Wow who still didnt get a wii?

• 97 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Caybrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#1 Caybrown
Member since 2004 • 3722 Posts
It seems like most people who didnt get it had got it but i still see threads about shipments btw i got mine.
Wintry_Flutist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Wintry_Flutist
Member since 2005 • 14834 Posts
*Raises hand*
chris3116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 chris3116
Member since 2003 • 12174 Posts
I may wait in Spring to buy 1.
Avatar image for Bluestorm-Kalas
Bluestorm-Kalas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Bluestorm-Kalas
Member since 2006 • 13073 Posts
I....I hate seeing that damned empty shelf.
AsadMahdi59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 AsadMahdi59
Member since 2005 • 7226 Posts
me getting 1 2day hopefully.
Caybrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Caybrown
Just try and call thats how i got mines i want everyone to get a wii.
gatsbythepig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 gatsbythepig
Member since 2003 • 11941 Posts
I didn't get mine but I noticed a bunch more wiis just went up on ebay.
Avatar image for OldSkoolGamer04
OldSkoolGamer04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 OldSkoolGamer04
Member since 2004 • 1616 Posts
This guy right here. But I can't complain too much. If people are still willing to wait hours outside in a line to get one when stores open (I am not one of those), then those people deserve one before me. For now I'm content to wait until I can walk into a store and buy one, which doesn't seem to be any time soon.
ROLFCHANK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ROLFCHANK
Member since 2006 • 1085 Posts
i still havent gotten one because i am not, and will never, wait outside in a line for hours for a console or anything else for that matter. im guessing it will be march before i can get one. im getting kind of frustrated that i kept hearing about how nintendo was able to mass manufacture wiis and theyd have 7-9 million churned out like nothing, and here we are close to february and it seems that just under 4 million have been sold and you cant find them anywhere. i generally disagree with accusations that companies create hype by purposefully creating scarcity, but im kind of suspicious here. and i know nintendo has been accused of this before. oh well, i guess i wont have a wii for a while now.
c0mplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 c0mplex
Member since 2002 • 15382 Posts
not really trying right now. still holding off for the Black Wii.
-HovA-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 -HovA-
Member since 2002 • 3773 Posts
Got mine yesterdAY... They only had 3 left when i went to gamestop.
coltonnaslund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#13 coltonnaslund
Member since 2005 • 3793 Posts
glad I got mine on November 17th
rere252

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 rere252
Member since 2005 • 232 Posts
i haven't... and wont get it until the... lets say... april or may..
rbcc1800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 rbcc1800
Member since 2005 • 105 Posts
Me neither. tried to wait early yesterday but my mom wouldn't drive in the huge snow accumulation.
saiyan-kratos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 saiyan-kratos
Member since 2006 • 339 Posts
i havent.. i pre ordered from hmv on the 3rd of december.... how long more do you think i will have to wait... and no i am not gonna wait outside for hours or call every single morning...
Caybrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Caybrown
dont worry.
OGTiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#18 OGTiago
Member since 2005 • 6546 Posts
I havnt :(
Phizzo89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Phizzo89
Member since 2003 • 146 Posts
i STILL dont have one seeing as the stores that were selling them sold them on the **** 19th im pretty freaking pissed......and even MORE pissed at the fact the a WHOLE bunch of Wii's just went up on Ebay....PoS ebayer's there are other out there who want the Wii more then you
xoverkillx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#20 xoverkillx
Member since 2005 • 3320 Posts
I was to tired to lake up early yesturday (late night parties) SO i still don't have my Wii, better get one soon :(
Caybrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Caybrown
bump..
AcousticDoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 AcousticDoc
Member since 2007 • 419 Posts
i STILL dont have one seeing as the stores that were selling them sold them on the **** 19th im pretty freaking pissed......and even MORE pissed at the fact the a WHOLE bunch of Wii's just went up on Ebay....PoS ebayer's there are other out there who want the Wii more then you Phizzo89
Don't be pissed at Ebayers, they are just doing what they gotta do.
LuIsSiUl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 LuIsSiUl
Member since 2004 • 1935 Posts
It seems like most people who didnt get it had got it but i still see threads about shipments btw i got mine.Caybrown
hit me for caring so much :D
LuIsSiUl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 LuIsSiUl
[QUOTE="Phizzo89"]i STILL dont have one seeing as the stores that were selling them sold them on the **** 19th im pretty freaking pissed......and even MORE pissed at the fact the a WHOLE bunch of Wii's just went up on Ebay....PoS ebayer's there are other out there who want the Wii more then you AcousticDoc

