Who had the better SOFTWARE LIBRARY SNES or GENESIS?

• 71 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for KillerCannonade
KillerCannonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 KillerCannonade
Member since 2012 • 403 Posts
Which, the Genesis or Snes, had the best EXCLUSIvE (Also counts for ported games on the same companies consoles) library in your opinion? Which had the games that made you go, "Hey, I know what I want but do you know what I want?" Which did you think, had the better exclusive library?
J-Man2244

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#2 J-Man2244
Member since 2012 • 85 Posts

SNES for me. The Genesis has a lot more awesome racing and fighting titles, but I like the old school RPG's on the SNES more than anything else from that generation. Nothing on the Genesis could top a game like Chrono Trigger IMO... or at least nothing that I've played.

KillerCannonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 KillerCannonade

SNES for me. The Genesis has a lot more awesome racing and fighting titles, but I like the old school RPG's on the SNES more than anything else from that generation. Nothing on the Genesis could top a game like Chrono Trigger IMO... or at least nothing that I've played.

J-Man2244
This would depend if you think Turn based rpgs are better than Action rpgs.
Avatar image for Emerald_Warrior
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#4 Emerald_Warrior
Member since 2008 • 6581 Posts

Both have fantastic game libraries and I'm happy to be a owner of both systems, which still get a hefty amount of gameplay on them. Two of the greatest systems and game libraries in gaming history. But if I were forced to choose between one or the other, I would choose the SNES simply because I enjoy the Nintendo exclusives more, and the majority of the multiplatform games looked and sounded better on the SNES.

Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#5 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts
SNES, easily.
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 rilpas
Member since 2012 • 8161 Posts
genesis for me
z4twenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 z4twenny
Member since 2006 • 4898 Posts

i'm with alli. I think theres a good couple handfuls of genesis games that were really good but generally speaking i thought the snes games had better everything (graphics, sound, response time etc) I had more all around fun with the snes.

bultje112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 bultje112
Member since 2005 • 1868 Posts

yes. this is just what we need. another topic discussing genesis and snes :roll:

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21700 Posts

Genesis, easily.

Streets of Rage 1-3
Sonic 1-3 & Knuckles
MUSHA
Thunder Force III & IV
Herzog Zwei
Rocket Knight Adventures
Pulseman
Road Rash 1-3
Bill Walsh Football
Street Fighter II: Special Champion Edition
Revenge of Shinobi
Shinobi III
Comix Zone
Mutant League Football
Mutant League Hockey
X-Men 1 & 2
etc.

The only SNES game I ever get the urge to play more than once is Mega Man X, and I rather play that on the GameCube collection than use the SNES' D-pad.

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts
genny
Shenmue_Jehuty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Shenmue_Jehuty
Member since 2007 • 5211 Posts

SNES, but it's close in my opinion.

penpusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 penpusher
Member since 2004 • 3573 Posts

Which, the Genesis or Snes, had the best EXCLUSIvE (Also counts for ported games on the same companies consoles) library in your opinion? Which had the games that made you go, "Hey, I know what I want but do you know what I want?" Which did you think, had the better exclusive library?KillerCannonade
Oh please, why do people ask this? Its been done a thousand times on this forum alone and it usually results in a flame war because both had so many great exclusive games that people can go on and on and on and insult each other while doing so until they get sick of it and leave the forum for several days ...

Though since I've posted and thus bumped the thread up I might as well chip in. The snes had the better exclusives not least because it had mario worlds 1 and 2. How can you beat two of the best platformers, infact 2 of the best 2D games ever made? Sonice was awesome but mario still wins :)

rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rilpas

[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"]Which, the Genesis or Snes, had the best EXCLUSIvE (Also counts for ported games on the same companies consoles) library in your opinion? Which had the games that made you go, "Hey, I know what I want but do you know what I want?" Which did you think, had the better exclusive library?penpusher

Oh please, why do people ask this? Its been done a thousand times on this forum alone and it usually results in a flame war because both had so many great exclusive games that people can go on and on and on and insult each other while doing so until they get sick of it and leave the forum for several days ...

