibly stand behind the modern Republican Party without being racist. Otherwise, if you aren't racist, you are just completely stupid. Wait until the right evolves to support them. The far right puts ALL the money into the Republican Party and the far right is racist. Individual, old, racist white millionaires pour their money into the right wing agenda simply because they are old. They're gonna be dead soon. They want purpose. So they feel preserving the white race is where they should funnel their money into. But they're just hicks. They don't know any better. Republican voters will never acknowledge the fact they are racist but they are. Race has EVERYTHING to do with it.

I call reverse racist! >_>

I know, I feel like a disgrace to my own kind...
Brendissimo35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 1

#152 Brendissimo35
Member since 2005 • 1934 Posts

He will most likely win a by a close margin.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#153 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

Anything can happen. It certainly won't be the landslide he enjoyed against McCain, if he did win.

Life would be fantastic if Republicans get control.

Abbeten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#154 Abbeten
Member since 2012 • 3140 Posts

Anything can happen. It certainly won't be the landslide he enjoyed against McCain, if he did win.

airshocker
Mmm yes all those austerity measures. Life would be pretty peachy.
Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#155 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts
In other news, the job report for late August comes in tomorrow. Gallup is predicting it to be 8.1%, lower than it was in late-July and mid-August. If the unemployment rate drops from here to November 6th, the entire Romney campaign will fall apart because they have absolutely nothing else to run on.
Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#156 Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6625 Posts

[QUOTE="nocoolnamejim"][QUOTE="Mafiree"] Asking someone not participate in an election because of their viewpoints...........Abbeten
Some might say that saying someone is wrong and suggesting that they should not vote is better than passing legislation preventing them from voting. Which is, actually, what the GOP has done in multiple states this cycle with multiple laws attempting to prevent people from voting. I'm not saying that a general message of: "You're dumb and your views are stupid. Please don't vote." Is probably not the most fair minded and constructive of viewpoints. But if you think that poster was classless, then how much WORSE is it when the conservative party in the United States isn't just SAYING that, they're actively trying to LEGISLATE that?

Other people doing worse things does not excuse him of saying something classless. We shouldn't be discouraging people from voting. If anything, we need MORE people to vote. I'm absolutely fine with telling him that his rationale for voting is abhorrently lazy and almost criminally stupid though.

My classy-ness is being evaluated on gamespot? #Soscared

But seriously, youre voting against the president for no reason other than the other guy ISNT the president? What if Mitt Romney is worse? His foreign policy is garbage. No, Im sorry, Climate Change is not a hoax you right-wing morons. Gay people are equal people, and youre all assh*les, go home.

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts
In other news, the job report for late August comes in tomorrow. Gallup is predicting it to be 8.1%, lower than it was in late-July and mid-August. If the unemployment rate drops from here to November 6th, the entire Romney campaign will fall apart because they have absolutely nothing else to run on.princeofshapeir
True, their economics stance is largely "He's not doing a very good job so why not elect us?". Lucky for the Republicans it seems like most people aren't aware of Ryan's budget which has saved them from too much harm on that front. However they still have anti-gay marriage, anti-abortion and the whole "We're going to lower taxes! (if you're rich)". Honestly those are enough for a pretty significant amount of people.
Abbeten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Abbeten

[QUOTE="Abbeten"][QUOTE="nocoolnamejim"] Some might say that saying someone is wrong and suggesting that they should not vote is better than passing legislation preventing them from voting. Which is, actually, what the GOP has done in multiple states this cycle with multiple laws attempting to prevent people from voting. I'm not saying that a general message of: "You're dumb and your views are stupid. Please don't vote." Is probably not the most fair minded and constructive of viewpoints. But if you think that poster was classless, then how much WORSE is it when the conservative party in the United States isn't just SAYING that, they're actively trying to LEGISLATE that?Shmiity

Other people doing worse things does not excuse him of saying something classless. We shouldn't be discouraging people from voting. If anything, we need MORE people to vote. I'm absolutely fine with telling him that his rationale for voting is abhorrently lazy and almost criminally stupid though.

My classy-ness is being evaluated on gamespot? #Soscared

But seriously, youre voting against the president for no reason other than the other guy ISNT the president? What if Mitt Romney is worse? His foreign policy is garbage. No, Im sorry, Climate Change is not a hoax you right-wing morons. Gay people are equal people, and youre all assh*les, go home.

