Black Ops vs Conduit 2 vs Goldeneye

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

King_Dodongo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 King_Dodongo
Member since 2006 • 3759 Posts
Which one will you pick?
Alan-ex-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Alan-ex-
Member since 2007 • 559 Posts

I'll get Goldeneye bundled with the golden classic pro and also de DS version, then I'll get conduit2 or blackops a little hard to decide between these two.

unrealtron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 unrealtron
Member since 2010 • 3148 Posts

Like this :

1.Black Ops

2.Golden Eye

3.Conduit 2

DraugenCP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

#4 DraugenCP
Member since 2006 • 8486 Posts

Conduit 2 to see how the game has progressed from the first one.I don't care about yet another Bond or CoD game.

moltenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 moltenix
Member since 2008 • 2487 Posts
For now, I would go with: 1. Goldeneye 2. Black Ops 3. Conduit 2
elbert_b_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 elbert_b_23
Member since 2003 • 8247 Posts
there hasn't been any real news on Black Ops for the wii i have to go with golden eye
G-dorf11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 G-dorf11
Member since 2009 • 811 Posts

I care about FPSs, but I just don't want any of those. Kirby's epic yarn & Donkey Kong is going to be the only wii games I buy this holiday. (Kirby & DK FTW!)

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34618 Posts

The Conduit 2.

:lol: Just kidding.

GE or BO. Gotta wait for some impressions..

vguy555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 vguy555
Member since 2007 • 4625 Posts

I'll probably get Goldeneye 007 for the 4 player splitscreen multiplayer

tom95b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 tom95b
Member since 2008 • 4999 Posts

1. The Condut 2

2. Goldeneye

3. I don't care about Call of Duty.

Subject_Delta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Subject_Delta
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

I'd have to go with Goldeneye. I loved the N64 version, brought back memories of thinking the face of Pierce Brosnan looked realistic, until I realized it looks like a blocky mess. I never really played The Conduit, but I heard it was one of the best Wii shooting games, I may have to look into it. But Black Ops really deserves a facepalm on this factor.

jamesm7786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 jamesm7786
Member since 2010 • 1074 Posts

Conduit 2 to see how the game has progressed from the first one.I don't care about yet another Bond or CoD game.

DraugenCP

I'm with you on this one...Conduit 2 is also the game that is open for more significant changes. I also question if the new GE will carry that CoD vibe that I get when I watch trailers/gameplay vids... Do we have knowledge about the engine being used to run the new GE? I wouldn't be surprised to find out it is running on a CoD engine... also, I am avoiding CoD because I have better things to do then to get taunted by 12 year olds who shouldn't be playing the game. I'm glad its coming out around the same time as Conduit 2, perhaps fewer children to deal with there...

Naturally my list looks like this:

1. Conduit 2

2/3 (tie) GE or CoD...

louisfoxton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13 louisfoxton
Member since 2007 • 1400 Posts

The Conduit 2.

:lol: Just kidding.

GE or BO. Gotta wait for some impressions..

Litchie

The conduit 2 is going to pwn every Fps but Metroid

nintendo2200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 nintendo2200
Member since 2009 • 373 Posts

Goldeneye, because it has Classic and GCN controller support

savebattery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 savebattery
Member since 2009 • 3626 Posts
Conduit 2 for many reasons. One, because it actually looks like the better game of the three. And two, because the other two are being published by Activision.
ChunkyBoy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ChunkyBoy13
Member since 2010 • 127 Posts

GoldenEye 007

Conduit 2

CoD: Black Ops

All for Wii.

legend26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 legend26
Member since 2007 • 16010 Posts

im getting black ops for 360

but definitly getting conduit 2 and goldeneye

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#18 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

im getting all three..

conduit and goldeneye then black ops

NeoStar9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 NeoStar9
Member since 2003 • 1761 Posts

I'm going to be getting GoldenEye and Conduit 2. I just appreciate that more information about both have been released. Black Ops while might be good since Treyarch is the one developing and they've done well on the Wii so far, there has been nothing regarding the Wii version. I don't expect anything either until the game releases and even then it will be because those that get the game early will be posting video on Youtube. Activision appears to want GoldenEye to be their top FPS on the Wii anyway due to how it's being treated in the media. So my money will be going towards that.

I want Conduit 2 because I did enjoy Conduit 1 even though it had some problems. High Voltage has at least to me shown an honest effort on the Wii. I wish Nintendo would buy into them. At least so the Conduit IP isn't lost to the winds. That and Sega does a horrible job as a publisher.

Doesn't mean I don't want to play Black Ops. I do but just won't rush out to get it though. I'll most likely wait for the price to drop and/or get it at a later date. To much money will be spent in November anyway. GoldenEye, Conduit 2, DC Universe Online. It's going to be an expensive month.

psychobrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 psychobrew
Member since 2008 • 8888 Posts

Conduit 2 is definite. Black Ops is probable (I want to fly the helicopter), and Goldeneye (Goldenduty?) is a maybe. If the entire game is as micromanaged as what we've seen on Goldeneye, I probably won't be buying it, at least not until the price drops significantly.

