Who had the better SOFTWARE LIBRARY SNES or GENESIS?

• 71 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for KillerCannonade
KillerCannonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 KillerCannonade
Member since 2012 • 403 Posts

[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"] How the hell is reading threads lurking? While I am logged into my account? I see you're just becoming stupid. False accusations I am pretty sure is against the rules so you might want to try much harder to avoid the fact you where wrong this entire conversation before you get in trouble.rilpas

so defensive, I'm guessing I'm right, you're Banjo's new alternate account, either that or just some other ban dodger

so your guessing your right by guessing your wrong? Wha? I'm starting to think you have this relationship issue with your boy/girl friend that you think everybody is him/her. Honestly, I am still here, if I was ban dodging, they could track me, so if I am still here, how the F*k does that make sense? They say if you rub your head in pentagon like motions, the blood cells go toward your brain much faster, allowing it to function much more accurately.
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 rilpas
Member since 2012 • 8161 Posts

so your guessing your right by guessing your wrong? Wha? I'm starting to think you have this relationship issue with your boy/girl friend that you think everybody is him/her. Honestly, I am still here, if I was ban dodging, they could track me, so if I am still here, how the F*k does that make sense? They say if you rub your head in pentagon like motions, the blood cells go toward your brain much faster, allowing it to function much more accurately.KillerCannonade

Actually Gamespot is known for being lenient towards ban dodgers, specially after the TOU change

still, it's funny seeing you insult me, but in the end, it's fairly obvious it's you Banjo :D

KillerCannonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 KillerCannonade

[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"]so your guessing your right by guessing your wrong? Wha? I'm starting to think you have this relationship issue with your boy/girl friend that you think everybody is him/her. Honestly, I am still here, if I was ban dodging, they could track me, so if I am still here, how the F*k does that make sense? They say if you rub your head in pentagon like motions, the blood cells go toward your brain much faster, allowing it to function much more accurately.rilpas

Actually Gamespot is known for being lenient towards ban dodgers, specially after the TOU change

still, it's funny seeing you insult me, but in the end, it's fairly obvious it's you Banjo :D

I like how you keep going around the fact you lost the argument and now you're trying to pretend I a your boy/girl friend that broke up with you on the forum so people don't see the fail. No proof, no actual reasons, just avoiding the fail. I think there's medication for your problem.
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 rilpas

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"]so your guessing your right by guessing your wrong? Wha? I'm starting to think you have this relationship issue with your boy/girl friend that you think everybody is him/her. Honestly, I am still here, if I was ban dodging, they could track me, so if I am still here, how the F*k does that make sense? They say if you rub your head in pentagon like motions, the blood cells go toward your brain much faster, allowing it to function much more accurately.KillerCannonade

I like how you keep going around the fact you lost the argument and now you're trying to pretend I a your boy/girl friend that broke up with you on the forum so people don't see the fail. No proof, no actual reasons, just avoiding the fail. I think there's medication for your problem.

what argument? that you can't accept other people's opinions? no no, I'm pretty certain I won that one

KillerCannonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 KillerCannonade

[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"][QUOTE="rilpas"]

rilpas

what argument? that you can't accept other people's opinions? no no, I'm pretty certain I won that one

You can't accept other peoples opinion. That wasn't even what the argument was about, I even said after you told me I knew and you continued because you're an idots. You have mental problems sir, is had nothing to do with opinions. You are the one who said "I disagree"not knowing the natural reactions to that. The whole argument was you being stupid. No ones opinion was shot down the entire thread, you actually aren't even keeping track of your own BS.
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 rilpas

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"] I like how you keep going around the fact you lost the argument and now you're trying to pretend I a your boy/girl friend that broke up with you on the forum so people don't see the fail. No proof, no actual reasons, just avoiding the fail. I think there's medication for your problem.KillerCannonade

You can't accept other peoples opinion. That wasn't even what the argument was about, I even said after you told me I knew and you continued because you're an idots. You have mental problems sir, is had nothing to do with opinions. You are the one who said "I disagree"not knowing the natural reactions to that. The whole argument was you being stupid. No ones opinion was shot down the entire thread, you actually aren't even keeping track of your own BS.

no, this whole discussion started because you can't accept that I prefer Streets of Rage 2, all this time you've just been crying about it and insulting me like a 5 year old

KillerCannonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 KillerCannonade

rilpas

no, this whole discussion started because you can't accept that I prefer Streets of Rage 2, all this time you've just been crying about it and insulting me like a 5 year old

No, it started with me saying you didn't play the game, you saying you did and me saying ok and you continuing to whine because I question SOR2 which is the only logical reason why you even kept going. I haven't mentioned the name of the game since the start of the conversation. Like I said you can't even keep up with your own BS. I mean, at this point you either on something, or a severe issue with your mind is blocking out all sense out of your head because you're confusing your own argument.
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 rilpas

