What is the worst Nintendo console?

• 117 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dycras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Dycras
Member since 2009 • 1226 Posts

not counting virtual boy, either nes or gamecube (probably nes)

phildo77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 phildo77
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
I want to see this in a poll... My vote is Wii. Probably this order from best to worst (Just mainstream consoles) 1) SNES (Uniracers, Secret of Mana, Super Metroid, Zelda, Super Mario, etc. TONS) 2) NES (River City Ransom, Rygar, Metroid, Zelda, Kid Icarus, Mario, etc. etc. etc. TONS) 3) GC (Gladius, Resident Evil(s), Mario Sunshine, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Party (hahah), Monkey Ball) - Tied with N64 3) N64 (Mario 64, Diddy Kong Racing, Mario Kart, WaveRace, Goldeneye) - Tied with GC 5) WII (TBD) (I personally like dokapon, MLB Power Pros, Boom Blox, Warioware, Rune Factory and others) It was a close call with GC and N64. I couldn't pick between them. Every time I'd lean one way, I'd think of something else about the other system I liked. It's close between the NES and SNES for me too. SOOO many good games on the NES.
gamenerd15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#103 gamenerd15
Member since 2007 • 4529 Posts

What a terribly difficult question.

I'm going to have to go with the SNES because I never owned one. Sadly, I was a Genesis kid. (I understand that the previous two sentences are blastphamus in these forums, but I can't choose one of the Nintendo consoles that I have sitting right in front of me. They are all too awesome.)

Arc2012

You can't say a system was bad until you have played it. It's not like your saying it's the worst for any particular reason. You are just choosing it by default because you have not played it. It was awsome, seriously you should play SNES games in some way, be it Virtual Console, emulator, or an actual system.

Mr_Cumberdale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#104 Mr_Cumberdale
Member since 2004 • 10189 Posts
Gamecube for me. I thought the N64 was great.
gamenerd15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 gamenerd15
Member since 2007 • 4529 Posts

I would say that the wii is the worst out of the main Nintendo systems. I think people are only saying virtua boy just so they don't have to say wii, since that is probably the next one on their list. Virtua boy really was not anything. I don't see why people are using that as part of this thread.

SNES

NES

N64

GC

Wii

I don't get people's hatred for 64. To say that all it had was Mario Zelda and Starfox is a completely false. Every game Rare made was top notch on the platform.

Rogue Squadron and Episode 1 pod racer were awsome games. Let us not forget F-zero as well.

The GC despite the lack of support at least had all the flagship titles and some cool non nintendo games. It had Star Fox F-zero, Mortal Kombat, Beyond Good and Evil, Soul Calibur 2, Resident Evil, Wave Race, Rogue Squadron,

aka13shadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 aka13shadows
Member since 2010 • 86 Posts
Virtual Boy was the worst and Nintendo epic fail
DS_Lightning21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 DS_Lightning21
Member since 2007 • 741 Posts

People would probably say the Virtual Boy, but I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo revisited that technology in the future. Even if Nintendo created a more portable Virtual Boy with color, Wii graphics and built-in motion sensing in the helmet/visor, it would be a nice reinnovation to complement or succeed the Wii.

It's like looking back at Nintendo's old peripherals like the PowerPad and the motion-based Power Glove(even though that was 3rd-party), and seeing how those helped influence what we have nowadays (Wii Remote, DDR pads, etc.)

Sonicplys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Sonicplys
Member since 2004 • 2603 Posts

The Gamecube is the wrost Nintendo console. I have about 44 N64 in its lifetime. I only have 26 games on the Gamecube in its lifetime. I have 33 Wii games in just 3 years. The Wii is a huge step up from the GC.

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#109 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

I think I agree with you. I still love it.

Edit: I didn't even count the Virtual Boy, mind you.

Litchie

those who say wii better look at gamecube or virtual boy,

these things either had little support to none at all ,, vb is on the top of my list

Avatar image for Avatar_Taxidous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Avatar_Taxidous
Member since 2006 • 4407 Posts
For home consoles I'd say Gamecube
Avatar image for garrett_duffman
garrett_duffman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#111 garrett_duffman
Member since 2004 • 10684 Posts

[QUOTE="Litchie"]

mariokart64fan

these things either had little support to none at all ,, vb is on the top of my list

while the gamecube didnt get as much support as it deserved, the support it did get was some of the best support.
yonaswii08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 yonaswii08
Member since 2007 • 796 Posts
snes is the best nintendo system, ppl saying snes is worst are noobs who can't really be true gamers.. Worstnintendo console Vitrual boi no question btw how can anyone hate snes thr system had ever type of game possible omg!!! megaman x series started on the snes and final fight, mario,zelda,xmen games, spiderman games, contra, chrono triger, and many more...
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts
[QUOTE="mariokart64fan"]

[QUOTE="Litchie"]

It seems to me the Gamecube had better support than the Wii. In quality if not in quantity.
Conjuration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#114 Conjuration
Member since 2006 • 3562 Posts

I already stated my opinion, but this one may have been the best:

NINTENDO CEREAL SYSTEM

ACL0V3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 ACL0V3R
Member since 2008 • 2273 Posts

Virtual Boy.

DaBlastaMasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 DaBlastaMasta
Member since 2009 • 13250 Posts

The Virtual Boy was the biggest flop, but I think the endless versions of handheld updates are kind of pointless.

kenakuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 kenakuma
Member since 2007 • 3462 Posts

[QUOTE="Litchie"]

mariokart64fan

lol, GC got little to NONE support at all? :lol:

It could easily be argued that the GC even had better support than the Wii, in terms of quality, not quantity (as someone else already said) and thats where it really matters for us gamers!