So, we're happy its a "console" like handheld?

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gamingclone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#51 Gamingclone
Member since 2009 • 5224 Posts

we were making fun of a certain quote that mentioned 1D games. i know how dimensions work.BrunoBRS

Oh sorry, though I didnt intend to make it sound like I was suggesting that you didnt know.

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30684 Posts
lol 1D, I think that's the dimension that little girl went into in the Twilight Zone.
sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#53 sman3579
Member since 2008 • 21174 Posts
I'm happy with it in general.
riariases

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#54 riariases
Member since 2007 • 2335 Posts

What the hell is a 1D game? Pong? And gta IS selling still, even if its been the same thing 4 times. And iPhone is kick a$$ bro. Just not for gaming.

no, pong still has 2 dimensions.

There is no such thing as one demensonal games. 2D is called that because the game is playable on two axis (x and y). 3D or 3 demensonal is called that because the game is playable on all 3 axis (x, y, and z). Now as for omg the picture on the screen is jumping out at me 3D, that is still just 3D except for that the screen is forcing you to see depth when there isn't any.

Your sig sounds like a K'Naan song.

riariases

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 riariases
Member since 2007 • 2335 Posts
[QUOTE="Gamingclone"]

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"]

we were making fun of a certain quote that mentioned 1D games. i know how dimensions work.

Oh sorry, though I didnt intend to make it sound like I was suggesting that you didnt know.

I was saying pong because 1D is like basically a dot. And now this conversation is dragging on.
superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#56 superbuuman
Member since 2010 • 6400 Posts

If Nintendo switch focus (to just) 3DS ..that would sux...Im one who dislike spending hours looking at tiny screen when playing games. Only uses my fat DS for short games.

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30684 Posts

If Nintendo switch focus (to just) 3DS ..that would sux...Im one who dislike spending hours looking at tiny screen when playing games. Only uses my fat DS for short games.

superbuuman
If Nintendo was going to give up consoles for the lucrative handheld business, they would have done it 20yrs ago. The fact is they want both because they make money from both and they need both to maximize on software.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#58 19061980
Member since 2005 • 961 Posts

[QUOTE="Gamingclone"]

riariases

I was saying pong because 1D is like basically a dot. And now this conversation is dragging on.

Nope, a dot still has two dimensions.

Kurezan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#59 Kurezan
Member since 2008 • 1850 Posts

Yeah I'm pretty content.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts

Yeah I'm pretty content.

Kurezan
just throwing this here... your sig is awesome. if only gamespot wouldn't cut the last trainer off...
Travis281

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Travis281
Member since 2004 • 2546 Posts

He thinks we wont get 2D games anymore. He wants all handheld games to be side-scrollers like New Mario or Alice in Wonderland. He's also afraid that the added power of the 3DS will only result in mundane 3D games.

You don't have to worry. The developers are behind this handheld and we will get good games. Consoles survived the 3D transition just fine and handheld games have and will continue to follow suit.

Don't forget they are trying to capitalize on the 3D top screen. No easier way to do that than with a game that allows you to move in 3 dimensions.