Though since I've posted and thus bumped the thread up I might as well chip in. The snes had the better exclusives not least because it had mario worlds 1 and 2. How can you beat two of the best platformers, infact 2 of the best 2D games ever made? Sonice was awesome but mario still wins :)

you beat it with the best beat'em up ever made Streets of Rage 2 and one of the best WRPG's ever made, Shadowrun :p

DeafNYCPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 DeafNYCPlayer
Member since 2004 • 2314 Posts
SNES, it has better game library.
KillerCannonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 KillerCannonade

i'm with alli. I think theres a good couple handfuls of genesis games that were really good but generally speaking i thought the snes games had better everything (graphics, sound, response time etc) I had more all around fun with the snes.

z4twenny
No, the SNES did not have better response time.
KillerCannonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 KillerCannonade

[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"]Which, the Genesis or Snes, had the best EXCLUSIvE (Also counts for ported games on the same companies consoles) library in your opinion? Which had the games that made you go, "Hey, I know what I want but do you know what I want?" Which did you think, had the better exclusive library?penpusher

Yes because SMW 1 and 2 were good games. Not really.
KillerCannonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 KillerCannonade

[QUOTE="penpusher"]

[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"]Which, the Genesis or Snes, had the best EXCLUSIvE (Also counts for ported games on the same companies consoles) library in your opinion? Which had the games that made you go, "Hey, I know what I want but do you know what I want?" Which did you think, had the better exclusive library?rilpas

you beat it with the best beat'em up ever made Streets of Rage 2 and one of the best WRPG's ever made, Shadowrun :p

Sonic Blast Man 2 is the best beat em up ever made.
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 rilpas

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="penpusher"] Oh please, why do people ask this? Its been done a thousand times on this forum alone and it usually results in a flame war because both had so many great exclusive games that people can go on and on and on and insult each other while doing so until they get sick of it and leave the forum for several days ...

KillerCannonade

I disagree

KillerCannonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 KillerCannonade

[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"][QUOTE="rilpas"]

rilpas

I disagree

That happens when you have never played the game. You should buy it sometime.Let me know how you like it better than SOR 2.
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 rilpas

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"] Sonic Blast Man 2 is the best beat em up ever made.KillerCannonade

I disagree

That happens when you have never played the game. You should buy it sometime.Let me know how you like it better than SOR 2.

so because I disagree with you, you automatically assume I never played it? cute but try again

KillerCannonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 KillerCannonade

[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"][QUOTE="rilpas"] I disagree

rilpas

so because I disagree with you, you automatically assume I never played it? cute but try again

so far you haven't proven or stated you have so I am going to assume you haven't. Cute by try again.:)
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 rilpas

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"] That happens when you have never played the game. You should buy it sometime.Let me know how you like it better than SOR 2.KillerCannonade

so far you haven't proven or stated you have so I am going to assume you haven't. Cute by try again.:)

*sighs* oh great, we have another one of these here, tell you what kid, learn to respect other people's opinions, otherwise take it to system wars. okay kiddo?

KillerCannonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 KillerCannonade

rilpas

*sighs* oh great, we have another one of these here, tell you what kid, learn to respect other people's opinions, otherwise take it to system wars. okay kiddo?

Another one of what? If you tell me that you disagree with no information am I SUPPOSED to assume you have played it? How would I know? Not asking to prove it, but just saying I would not have known until you told me, which is true.
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 rilpas

Another one of what?KillerCannonade
Another **** who thinks his opinion is above others

If you tell me that you disagree with no information am I SUPPOSED to assume you have played it?KillerCannonade
Yes, I disagree because I find more enjoyment from Streets of Rage 2, hence why I disagree, I don't have to make a long winded post if I don't feel the need to

How would I know? Not asking to prove it, but just saying I would not have known until you told me, which is true.KillerCannonade

Why would you need to know? I simply said, in my opinion Streets of Rage 2 is the best beat' em up ever. Disagree? more power to you, but making assumptions just makes you look like an idiot

here's a thought, instead of saying "you obviously never played it" how about "Have you ever played this game?"

z4twenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 z4twenny

[QUOTE="z4twenny"]

KillerCannonade

i played enough of both to know that in fact, yes it did.

KillerCannonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 KillerCannonade

[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"] Another **** who thinks his opinion is above others

[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"]If you tell me that you disagree with no information am I SUPPOSED to assume you have played it?rilpas

Yes, I disagree because I find more enjoyment from Streets of Rage 2, hence why I disagree, I don't have to make a long winded post if I don't feel the need to

How would I know? Not asking to prove it, but just saying I would not have known until you told me, which is true.KillerCannonade

Why would you need to know? I simply said, in my opinion Streets of Rage 2 is the best beat' em up ever. Disagree? more power to you, but making assumptions just makes you look like an idiot

here's a thought, instead of saying "you obviously never played it" how about "Have you ever played this game?"

First off, I in no way indicated my opinion was above yours, you're the one just putting a "I disagree" which I am naturally going to think you didn't play the game because that's the first natural response. I never said to make a long winded post. Just stating the obvious fact you're not getting. If you don't tell me you played it how would I know you did? Now that you did, I now know. It's called reality. For your third point, let's say you didn't play any of the SBM games? Ok, so if you then said you disagree what are you basing it off of if you never played the game? It has nothing to do with assumptions it's reality. I also never said "You obviously never played the game" that's actually different from what I said before. Which was also clearly a joke but I never told you so how would you know? All this does is go back to you going overboard on something simple. You already told me you played the game, and I believe you regardless if it's false or not so what are you doing now? You're taking this too seriously is what.
KillerCannonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 KillerCannonade

[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"][QUOTE="z4twenny"]

z4twenny

Are you saying in general? Because pretty sure those Arcade style games had better response time than SNES.
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 rilpas

First off, I in no way indicated my opinion was above yours, you're the one just putting a "I disagree" which I am naturally going to think you didn't play the game because that's the first natural response.KillerCannonade
Actually you did, the mere fact that you assume I never played the game is reason enough.

I placed a disagree because I didn't feel like getting into the thick of it

I never said to make a long winded post. Just stating the obvious fact you're not getting. If you don't tell me you played it how would I know you did? Now that you did, I now know. It's called reality. For your third point, let's say you didn't play any of the SBM games? Ok, so if you then said you disagree what are you basing it off of if you never played the game? It has nothing to do with assumptions it's reality. I also never said "You obviously never played the game" that's actually different from what I said before. Which was also clearly a joke but I never told you so how would you know? All this does is go back to you going overboard on something simple. You already told me you played the game, and I believe you regardless if it's false or not so what are you doing now? You're taking this too seriously is what.KillerCannonade

no, it isn't. You assumed you hadn't played the game and even if I didn't play it, it wouldn't have changed a thing, in the end I was just stating my opinion and in my opinion SOR 2 is best beat' em up out there

z4twenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 z4twenny

[QUOTE="z4twenny"]

[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"] No, the SNES did not have better response time.KillerCannonade

Are you saying in general? Because pretty sure those Arcade style games had better response time than SNES.

yes in general. theres a handful of games like mk1 that had technically better response times on the genesis although the slower response time on the snes was actually more in line with the speed of the arcade. i'm not saying the genesis was terrible, just that controls typically felt tighter on snes games, especially on arcade ports.

KillerCannonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 KillerCannonade

[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"] First off, I in no way indicated my opinion was above yours, you're the one just putting a "I disagree" which I am naturally going to think you didn't play the game because that's the first natural response.rilpas

Actually you did, the mere fact that you assume I never played the game is reason enough.

