Black History Month is here! GET PUMPED!

• 113 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shinian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#101 shinian
Member since 2005 • 6871 Posts
[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="Capitan_Kid"] Its awesome for me to know the things african americans contributed to society. Theres nothing wrong with taking pride in the good things your people have done throughout. Everyones proud of something they have or can do. Being irritated by that is kinda sillyCapitan_Kid

That didn't answer my question? Why does it matter if they are black or white? Shouldn't it be what you achieve that matters, not what other people do? Why do you feel the need to separate history, can't we just look at humanity as a whole?

Why does it matter? Because thats the race I am. Its who I identify with. They are my people.

You know that's racist, right?
Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#102 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

[QUOTE="Capitan_Kid"][QUOTE="toast_burner"]That didn't answer my question? Why does it matter if they are black or white? Shouldn't it be what you achieve that matters, not what other people do? Why do you feel the need to separate history, can't we just look at humanity as a whole?

shinian

Why does it matter? Because thats the race I am. Its who I identify with. They are my people.

It's only racist when white people do it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee322a396e26
deactivated-5ee322a396e26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 deactivated-5ee322a396e26
Member since 2005 • 2510 Posts

couldn't care less

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

Where's my white british homosexual history month?

toast_burner
british=ewww
Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Capitan_Kid
Member since 2009 • 6700 Posts

toast_burner
No one is stopping you from making a white british homosexual month. Answer me this toast, do you scoff gay pride parades?
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#106 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

[QUOTE="shinian"][QUOTE="Capitan_Kid"] Why does it matter? Because thats the race I am. Its who I identify with. They are my people. toast_burner

It's only racist when white people do it.

You are both completely wrong.
gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#107 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

[QUOTE="Banjo_Kongfooie"]

[QUOTE="themagicbum9720"]a white kid in my class 4-5 years ago was talking about how black history month is one of the most pointless things in the world and how it doesn't deserve even the shortest month, all the black kids got mad. was funny.SaintWalrus

Tell him that white people do not deserve history unless maybe they share a month with criminal history month.

I am white and this is what I would say, I am glad that we have a month to remember the struggles of a persecuted group and what they contributed to our society.

White people do have a history month

It's called Irish-American history month

Are you high? The vast majority of Europeans and European-descended people are not of Irish descent. :? Since when does Irish people=All white people?

Have you forgotten that there Germans, French, English, Scottish, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, and so many other European ethnic groups? O_O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

Capitan_Kid

No one is stopping you from making a white british homosexual month. Answer me this toast, do you scoff gay pride parades?

They're not really the same thing. Black history month is focusing on black people in history and is taught in school. Gay pride is an opportunity dance to Village people in my underwear with a bunch of hot guys.

Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Capitan_Kid
Member since 2009 • 6700 Posts

[QUOTE="Capitan_Kid"][QUOTE="toast_burner"]

toast_burner

They're not really the same thing. Black history month is focusing on black people in history and is taught in school. Gay pride is an opportunity dance to Village people in my underwear with a bunch of hot guys.

Theyre exactly the same thing. Why isnt there a heterosexual pride parade? Or an asexual pride parade. Were all human. Why have a parade that celebrates something unique about us?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="Capitan_Kid"] No one is stopping you from making a white british homosexual month. Answer me this toast, do you scoff gay pride parades?Capitan_Kid

Theyre exactly the same thing. Why isnt there a heterosexual pride parade? Or an asexual pride parade. Were all human. Why have a parade that celebrates something unique about us?

95%~ of people are straight, if you see a hot person you can just walk up to them and talk to them, gays don't have that benefit. Gay pride is about being open and having fun without fear of ridicule or being attacked.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#111 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
Gonna get some cotton shirts.
Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts