The DS Recommendation Thread---What Game Should I Get? 56K. v2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RPGStar45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 RPGStar45
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
I have a DS Lite and I need a new RPG to play. The games that I have so far are: Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Pokemon Diamond Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
I'm a huge fan of the "Of Mana" serie,and I've seen that there was 2 released on the DS so far. Wich one is the best? Sword Of Mana Heroes Of Mana Children Of Mana
-Oath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 -Oath
Member since 2008 • 8014 Posts

I'm a huge fan of the "Of Mana" serie,and I've seen that there was 2 released on the DS so far. Wich one is the best? Sword Of Mana Heroes Of Mana Children Of ManaMonsieurX

Sword of Mana if you want the closest Secret of Mana experience. Children of Mana was a repetitive button masher and Heroes of Mana was what felt like a rushed RTS.

ms-fable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#106 ms-fable
Member since 2008 • 741 Posts

I'm going on a long trip soon and am going to be driving alot. What ds games are good for long term play. I have pokemon, ac and ffta2.

Luigi12901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#107 Luigi12901
Member since 2009 • 1243 Posts

I'm going on a long trip soon and am going to be driving alot. What ds games are good for long term play. I have pokemon, ac and ffta2.

ms-fable

RPG's are good for passing the time. And there's lots of good RPG's on the DS. :)

JAB991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#108 JAB991
Member since 2007 • 6077 Posts

I have a question. Tomorrow I want to buy a new game. I'm deciding between The Dark Spire for $10 and Prey The Stars for $15. Which game's the better buy?

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#109 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

I have a question. Tomorrow I want to buy a new game. I'm deciding between The Dark Spire for $10 and Prey The Stars for $15. Which game's the better buy?

JAB991

I almost bought the Dark Spire it has two artstyles One is classic mode were everything looks like it was being played on an old computer were all the walls are lines, then their is another mode were the game is in 3D. If you like dungeon crawlers you would like The Dark Spire it also comes with a soundtrack cd.

I'm not sure about Prey the Stars I never heard of it.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 MonsieurX
Any unique gamestyle games worthwile getting besides Elite Beat Agents?
appletsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 appletsauce
Member since 2006 • 1035 Posts

How would you rate the first party games to each other? I think I'm going to look into more first party games, but all I know are basically Mario, Link, and Samus. Any other good ones from Nintendo?

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 MonsieurX

Yoshi's Island is pretty awesome,imo.

Wario and Kirby games are good also

Anyway,here's the list of all of Nintendo's DS games :P

Nintendo DS Adult DS Training For People Who Are Bad at English Animal Crossing Calculator Animal Crossing Clock Animal Crossing: Wild World Art Style Pictobits Art Style: Aquia Art Style: Boxlife Art Style: Decode Band Brothers DX Radio with Photo Stand Bimoji Training Bird & Beans Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day Brain Age Express: Literature Brain Age Express: Math Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day Carving Clubhouse Games Express: Card Classics Clubhouse Games Express: Simple Trumps Color Changing Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love Crossword House -- Volume 1 DS Rakuhiki Jiten DS Rakuhiki Jiten: Kanji Sono Mama DSpeak Daigassou Band Brothers DX Daredemo Asobi Taizen Dekisugi Tingle Pack Dr. Mario Express Electroplankton English Training: Have Fun Improving Your Skills Flash Focus: Vision Training in Minutes a Day Flipnote Studio Fortify Through Rhythm: New English Trainer -- Volume 1 Fortify Through Rhythm: New English Trainer -- Volume 2 Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland Game & Watch Collection Jet Impulse Kirby Super Star Ultra Kuru Kuru Action Kuru Pachi 6 Mario Clock Mario Kart DS Mario Party DS Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again! Mario's Face Master of Illusion Master of Illusion Express: Deep Psyche Master of Illusion Express: Funny Face Master of Illusion Express: Nensha Camera Master of Illusion Express: Shuffle Games Master of Illusion Express: Suki Kirai Hakkenki More Adult DS Training For People Who Are Bad at English Nintendo / Nikkei Stock Market Game [untitled] Nintendogs: Best Friends Version Nintendogs: Chihuahua & Friends Nintendogs: Dachshund & Friends Nintendogs: Dalmatian & Friends Nintendogs: Lab & Friends Otana no Joshiki Ryoku Training DS Paper Airplane Chase Personal Trainer: Walking Photo Clock PictoChat Pikachu Demo Pocket Rurubo: Kyoto Pocket Rurubo: Tokyo Rousenzu Maps Special Effects Demo Submarine Demo Super Princess Peach Tabi no Yubisashi Kaiwachou DS: America Tabi no Yubisashi Kaiwachou DS: China Tabi no Yubisashi Kaiwachou DS: Germany Tabi no Yubisashi Kaiwachou DS: Korea Tabi no Yubisashi Kaiwachou DS: Thailand Table Hockey Tetris DS The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Preview Trailer Tottoko Hamtaro: Nazo Nazo Q -- Kumo no Ue no ? Shiro Trace Memory Wario Ware Snapped! Wi-Fi Taiou Sekai no Dare Demo Asobi Taizen Yoshi Touch & Go Yoshi's Island DSIGN

zorg-devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 zorg-devil
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

Ok, what game is better:

Valkyrie Profile or Dragon Quest: Hand of the Heavonly Bride?

TSNAKE617

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 TSNAKE617
Member since 2008 • 5494 Posts

I want a game that's relaxing and has good music, any suggestions?

JAB991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#115 JAB991
Member since 2007 • 6077 Posts

I want a game that's relaxing and has good music, any suggestions?

TSNAKE617

Electroplankton

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 MonsieurX

Is there any huge differences between Yoshi's Island DS and GBA?

And is there any worthwile games to get in this list?

DS

Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare

Catz

Petz Catz 2

Harvest Moon Ds

Metroid Prime Hunters

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games

Nintendogs Dalmatien & Friends

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Blue Rescue Team

Pokémon Diamond Version

Pokémon Pearl Version

Spectrobes

Super Princess Peach

Zoo Tycoon 2 DS

Nintendo Game boy advance

Zelda Four swords

Pokemon leaf green

Pokemon emerald on en as 2

Yoshy's island

Mario party advance

Pokemon fire version

Hamtaro ham ham game

Hamtaro ham ham heartbreak

Supermario bross 3

Maro pinball land

Drilldodozer

Donkey kong country 2

The sponge bob square pant movie

Kirby amazing mirror

A Friend

Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Nintendo_Ownes7

Is there any huge differences between Yoshi's Island DS and GBA?

And is there any worthwile games to get in this list?

[quote="A Friend"]DS

Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare

Catz

Petz Catz 2

Harvest Moon Ds

Metroid Prime Hunters

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games

Nintendogs Dalmatien & Friends

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Blue Rescue Team

Pokémon Diamond Version

Pokémon Pearl Version

Spectrobes

Super Princess Peach

Zoo Tycoon 2 DS

Nintendo Game boy advance

Zelda Four swords

Pokemon leaf green

Pokemon emerald on en as 2

Yoshy's island

Mario party advance

Pokemon fire version

Hamtaro ham ham game

Hamtaro ham ham heartbreak

Supermario bross 3

Maro pinball land

Drilldodozer

Donkey kong country 2

The sponge bob square pant movie

Kirby amazing mirror

MonsieurX

The ones in Green are good games IMO the others I don't know.

Also Yoshi's Island DS is the sequal to Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island on the SNES. The GBA version is a remake of the SNES game. The differences you can have Baby DK, Baby Peach, Baby Luigi, and Baby Wario instead of just having Baby Mario with Yoshi.

TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#118 TriniPlayer
Member since 2009 • 7722 Posts
I have both megaman ZX and ZX advent but watching some gameplay in megaman starforce 3,i was wondering how different is the battle system from ZX advent and if the two are similar in any way.I have never played the starforce series before so do you think that by picking up starforce 3,it will leave a good impression knowing that i am more familar with playing the ZX series?any help is appreciated.
MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 MonsieurX

The ones in Green are good games IMO the others I don't know.

Also Yoshi's Island DS is the sequal to Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island on the SNES. The GBA version is a remake of the SNES game. The differences you can have Baby DK, Baby Peach, Baby Luigi, and Baby Wario instead of just having Baby Mario with Yoshi.

Nintendo_Ownes7

I was planning to get pokemon platinum someday,worth over diamond\pearl?Also going to buy Yoshi's Island DS,so I guess I shouldn't get the GBA one?

meiaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#120 meiaman
Member since 2006 • 3300 Posts