I placed a disagree because I didn't feel like getting into the thick of it

I never said to make a long winded post. Just stating the obvious fact you're not getting. If you don't tell me you played it how would I know you did? Now that you did, I now know. It's called reality. For your third point, let's say you didn't play any of the SBM games? Ok, so if you then said you disagree what are you basing it off of if you never played the game? It has nothing to do with assumptions it's reality. I also never said "You obviously never played the game" that's actually different from what I said before. Which was also clearly a joke but I never told you so how would you know? All this does is go back to you going overboard on something simple. You already told me you played the game, and I believe you regardless if it's false or not so what are you doing now? You're taking this too seriously is what.KillerCannonade

no, it isn't. You assumed you hadn't played the game and even if I didn't play it, it wouldn't have changed a thing, in the end I was just stating my opinion and in my opinion SOR 2 is best beat' em up out there

If you didn't play it then your disagree would be invalid. Unless you said "I disagree from what I have played/seen/heard." saying "I disagree" and say you haven't played the game in this situation, would mean in most eyes in your opinion SOR2 is "factually" better. Now if you had not played the game, that would make no sense. But now that you told me everything is clear. I also never mentioned anything about long opinion.
KillerCannonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 KillerCannonade

[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"][QUOTE="z4twenny"]

z4twenny

yes in general. theres a handful of games like mk1 that had technically better response times on the genesis although the slower response time on the snes was actually more in line with the speed of the arcade. i'm not saying the genesis was terrible, just that controls typically felt tighter on snes games, especially on arcade ports.

I see.
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 rilpas

If you didn't play it then your disagree would be invalid. Unless you said "I disagree from what I have played/seen/heard." saying "I disagree" and say you haven't played the game in this situation, would mean in most eyes in your opinion SOR2 is "factually" better. Now if you had not played the game, that would make no sense. But now that you told me everything is clear. I also never mentioned anything about long opinion. KillerCannonade

so I'd have an opinion that factually it was better? :lol:

ooooh boy I'm just going to stop posting here, like I said, take it to system wars

KillerCannonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 KillerCannonade

[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"] If you didn't play it then your disagree would be invalid. Unless you said "I disagree from what I have played/seen/heard." saying "I disagree" and say you haven't played the game in this situation, would mean in most eyes in your opinion SOR2 is "factually" better. Now if you had not played the game, that would make no sense. But now that you told me everything is clear. I also never mentioned anything about long opinion. rilpas

ooooh boy I'm just going to stop posting here, like I said, take it to system wars

No but I understand how you got lost in the void.
Yams1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#34 Yams1980
Member since 2006 • 2862 Posts

SNES... mostly cause I bought games for it over the Genesis since the graphics on the SNES were better. Better exclusive games also. Donkey Kong Country, Mario and so on etc.

roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 roboccs
Member since 2006 • 7851 Posts

I pick SNES hands down mostly because it had better exclusives... A Link to the Past.... nuff said!!

Also, it had better graphics and sounds.

The only area to me where Genesis beat SNES was in the sports categories... particularly the EA Sports Multi-plats like madden and NHL series. Also, Genesis had World Series baseball and the Joe Montana football games... amazing sports games for the time. Nintendo had good ones but the Genesis ones were the best.

KillerCannonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 KillerCannonade

I pick SNES hands down mostly because it had better exclusives... A Link to the Past.... nuff said!!

Also, it had better graphics and sounds.

The only area to me where Genesis beat SNES was in the sports categories... particularly the EA Sports Multi-plats like madden and NHL series. Also, Genesis had World Series baseball and the Joe Montana football games... amazing sports games for the time. Nintendo had good ones but the Genesis ones were the best.

roboccs
Crusader of Centy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shovel>>>>>>>>>>>>>Diggin dirt with the Shovel>>>>>>>>>>>Link to the Past>>>>>>>>>Using shovel to fill up hole. :) :)L
Swift_Boss_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Swift_Boss_A
Member since 2007 • 14579 Posts
Let me just think abou SEGA MEGA DRIVE.

I love Nintendo but to my 8 year old self SEGA games were just an explosion of colourful, amazing and loud titles. Still to this day I can't get enough of Sonic the Hedgehog, Streets of Rage, Golden Axe, Revenge of Shinobi, Alien Storm, Alex Kidd... I have to stop before I go on a roll. Put it simply, SEGA games captured my imagination with variety and unique gameplay.