I might wait for a buy one get one half off for Goldenduty and Black Ops.

GAMERKID707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 GAMERKID707
Member since 2009 • 461 Posts

im not a wii gamer,so ill just keep playing reflex

Noskillkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Noskillkill
Member since 2009 • 1116 Posts

I'm not hyping about C2, but with the features that they say will be in it outweigh what i have seen on other games SO FAR. so for now im going with Conduit 2

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#23 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

I'd get Goldeneye, THEN Conduit 2.

Avatar image for Night_Shadow955
Night_Shadow955

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Night_Shadow955
Member since 2010 • 34 Posts

Conduit sucks, Goldeneye isn't exciting, and Black Ops is the only one with decent multiplayer, story, and weapons.

AlmightyDerek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 AlmightyDerek
Member since 2002 • 4144 Posts

If I get Black Ops it will be for the 360, although I think I'll be okay with Modern Warfare 2 for a while as I still haven't presitged yet. I'm getting both Conduit 2 and Goldeneye but I'm not sure which one to get first. Still waiting for more info on them.

AmayaPapaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#26 AmayaPapaya
Member since 2008 • 9029 Posts

If I was forced to get all 3 it would probably go

1.Goldeneye

2.Black Ops

3.Conduit 2

However, I don't plan on getting any of them. I won't get Black Ops because I won't support Activision, and I won't get Conduit 2 unless it turns out to be AAA amazing.

Darth-Samus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#27 Darth-Samus
Member since 2006 • 3995 Posts

This was VERY hard for me to cast a vote for. Let it be known that I will be buying all three. But I settled on The Conduit 2 as it's my most hyped hear. Goldeneye willl be SICK and I'm getting the bundle. And Black Ops I will get but it will be the PS3 version I play the most.

rcafan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 rcafan
Member since 2010 • 2025 Posts
plan to get all three
bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#29 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts
Maybe Conduit 2, if I knew more about it. But For right now Goldeneye. I know its a long game that will keep me occupied for a couple weeks and with this entire new remake, I can't see them decreasing the story mode. :)
MathMattS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#30 MathMattS
Member since 2009 • 4012 Posts

I'm going to buy all three, but I'll be getting the XBox 360 version of Black Ops.

johnnyauau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#31 johnnyauau
Member since 2007 • 754 Posts

As far as collection goes for the Wii, all three would be my choice. Call of Duty Black Ops a take on the Cold War, Conduit 2 expanded on The Conduit, Goldeneye 007 Wii is a high tech remake of the N64 of the same name.

If there's a vote on three games, Goldeneye 007 for the Wii is the best choice. Control choices, top notch graphics, top notch sound and music, reworking single player for Daniel Craig and tons on multiplayer options both online and off. Frankly, control choices might stand out for people who wishes between the old and new depending on taste. Also with todays FPS innovations.

Call of Duty Black Ops changes the pace that now you're part of the story rather than like World at War and Modern Warfare Reflex in which you're a soldier, your job is to handle objectives in a straightforward manner. I don't know in real life you follow sergeant orders but I think it's true.

Conduit 2 is going to follow up with sharp controls and technical graphics with weaknesses it will address. I also have my input in what I want in the game and it's turning out well. Even multiplayer is giving a shake up which is a plus. Lastly the single player will have branch paths.

If there's a Gamespotaward ceremony, I'll be ready near the end of the year.

DraugenCP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 DraugenCP

[QUOTE="DraugenCP"]

jamesm7786

I'm with you on this one...Conduit 2 is also the game that is open for more significant changes. I also question if the new GE will carry that CoD vibe that I get when I watch trailers/gameplay vids... Do we have knowledge about the engine being used to run the new GE? I wouldn't be surprised to find out it is running on a CoD engine... also, I am avoiding CoD because I have better things to do then to get taunted by 12 year olds who shouldn't be playing the game. I'm glad its coming out around the same time as Conduit 2, perhaps fewer children to deal with there...

Naturally my list looks like this:

1. Conduit 2

2/3 (tie) GE or CoD...

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it was running on the same engine as the CoD games. I don't know where I found it, but I tried to figure it out because I was wondering about it myself, and I remember reading on some site that it used the CoD engine.

