12-year-old Girl Walking Alone On A Bridge At 2 am..

• 103 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xhellcatx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 xhellcatx
Member since 2006 • 9015 Posts
ok move callin 911, but id have kind of kept an eye on her till the cops got there and let the cops KNOW that you were just gonna watch from a distance so as not to scare her, cause... yea... 12ish and real late, she probably was a bit edgy. but you never know these days what the hells going on. id say a decent move but I personally would have done a lil extra more. .... Note tho, most people would have just ignored her and not bothered. So good on ya.
daqua_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#102 daqua_99
Member since 2005 • 11170 Posts

I would have done what you did. Also, I would not have stopped as that could be spun in such a way resulting in me spending half my life in prison

Tiefster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#103 Tiefster
Member since 2005 • 14639 Posts

I would have done what you did. Also, I would not have stopped as that could be spun in such a way resulting in me spending half my life in prison

daqua_99
Yeah I was going to say that, stopping could mean many years of rape in prison and a spot on the sex offenders list for no reason. The law protects children, but it also limits adult intervention from outside of the family or classroom and what you see as doing good could be spun as you trying to pick up a 12 year old hooker.