I'm agreeing that his reason for voting is beyond stupid. Telling him not to vote isn't the best course of action though. Consider telling him to actually put a cursory amount of effort into studying the issues.
Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Shmiity

[QUOTE="Abbeten"][QUOTE="nocoolnamejim"] Some might say that saying someone is wrong and suggesting that they should not vote is better than passing legislation preventing them from voting. Which is, actually, what the GOP has done in multiple states this cycle with multiple laws attempting to prevent people from voting. I'm not saying that a general message of: "You're dumb and your views are stupid. Please don't vote." Is probably not the most fair minded and constructive of viewpoints. But if you think that poster was classless, then how much WORSE is it when the conservative party in the United States isn't just SAYING that, they're actively trying to LEGISLATE that?nocoolnamejim

Oh I agree. Two wrongs should not make a right. On the other hand, if discouraging people from voting is classless and wrong, then actually actively preventing people from voting is MORE WRONG isn't it? Therefore, logically, if he is going to criticize a post suggesting people shouldn't vote, then he should also be willing to denounce voter suppression efforts on behalf of conservatives... ...yes?

You guys seriously made 2 pages quoting me? He is voting for stupid reasons; thats as far as I went. Of course everyone should go out and vote- but some people are seriously misguided and uninformed when it comes to voting on anything. MITT ROMNEY ISNT BARACK- SO IM VOTING FOR HIM. Jesus Christ, that's purely a partisan vote, with no mind for anything else. Yes, my response to that would be: Turn in your voting rights and go home. Because youre an ass hat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Mmm yes all those austerity measures. Life would be pretty peachy.Abbeten

Oh man, I can't get anymore handouts from the government! Somebody call the waahmbulance!

Abbeten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Abbeten

[QUOTE="Abbeten"]Mmm yes all those austerity measures. Life would be pretty peachy.airshocker

Oh man, I can't get anymore handouts from the government! Somebody call the waahmbulance!

You're adorable. Further depressing demand is bad for everyone. And if Romney carries out his stated plan, he's not going to just be gutting entitlement programs. He's going to be gutting basically everything.
Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Shmiity

[QUOTE="Abbeten"]Mmm yes all those austerity measures. Life would be pretty peachy.airshocker

Airshocker, are you serious when you say some of these things? Some people need help. Yeah, sure, some people abuse the system. But some poor citizens need assistance. You would deny them?

Abbeten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Abbeten
Also when you say things like that, you are effectively saying that poor people should have less money. Which is kind of a terrible position.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

You're adorable. Further depressing demand is bad for everyone. And if Romney carries out his stated plan, he's not going to just be gutting entitlement programs. He's going to be gutting basically everything. Abbeten

I actually didn't hear austerity mentioned much during the Republican convention. Not quite sure what you're talking about.

10finalfantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 10finalfantasy
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

I actually didn't hear austerity mentioned much during the Republican convention. Not quite sure what you're talking about.

airshocker

the reason austerity wasn't mentioned was because before the European debt crisis most of the american population probably hadn't heard the word in regard to fiscally conservative policies of slashing government spending as a solution to the deficit. Plus austerity is a part of current economic thought while the republicans are still stuck on the whole debunked supply side economic theories of every thing can be solved with a tax cut

Abbeten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Abbeten

[QUOTE="Abbeten"]You're adorable. Further depressing demand is bad for everyone. And if Romney carries out his stated plan, he's not going to just be gutting entitlement programs. He's going to be gutting basically everything. airshocker

...You mean you've missed Romney's entire economic platform hitherto? He said he wants government spending to fall below 20% of GDP by 2016 while defense spending gets bumped up to 4%. He also said he would do this without touching medicare or social security. This means that non-defense discretionary spending gets slashed by 40% or thereabouts. Say goodbye to the post office and the FDA and the SEC and the VA and infrastructure safety and any semblance of a functioning national government. And say hello to mass layoffs and even lower demand. Like I said, life would be peachy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Airshocker, are you serious when you say some of these things? Some people need help. Yeah, sure, some people abuse the system. But some poor citizens need assistance. You would deny them?