No, it started with me saying you didn't play the game, you saying you did and me saying ok and you continuing to whine because I question SOR2 which is the only logical reason why you even kept going. I haven't mentioned the name of the game since the start of the conversation. Like I said you can't even keep up with your own BS. I mean, at this point you either on something, or a severe issue with your mind is blocking out all sense out of your head because you're confusing your own argument.KillerCannonade

Indeed and only a whiny brat such as yourself would assume "I disagree" with "I never played it"

maybe you just failed in english class :)

KillerCannonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 KillerCannonade

[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"] No, it started with me saying you didn't play the game, you saying you did and me saying ok and you continuing to whine because I question SOR2 which is the only logical reason why you even kept going. I haven't mentioned the name of the game since the start of the conversation. Like I said you can't even keep up with your own BS. I mean, at this point you either on something, or a severe issue with your mind is blocking out all sense out of your head because you're confusing your own argument.rilpas

Indeed and only a whiny brat such as yourself would assume "I disagree" with "I never played it"

maybe you just failed in english class :)

I also like how you have no idea what English class is supposed to teach you. I also find it funny you just admitted you were wrong by changing the argument from me shooting down my opinion to me assuming you didn't play the game, which you implied you did later, which is where it should of ended, but of course you have this issue where you must have the last word and then forgot what you were arguing about. I think there's a prescription for that.
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 rilpas

I also like how you have no idea what English class is supposed to teach you. I also find it funny you just admitted you were wrong by changing the argument from me shooting down my opinion to me assuming you didn't play the game, which you implied you did later, which is where it should of ended, but of course you have this issue where you must have the last word and then forgot what you were arguing about. I think there's a prescription for that.KillerCannonade

I didn''t imply I did later :|

I DID play the game :|

I also like how you keep saying I need medication and even used the "r" word... must've been nice getting a moderation for that

KillerCannonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 KillerCannonade

[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"] I also like how you have no idea what English class is supposed to teach you. I also find it funny you just admitted you were wrong by changing the argument from me shooting down my opinion to me assuming you didn't play the game, which you implied you did later, which is where it should of ended, but of course you have this issue where you must have the last word and then forgot what you were arguing about. I think there's a prescription for that.rilpas

I also like how you keep saying I need medication and even used the "r" word... must've been nice getting a moderation for that

I don't see any moderations but ok.
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 rilpas

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"] I also like how you have no idea what English class is supposed to teach you. I also find it funny you just admitted you were wrong by changing the argument from me shooting down my opinion to me assuming you didn't play the game, which you implied you did later, which is where it should of ended, but of course you have this issue where you must have the last word and then forgot what you were arguing about. I think there's a prescription for that.KillerCannonade

ah, so it hasn't hit yet? I'm asking because the post where you typed that magically disappeared

KillerCannonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 KillerCannonade

rilpas

ah, so it hasn't hit yet? I'm asking because the post where you typed that magically disappeared

Isn't it against the rules to talk about moderations in the first place?
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 rilpas

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"] I don't see any moderations but ok.KillerCannonade

and yet more proof that you're a ban dodger

KillerCannonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 KillerCannonade

rilpas

Asking a question is ban dodging? I'm still waiting for proof.
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 rilpas

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"] Isn't it against the rules to talk about moderations in the first place?KillerCannonade

oh, nevermind, I actually misread that as a statement -_-

to answer your question: it doesn't say anything on the TOU

KillerCannonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 KillerCannonade

rilpas

Wait, so does each board have its own ToU?????
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 rilpas

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"] Asking a question is ban dodging? I'm still waiting for proof.KillerCannonade

there are SOME rules that differ on some boards but they are minor.

for example you can't quote more then one image on system wars. but I think it's going doing that here on legacy boards (as long as you use common sense and don't go overboard)

KillerCannonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 KillerCannonade

rilpas

for example you can't quote more then one image on system wars. but I think it's going doing that here on legacy boards (as long as you use common sense and don't go overboard)

So is there like some forums that allow you to make polls and some don't? I had a Windows 7 vs. Xp thread in off-topic the other day, yesterday, and like a guy said make a poll, but I don't see anything.
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 rilpas

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"] Wait, so does each board have its own ToU?????KillerCannonade

So is there like some forums that allow you to make polls and some don't? I had a Windows 7 vs. Xp thread in off-topic the other day, yesterday, and like a guy said make a poll, but I don't see anything.

you have to be... level 5 I think

also Windows 7 > Windows XP imo

YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 YoshiYogurt
Member since 2010 • 6008 Posts
SNES easily for me.