Ok, what game is better:

zorg-devil
I'm not a DQ fan, but i don't recomend Valkyrie Profile, unless you like cross-over of genres (turn based strategy with the original valkyrie profile battle mode) that works in a weird, if not awful way. But other than that, Valkyrie Profile story and music are very good and the voice-acting is top notch, if only it had the battle system similar to the original VP... it would be much better.
I have both megaman ZX and ZX advent but watching some gameplay in megaman starforce 3,i was wondering how different is the battle system from ZX advent and if the two are similar in any way.I have never played the starforce series before so do you think that by picking up starforce 3,it will leave a good impression knowing that i am more familar with playing the ZX series?any help is appreciated.TriniPlayer
I dunno. From my experience introducing it to people, there are mixed reactions about starforce series. Some love it, some dislike it because they think rpg and megaman don't mix well and some dislike it because they prefer battle network. I say you should start with the battlenetwork series if you can find it. Start with battlenetwork 2, then 3 and finally 6. BN 1 is too old, BN 4 is awful and BN 5 is so-so. Anyway, it can't be said if you have a good impression or not because you play ZX. You will feel that the gameplay aspect is very different from ZX, but if a person likes or dislikes the starforce series... it seems to change from person to person. I say you at least should try (rent if you can), you can sell it later if you don't like it anyway.
planetvash112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 planetvash112
Member since 2006 • 598 Posts

Any great DS games with lots of customization? I was looking at FF tatics A2 and FE on the DS, are they any good?

Luigi12901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Luigi12901

Any great DS games with lots of customization? I was looking at FF tatics A2 and FE on the DS, are they any good?

planetvash112

FE is great, I'd recommend that. Haven't played FFTA2...

elpooz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 elpooz
Member since 2005 • 5883 Posts

[QUOTE="planetvash112"]

Luigi12901

FE is great, I'd recommend that. Haven't played FFTA2...

Yeah, FE sounds up your alley, but it can get quite boring after a while. Still a pretty good game.

Devil Survivor would work well for you too planetvash, it supposedly has a lot of customization and quite a bit of depth.

TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 TriniPlayer
[QUOTE="meiaman"][QUOTE="zorg-devil"]

Ok, what game is better:

I'm not a DQ fan, but i don't recomend Valkyrie Profile, unless you like cross-over of genres (turn based strategy with the original valkyrie profile battle mode) that works in a weird, if not awful way. But other than that, Valkyrie Profile story and music are very good and the voice-acting is top notch, if only it had the battle system similar to the original VP... it would be much better.
I have both megaman ZX and ZX advent but watching some gameplay in megaman starforce 3,i was wondering how different is the battle system from ZX advent and if the two are similar in any way.I have never played the starforce series before so do you think that by picking up starforce 3,it will leave a good impression knowing that i am more familar with playing the ZX series?any help is appreciated.TriniPlayer
I dunno. From my experience introducing it to people, there are mixed reactions about starforce series. Some love it, some dislike it because they think rpg and megaman don't mix well and some dislike it because they prefer battle network. I say you should start with the battlenetwork series if you can find it. Start with battlenetwork 2, then 3 and finally 6. BN 1 is too old, BN 4 is awful and BN 5 is so-so. Anyway, it can't be said if you have a good impression or not because you play ZX. You will feel that the gameplay aspect is very different from ZX, but if a person likes or dislikes the starforce series... it seems to change from person to person. I say you at least should try (rent if you can), you can sell it later if you don't like it anyway.

Thanks meiaman but isn't the battle network series are on the GBA?.Anyway,i would just pick up red joker and done talk.
meiaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 meiaman
Yeah, its on the GBA, thats why i said "if you can find..." XD Well, i hope you enjoy the game.
elpooz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 elpooz

[QUOTE="meiaman"][QUOTE="zorg-devil"] I'm not a DQ fan, but i don't recomend Valkyrie Profile, unless you like cross-over of genres (turn based strategy with the original valkyrie profile battle mode) that works in a weird, if not awful way. But other than that, Valkyrie Profile story and music are very good and the voice-acting is top notch, if only it had the battle system similar to the original VP... it would be much better. [QUOTE="TriniPlayer"]I have both megaman ZX and ZX advent but watching some gameplay in megaman starforce 3,i was wondering how different is the battle system from ZX advent and if the two are similar in any way.I have never played the starforce series before so do you think that by picking up starforce 3,it will leave a good impression knowing that i am more familar with playing the ZX series?any help is appreciated.TriniPlayer

Thanks meiaman but isn't the battle network series are on the GBA?.Anyway,i would just pick up red joker and done talk.

PLEASE do not buy that garbo game. BattleNetwork 5 for the DS is MUCH better. StarForce games are shallow, shallow shells of what BN games were. Get BN5, trust me. You will enjoy it much more than those StarForce knock offs...

Or better yet, pick BN 1 and 2 for the GBA. Those >>>>>>>>>>> pretty much any Megaman game ever made.

