Cheaters online MK

• 51 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

plumbelina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 plumbelina
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I just played a round with

HAXPENGUIN where everytime you got in first place, he'd blue shell you 3x in a row, it was bloody insane.

DAMB CHEATERS ARE RUINING MK!

GAWD!!

GRRR!!!

k, end rant.

But seriously, wtf are they thinking?? we couldn't even play the game!! Took about 8 minutes to complete the Sherbet Land course.

W T F

Km0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Km0n
Member since 2008 • 337 Posts
how do you cheat in wii games ?
thebisonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 thebisonx
Member since 2003 • 2203 Posts

I've played literally thousands of races online and I have never once experienced another player cheating.

Djmaster214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Djmaster214
Member since 2005 • 3240 Posts
1 post....hmm
Insan3Dee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Insan3Dee

I've played literally thousands of races online and I have never once experienced another player cheating.

Me too, well not thousands but i have 8,5k vr so you get my point.

thebisonx
plumbelina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 plumbelina

Umm, hello

No it really happened. The guys name was HAXPENGUIN we played two games, the first time it happened during Rainbow Road.

As soon as it was greenlight (during actual MK online game play) he was in the back, I think there were 2 others ahead of me at the that moment....soon as we started 2 blue shells flew hit first spot.

The entire game this happened. He won, his VR was in the 9500+ range.

Was pure madness!!! NOBODY else has had this happen yet??

I've been playing MK online since May. Love it, but WTF was that!?

plumbelina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 plumbelina

ALSO,

After this all happened, we quit playing w/him cuz it was obviously a waste of time, we played a few more online rounds, then got disconnected with THE strangest Error Code EVER.

Said to eject the disc and unplug the console...some other **** I don't remember. And I've gotten lots of error codes with these bloody fussy wifi connections.

Anyhow, was funked up to be sure.

SERiously.

trueanimefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 trueanimefan
Member since 2006 • 88 Posts

HAXPENGUIN where everytime you got in first place, he'd blue shell you 3x in a row, it was bloody insane.

GAWD!!

GRRR!!!

k, end rant.

But seriously, wtf are they thinking?? we couldn't even play the game!! Took about 8 minutes to complete the Sherbet Land course.

W T F

plumbelina
Wow that sounds scary. I hope I dont come across him. But I know other players are cheating themselves. I'll have to look out for him though.
plumbelina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 plumbelina

So this hasn't happened to ANYONE else?

at all?

:|

SoraX64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#10 SoraX64
Member since 2008 • 29221 Posts
pics of said 8+ minute race at Sherbert Land or it didn't happen in our eyes
plumbelina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 plumbelina

Pics??

What do you mean you want pictures?

How would I get pics?

err?

Well thats fine if you don't believe me, really doesn't matter I guess. But it did happen.

:|

Rocky32189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Rocky32189
Member since 2007 • 8995 Posts
I've heard of this also. I've also heard that people are cheating to get ridiculous times/scores on the tournaments, although I haven't checked it myself. I'm just wondering how they do this.
plumbelina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 plumbelina

yea, thats actually what I came here for to see whats goin on,

HOW are they doing this, and WHY??

Its a stupid game, not like you actually win

anything other than having a high VR score,

but big bloody deal IRL??

Fredrick2003x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Fredrick2003x
Member since 2005 • 2056 Posts
Yeah i've heard stories that the number of players attempting to give themselves an unfair advantage has risen in the last few months.
SoraX64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 SoraX64

I've heard of this also. I've also heard that people are cheating to get ridiculous times/scores on the tournaments, although I haven't checked it myself. I'm just wondering how they do this.Rocky32189

I've been playing MK since Launch Day, and I have done over 1000 races and probably half as many battles, and I have never encountered a hacker. I've never heard it on here before, also. I find it surprising that one person out of everybody who regulars wifi has found a hacker. other people had to have been in a match with said hacker, and at least one of those had to use Gamespot/faqs, but nobody has said anything about it. The internet works so that if you don't show solid proof, you are not believed. Its easy to make things up and then post them on the internet.

plumbelina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 plumbelina

ooohkay, well that said, I understand your POV....

But it happened, THATS why I'm here.

lol..seriously WHY would I lie? WTHELL could I possibly get out of this story?

Anyhow, I'm going to play some more cuz I'm bloody addicted to MKWii ONLINE , I will come back with my ..friend number if that helps...even though I don't see how it could ...

haha, I'll prolly be there for hours, I just keep saying ONE more race then I'm done. ! hah!

[QUOTE="Rocky32189"]I've heard of this also. I've also heard that people are cheating to get ridiculous times/scores on the tournaments, although I haven't checked it myself. I'm just wondering how they do this.SoraX64

I've been playing MK since Launch Day, and I have done over 1000 races and probably half as many battles, and I have never encountered a hacker. I've never heard it on here before, also. I find it surprising that one person out of everybody who regulars wifi has found a hacker. other people had to have been in a match with said hacker, and at least one of those had to use Gamespot/faqs, but nobody has said anything about it. The internet works so that if you don't show solid proof, you are not believed. Its easy to make things up and then post them on the internet.

