New info on The Grinder

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

thedude-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 thedude-
Member since 2009 • 2369 Posts

http://wii.ign.com/articles/106/1066623p1.html

Posted this in SW. Here its just a topic on new info for the existing Wii version.

Here are some cookie cutter generic stereotypical video game characters:

The Grinder Picture

Here are some neat looking takes on existing monsters:

The Grinder Picture

And here is a teaser:

http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14352829/the-grinder/videos/grinder_trl_teaser_20410.html

Sorry there is not much in real screens or real in game videos.

More_Dakka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

#2 More_Dakka
Member since 2007 • 1625 Posts

Whoa... :|

OK- the major facts I really caught:

1. NO LONGER WII EXCLUSIVE- The Grinder is now coming to the 360, PS3, and PC.:| How these versions will differ from the Wii version will be shown at GDC.
  2. Release date apparently set for Halloween... 2011... :| Obviously the shift to multi-plat has really slowed the Grinder's development down a bit (Most of us were expecting it 2010 I do believe).
  3. They consider the Conduit the 'go-to' FPS on the Wii despite relatively middling sales... :| (Sales wise- haven't both COD 5 and MW: reflex beaten it already?)

Other than that- this interview has basically no real new info whatsoever gameplay wise as far as I could see. They talk about a few graphical improvements as well- but not much else. The shift to multi-platform is the only real big news here.

Thing is- the purpose of the Grinder was to make a L4D type game on the Wii... Now they are trying to DIRECTLY compete with the L4D series.

In short- I don't see this decision going too well for them... :| Sure- they'll have a console-number advantage on the L4D series- but that series is much better known than HVS is known in general... :|

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
*:lol: at generic characters* the trailer would've been more interesting if the takes lasted more than a millisecond.
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
But .. HVS is all about bringing THOSE kind of experiences to Wii only owners. What happened?
LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#5 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

I was excited for this game until they made it multiplat.

thedude-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 thedude-

They looked at their wallets.

BTW this is really going outside the scope of this forum, I just wanted to post that little tidbit and keep the multiplat news for SW.

JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 JordanElek
Member since 2002 • 18564 Posts

LegatoSkyheart

What makes it any different now?

wiifan001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#8 wiifan001
Member since 2007 • 18660 Posts
Q4 2011? By then, the amount of attempted hype that High Voltage will set is going to soar so highly and everyone will see right through High Voltage's little scheme and the game will be average... at best, and then it well sell completely horrible on all available consoles. Thus, High Voltage Software will be pitied even more...which by then have increased after Tournament of Legends bombs.
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 haziqonfire

[QUOTE="LegatoSkyheart"]

JordanElek

The fact that you can find a better version of the similar type of game elsewhere, which makes this one irrelevant now. The whole thing about this game was it was doing what Left 4 Dead did but it was exclusive to the Wii. Now that's gone, so whats the point.
JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 JordanElek

[QUOTE="JordanElek"]

[QUOTE="LegatoSkyheart"]

Haziqonfire

The fact that you can find a better version of the similar type of game elsewhere, which makes this one irrelevant now. The whole thing about this game was it was doing what Left 4 Dead did but it was exclusive to the Wii. Now that's gone, so whats the point.

If someone only has a Wii, though, and it's going to be the exact same game as it would've been if it were exclusive... why would it suddenly be not so appealing?

thedude-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 thedude-
[QUOTE="JordanElek"]

[QUOTE="LegatoSkyheart"]

Unless the budget for their development went way up from being on multiple consoles, the lack of focus on one piece of particular hardware almost always lowers the quality of the game.
Ganados0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Ganados0
Member since 2008 • 1074 Posts

Wii version will use motion plus for sword/weapons and the IR cursor for shooting, neither PS3 or the 360 have anythingthat andNatal and Arccertainly won't offer anything likethat.

JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 JordanElek

[QUOTE="JordanElek"]

[QUOTE="LegatoSkyheart"]

thedude-

Unless the budget for their development went way up from being on multiple consoles, the lack of focus on one piece of particular hardware almost always lowers the quality of the game.

I guess it's just me being 100% skeptical of HVS being able to pull off a high-quality title that makes me think that that really won't matter. The ONLY thing they need to worry about getting right on the Wii specifically is the control scheme, and all they need to do there is tweak it slightly from The Conduit's and it'll be fine.

Since it started as a Wii game, I don't think it'll be much different as a multiplat than it would've been as a Wii exclusive, especially given the pushed back release date.

But who knows. I just don't see the multiplat thing affecting the final product very much.

Avatar image for garrett_duffman
garrett_duffman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#14 garrett_duffman
Member since 2004 • 10684 Posts
second enemy on the right = Nathan Explosion. Also, whats with the Native American?
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

Wait wait wait

So a developer that has not created a good game yet but says it LOVES THE WII is going to show that love by spreading itself thinner with multiplats and somehow deliever on the Wii?

I think High Voltage is now showing it's colors, it talked a good game trying to hook Wii owners and the second they see some scratch they're off to greener pastures.

There is no reason for anyone with a Wii to support them now, all you're doing is helping them leave the Wii faster

wiifan001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 wiifan001
[QUOTE="JordanElek"] The ONLY thing they need to worry about getting right on the Wii specifically is the control scheme, and all they need to do there is tweak it slightly from The Conduit's and it'll be fine.

On the up side, it is using Wii Motion Plus. That's something different/improvement over the conduit.
Kenny789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#17 Kenny789
Member since 2006 • 10434 Posts
Making it a Wii exclusive L4D type game: Good idea Making it multiplat and competing with L4D: Baaaad idea.
thedude-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 thedude-
[QUOTE="JordanElek"]

[QUOTE="thedude-"][QUOTE="JordanElek"] What makes it any different now?

I guess it's just me being 100% skeptical of HVS being able to pull off a high-quality title that makes me think that that really won't matter. The ONLY thing they need to worry about getting right on the Wii specifically is the control scheme, and all they need to do there is tweak it slightly from The Conduit's and it'll be fine.

Since it started as a Wii game, I don't think it'll be much different as a multiplat than it would've been as a Wii exclusive, especially given the pushed back release date.

But who knows. I just don't see the multiplat thing affecting the final product very much.

The thing is, it almost always does with other projects. Devil May Cry 4 was a pretty game, but it would have been much nicer if it was specifically built for the Cell. Now they are making assets that will work for both Wii and HD consoles, they have to get it working on all these different networks, and they have to make sure they do not leave anything out of the WIi version that will be put in the HD versions. Different problems arise with different systems and they will not have the time to iron all those out if they are doing it for all those consoles. What if they end up just scaling back the HD versions so it will simply work on Wii, these are things that they would not be having to do if it was exclusive. I am not saying that it will be worse of a game being multiplat, I am saying it usually is with other games. Being that HVS is a small dev team that have not proven much this could be even more true for them. They have to worry about a lot more than the control scheme (which I could talk paragraphs about). They have to worry about the AI being at least challenging, making it a real multiplayer experience where you have to work together, making the graphics good artisitcally and technically all in one package, keeping the framerate smooth, and making sure its not like The Conduit where you just go down from corridor to corridor all game (variations and surprise).
JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 JordanElek

I am not saying that it will be worse of a game being multiplat, I am saying it usually is with other games. Being that HVS is a small dev team that have not proven much this could be even more true for them. They have to worry about a lot more than the control scheme (which I could talk paragraphs about). They have to worry about the AI being at least challenging, making it a real multiplayer experience where you have to work together, making the graphics good artisitcally and technically all in one package, keeping the framerate smooth, and making sure its not like The Conduit where you just go down from corridor to corridor all game (variations and surprise).thedude-
That's kind of my point, without sounding too trollish.... I don't think they're capable of that stuff regardless, so making it multiplat doesn't really make me think the game will be much worse for it.

loco145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#20 loco145
Member since 2006 • 12226 Posts
Meh, 2011.
bob_newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 bob_newman
Member since 2006 • 8133 Posts

Wait wait wait

So a developer that has not created a good game yet but says it LOVES THE WII is going to show that love by spreading itself thinner with multiplats and somehow deliever on the Wii?

I think High Voltage is now showing it's colors, it talked a good game trying to hook Wii owners and the second they see some scratch they're off to greener pastures.

There is no reason for anyone with a Wii to support them now, all you're doing is helping them leave the Wii faster

Jaysonguy
Pretty much. They took advantage of gullible Wii owners by saying that they were going to make the definitive Wii FPS, put out a below-average product knowing full-well that saps would buy it regardless due to a lack of FPS on the Wii, and used that money to cover the costs of making games for HD consoles. Well I for one can't wait for the release of yet another sub-par effort from them. It gives me a good laugh every time.
Sky-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Sky-
Member since 2010 • 4682 Posts

High Voltage Software never ceases to dissapoint...