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

i just picked up Chrono Trigger for the DS, its amazing, i'm sure most (or all) of you have played it already, but its got DS controls and 2 exclusive dungeons in this game, so its worth picking up for that alone, not to mention the amazing RPG that comes with it

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 MonsieurX

i just picked up Chrono Trigger for the DS, its amazing, i'm sure most (or all) of you have played it already, but its got DS controls and 2 exclusive dungeons in this game, so its worth picking up for that alone, not to mention the amazing RPG that comes with it

killerband55
And the fact that it's 20$ while the original cartridge goes around 70$ on eBay
meiaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 meiaman

PLEASE do not buy that garbo game. BattleNetwork 5 for the DS is MUCH better. StarForce games are shallow, shallow shells of what BN games were. Get BN5, trust me. You will enjoy it much more than those StarForce knock offs...

Or better yet, pick BN 1 and 2 for the GBA. Those >>>>>>>>>>> pretty much any Megaman game ever made.

elpooz

From my experience, BN 4 and BN 5 are the worst ones... multiplayer wise. BN 3 and 6 beats them.

TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 TriniPlayer
[QUOTE="meiaman"]

[QUOTE="elpooz"]PLEASE do not buy that garbo game. BattleNetwork 5 for the DS is MUCH better. StarForce games are shallow, shallow shells of what BN games were. Get BN5, trust me. You will enjoy it much more than those StarForce knock offs...

From my experience, BN 4 and BN 5 are the worst ones... multiplayer wise. BN 3 and 6 beats them.

@Elpooz Its kinda hard to find battle network 5 in stores and meiaman said that it is one of the worse battle network games so at this point,i would just go with starforce 3:red joker and see how it goes,thanks anyway.
elpooz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 elpooz

[QUOTE="meiaman"]

[QUOTE="elpooz"]PLEASE do not buy that garbo game. BattleNetwork 5 for the DS is MUCH better. StarForce games are shallow, shallow shells of what BN games were. Get BN5, trust me. You will enjoy it much more than those StarForce knock offs...

TriniPlayer

@Elpooz Its kinda hard to find battle network 5 in stores and meiaman said that it is one of the worse battle network games so at this point,i would just go with starforce 3:red joker and see how it goes,thanks anyway.

Prepare for disappointment :P

I dunno, you may like them. I probably only hate them because I grew up with the BN games and played 1 and 2 religiously, and then tried StarForce and it just didn't have the same quality. The whole system the games use is unique and creative in itself, so I think pretty much anybody can pick up any of the network games (even SF) and appreciate it because of that, unless they loved the first two like me :P.

Still though, if you have a lite or a GB Player, try to get BN 1 and 2. I kidd you not, AMAZING games, and you can probably get them for like 10 bucks a piece.

TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 TriniPlayer
[QUOTE="elpooz"]

[QUOTE="TriniPlayer"][QUOTE="meiaman"] From my experience, BN 4 and BN 5 are the worst ones... multiplayer wise. BN 3 and 6 beats them.

I dunno, you may like them. I probably only hate them because I grew up with the BN games and played 1 and 2 religiously, and then tried StarForce and it just didn't have the same quality. The whole system the games use is unique and creative in itself, so I think pretty much anybody can pick up any of the network games (even SF) and appreciate it because of that, unless they loved the first two like me :P.

Still though, if you have a lite or a GB Player, try to get BN 1 and 2. I kidd you not, AMAZING games, and you can probably get them for like 10 bucks a piece.

Well the battle system in the starforce series looks waaaaay different from how i grew up playing megaman since the megaman i know is kinda simiar to the ZX series but i could probably still look for some BN games if i can find some.
Next-Gen-Tec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Next-Gen-Tec
Member since 2009 • 4623 Posts
Wow, so far I am very impressed by Devil Survivor.
jorler333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 jorler333
Member since 2009 • 891 Posts

Hey DS experts, I need some help deciding what to get. Im going on a very long drive and I don't know what game to get.

I need a game that will last a rather long time, maybe along the lines of an RPG. I was also thinking about Pokemon Platinum. Can anyone help me out(long game, maybe an RPG)?

Luigi12901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Luigi12901

Hey DS experts, I need some help deciding what to get. Im going on a very long drive and I don't know what game to get.

I need a game that will last a rather long time, maybe along the lines of an RPG. I was also thinking about Pokemon Platinum. Can anyone help me out(long game, maybe an RPG)?

jorler333

Chrono Trigger would be good. So would Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time.

jorler333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 jorler333

[QUOTE="jorler333"]

Luigi12901

Chrono Trigger would be good. So would Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time.