Shmiity

It's better than being apathetic to the crisis, like the many users on this forum. I only see the bad apples, like the guy in the Garden department at my local Home Depot who is constantly bragging to me about being on unemployment benefits while also working there AND waiting for his pension to kick in by working part-time at another place.

So yeah, I'm kind of leaning towards killing off the programs, or at least cutting them back SO MUCH that only the very worthy can receive them.

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 Shmiity

[QUOTE="Shmiity"]

airshocker

It's better than being apathetic to the crisis, like the many users on this forum. I only see the bad apples, like the guy in the Garden department at my local Home Depot who is constantly bragging to me about being on unemployment benefits while also working there AND waiting for his pension to kick in by working part-time at another place.

So yeah, I'm kind of leaning towards killing off the programs, or at least cutting them back SO MUCH that only the very worthy can receive them.

Do you dislike gay people, and deny climate change, too? Did one bad gay person ruin your whole outlook much like the person you just talked about?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

...You mean you've missed Romney's entire economic platform hitherto? He said he wants government spending to fall below 20% of GDP by 2016 while defense spending gets bumped up to 4%. He also said he would do this without touching medicare or social security. This means that non-defense discretionary spending gets slashed by 40% or thereabouts. Say goodbye to the post office and the FDA and the SEC and the VA and infrastructure safety and any semblance of a functioning national government. And say hello to mass layoffs and even lower demand. Like I said, life would be peachy.Abbeten

You fit in pretty well as a fear-mongerer.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Do you dislike gay people, and deny climate change, too? Did one bad gay person ruin your whole outlook much like the person you just talked about?

Shmiity

Thankfully somebody being gay doesn't cost me money, so I don't much care about it.

Abbeten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Abbeten

People have such a hard time separating anecdotes from data.

http://www.cbpp.org/cms/?fa=view&id=3677

90% of entitlement spending goes to working households, the elderly, and the disabled.

But a few people abuse the system!Therefore we need to get rid of all of it and screw over the vast majority of recipients who actually need it!

Abbeten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 Abbeten

[QUOTE="Abbeten"]...You mean you've missed Romney's entire economic platform hitherto? He said he wants government spending to fall below 20% of GDP by 2016 while defense spending gets bumped up to 4%. He also said he would do this without touching medicare or social security. This means that non-defense discretionary spending gets slashed by 40% or thereabouts. Say goodbye to the post office and the FDA and the SEC and the VA and infrastructure safety and any semblance of a functioning national government. And say hello to mass layoffs and even lower demand. Like I said, life would be peachy.airshocker

You fit in pretty well as a fear-mongerer.

How is this fear mongering?This is literally his budget plan. I am not making these numbers up. These are straight from his mouth. Please tell me, where am I wrong?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

90% of entitlement spending goes to working households, the elderly, and the disabled.

But a few people abuse the system!Therefore we need to get rid of all of it and screw over the vast majority of recipients who actually need it!

Abbeten

No, not just because some abuse the system, but because the system costs too much and we can't afford it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

How is this fear mongering?This is literally his budget plan. I am not making these numbers up. These are straight from his mouth. Please tell me, where am I wrong?

Abbeten

I'm questioning your understanding of his budget plan. You can quote someone verbatim all you want, that doesn't make your analysis correct. You're the one proposing doom and gloom. That makes you as crazy as some of the Republicans saying this nation will be destroyed under four more years of Obama.

Abbeten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Abbeten

[QUOTE="Abbeten"]

airshocker

No, not just because some abuse the system, but because the system costs too much and we can't afford it.

How does it cost too much? It's the most modest safety net of any developed country. Medicare is more efficient than private sector insurance. Food stamps stimulates the economy by greater than a dollar for every dollar spent. Social Security has reduces elderly poverty rates from 1 in 2 to 1 in 8. And we should just scrap it all and further explode the already enormous gap between rich and poor?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

How does it cost too much? It's the most modest safety net of any developed country. Medicare is more efficient than private sector insurance. Food stamps stimulates the economy by greater than a dollar for every dollar spent. Social Security has reduces elderly poverty rates from 1 in 2 to 1 in 8. And we should just scrap it all and further explode the already enormous gap between rich and poor?Abbeten

Only in your world is more people on food stamps a good thing. How pathetic.

