Most hated DS/ GBA game?

• 104 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Generic_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#51 Generic_Dude
Member since 2006 • 11707 Posts
I hate that there's a million Pokemon, Dragonball Z and Yu-gi-oh! games for GBA. If you took all that c-rap out of the GBA library, there'd be maybe a dozen and a half games. Luckily DS is a lot better so far... knock on wood.
codelyoko2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 codelyoko2
Member since 2006 • 143 Posts

You guys should stick to the reviews at gamespot like I do so u dont get stuck playing some crappy game or just look at the reviews other people wrote that they played and see if they liked it, thats what I do and I'm happy with all my DS games that I bought.

There is so many plots that you can do with the show "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody"

Example: "Next time on The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Cody gets a haircut and Zack meets a new friend, will Cody get jellous of Zack's new boyfriend ? Find out next time on "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody." 

Hot_Potato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#53 Hot_Potato
Member since 2004 • 3422 Posts
i never played Mario Hoops but it looks OK for me, great graphicsfitootif
Doesn't make the game noob!
Bonochick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 Bonochick
Member since 2006 • 231 Posts
I can't believe I am the only one that said Feel the Magic. It was insanely short and one of the most frustrating games of all time.lild1425
I like it. I've had it for awhile, and I haven't finished it yet, as I'm slowly working my way through it. I just play it in bits and pieces when I feel like a little mini-game action.
LAZZOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#55 LAZZOR
Member since 2006 • 5000 Posts
Pokemon Myster Dungeon is a digital turd.
jem_gal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 jem_gal
Member since 2004 • 439 Posts
[QUOTE="plumbervspirate"][QUOTE="jem_gal"][QUOTE="plumbervspirate"][QUOTE="PhilliesPhan02"]

I hated Elite Beat Agents *grabs EBA fanboy flame sheild*

that game is sooooooooooooooo overrated!

conker0078
*Rhythmically types* Fanboys..............GO!!!!

*Rhythmically types* Fangirls are ..............GO!!!! love that game, but yeah games i didn't like are: AC:ww (boring), tomb raider, feel the magic, mario hoops, castlevania games, jump ultimate stars (didn't understand it) , sims and uhmmm im picky =P

*Rhythmically types*Haha, I was walking through Wal-mart today singing "You bring meaning to my life, your my insparatioooon, wanna' have you near me, wanna have you near me, babaay"....*sigh*

I like to sing "YOU MAKE ME WANNA LALA, ON THE KITCHEN ON THE FLOOR I'M LIKE A FREEENCH MADEEEEEEEE I'LL MEET YOU AT THE DOOR I'M LIKE AN ALLEY CAT, DRINK THE MILK AND MEOW FOR MOREEEE YOOOOOOOOOU MAKE ME WANNA, YOU MAKE ME WANNA LALA, LALALA :D

no mine's more like DO YOU REMEMBER? THE 21ST OF SEPTEMBER? LOVE WAS CHANGING THE MINDS OF PRETENDERS WHILE CHASING THE CLOUDS AWAYYYYY BADABADA LADEDA SAY THAT YOU REMEMBER, LADEDA DANCING IN SEPTEMBER LADEDA NEVER WAS A CLOUDY  DAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
ta11on

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 ta11on
Member since 2007 • 784 Posts
Electroplankton Sucks!!!!!!
ChiddaPotta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 ChiddaPotta
Member since 2007 • 1670 Posts
ummm.....lets see. i cant really think of anything right now. ummmmmm i didnt really like Final Fantasy III. REAL BORING
luk3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#59 luk3th
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Get me away from SimCity DS I choked the second I started playing...The controls are just icky! This is all coming from a guy who still plays RCT2 (yes I know...)