-starman-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 -starman-
Member since 2008 • 2822 Posts

in this game, luck is a funny thing. and to me, it sounds like you ended up in the wrong room (a room with uber-experienced racers) and ran into a string of bad luck. were you in first place when these shells hit you?

my advice is to play against people your own skill level, and to not hang around in rooms with those that are better than you.

still love this game. 8500 VR rating, too.

get-some-pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 get-some-pie
Member since 2008 • 724 Posts
I hope the Wii's Wi-Fi won't get as messed up as the DS's...
plumbelina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 plumbelina

in this game, luck is a funny thing. and to me, it sounds like you ended up in the wrong room (a room with uber-experienced racers) and ran into a string of bad luck. were you in first place when these shells hit you?

my advice is to play against people your own skill level, and to not hang around in rooms with those that are better than you.

still love this game. 8500 VR rating, too.

-starman-

haha, your funny.

No, I think you misundstand me. Anytime ANYONE got in first place that person would get a blue shell 2x in succession. Even when Haxpenguin got into first place he would be blueshelled, but they were in fact coming from him, thats what my sister and I verified during the second and last game we played with him.

The few times I got in first place I was blueshelled 2x in a row then a different time I was blueshelled 3x in a row. It was evidently clear to the other players what was going on cuz they were reacting in a similar manner, trying to stay ahead but away from first place.

I've never seen it before either. I just played for an hour and nothing out of the normal. Alls I'm saying is crazy **** happened now, my console IS acting a bit weird, strange LONG delays and glitchy.

I did in fact come here to find out WHAT the hell is going on, HOW they are doing this, and why!? And also if this messed up my console.

I truly do not understand how they can affect online games. If someone could possibly shed light on that would helpful.

Here is my Friend #5155-3742-1884 and my VR is...a little over 6000 about. I was at 7k before all this happened.

ARGH!

nethernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 nethernova
Member since 2008 • 5721 Posts

lol..seriously WHY would I lie? WTHELL could I possibly get out of this story? plumbelina

Attention.

bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#22 bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts

I've heard of this also. I've also heard that people are cheating to get ridiculous times/scores on the tournaments, although I haven't checked it myself. I'm just wondering how they do this.Rocky32189

Yeah the game resets the clock after an hour, so basically they ride to the end of the course then stop, leave the console come back, clock resets and they get a score of like 2 seconds or stupid things like that (it's something like that anyway). Obviously it depends if they want to get caught or not as to how they do it, if you were to shave off like a second it's believeable but if you won by 2 minutes it'll look suspicious. Plus if you watch their replays then you can see that they're cheating.

Weddum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Weddum
Member since 2006 • 463 Posts
So long as there is online games, there will be hackers. If you run into one, disconnect and get the game to connect again hoping you will get into a different server.
DraugenCP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

#24 DraugenCP
Member since 2006 • 8486 Posts

The only cheating I've seen online happens in Time Trial records. I think right after its release cheaters figured out a way so they only had to drive one lap in TT instead of 3. Even if those records were deleted, I think there still are a lot of people who try to get world records with pathetic little cheats, such as the latest compeition which had some extraordinary times, one of which under a second. It's sad that people care this much about winning.

The only thing one could consider cheating I've encountered online was a sad, sad case. It was a German guy with a rating of like 2500, and instead of just racing, he would get an item, like a star, wait at the finish line until the number 1 came by and he tried to run into him. Now this is pathetic in itself, but even more pathetic was that he managed to miss me (because I was in first place the entire race) both times I came by. It's like, the failing of failure. Absolutely sad.

Toro_Nev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#25 Toro_Nev
Member since 2008 • 1074 Posts
thats pretty weird o.0
Jdog30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26 Jdog30
Member since 2008 • 4509 Posts

GAWD!!

GRRR!!!

k, end rant.

W T F

plumbelina
you must be thinking of Mario kart DS, so it hink your in the wrong forums (this is Wii, not DS)
WiiLover243

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 WiiLover243
Member since 2008 • 234 Posts
you can get that action replay thing and stick it in the memory card slot
harryone1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 harryone1
Member since 2008 • 224 Posts
it happend to my kind of i dont know who it was but i was just about to come in first then out of nowhere somone just poped up in front of me and i came in second
Yojimbo25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#29 Yojimbo25
Member since 2005 • 535 Posts
Lets face it, we are getting into a age with online gaming on consoles were people are cheating. I've experience a lot of cheating in games from COD4, Halo2, and Team Fortress 2. Why do people have to do it? Its only a video game....
plumbelina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 plumbelina

Ed Zachary, its just a game.

And no it wasn't Nintendo DS, I know wtf a NDS is, big difference between that and a Wii game, HELLO..

But yea, it was a crazy cheater, if you run into him, you will def know.

g'day!

Axl67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Axl67
Member since 2008 • 49 Posts

[QUOTE="Rocky32189"]I've heard of this also. I've also heard that people are cheating to get ridiculous times/scores on the tournaments, although I haven't checked it myself. I'm just wondering how they do this.bobbetybob

Yeah the game resets the clock after an hour, so basically they ride to the end of the course then stop, leave the console come back, clock resets and they get a score of like 2 seconds or stupid things like that (it's something like that anyway). Obviously it depends if they want to get caught or not as to how they do it, if you were to shave off like a second it's believeable but if you won by 2 minutes it'll look suspicious. Plus if you watch their replays then you can see that they're cheating.