I hate to say it but SEGA does what Nintendon't :P
Koi-Neon-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#38 Koi-Neon-X
Member since 2009 • 2148 Posts
The SNES has the better library in my opinion.
KillerCannonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 KillerCannonade
The SNES has the better library in my opinion.Koi-Neon-X
What's that there green tag under ya name?
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 rilpas

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"] If you didn't play it then your disagree would be invalid. Unless you said "I disagree from what I have played/seen/heard." saying "I disagree" and say you haven't played the game in this situation, would mean in most eyes in your opinion SOR2 is "factually" better. Now if you had not played the game, that would make no sense. But now that you told me everything is clear. I also never mentioned anything about long opinion. KillerCannonade

no, you just need to learn to stop making assumptions like a 5 year old

KillerCannonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 KillerCannonade

rilpas

no, you just need to learn to stop making assumptions like a 5 year old

No you just need to admit you're wrong and don't have any common sense. Saying "I disagree" in that context would indicate to most you probably have not played the game, especially on this site. I mean, if you didn't drop out of school, you would know hoe to use those brain juices more effectively.
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 rilpas

No you just need to admit you're wrong and don't have any common sense.KillerCannonade

No you just need to admit you're wrong and don't have any common sense

Saying "I disagree" in that context would indicate to most you probably have not played the gameKillerCannonade

in what context? :|

especially on this site. I mean, if you didn't drop out of school, you would know hoe to use those brain juices more effectively.KillerCannonade

especially on this site? so you're a ban dodger? :lol:

And drop out of school? I have a college degree kid, seriously just stop trolling

KillerCannonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 KillerCannonade

[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"]

No you just need to admit you're wrong and don't have any common sense

[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"]Saying "I disagree" in that context would indicate to most you probably have not played the gamerilpas

in what context? :|

especially on this site. I mean, if you didn't drop out of school, you would know hoe to use those brain juices more effectively.KillerCannonade

especially on this site? so you're a ban dodger? :lol:

And drop out of school? I have a college degree kid, seriously just stop trolling

Let's try thos slow for you. User A:" I think Sonic CD is the best platformer ever." User B: "I Disagree" Natural response include: "You haven't played the game." "You haven't played the game?" "I assume you haven't played the game." just because you went to college does not mean you have common sense or good critical thinking skills to comprehend you have no idea how anything works. Which i doubt anyway, but I guess they had to let you through after your 3rd try trying to get a GED. Also, you do realize I have been on this site for awhile now, it doesn't take 30 days to find out most people who think like you are in System Wars, which has a lot of random stuff with no mod control.
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 rilpas

Let's try thos slow for you. User A:" I think Sonic CD is the best platformer ever." User B: "I Disagree" Natural response include: "You haven't played the game." "You haven't played the game?" "I assume you haven't played the game."KillerCannonade

No, a natural response would be "why do you disagree?"

just because you went to college does not mean you have common sense or good critical thinking skills to comprehend you have no idea how anything works.Which i doubt anyway, but I guess they had to let you through after your 3rd try trying to get a GED.KillerCannonade
so first you say I must have dropped out of high-school and now that you learned that I have a college degree you say that one's schooling is irrelivant AND proceed to bash my diploma? :lol:

Oh man this just keeps getting better and better

Also, you do realize I have been on this site for awhile now, it doesn't take 30 days to find out most people who think like you are in System Wars, which has a lot of random stuff with no mod control.KillerCannonade

5 days? huh?

tell me, you wouldn't happen to be banjokoongfoie's 5th alternate account would you?

KillerCannonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 KillerCannonade

[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"]

No, a natural response would be "why do you disagree?"

[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"]just because you went to college does not mean you have common sense or good critical thinking skills to comprehend you have no idea how anything works.Which i doubt anyway, but I guess they had to let you through after your 3rd try trying to get a GED.rilpas

so first you say I must have dropped out of high-school and now that you learned that I have a college degree you say that one's schooling is irrelivant AND proceed to bash my diploma? :lol:

Oh man this just keeps getting better and better

Also, you do realize I have been on this site for awhile now, it doesn't take 30 days to find out most people who think like you are in System Wars, which has a lot of random stuff with no mod control.KillerCannonade

5 days? huh?

tell me, you wouldn't happen to be banjokoongfoie's 5th alternate account would you?