But for me that's all the more reason not to buy it, because it's kind of obvious that they're modelling GE after CoD-style gameplay. And seeing as I've always been more of a single player man when it comes to FPS, CoD has been pretty damn poor the last few years. MW2's campaign wasn't even decent.

siksongloly7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 siksongloly7
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
im sorta disappointing about black ops for wii.... well they haven't given us any info on the wii version only on 360 and ps3. golden eye is gonna be sik with all the new modes and bigger better graphics. and conduit 2 is defenatly gonna be a popular with all the mic talking and stuff... so im going to go with conduit 2 , but i defenatly will get golden eye as well. and with black im gonna say i wont be getting it for wii... for now anyway
Avatar image for QuebecSuperstar
QuebecSuperstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 QuebecSuperstar
Member since 2006 • 4178 Posts

I'm hoping to be able to buy both the GoldenEye/Golden Classic Controller Pro bundle and Call of Duty: Black Ops. I don't care much for The Conduit 2.

codezer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#35 codezer0
Member since 2004 • 15898 Posts
I'm cautiously watching for all three.
psychobrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 psychobrew

im sorta disappointing about black ops for wii.... well they haven't given us any info on the wii version only on 360 and ps3. golden eye is gonna be sik with all the new modes and bigger better graphics. and conduit 2 is defenatly gonna be a popular with all the mic talking and stuff... so im going to go with conduit 2 , but i defenatly will get golden eye as well. and with black im gonna say i wont be getting it for wii... for now anywaysiksongloly7

According to Treyarch, the Wii version will be the exact same as the xbox 360 and PS3 versions, but with slightly reduced graphics. They also said we'd find the graphics surprisingly close to the other versions as well, but who knows.

DraugenCP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 DraugenCP

[QUOTE="siksongloly7"]im sorta disappointing about black ops for wii.... well they haven't given us any info on the wii version only on 360 and ps3. golden eye is gonna be sik with all the new modes and bigger better graphics. and conduit 2 is defenatly gonna be a popular with all the mic talking and stuff... so im going to go with conduit 2 , but i defenatly will get golden eye as well. and with black im gonna say i wont be getting it for wii... for now anywaypsychobrew

According to Treyarch, the Wii version will be the exact same as the xbox 360 and PS3 versions, but with slightly reduced graphics. They also said we'd find the graphics surprisingly close to the other versions as well, but who knows.

I'd take such comments with a pinch of salt, to be honest. They wouldn't be the first developer to make false claims about the graphical quality ofone of their Wii games. Plus,I think we can safely say that the Wii's online won't be on par with the 360's.

psychobrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 psychobrew

[QUOTE="psychobrew"]

[QUOTE="siksongloly7"]im sorta disappointing about black ops for wii.... well they haven't given us any info on the wii version only on 360 and ps3. golden eye is gonna be sik with all the new modes and bigger better graphics. and conduit 2 is defenatly gonna be a popular with all the mic talking and stuff... so im going to go with conduit 2 , but i defenatly will get golden eye as well. and with black im gonna say i wont be getting it for wii... for now anywayDraugenCP

I'd take such comments with a pinch of salt, to be honest. They wouldn't be the first developer to make false claims about the graphical quality ofone of their Wii games. Plus,I think we can safely say that the Wii's online won't be on par with the 360's.

I would take it with a grain of salt if it weren't for Modern Warfare Reflex. Plus, the game on the Wii is supposed to have the same effort behind it as the other consoles get and this time around, Black Ops is the only game Teryarch isconcentrating on. Even if Black Ops is the same graphically as Reflex, I'd be fine with that.

DraugenCP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 DraugenCP

[QUOTE="DraugenCP"]

[QUOTE="psychobrew"]

psychobrew

I would take it with a grain of salt if it weren't for Modern Warfare Reflex. Plus, the game on the Wii is supposed to have the same effort behind it as the other consoles get and this time around, Black Ops is the only game Teryarch isconcentrating on. Even if Black Ops is the same graphically as Reflex, I'd be fine with that.

I think the major advantage here is indeed that the Wii version has been taken into account since the beginning, instead of being ported to the console years later (like CoD3 and Reflex). I just hope the Wii version won't seem 'tacked on', but I have a feeling it won't. IF I'm going to get that game (and I doubt it seeing as I've never beena fan of CoD), I'm actually still hesitating between the PC and the Wii version. I don't really care about graphics, and the Wii controls are always a blast to try out. It might actually prevent Black Ops from feeling like all the other Call of Duty installments, purely because the controls are interesting. Even an essentially mediocre shooter like The Conduit warranted 2 playthroughs for me, so I'm kind of curious how it'll work on this game. So even if I'm still sceptical about the Wii version differing so little from its HD counterparts, I do agree that it's likely for Black Ops to become at least worthy on the Wii.

That being said, I'm not particularly looking out for it as a single player fan like myself doesn't have much to look for in the CoD series.