and that of course is rip off people?
LuIsSiUl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 LuIsSiUl
[QUOTE="Phizzo89"]i STILL dont have one seeing as the stores that were selling them sold them on the **** 19th im pretty freaking pissed......and even MORE pissed at the fact the a WHOLE bunch of Wii's just went up on Ebay....PoS ebayer's there are other out there who want the Wii more then you AcousticDoc

and of course is rip off people?
ironguitar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ironguitar
Member since 2006 • 573 Posts
I still haven't got mine. I live in Canada so the recent camp out was not for us. We have been receiving random shipments, at least around where I live.
bluezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#27 bluezy
Member since 2004 • 29297 Posts
I didn't get one yet, but i'm waiting until i can walk into a store and get one.
l_The_DetoX_l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 l_The_DetoX_l
Member since 2006 • 2147 Posts
As I left Best Buy 2 days ago, a lady just walked up to me and gave me her voucher ticket. 
Cronaroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#29 Cronaroth
Member since 2004 • 3011 Posts
[QUOTE="AcousticDoc"][QUOTE="Phizzo89"]i STILL dont have one seeing as the stores that were selling them sold them on the **** 19th im pretty freaking pissed......and even MORE pissed at the fact the a WHOLE bunch of Wii's just went up on Ebay....PoS ebayer's there are other out there who want the Wii more then you LuIsSiUl

Where do ebayers rip off people? Most auctions are that high because PEOPLE CHOOSE to pay that! If someone is willing to pay 2x-3x the actual cost of the system and its worth that to them-then they will!
LuIsSiUl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 LuIsSiUl
[QUOTE="LuIsSiUl"][QUOTE="AcousticDoc"][QUOTE="Phizzo89"]i STILL dont have one seeing as the stores that were selling them sold them on the **** 19th im pretty freaking pissed......and even MORE pissed at the fact the a WHOLE bunch of Wii's just went up on Ebay....PoS ebayer's there are other out there who want the Wii more then you Cronaroth

Where do ebayers rip off people? Most auctions are that high because PEOPLE CHOOSE to pay that! If someone is willing to pay 2x-3x the actual cost of the system and its worth that to them-then they will!

people go to ebay as a last resource cause they know that a lot of people that bought the wii ended up selling it on ebay but of course they star with a small bid always knowing people will try to get that wii without realizing how much money they are spending until someone wins with the highest bid and then, of course, realizes what a mistake he made for buying something for 3 times its original price and that , my not so friend is how people get ripped off
Stockdogg2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Stockdogg2003
Member since 2003 • 142 Posts
[QUOTE="Cronaroth"][QUOTE="LuIsSiUl"][QUOTE="AcousticDoc"][QUOTE="Phizzo89"]i STILL dont have one seeing as the stores that were selling them sold them on the **** 19th im pretty freaking pissed......and even MORE pissed at the fact the a WHOLE bunch of Wii's just went up on Ebay....PoS ebayer's there are other out there who want the Wii more then you LuIsSiUl

people go to ebay as a last resource cause they know that a lot of people that bought the wii ended up selling it on ebay but of course they star with a small bid always knowing people will try to get that wii without realizing how much money they are spending until someone wins with the highest bid and then, of course, realizes what a mistake he made for buying something for 3 times its original price and that , my not so friend is how people get ripped off

Wow, thats a lonnnnnnng sentence!! I don't buy that line, that its ebay sellers fault because the buyers don't realize what they are getting into...thats insane!! If someone came up to me today and said I will give you $10k for my car thats worth $3k what do you think I am going to say?? Be mad at them (me included) for hording all the wii's and selling them, but don't be mad at us for deceiving people and tricking them into bidding higher...thats just plain dumb. Unless you are talking about shill bidding, which I have never done and that is wrong...but a legitimate auction which someone pays 3x the retail the value of a Wii---I'd do it every day of my life if I had the chance!
Cronaroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Cronaroth
Member since 2004 • 3011 Posts
well at that point-its the potential customers fault....not the seller...and at this point-everyone knows its gonna go for more on ebay...everyone knew it was gonna happen with PS3...they couldve voted with there dollars and said no.
Avatar image for evrynitewithyou
evrynitewithyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#33 evrynitewithyou
Member since 2005 • 301 Posts
i got mine yesterday.. i was the first to walk into my gamestop when it opened and i was like..."one Wii please" and the guy was like no problem.the had recieved 2 Wii's. one guy was unfortunate cuz he spent his time looking at wat game to get for his Wii that he would buy and he got the game and then went to the counter to ask for a Wii and the clerk said. we just sold out and the guy..was like "dammit!" i thought it was funny. i got mine tho and i love it!
Linkthedueler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Linkthedueler
Member since 2003 • 4389 Posts
My frnd works for phillips and the ship the wiis or something i don't really know either way i can get one from her all i have to do is give her the money so thats what i'm waiting for...the money...:D
Beymaster1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#35 Beymaster1
Member since 2004 • 503 Posts
me....parents don't seem to let me
screenblast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 screenblast
Member since 2005 • 108 Posts
still Wii-less here as well.....
rogue9ch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 rogue9ch
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
I lucked out and got one at a Toys 'R Us just after they got a whole 3 in!  I love it, but then again, I like my 360 too.
bofe1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 bofe1234
Member since 2005 • 3046 Posts