A GED is a HS diploma now? Good god. That padded room is waiting for you. :) Oh I get it, 5 days 5th account. That's terrible. you are running out of oxygen to the brain with jokes that bad. Another thing. you know I have been here for awhile, so what exactly is wrong with me posting and reading threads in- Oh I get it, you don't read very often so how dare somebody actually read numerous threads in every forum on the site when they are new and not familiar with the place, heaven forbid! So many flaws in your post.
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 rilpas

A GED is a HS diploma now? Good god. That padded room is waiting for you. :) KillerCannonade

actually I don't know what a GED is considering i don't live in the US :|

it still doesn't change my argument

Oh I get it, 5 days 5th account. That's terrible. you are running out of oxygen to the brain with jokes that bad. Another thing. you know I have been here for awhile, so what exactly is wrong with me posting and reading threads in- Oh I get it, you don't read very often so how dare somebody actually read numerous threads in every forum on the site when they are new and not familiar with the place, heaven forbid! So many flaws in your post.KillerCannonade

ah so you were lurking, the ban dodger's favourite defense, really though, when's your next N64 vs. Saturn thread banjo? it's been a while

KillerCannonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 KillerCannonade

[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"]A GED is a HS diploma now? Good god. That padded room is waiting for you. :) rilpas

actually I don't know what a GED is considering i don't live in the US :|

it still doesn't change my argument

Oh I get it, 5 days 5th account. That's terrible. you are running out of oxygen to the brain with jokes that bad. Another thing. you know I have been here for awhile, so what exactly is wrong with me posting and reading threads in- Oh I get it, you don't read very often so how dare somebody actually read numerous threads in every forum on the site when they are new and not familiar with the place, heaven forbid! So many flaws in your post.KillerCannonade

ah so you were lurking, the ban dodger's favourite defense, really though, when's your next N64 vs. Saturn thread banjo? it's been a while

How the hell is reading threads lurking? While I am logged into my account? I see you're just becoming stupid. False accusations I am pretty sure is against the rules so you might want to try much harder to avoid the fact you where wrong this entire conversation before you get in trouble.
Avatar image for Emerald_Warrior
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#48 Emerald_Warrior
Member since 2008 • 6581 Posts

A GED is a HS diploma now? Good god..KillerCannonade

It is every practical sense. A GED may be a lot easier to obtain. But as far as getting a job, getting into a trade school, your education background, etc. is concerned, it is the same. High School Diploma and GED will get you basically the same things. I know this from a lot of experience, too. I'm a job coach for disabled adults. I help them apply for A LOT of jobs. I go to A LOT of interviews. In manager's eyes, it's the same. It's not until you get some college under your belt that it makes any real difference.

rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 rilpas

How the hell is reading threads lurking? While I am logged into my account? I see you're just becoming stupid. False accusations I am pretty sure is against the rules so you might want to try much harder to avoid the fact you where wrong this entire conversation before you get in trouble.KillerCannonade

so defensive, I'm guessing I'm right, you're Banjo's new alternate account, either that or just some other ban dodger

KillerCannonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 KillerCannonade

[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"]A GED is a HS diploma now? Good god..Emerald_Warrior

It is every practical sense. A GED may be a lot easier to obtain. But as far as getting a job, getting into a trade school, your education background, etc. is concerned, it is the same. High School Diploma and GED will get you basically the same things. I know this from a lot of experience, too. I'm a job coach for disabled adults. I help them apply for A LOT of jobs. I go to A LOT of interviews. In manager's eyes, it's the same. It's not until you get some college under your belt that it makes any real difference.

It's not supposed to, doesn't change the fact that I still believe the majority think GEDs are bad for some reason. Thus, people with GEDs are looked down upon.