IPWNDU2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 IPWNDU2
Member since 2006 • 2535 Posts

Unbelievable

FFCYAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 FFCYAN
Member since 2005 • 4969 Posts

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

Wait wait wait

bob_newman

Pretty much. They took advantage of gullible Wii owners by saying that they were going to make the definitive Wii FPS, put out a below-average product knowing full-well that saps would buy it regardless due to a lack of FPS on the Wii, and used that money to cover the costs of making games for HD consoles. Well I for one can't wait for the release of yet another sub-par effort from them. It gives me a good laugh every time.

For someone who doesn't assume the worst like you guys are, I would have to agree with what's being said here. HVS doesn't have the resourses to make a multiplatform game while making said game improved over their previous efforts. This is sad news indeed.

thedude-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 thedude-

[QUOTE="thedude-"]I am not saying that it will be worse of a game being multiplat, I am saying it usually is with other games. Being that HVS is a small dev team that have not proven much this could be even more true for them. They have to worry about a lot more than the control scheme (which I could talk paragraphs about). They have to worry about the AI being at least challenging, making it a real multiplayer experience where you have to work together, making the graphics good artisitcally and technically all in one package, keeping the framerate smooth, and making sure its not like The Conduit where you just go down from corridor to corridor all game (variations and surprise).JordanElek

That's kind of my point, without sounding too trollish.... I don't think they're capable of that stuff regardless, so making it multiplat doesn't really make me think the game will be much worse for it.

If anything your one of the few who does not go on the extreme side of hating/loving simply a mediocre dev with eyes too big for their stomach. The people who constantly trash HVS just give them more notoriety and power. They make it such a big deal that people who like them find more cause to love them too much. It is only the realistic people who are just shaking their heads.

If they are not capable of that stuff in the first place, then they are even less capable of managing the same level of quality with other systems to worry about. Whatever expectations you had for the game before, may have to be turned down (the history of most games gone multiplat esp. on Wii serve as an example). To clarify, you expect not much change from an exclusive development to a multiplat development because you do not think they will do much in the first place, but whatever they were going to do in the first place has changed to an all encompassing matter.

There is so much to the little aspects of each system's strengths and weaknesses, even HVS tapped some of those with The Conduit on Wii.

painguy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 painguy1
Member since 2007 • 8686 Posts

What the.....freak :x

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30684 Posts

But .. HVS is all about bringing THOSE kind of experiences to Wii only owners. What happened? Haziqonfire
lol I assuming Sega or whoever the publisher is happened. Whatever the case may be, if the game turns out good, I will get it on whatever console. Though its kind of a waste to put it on the 360 and PC which will likely have L4D4(lol) competing with this. If they wanted to make it multiplat, they should have just done it on the Wii and PS3 which don't have the L4D/Hunter style game. That would also cut the workload in half, the game may definitely suffer, even with the extra year having to co develop on 4 different platforms.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 BrunoBRS
[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]But .. HVS is all about bringing THOSE kind of experiences to Wii only owners. What happened? Sepewrath
lol I assuming Sega or whoever the publisher is happened. Whatever the case may be, if the game turns out good, I will get it on whatever console. Though its kind of a waste to put it on the 360 and PC which will likely have L4D4(lol) competing with this. If they wanted to make it multiplat, they should have just done it on the Wii and PS3 which don't have the L4D/Hunter style game.

unless they believe the game's different enough from L4D to be considered different.... *look at 4 stereotyped main characters shooting zombies* yeah right :roll:
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 haziqonfire
I don't really think SEGA had an influence on HVS, but who knows really. And I agree, theres no point in placing it on all those platforms, because you'll be able to find better titles anyway.
thedude-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 thedude-
I don't really think SEGA had an influence on HVS, but who knows really. And I agree, theres no point in placing it on all those platforms, because you'll be able to find better titles anyway.Haziqonfire
But from HVS point of view...more players=more buyers.
painguy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 painguy1
Member since 2007 • 8686 Posts

Most likley will get the PC version now IF its good, and IF the wii version is different enough from the HD versions then MAYBE ill rent it.

