Most hated DS/ GBA game?

• 104 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

guitarman89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 guitarman89
Member since 2007 • 1485 Posts
Yoshi's Island DS. Boring game, annoying baby crying, I dislike the graphics. I got this game over a year ago for X-mas and I haven't played it since then.
cfamgcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#102 cfamgcn
Member since 2004 • 5587 Posts

Wow... what's up with the Meteos hate? It is sooooooo good (I just wish it had wi-fi multiplayer)

A game that nobody has mention but that I hate is Cocoto Kart Racing (or something like that)... it is not that the game itself is that bad, but seriously, is a BAD CLONE of Mario Kart DS... after playing it and putting Mario Kart DS instead, I wondered why I wasted my life playing that thing...

P.S.: Mario Hoops is a good game

Death_Saurer48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 Death_Saurer48
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Hated Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory DS. Had it for three years and I still could not beat the blasted game :evil:

Metroid Prime Hunters sucks, the only good thing I could do with it is pwn my friend's ass in wi-fi mode.

Starfox Command is a 50/50 for me, the bad side being the unneccessary touch screen control to pilot the Arwing and the same Boss over and over again in each planets with the same way of pwning its ass (not that it's got a ass XD). It's just became less button mashing for me (I liked the button mashing on SF 64 :) ) Oh yes, almost forgot. And the same freakin' way to destroy a missile!

Avatar image for deactivated-5a294b3b440e7
deactivated-5a294b3b440e7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#104 deactivated-5a294b3b440e7
Member since 2004 • 858 Posts

WWE 2008 for DS. It's just pressing buttons, no real gameplay. Equally bad with it's 360 counter-part aswell.

Touch of the Dead was pretty bad too simply because you have to drag bullets across the screen to reload every 3 seconds. Arghh!

Vazere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#105 Vazere
Member since 2006 • 528 Posts

There is one more game that I absolutely despised-- super mario world 2 for gba.. That game had everything I hated in a platformer.