I havnt :(OGTiago

love your sig vid.:wink:

bofe1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 bofe1234
Member since 2005 • 3046 Posts

glad I got mine on November 17thcoltonnaslund

Dont you mean the 19th. or do you got the hook-ups?

pbateson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 pbateson
Member since 2003 • 166 Posts

I brought a Nintendo Wii yesterday when I saw long lines in the Best Buy to get some stuff for Wii before the store open. Later, the systems are sold out from many people with blue tickets. I haven't got a blue ticket. I walked back to the Wii counter and ask a person for the system. However, I walked back to the checkout, and I ask a another person for leftover Wii. There is three people in front of guy with leftover Wii systems, then they gave me the system without a blue ticket, and finally I am too excited that I had been waiting for Wii for two months.

freeagent94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 freeagent94
Member since 2005 • 75 Posts

i swear its nearly impossible a damn wii here.

no matter which store i call its "no, we dont have any in stock, and we dont know when we will"

its extremely annoying

OfficialBed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 OfficialBed
Member since 2005 • 17668 Posts
i still dont have one...i will most likely get one when i can walk in the store and see them on the shelves.....im not waiting outside or buying one off ebay
Forerunner-117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Forerunner-117
Member since 2006 • 8800 Posts

Like c0mplex said, i'm waiting for the black wii to come out!! Or maybe the red lol

vrizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#44 vrizzle
Member since 2005 • 1426 Posts

there were some wii's at toys r us, they said they will soon get a steady shipment

Caybrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Caybrown
well if your patient they will have alot more in march as i heard.
kokopelli76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 kokopelli76
Member since 2006 • 473 Posts
i still havent gotten one because i am not, and will never, wait outside in a line for hours for a console or anything else for that matter. im guessing it will be march before i can get one. im getting kind of frustrated that i kept hearing about how nintendo was able to mass manufacture wiis and theyd have 7-9 million churned out like nothing, and here we are close to february and it seems that just under 4 million have been sold and you cant find them anywhere. i generally disagree with accusations that companies create hype by purposefully creating scarcity, but im kind of suspicious here. and i know nintendo has been accused of this before. oh well, i guess i wont have a wii for a while now.ROLFCHANK

Please to show examples of another company putting out more consoles quicker at launch than Nintendo has at this one.  There is no artificial scarcity, there is real scarcity here.  Just for a point of comparison, a year after the 360 launched you were looking at 10 million sold, is it logical to guess that in a much shorter time frame Nintendo is going to produce and sell nearly the same ammount?  We are now just starting the third month of the system in the US, (couple days in) and you are talking 4 million in two months.  I don't see anything artificial there, just a company with a hit on it's hands that would clearly like to sell more if they could make them.
flazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#47 flazzle
Member since 2007 • 6507 Posts
I waited in line for hours at a store and was luck enough to receive a voucher! But when I returned to pick it up (within the allotted time I might add!) they sold it to some rich guy who demanded it or he wouldnt buy any more big purchases. Oh well, I guess that ok.
AcousticDoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 AcousticDoc
Member since 2007 • 419 Posts
I waited in line for hours at a store and was luck enough to receive a voucher! But when I returned to pick it up (within the allotted time I might add!) they sold it to some rich guy who demanded it or he wouldnt buy any more big purchases. Oh well, I guess that ok. flazzle
LOL you probably shouldn't look at the "my incredible story on how I got my wii" thread!
mgfarmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 mgfarmer
Member since 2004 • 392 Posts
^ You should have told the store manager you would be contacting a lawyer. If they gave you a voucher it means you were guarenteed to get a Wii.
Caybrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Caybrown
^lol.