Vazere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#60 Vazere
Member since 2006 • 528 Posts

Lunar Dragon Song... i almost shot myself knowing i sent 40 bucks down the drain with this king of crapo >->Link_fan_316

Aww.. come on it was the first rpg on the ds, give it some credit :P. Out of all the ds games I have played, I hated AoE the most-- the gameplay was actually fun; but sadly it was ruined by bugs.. :/

Jakendo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Jakendo
Member since 2007 • 3841 Posts
Yoshi Island DS FAILED compared to the original. Still a good game but it was just a pile of poop compared to the SNES one. Pokemon Dungeon wasnt that good either. Guilty Gear Dust Strikers is pretty bad too. I also really liked EBA. I know all the words to "Do you believe in life after love" and sing it all the time. And just because I listen to Cher doesnt make me metrosexual!
ragweeds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 ragweeds
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Yoshi Island DS FAILED compared to the original. Still a good game but it was just a pile of poop compared to the SNES one. Pokemon Dungeon wasnt that good either. Guilty Gear Dust Strikers is pretty bad too. I also really liked EBA. I know all the words to "Do you believe in life after love" and sing it all the time. And just because I listen to Cher doesnt make me metrosexual! Jakendo

Ugh, I hated Yoshi Island DS. It was a good game to begin with, but on the DS it couldn't keep my attention. I need to give it to my little cousins, lol. I didn't like Sims 2 or Lost Magic either. They're just dull games.

thattotally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#63 thattotally
Member since 2008 • 3842 Posts
The pokemon games. absolutely horrid
guard12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#64 guard12
Member since 2004 • 2018 Posts

I personally think SNK vs Capcom Cardfighters DS is the worst game ever.

Bad story, bad characters, bad gameplay and bad sound make this a horrible game I just did not like at all.

project-exile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 project-exile
Member since 2008 • 904 Posts

Lunar Dragon Song... i almost shot myself knowing i sent 40 bucks down the drain with this king of crapo >->Link_fan_316

I was going to write that down. I mean that game is horrible. However thought of the idea when you run you lose hit points is dumb dumb dumb dumb. That game should be burned and destroyed completly. The game does not even deserve to have the name lunar on it. I am glad I never played that game. The game does a serious injustice to the lunar series.

podliver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 podliver
Member since 2007 • 1765 Posts

Can't say I hate any of the games I have or played for it, cause I only get what I know I'll like.psychojakrabbit

Same here. But I have had a game that bored me a bit. That was FF3. I didn't even beat it because I didn't pick it up after playing through 20ish boring hours. So I sold it. :D

foreversai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 foreversai
Member since 2004 • 1801 Posts
I dont really hate any game actually, even those bad ones. Most of the time, if i play a bad game, i turn it off quickly and it doesnt really leave any sort of impression in my brain.
There are only good games which i remember and games which i dont remember at all(bad ones) xD
Junior_AIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 132

User Lists: 1

#68 Junior_AIN
Member since 2007 • 4703 Posts
I don't hate any game yet, I've played some not-so-good games but none deserving hatred....some of them are Assassins Creed, Meteos and Brain Age.....
heatmaster22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 heatmaster22
Member since 2008 • 40 Posts

zoo tyccon ds that was really boring

-starman-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 -starman-
Member since 2008 • 2822 Posts

oh man, that was the worst game ever! and Lunar is such a great series, too. could those battle mechanics have been any worse?

benleslie5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 557

#71 benleslie5  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 9175 Posts
I hated Cars and Metroid Prime Hunters couldn't stnad them.
ta11on

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 ta11on

[QUOTE="Link_fan_316"]Lunar Dragon Song... i almost shot myself knowing i sent 40 bucks down the drain with this king of crapo >->project-exile

I was going to write that down. I mean that game is horrible. However thought of the idea when you run you lose hit points is dumb dumb dumb dumb. That game should be burned and destroyed completly. The game does not even deserve to have the name lunar on it. I am glad I never played that game. The game does a serious injustice to the lunar series.

Ya, when I played that game a ran around and tryed to kill myself on purpose just to piss me off and hate the game more. I was playing it one day while I was camping, and I chucked it across the lake to see if it was a good skipper, it was a better skipper than a game, and it sank as soon as it hit the water. :D

sc_ajk29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#73 sc_ajk29
Member since 2007 • 564 Posts
Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen.
sc_ajk29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#74 sc_ajk29
Member since 2007 • 564 Posts

The pokemon games. absolutely horridthattotally

For GBA and DS, I totally agree with you. Though Emerald and Mystery Dungeon were OK.