Herpa derp, lets make the government provide for everything! What do we even need an economy for anyway?!

Abbeten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Abbeten

[QUOTE="Abbeten"]

airshocker

I'm questioning your understanding of his budget plan. You can quote someone verbatim all you want, that doesn't make your analysis correct. You're the one proposing doom and gloom. That makes you as crazy as some of the Republicans saying this nation will be destroyed under four more years of Obama.

It is his stated plan to cut total federal spending and raise defense spending. It is arithmetic that this would translate to a 40% across the board cut to federal agencies. It is basic business that most of these agencies would fail with an effectively halved budget, or at the very least provide an infinitely inferior service. Would you care to make any specific criticisms of this analysis? Or would you prefer to pretend that everything will be rosy in the face of draconian budget cuts?
Abbeten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Abbeten

[QUOTE="Abbeten"]How does it cost too much? It's the most modest safety net of any developed country. Medicare is more efficient than private sector insurance. Food stamps stimulates the economy by greater than a dollar for every dollar spent. Social Security has reduces elderly poverty rates from 1 in 2 to 1 in 8. And we should just scrap it all and further explode the already enormous gap between rich and poor?airshocker

What an excellent strawman! I would actually prefer far fewer people to be on food stamps. But that's because I'd rather the poverty rate be much lower, rather than restricting aid to the poor. Dismantling food stamps just sweeps them under the rug, it doesn't make them any richer. I'd prefer to try to alleviate a problem rather than pretend it does not exist.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

It is his stated plan to cut total federal spending and raise defense spending. It is arithmetic that this would translate to a 40% across the board cut to federal agencies. It is basic business that most of these agencies would fail with an effectively halved budget, or at the very least provide an infinitely inferior service. Would you care to make any specific criticisms of this analysis? Or would you prefer to pretend that everything will be rosy in the face of draconian budget cuts?Abbeten

I'm still waiting for you to actually prove a word that you're saying. I don't need your biased analysis.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

What an excellent strawman! I would actually prefer far fewer people to be on food stamps. But that's because I'd rather the poverty rate be much lower, rather than restricting aid to the poor. Dismantling food stamps just sweeps them under the rug, it doesn't make them any richer. I'd prefer to try to alleviate a problem rather than pretend it does not exist.Abbeten

That's not what it seems like from here.

Abbeten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Abbeten

[QUOTE="Abbeten"]It is his stated plan to cut total federal spending and raise defense spending. It is arithmetic that this would translate to a 40% across the board cut to federal agencies. It is basic business that most of these agencies would fail with an effectively halved budget, or at the very least provide an infinitely inferior service. Would you care to make any specific criticisms of this analysis? Or would you prefer to pretend that everything will be rosy in the face of draconian budget cuts?airshocker

I'm still waiting for you to actually prove a word that you're saying. I don't need your biased analysis.

If you want the summary, it's here. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klein/wp/2012/08/14/romneys-budget-plan-is-a-fantasy/ Unless you'd prefer calculations.
Abbeten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Abbeten

[QUOTE="Abbeten"]What an excellent strawman! I would actually prefer far fewer people to be on food stamps. But that's because I'd rather the poverty rate be much lower, rather than restricting aid to the poor. Dismantling food stamps just sweeps them under the rug, it doesn't make them any richer. I'd prefer to try to alleviate a problem rather than pretend it does not exist.airshocker

That's not what it seems like from here.

Seems like you just stopped reading my post there. Can you at least pretend to argue in good faith?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

If you want the summary, it's here. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klein/wp/2012/08/14/romneys-budget-plan-is-a-fantasy/ Unless you'd prefer calculations.Abbeten

Oh please. Get back to me when there's actually something to calculate. Like an ACTUAL BUDGET!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Seems like you just stopped reading my post there. Can you at least pretend to argue in good faith?Abbeten

When you stop with the fear-mongering, absolutely.

Abbeten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 Abbeten

[QUOTE="Abbeten"]If you want the summary, it's here. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klein/wp/2012/08/14/romneys-budget-plan-is-a-fantasy/ Unless you'd prefer calculations.airshocker

Oh please. Get back to me when there's actually something to calculate. Like an ACTUAL BUDGET!