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Sepewrath
I don't really think SEGA had an influence on HVS, but who knows really. And I agree, theres no point in placing it on all those platforms, because you'll be able to find better titles anyway.Haziqonfire
This definitely seems like the move of a publisher. You know, the whole Wii owners don't buy M rated games, they didn't buy The Conduit, they don't buy non Nintendo games, yada yada. "Make it multiplat or we cant support it" Now its not to say that maybe this wasn't a desire of HVS, but the publisher definitely had to make this call, since thier fitting the bill for development.
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 haziqonfire
[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]I don't really think SEGA had an influence on HVS, but who knows really. And I agree, theres no point in placing it on all those platforms, because you'll be able to find better titles anyway.thedude-

That's for any company, doesn't mean its the best or right decision.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 BrunoBRS
[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]I don't really think SEGA had an influence on HVS, but who knows really. And I agree, theres no point in placing it on all those platforms, because you'll be able to find better titles anyway.Sepewrath
This definitely seems like the move of a publisher. You know, the whole Wii owners don't buy M rated games, they didn't buy The Conduit, they don't buy non Nintendo games, yada yada. "Make it multiplat or we cant support it" Now its not to say that maybe this wasn't a desire of HVS, but the publisher definitely had to make this call, since thier fitting the bill for development.

wasn't sega the one who said "the conduit is a huge success, sales-wise"?
thedude-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 thedude-
[QUOTE="thedude-"][QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]I don't really think SEGA had an influence on HVS, but who knows really. And I agree, theres no point in placing it on all those platforms, because you'll be able to find better titles anyway.Haziqonfire

That's for any company, doesn't mean its the best or right decision.

It does in their point of view. They are disillusioned. They think they can release all their licensed titles, risky new IPs, and now this multiplat with the same quality. Also no one can fault them for increasing revenues. Its not like they are "betraying" Wii fans. The Conduit recieved moderate success. Its not like they made it big on Wii and now have all this fame so they are going to the next best thing. It is for entirely different reasons.
wiifan001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 wiifan001
wasn't sega the one who said "the conduit is a huge success, sales-wise"?BrunoBRS
I never heard High Voltage or Sega say that. I hope they didn't >__>
Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Sepewrath
wasn't sega the one who said "the conduit is a huge success, sales-wise"?BrunoBRS
lol everyone says that when thier game is failing, its is typical PR.
Also no one can fault them for increasing revenues. Its not like they are "betraying" Wii fans. The Conduit recieved moderate success. Its not like they made it big on Wii and now have all this fame so they are going to the next best thing. It is for entirely different reasons.thedude-
I don't think anyone is saying they are betrying Wii owners. They are a independent 3rd party developer, they can do whatever they want. The point people are making is one, The Conduit came up short because alot of people own multiple consoles and it just wasn't making a splash in comparison to other FPS on the market. Now they are going to dive headlong into those shark infested waters and compete directly with the likes of Halo, L4D, Resistance, current CoD etc. They don't stand a chance. And by doing that, they are spreading development resources which makes the chances of the product suffering a likely outcome.
bob_newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 bob_newman
Member since 2006 • 8133 Posts
The Conduit recieved moderate success.thedude-
Moderate success for an average game. It got exactly what it deserved. In fact I think it got better sales than it should have. People simply cannot use the Conduit as an example of 3rd parties not selling on the Wii (not saying you are, but others have been). Give an example of a good game, not an average one.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 BrunoBRS

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"] wasn't sega the one who said "the conduit is a huge success, sales-wise"?wiifan001

I never heard High Voltage or Sega say that. I hope they didn't >__>

i'm pretty sure sega considered it a sales success... wait a minute *goes to conduit "profile"* 5th paragraph, 4th line

thedude-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 thedude-
[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"] wasn't sega the one who said "the conduit is a huge success, sales-wise"?Sepewrath
lol everyone says that when thier game is failing, its is typical PR.
Also no one can fault them for increasing revenues. Its not like they are "betraying" Wii fans. The Conduit recieved moderate success. Its not like they made it big on Wii and now have all this fame so they are going to the next best thing. It is for entirely different reasons.thedude-
I don't think anyone is saying they are betrying Wii owners. They are a independent 3rd party developer, they can do whatever they want. The point people are making is one, The Conduit came up short because alot of people own multiple consoles and it just wasn't making a splash in comparison to other FPS on the market. Now they are going to dive headlong into those shark infested waters and compete directly with the likes of Halo, L4D, Resistance, current CoD etc. They don't stand a chance. And by doing that, they are spreading development resources which makes the chances of the product suffering a likely outcome.

Actually yes people are saying that believe it or not. And I guess we will see how HD HVS projects fair against other HD products.
snover2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 snover2009
Member since 2008 • 1730 Posts

Well, so much for a great Wii FPS, because it looks like it will be crap compared to the other versions.

