60 year old woman kills two kids playing the knockout game

• 112 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

touchscreenpad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#101 touchscreenpad
Member since 2013 • 220 Posts

What the heck? That's some sick "game". smh

metal_zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102 metal_zombie
Member since 2004 • 2288 Posts

@Jacobistheman said:

This sucks for the kids families and should never have happened, but the lady didn't do anything wrong. Hopefully this will make some other stupid kids think twice before trying something like this to anyone.

Not likely next time others will be better armed

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

@WhiteKnight77 said:

That this thread is still going on and people are still saying that the kids deserve it even after I posted about it being fake as well as a link to a Snopes page busting it shows again how well people on OT fail to read anything and just latch on to a couple of sentences that someone claims is true no matter what. That the story about the 60 year old woman shooting two teens has no sources or citations other than it showed up on a bodybuilding forum somewhere does not make it true.

@andyleigh said:

Ah, leave it to Snopes.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/montgomery.asp

@andyleigh said:

THIS, however, is legit:

http://www.wilx.com/news/featured/headlines/Dangerous-Game---Point-em-Out-Knock-em-Out-231443411.html

I also posted about this Lansing teen who has been convicted and is serving a year in jail for playing a version of this game except with a stun gun and got shot twice because of it. He is where he belongs.

I don't know why people do not pay attention to what people post around here due to the fact that they apparently lack the gene that allows them to pay attention even when facts point out that their preconceived notions are not true.

TC seems to like posting inflammatory threads based on lies. Kinda like when he made that thread based on that chain email about how terrible it was that there wasn't media outrage over a white kid getting murdered when the alleged murderers had already been arrested.

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

1. Fake story

2. Racebait

3. Wouldn't feel the slightest sympathy for a worthless shit who was shot during one of these outings - shame it doesn't more often.

4. This thread should probably be locked.

metal_zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By metal_zombie
Member since 2004 • 2288 Posts

@coolbeans90 said:

1. Fake story

2. Racebait

3. Wouldn't feel the slightest sympathy for a worthless shit who was shot during one of these outings - shame it doesn't more often.

4. This thread should probably be locked.

Loading Video...

ikr

Avatar image for deactivated-60e799a72eb68
deactivated-60e799a72eb68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 deactivated-60e799a72eb68
Member since 2008 • 1678 Posts

For some reason I thought the topic title meant the 60 year old women was the one playing the knockout game and killed 2 kids.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#107  Edited By whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

If the story is real, you can't really blame the lady, after all, there were 7 of them so she wouldn't have been able to fight them off without using a weapon.

iowastate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#109 iowastate
Member since 2004 • 7922 Posts

oh yeah - one of my dads friends sent "proof" of some conspiracy theory about President Obama using a link to Snopes.....I had to laugh at the guy resorting to a joke site he was so desperate to find support for something nasty to say about Obama who he blames for everything from inflation to Global Warming.

Carl_W21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#110 Carl_W21
Member since 2004 • 2021 Posts

Knockout game ? Urm I though this was called assault ?

Makhaidos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Makhaidos
Member since 2013 • 2162 Posts

@iowastate said:

oh yeah - one of my dads friends sent "proof" of some conspiracy theory about President Obama using a link to Snopes.....I had to laugh at the guy resorting to a joke site he was so desperate to find support for something nasty to say about Obama who he blames for everything from inflation to Global Warming.

Snopes isn't a joke site.

chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#112  Edited By chrisrooR
Member since 2007 • 9027 Posts

@BranKetra said:

I wish people did not have to be killed for crimes to stop. Chuck William briefly explained the cause of stuff like Knock Out. He said, "That's America. America loves violence and so do our kids," William said. "We market violence to our children and we wonder why they're violent. It's because we are." (Link) If people had more discipline, violence would not be as much of an issue which is why I think every child should learn a traditional martial art (Not MMA).

Children today wouldn't be able to handle traditional martial arts. Everyone who has grown up with smartphones has ADHD.

iowastate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#113 iowastate
Member since 2004 • 7922 Posts

@Makhaidos said:

@iowastate said:

Snopes isn't a joke site.

I go there often enough and the level of inaccuracy leads me to believe that they either are recklessly careless or the site is just for fun -

Or you could come to the reckless conclusion at first until you notice the inordinate amount of "spoof" and "lampoon" articles that are placed in with the so called serious posts without notice of which are supposedly to be taken seriously which leads me to believe this is a joke site

KalDurenik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#114 KalDurenik
Member since 2004 • 3736 Posts

We dont have this in sweden... luckily. I guess it could happen soon due to how the "rules" of the "game" work.

Sure the story might be fake. But considering how they only attack unsuspecting people / elderly and mostly do this in gangs AND are the people that would laugh about it if the person they did this against hurt him/her self badly.

Lets just hope they find a way to end this racism and cruel attacks from the teenagers.

Also... WTF are people on about here that are defending the "children".

Where the hell are the parents? Why are no one teaching them whats right and wrong? I have never attacked someone on the street ever. Saying that they are "young" and ... well whatever reason you have... is simply retarded im sorry to have to say it. But look around and you will find these "children" laughing about the game. Extra points if the person get hurt. Thats the goal of the game afterall.

Reminds me about a case here in sweden a while ago where a guy shot a few tenagers after they have been attacking him and his family for years. After that it was so "sorry for the children T.T ... they would never hurt a fly they were just there with the braches and baseball bats and so on because they wanted to ask for forgivness".

*Sigh*