I know what you mean, at first I didn't believe it until I saw the video on youtube.

zeriva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 zeriva
Member since 2007 • 4531 Posts
Guys, this guy is telling the truth. Hackers are becoming more common in Mario Kart.
zeriva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 zeriva

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuI2uFWeH4w

Any hacker, can hack any item in the game know.

bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#34 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts

Umm, hello

No it really happened. The guys name was HAXPENGUIN we played two games, the first time it happened during Rainbow Road.

As soon as it was greenlight (during actual MK online game play) he was in the back, I think there were 2 others ahead of me at the that moment....soon as we started 2 blue shells flew hit first spot.

The entire game this happened. He won, his VR was in the 9500+ range.

We played with him again to see wtf happened (I was online w/my sister)....thats when we played Sherbet Land, same exact thing, took 8+ minutes to finish, I think there were 6 players total that round.

Was pure madness!!! NOBODY else has had this happen yet??

I've been playing MK online since May. Love it, but WTF was that!?

plumbelina

Thats messed up! they're making a bad game out of Mario Kart!!!!

plumbelina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 plumbelina

PS...I'm a girl.

.^_^.

and yes its ALL true.

And NO I'm not an attention whore.

But I am addicted to playing MK Wii online. And some idiots are trying to ruin all the fun!

:evil:

sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 sman3579
Member since 2008 • 21174 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuI2uFWeH4w

Any hacker, can hack any item in the game know.

zeriva

Linked.

plumbelina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 plumbelina

infinite blue shells!!! thats it, THANK YOU!!!!

sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 sman3579

PS...I'm a girl.

.^_^.

and yes its ALL true.

But I am addicted to playing MK Wii online. And some idiots are trying to ruin all the fun!

plumbelina

I belive you, Ive seen videos of hackers getting items they want.

sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 sman3579

plumbelina

welcome.

-HovA-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 -HovA-
Member since 2002 • 3773 Posts

Im sorry to say this but............ he is just better then you. I know it may be difficult to swallow but thats life.

SoraX64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 SoraX64

PS...I'm a girl.

.^_^.

and yes its ALL true.

plumbelina

AH! Apocalypse!

I'm joking, just so you guys know

pierst179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 258

#42 pierst179
Member since 2006 • 10805 Posts
I have never heard of it happening on actual races, but I just checked some time trial records and on Mario Circuit N64 - If I am not mistaken - the world champion has 0:00:559. Nintendo should ban those people!
SilverfireX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 SilverfireX
Member since 2005 • 360 Posts

I've experienced someone cheating once. I was racing on Coconut Mall and was positioned 1st in the beginning of the race since I won the last race. Some guy new guy with 7500 VC came in and right when the races started after the 3 2 1 countdown and even before anyone reached the 1st row of items, I get blue-shelled. I mean wtf, I can't believe people actually can cheat on MK. But I just hope it doesn't spread like MKDS :(

zeriva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 zeriva
[QUOTE="plumbelina"]

sman3579

welcome.

Welcome? I was the one who found that link... :P

zeriva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 zeriva

I have never heard of it happening on actual races, but I just checked some time trial records and on Mario Circuit N64 - If I am not mistaken - the world champion has 0:00:559. Nintendo should ban those people!Pierst179

I'll give you an example why Nintendo doesn't delete the Time Trial Scores anymore...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joMbFFk6WZ8

When people found out about this, the Time Trials Top 10 Records for this course where filled with people doing the exploit. Nintendo used to delete the scores, but people wouldn't stop doing the exploit, and Nintendo just gave up on it. As you can see in this, the person doesn't even have to do three laps, he triggers the checkpoint, and on the last lap, he just drives off the rock and goes through the finish line.

Mittsy08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Mittsy08
Member since 2008 • 125 Posts
whoever started this thread does know that now everyone is going to make a mii called haxpenguin and change their mii to that, right? (pardon the underline)
zeriva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 zeriva

whoever started this thread does know that now everyone is going to make a mii called haxpenguin and change their mii to that, right? (pardon the underline)Mittsy08

Why would people do that...?

plumbelina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By plumbelina

haha just came back to this site, wow 5 years ago already. And yea, I know now xD

Can't wait for MK8!!

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

Here you go.

FFCYAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#50 FFCYAN
Member since 2005 • 4969 Posts

@thebisonx said:

That's incredible. Really!? Losers hacked MKWii shorty after it was released. I lost my 9000+ rating to hackers online. Granted, EVERY PERSON PLAYING GAMES ONLINE should expect sad pathetic people to mess with game code to gain advantages when playing competitively online, I'm just shocked some persons believe nobody hacks MKWii. Even games like COD that have options to report hackers and cheaters still have people hacking and cheating in their games.

Like some of you have stated, there's no reason to hack games to win, other than to piss people off, or feel some kind of power and control they lack in real life. It's sad really.