Thanks man, both were games I was considering... not sure which one I will go with though.
elpooz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 elpooz

jorler333

Chrono Trigger.

Platinum is a good choice for hours, but the thing is, you will get hooked so bad that you'll end up playing it non-stop and beat it VERY quickly because you play so often. Happened to me... still a great game though.

Taylor_B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Taylor_B
Member since 2009 • 905 Posts

[QUOTE="jorler333"]

elpooz

Chrono Trigger.

Platinum is a good choice for hours, but the thing is, you will get hooked so bad that you'll end up playing it non-stop and beat it VERY quickly because you play so often. Happened to me... still a great game though.

I agree with Chrono Trigger for the recommendation, but for a different reason. For some reason I only seem able to play Pokemon for forty-five minutes to an hour, tops. I'm not sure what about it makes me go add so quickly, but I know some others that have had the same issue. P.S.- I'm not bashing Pokemon!
meiaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 meiaman

[QUOTE="TriniPlayer"][QUOTE="meiaman"] From my experience, BN 4 and BN 5 are the worst ones... multiplayer wise. BN 3 and 6 beats them.

elpooz

I can see your point. I used to reject starforce because i grew with the BN series too. BN6 was the best for me in terms of multiplayer (the story was kinda meh, through);
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Nintendo_Ownes7

[QUOTE="jorler333"]

elpooz

Chrono Trigger.

I was the other way around I still beat it in 35-45 hours So far I'm 62 hours in and I still need to do more. I'm just talking about beating the Elite Four in the 35-45 hours. I only have one Pokemon that is Level 100 and that is my Starting Pokemon my other Party Pokemon are between level 36 and 53. I'm trying to get them to level 100 before I finished.

jorler333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 jorler333

Does anyone know if Animal Crossing for the DS is any good?

clubhaxor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#144 clubhaxor
Member since 2005 • 2482 Posts

Does anyone know if Animal Crossing for the DS is any good?

jorler333

Yes it's fantastic, my fav DS game probably. Depends if you're into that type though so if you've enjoyed the previous games then this is a huge improvement the camera and item management is much better than other versions and online etc.

codezer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#145 codezer0
Member since 2004 • 15898 Posts
Any suggestions from the current DSi library? After having to return yet another broken DS lite, I finally broke down and upgraded to the DSi. And thus got myself a free 1000 points for being able to buy stuff off the shop channel.
Kenny789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#146 Kenny789
Member since 2006 • 10434 Posts
Hello fellow DS owners, could you guys recommend me some good mature games please? I already know of GTA but I'd like to know if there's any more. Not a big fan of Mortal Kombat (It was kinda fun though) so don't bother recommending :P Please don't make comments like "Don't just get mature games!" because I am a huge fan of Zelda, Mario and lots of other E rated games. I just want to know what good mature DS games are there, thank you :)
Luigi12901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Luigi12901

Any suggestions from the current DSi library? After having to return yet another broken DS lite, I finally broke down and upgraded to the DSi. And thus got myself a free 1000 points for being able to buy stuff off the shop channel.codezer0

Most of the Art Style games are pretty good, and they're only 500 points so you could pick two of them. Mario vs. Donkey Kong is supposed to be pretty good (haven't played it yet), and Asphalt 4: Elite Racing is pretty good too if you're into racing games.

meiaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 meiaman
Hello fellow DS owners, could you guys recommend me some good mature games please? I already know of GTA but I'd like to know if there's any more. Not a big fan of Mortal Kombat (It was kinda fun though) so don't bother recommending :P Please don't make comments like "Don't just get mature games!" because I am a huge fan of Zelda, Mario and lots of other E rated games. I just want to know what good mature DS games are there, thank you :)Kenny789
I heard "dementium" is a decent game.
Sayin_Gogeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#149 Sayin_Gogeta
Member since 2006 • 27 Posts

Anyone know which game would be more fun in terms of Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and GTA 4 Chinatown?

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#150 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

I need a long game to get for my vacation, I also have questions about each game I am thinking about getting

1. Shin Megami TenseiDevil Survivor: Does it have a big learning curve? And is it worth $30?

2. Final Fantasy 4: The only Final Fantasy games I have played are 1,2, and 3 but I really did not like either of them, could I get into this one?

3. Rhythm Heaven: How many hours of gameplay can you get with this game?

4. Henry Hatsworth: How hard is it? How long is it?

5. Prof. Layton: I'm not a fan of puzzle games, how hard are the puzzles?

Which game do you recommend? Are there any other games you could recommend? I like RPGs, platformers, shooters, and other games.