Kouchouni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Kouchouni
Member since 2007 • 106 Posts
boktai the sun is in your hand...you literally need sun to play it and my town is under a constant cloud haha
Ultima_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Ultima_5
Member since 2008 • 1614 Posts
diddy kong racing ds >_>
awssk8er716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#77 awssk8er716
Member since 2005 • 8485 Posts

Biker Mice from Mars. OMG it suck'd!!! Really man, stay away from that crap.war_monger1983

sounds intense. going to look it up lol

user9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 user9000
Member since 2006 • 29 Posts

Iyou know, I love my DS, one of my fav systems ever,

but I really hated most of the games that REQUIRE unnessesary touch screen controls, such as star fox command, Magical Starsign, and (dare I say it) Zelda Phantom Hourglass. not that these games are all that bad, but the touch controlls seem to hinder my gaming experiance, rather than feeling 'new', 'innovative', and 'immersive' or whatever people say about them, they usually seem cumbersome, and get in the way.

maybe i'm too old (or old school). oh, and yes Lunar Dragon song was a big dissapointment.

For the GBA I would have to say Boktai annoyed me very much. super awesome game, but the solar sensor was annoying, and hampered my experiance, rather than adding to it.

lokokrema94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#79 lokokrema94
Member since 2007 • 48 Posts
i really hated heroes of mana, it was really boring, and sometimes i get mad with fifa 08, the players run very slow
project-exile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 project-exile
Member since 2008 • 904 Posts

[QUOTE="Link_fan_316"]Lunar Dragon Song... i almost shot myself knowing i sent 40 bucks down the drain with this king of crapo >->-starman-

oh man, that was the worst game ever! and Lunar is such a great series, too. could those battle mechanics have been any worse?

I know what you are talking about. I just could not believe this game failed so hard. Why in the world would you put in a game when you run you lose hit points that does not make any sense. The one thing about the game that just is horrible and in excusable is having misspelled words and grammar. No other game I have owned has had words or grammar mistakes. The game is a complete fail. Whoever worked on that game you fail.

Avatar image for Yooper_at_heart
Yooper_at_heart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Yooper_at_heart
Member since 2007 • 98 Posts
Zelda Phantom Hourglass and the Castlevania
stomachking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 stomachking
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Nintendogs, awful
ta11on

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 ta11on

Almost every game based on a tv show such as Powerangers, Teen Titans, and those stupid Drake and Josh and Zack and Cody games.

TombolaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 TombolaMan
Member since 2007 • 682 Posts

[QUOTE="Link_fan_316"]Lunar Dragon Song... i almost shot myself knowing i sent 40 bucks down the drain with this king of crapo >->Vazere

Aww.. come on it was the first rpg on the ds, give it some credit :P. Out of all the ds games I have played, I hated AoE the most-- the gameplay was actually fun; but sadly it was ruined by bugs.. :/

I am sorry but that is absolute rubbish. The game was not "ruined by bugs" as you say yes there were a few but you hardly ever come acros them and it is not as if they made the game unplayable! Erm worst DS game probably Spyro (i forget which 1).
Nintendoguy325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Nintendoguy325
Member since 2008 • 463 Posts

I hated Lost Magic for the DS. The graphics, combat, and story are horrible. Simple as that.

Avatar image for twilightlullaby
twilightlullaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#86 twilightlullaby
Member since 2008 • 5143 Posts

I think maybe POKEMON!!! I cannot stand it. Just don't kill me or anything , okay?

Andrn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#87 Andrn
Member since 2008 • 2098 Posts

Animal Crossing: there's no point. It's like "Okay...I'm in a village...yeah, fun."

Partners in Time: One giant SUCKHOLE!!! Why couldn't they keep the Bros. Attacks from Superstar Saga? That, and the main overworld thing is lame, seriously, you're in Peach's castle...wow.

Super Princess Peach: initially fun with the umbrella of death, but having to free every Toad before you fight Bowser is a pain in the rear end.

Nintendogs: Stupid microphone. 'Nuff said.

the_phenom_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#88 the_phenom_
Member since 2008 • 2992 Posts

My most hated DS game is SimCity DS.

Graphics are Horrible and it is way too easy to lose in Save the City mode.