This is cute. If you're going to change the subject, try to be a little more subtle. Otherwise you come across as desperate.
Abbeten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Abbeten

[QUOTE="Abbeten"]Seems like you just stopped reading my post there. Can you at least pretend to argue in good faith?airshocker

When you stop with the fear-mongering, absolutely.

I'll ask you again, since you didn't answer the question the first time. In what way was I fearmongering? Where was I factually incorrect?
Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts
Life would be fantastic if Republicans get control.airshocker
Philokalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Philokalia
Member since 2012 • 2910 Posts

I really do think Obama will loose.

DevilMightCry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#189 DevilMightCry
Member since 2007 • 3554 Posts
[QUOTE="airshocker"]

[QUOTE="Abbeten"]How does it cost too much? It's the most modest safety net of any developed country. Medicare is more efficient than private sector insurance. Food stamps stimulates the economy by greater than a dollar for every dollar spent. Social Security has reduces elderly poverty rates from 1 in 2 to 1 in 8. And we should just scrap it all and further explode the already enormous gap between rich and poor?Abbeten

What an excellent strawman! I would actually prefer far fewer people to be on food stamps. But that's because I'd rather the poverty rate be much lower, rather than restricting aid to the poor. Dismantling food stamps just sweeps them under the rug, it doesn't make them any richer. I'd prefer to try to alleviate a problem rather than pretend it does not exist.

Solving "this problem" requires 4 more years of Obama and same governing policies of the last few? Gotcha...
dercoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 dercoo
Member since 2006 • 12555 Posts

Can he, yes.

His saintly wave of change has been brocken by the rocky shoarline of reality.

That said, with Romney as his opponet the odds are good he will win re-election bar a pre-election controversey(say a Katrina like event)

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

[QUOTE="airshocker"]Life would be fantastic if Republicans get control.Jebus213

I thought that all the republicans candidates were religious nut jobs?

EmpCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 EmpCom
Member since 2005 • 3451 Posts
Only idiots and republicans so one in the same
AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts
to many dems here lol
imaps3fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 imaps3fanboy
Member since 2009 • 11169 Posts

The U.S has one of the most miserly welfare systems in the developed world. Poor argument.

imaps3fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 imaps3fanboy
Member since 2009 • 11169 Posts

[QUOTE="Abbeten"]How does it cost too much? It's the most modest safety net of any developed country. Medicare is more efficient than private sector insurance. Food stamps stimulates the economy by greater than a dollar for every dollar spent. Social Security has reduces elderly poverty rates from 1 in 2 to 1 in 8. And we should just scrap it all and further explode the already enormous gap between rich and poor?airshocker

Herpa derp, lets make the government provide for everything! What do we even need an economy for anyway?!

Once again, compared to our overall budget, we hardly spend anything on food stamps. Don't understand why republicans get so caught up in these welfare programs, but get upset when liberals want to cut the bloated military spending.
Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

airshocker
I'll bite, what is it exactly that Republicans are going to do that will make life fantastic?
Barbariser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#197 Barbariser
Member since 2009 • 6785 Posts

[QUOTE="airshocker"]

chessmaster1989

I'll bite, what is it exactly that Republicans are going to do that will make life fantastic?

Based on both Romney and Ryan's budget plans and the fact that he is a middle class police officer they will most probably raise his effective tax rate and/or cut his salary and retirement benefits.

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

[QUOTE="chessmaster1989"][QUOTE="airshocker"]

Barbariser

Based on both Romney and Ryan's budget plans and the fact that he is a middle class police officer they will most probably raise his effective tax rate and/or cut his salary and retirement benefits.

If that's the case he'll find the R-R term...

:sunglasses:

quite a shocker.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

[spoiler] My post was meant purely for a bad pun and not for analysis of the R-R plan :P [/spoiler]

Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#199 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

[QUOTE="airshocker"]

chessmaster1989

I'd like to know that myself.

Ring_of_fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 Ring_of_fire
Member since 2003 • 15880 Posts
[QUOTE="airshocker"]

chessmaster1989

They'll finally achieve world peace, cure all disease for the people who can pay for it, let the rich not be taxed at all, and most importantly.....they'll fix the bonk.