Zensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Zensword
Member since 2007 • 4510 Posts

I didn't know who the heck Carrie Fisher is until doing a quick google search few seconds ago. I know her famous and beautiful mother, Debbie Reynolds before, just didn't know Carrie Fisher is her daughter. I have my own addiction and have been struggling with it for years too so I don't judge her, just feel sorry for her.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

@_SKatEDiRt_ said:

@LJS9502_basic: Yeah man really not interested in an english lesson on this post.

Then don't reply to posts you don't understand.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#53 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

@appariti0n said:

This just in, Hollywood actresses and actors aren't necessarily the best role models.

In other news, water is wet.

If you have a fulfilling life without the need for any sort of chemical substances, good on you. I'm jealous.

Unfortunately not everyone on this planet goes through the exact same experiences, or even has the same genetic makeup. Science is currently discovering that addictions, compulsions etc are at the very least somewhat genetic.

Reading for fun:

http://learn.genetics.utah.edu/content/addiction/genes/

They're still 100% the fault of the person.

You don't want to die from a drug overdose? Don't take drugs.

_SKatEDiRt_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By _SKatEDiRt_
Member since 2007 • 3117 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: Lmao get lost dipshit. you were the one that responded to an ongoing conversation.

@Jaysonguy: Hit the spot. EXACTLY

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

@_SKatEDiRt_ said:

@LJS9502_basic: Lmao get lost dipshit. you were the one that responded to an ongoing conversation.

@Jaysonguy: Hit the spot. EXACTLY

Name calling? Going home to cry to mommy next kid?

And no....I didn't respond to you. You responded to me.

Elaisse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Elaisse
Member since 2012 • 647 Posts

To bad we couldn't get the rest of what we wanted out of her before she kicked the bucket.

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 5013 Posts

@Jaysonguy: Ultimately she made her choices, and had to live (or in this case die) with it. I'm not denying that.

I'm merely stating that condemning/judging people like this gets us nowhere. None of us here have ever been under so much public scrutiny, nor have any of us been followed around by papparazi just waiting for us to screw up either.

I've never tried any of those harder drugs, so I'd love to sit here all smug about this fact. But since I don't know her, nor have any idea what all has happened in her life, I can't do that.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

@jut said:

Why do people always assume someone must have problems to do drugs ?

Can't people just get high because they enjoy it ?

... People get high by smoking pot or drinking.. Or maybe even on occasion doing a harder drug.. She did none of those, she did THREE hard drugs (ecstasy, heroin, and cocaine).. That is not the drug habits of some one who is just trying to "enjoy it" that is the habits of a drug addict.

And I am honestly not surprised.. To my knowledge she had mental issues and the Hollywood setting with rampant drug usage do not mix.

_SKatEDiRt_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By _SKatEDiRt_
Member since 2007 • 3117 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: Alright kid you win. Whatever you say mister. Just stop responding now

Jut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Jut
Member since 2015 • 250 Posts

@sSubZerOo:

Swap the heroin for LSD or Ketamine and that was a standard night out for me and my friends in our 20's. Mixing 3 drugs is not addict behavior.

Contrary to popular belief, ecstasy on it's own makes you want to sit down. Sit down and talk to people. That's why people mix it with speed, or cocaine if you can afford it. It's the combo that gets people up and dancing. The heroin is for getting to sleep when the other two wear off the next day.

Amnesiac23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

User Lists: 2

#62  Edited By Amnesiac23
Member since 2006 • 8470 Posts

It is sad to see the lack of education about bipolar I...Easy to judge when you don't have to deal with one of the most self destructive mental disorders.

Here are some numbers: 60% have substance abuse problems. There is also a 15% suicide rate and a 30-50% attempted rate.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#63 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

@jut said:

@sSubZerOo:

Swap the heroin for LSD or Ketamine and that was a standard night out for me and my friends in our 20's. Mixing 3 drugs is not addict behavior.

Contrary to popular belief, ecstasy on it's own makes you want to sit down. Sit down and talk to people. That's why people mix it with speed, or cocaine if you can afford it. It's the combo that gets people up and dancing. The heroin is for getting to sleep when the other two wear off the next day.

............IN YOUR 20's... She was in her 60's......... She had three of the hardest drugs in her system.. With a history of drug abuse and mental issues.. And I am sorry buddy but most people are going to see that as the actions of drug addicts not people having fun.. When you are literally taking multiple extremely hard drugs to ride out the lows, you got problems..