Vazere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#89 Vazere
Member since 2006 • 528 Posts
[QUOTE="Vazere"]

[QUOTE="Link_fan_316"]Lunar Dragon Song... i almost shot myself knowing i sent 40 bucks down the drain with this king of crapo >->TombolaMan

I am sorry but that is absolute rubbish. The game was not "ruined by bugs" as you say yes there were a few but you hardly ever come acros them and it is not as if they made the game unplayable! Erm worst DS game probably Spyro (i forget which 1).

Yeah, you obviously never played AoE's multiplayer. It rarely freezes on single player; but on multiplayer its a whole different story. I was never able to finish a single multiplayer game without the game freezing. Considering I bought the game for the muliplayer, I consider it "ruined by bugs".

TombolaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 TombolaMan
Member since 2007 • 682 Posts
[QUOTE="TombolaMan"][QUOTE="Vazere"]

[QUOTE="Link_fan_316"]Lunar Dragon Song... i almost shot myself knowing i sent 40 bucks down the drain with this king of crapo >->Vazere

Yeah, you obviously never played AoE's multiplayer. It rarely freezes on single player; but on multiplayer its a whole different story. I was never able to finish a single multiplayer game without the game freezing. Considering I bought the game for the muliplayer, I consider it "ruined by bugs".

Your right i never played multiplayer so i guess i dont know about that but single player is fine!

vicdmx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 vicdmx
Member since 2007 • 428 Posts

I hated yugiyo nightmare troubler and Pokemon Diamond and Pearl i mean i HATE POKEMON!

paul_hubans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 paul_hubans
Member since 2006 • 131 Posts

Final Fantasy III did not live up to my expectations and was a mediocre game at best... Extremely difficult and unfair, since there's no way to get out of the last dungeon and you can't save... So after you've invested 1 - 2 hours crawling to the final boss only to get annihilated, it really sinks in how bad this game is.

Also Sonic Rush DS... I actually had my review of the game deleted off of Gamespot because I accused the game of being overrated due to Sonic "fanboys" (but hey, all the people with Sonic avatars were the ones giving the game 9 - 10 when it was more like a 6 in my honest opinion).

johninc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 johninc
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

Sonic Rush was so good when it was working, but as soon as you had a boss fight, it was the most aweful experience ever. Really slow easily dodged moves followed by instant kill attacks. And you had to hit them seven times.

My worst DS experience though was Superman Returns. My cousins had it. The game is bad, but we tried to play singlecard multiplayer, and that was the worst: Wait for ever to download game data. Painfully long load screen. Something. Load screen. Something else. Play a short game. Long load screen. Tells you if you won. Load screen. Tells you to shut off your system. You have no option to just play again, so you have to redownload the game to your DS everytime. After a few rounds of that, we then played MarioKart, which downloaded a lot more gameplay in a small fraction of the time. That really makes me wonder what that stupid game was loading on my DS.

hugey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 hugey
Member since 2008 • 135 Posts

Zelda Phantom Hourglass and the Castlevania
Yooper_at_heart

seriously?? ouch.. star wars alliance and warioware for me..

crazylilm0nkee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 crazylilm0nkee
Member since 2007 • 53 Posts
Brainage gets borin after 10mins so i pretty much dislike it.
Lonnie2Hottie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Lonnie2Hottie
Member since 2005 • 933 Posts

Yeah I agree. Brain Age & Nintendogs are the only ones I've played and not liked.

QUOTE="crazylilm0nkee"]Brainage gets borin after 10mins so i pretty much dislike it.

sonicmariofrek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 sonicmariofrek
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I HATED NINTENDOGS!!!!!!:evil:

But i LOVED the Advanced Wars series!! Especally Days of Ruin CANT WAIT TO GET THAT!!!;)

hackfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 hackfield
Member since 2006 • 1028 Posts
Tales of the tempest is the worst game in the world
mlisette23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 mlisette23
Member since 2004 • 354 Posts
I don't think I've ever actually hated a game but there are a few I didn't like, Lunar Dragon Song, LostMagic, Lost in Blue, and I know I might get flamed for this one but I didn't like Advance Wars: Dual Strike. I still have it and might give it another try later on or I might just sell it.
Rayze78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Rayze78
Member since 2004 • 456 Posts
Road Rash Jailbreak. I loved the ps1 game. But the GBA version of this game was a nightmare. I actually reviewed the game...one of the worst, really.