NeoStar9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 NeoStar9
Member since 2003 • 1761 Posts

[QUOTE="psychobrew"]

[QUOTE="siksongloly7"]im sorta disappointing about black ops for wii.... well they haven't given us any info on the wii version only on 360 and ps3. golden eye is gonna be sik with all the new modes and bigger better graphics. and conduit 2 is defenatly gonna be a popular with all the mic talking and stuff... so im going to go with conduit 2 , but i defenatly will get golden eye as well. and with black im gonna say i wont be getting it for wii... for now anywayDraugenCP

Same. When ever I see claims like that I take a "believe it when I see it" stance. There was nothing regarding Modern Warfare Reflex and I hope things would be different now that Infinity Ward was out of the picture. However it looks like things are going to be the same. I guess we can wait for either pirates or those who get the game early to start posting images and video as it doesn't seem like Activision will be doing so.

It's annoying enough that I do question at times why I should even buy Goldeneye when they do stuff like this. On one hand they are doing well and the other they show how much they don't care. It's part of why I'm relucant to buy Black Ops. How things like this are handled do matter to me in the end.

psychobrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 psychobrew

[QUOTE="DraugenCP"]

[QUOTE="psychobrew"]

NeoStar9

Same. When ever I see claims like that I take a "believe it when I see it" stance. There was nothing regarding Modern Warfare Reflex and I hope things would be different now that Infinity Ward was out of the picture. However it looks like things are going to be the same. I guess we can wait for either pirates or those who get the game early to start posting images and video as it doesn't seem like Activision will be doing so.

It's annoying enough that I do question at times why I should even buy Goldeneye when they do stuff like this. On one hand they are doing well and the other they show how much they don't care. It's part of why I'm relucant to buy Black Ops. How things like this are handled do matter to me in the end.

The difference is Treyarch has the resources to back their claims up. It would be similar to Nintendo saying the nextZelda game will blow your mind.

SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 SF_KiLLaMaN
Member since 2007 • 6446 Posts

[QUOTE="NeoStar9"]

[QUOTE="DraugenCP"]

psychobrew

The difference is Treyarch has the resources to back their claims up. It would be similar to Nintendo saying the nextZelda game will blow your mind.

Activision also has a history of screwing over gamers.
ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

Conduit 2, then Black Ops then Golden Eye.

GojiMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 GojiMaster
Member since 2009 • 451 Posts

Which of these games will a co-op campaign, and splitscreen online options? I want a fun game to play with my friends locally. Black Ops will probably not have these options based on my impression from previous CoD games. Will Goldeneye have these options? I heard Conduit 2 would. Anyone know?

psychobrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 psychobrew

Which of these games will a co-op campaign, and splitscreen online options? I want a fun game to play with my friends locally. Black Ops will probably not have these options based on my impression from previous CoD games. Will Goldeneye have these options? I heard Conduit 2 would. Anyone know?

GojiMaster

Conduit 2 will definitely have co-op and split screen. It looks like Black Ops will have another zombie mode (which I believe you can play online) and perhaps even other co-op options, but I've heard nothing about split screen. Goldeneye will have split-screen and possibly bots, but I haven't heard anything about co-op.

None of these games will have split screen online.

psychobrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 psychobrew

[QUOTE="psychobrew"]

[QUOTE="NeoStar9"] Same. When ever I see claims like that I take a "believe it when I see it" stance. There was nothing regarding Modern Warfare Reflex and I hope things would be different now that Infinity Ward was out of the picture. However it looks like things are going to be the same. I guess we can wait for either pirates or those who get the game early to start posting images and video as it doesn't seem like Activision will be doing so.

SF_KiLLaMaN

Activision also has a history of screwing over gamers.

And so does Nintendo (friend codes, etc.).

GAMERKID707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 GAMERKID707
Member since 2009 • 461 Posts

[QUOTE="GojiMaster"]

psychobrew

Conduit 2 will definitely have co-op and split screen. It looks like Black Ops will have another zombie mode (which I believe you can play online) and perhaps even other co-op options, but I've heard nothing about split screen. Goldeneye will have split-screen and possibly bots, but I haven't heard anything about co-op.

None of these games will have split screen online.

all these games will have a FUN online though,call of duty the best of course,and after thinking about it,im staying with reflex because of my ps3,but i might get black ops for me dsi,just because it looks good,and i need a game for my dsi,i sold all of them but 3 lol

wes008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#48 wes008
Member since 2009 • 802 Posts

1. Black Ops

2. Conduit 2

3. Golden Eye

I'm just not into Bond. That golden CC Pro is a must though :)

drufeous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 drufeous
Member since 2004 • 2535 Posts

Goldeneye then Conduit and will pass on Black Ops.

FinalOneBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 FinalOneBaller
Member since 2010 • 29 Posts
Conduit 2, way too many modes, and it's pushing everything the wii has to the limit. Sure The Conduit had rough edges, but Conduit 2 will be a unique experience no one can deny, goldeneye will be next, it won't be much new, but it definetely will be fun and bring n64 memories back, and black ops will be great, but its COD again, but if the wii version has zombies, it's gonna be great.