Looks like I will be getting PC version.

Screw you HVS, where is my great Wii exclusive FPS that you have still FAILED to deliver?

Why are you UNNECESSARILY pushing the date back more that a year, why the other consoles which already have enough FPS?

windsquid9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 windsquid9000
Member since 2009 • 3206 Posts

Wait wait wait

Jaysonguy
1. They've created a good game, just not a great one. 2. Most devs are going multi-plat these days. 3. That last sentence makes no sense.
windsquid9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 windsquid9000
Member since 2009 • 3206 Posts

Well, so much for a great Wii FPS, because it looks like it will be crap compared to the other versions.

Looks like I will be getting PC version.

Screw you HVS, where is my great Wii exclusive FPS that you have still FAILED to deliver?

Why are you UNNECESSARILY pushing the date back more that a year, why the other consoles which already have enough FPS?

snover2009
I'm gonna get the PC version too. About the release date, I think they made it quite clear as to why the release date was pushed so far back.
AmayaPapaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#44 AmayaPapaya
Member since 2008 • 9029 Posts

Wow. I was actually interested in this game. Why couldn't gladiator ad or the conduit be multiplat.

Arc2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Arc2012
Member since 2007 • 1535 Posts
Wait. Hasn't this game, so far, been completely developed for the Wii? Doesn't it use a graphics engine built specifically for the Wii? And those of you who are considering getting this game are going to get it for something other than the Wii? Are you folks with it? I don't care how long they take to make it, it will not be as good for any other system. In fact, chances are very good that for every non-Wii system it will A) look like crap, especially in comparison with other games on those systems and B) control like crap. This is of course assuming that they have built the foundation for the game on the Wii's hardware. Now if they haven't, if they are building this game for the HD systems, then what really is the Wii getting? A port with motion controls tacked on. How lame.
intro94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 intro94
Member since 2006 • 2623 Posts
i just worry they will end up losing money on the ports. Because you know, they have actual competition there.And then close the studios or lose investors as a result(ALA Lair). Or maybe they will just invest little and make the HD versions barely looking better for the wii.Then will be worse for them(HD owners wont settle for a few extra textures). I dont see a safe route for HVS out of this risk. for gamers, comon, the development time for this game is so insane theres time to do a wii game and ports as well. I dont think the game would be any better if it was wii exclusive anymore, if it was exclusive, it would be the same and just come much much earlier.
intro94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 intro94
Member since 2006 • 2623 Posts
[QUOTE="Arc2012"]Wait. Hasn't this game, so far, been completely developed for the Wii? Doesn't it use a graphics engine built specifically for the Wii? And those of you who are considering getting this game are going to get it for something other than the Wii? Are you folks with it? I don't care how long they take to make it, it will not be as good for any other system. In fact, chances are very good that for every non-Wii system it will A) look like crap, especially in comparison with other games on those systems and B) control like crap. This is of course assuming that they have built the foundation for the game on the Wii's hardware. Now if they haven't, if they are building this game for the HD systems, then what really is the Wii getting? A port with motion controls tacked on. How lame.

no, this game is different from them all.Is a Wii game ported to HD systems. I think there could be a big difference if you think about how different is this situation.In a port down you just take out what you have to , so you can run the game. Porting up requires to add bells and extra bump mapping here and there.It might barely look noticeable.I would wait for GDC.This case is different from anything seen before on the market.
knuckl3head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 knuckl3head
Member since 2009 • 908 Posts

It seems like a fatal idea. Having this game go multiplat will prob bring less sales than if they had just stuck to the wii. From this move I can't see anyone with any system having too much desire for it anymore. I can't imagineanyone (especially one ofmy friends) with an xbox being excited for this anyway. It went from a game I couldahad fun co-oping with some friends into me having to go over there to play the new l4d. Like someone said earlier, this shouldn't have any effect on me personally as a wii owner, it's still the same game as it would have been. But I can't help losing all interest now.

ViewtifulScott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 ViewtifulScott
Member since 2005 • 878 Posts
Considering how mediocre Conduit was, and how typical such mediocrity is for this developer, I'll pass.
Avatar image for redlightstudios
redlightstudios

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 redlightstudios
Member since 2010 • 570 Posts

I'll never forget what my art teacher once told us....

"If you make crap to start off with, all you'll be doing is making crap in high resolution."

Conduit was alright, but I'm skeptical about this game. Didn't they say awhile ago that their efforts would be directed towards the HD consoles from now on? It doesn't really surprise me.