Shiroko24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#352 Shiroko24
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Little update, iv been searching still with no luck at all. i think the game is part of a multi game program. though i cant figure it out. its extreamly similar to Lords of doom, but sci fi in a lab or space station.
Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#353 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts
Little update, iv been searching still with no luck at all. i think the game is part of a multi game program. though i cant figure it out. its extreamly similar to Lords of doom, but sci fi in a lab or space station.Shiroko24
In my experience, these multigame discs are almost always made very small studios and only distributed in their countries of origin. Unfortunately it's going to be very hard to find.
SovereignTalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#354 SovereignTalon
Still no one has gotten the game I can't remember. :( Here is another thing I think I remember about it, if I remember right. The blue cape the character had wasn't part of his outfit but it was a power up. It's like a mushroom in Mario. If you have it and get hit you lose the cape instead of dying and losing a life. With no cape you are killed with 1 shot. XD This was like 20 years ago so I'm not 100% sure on if I remember things right.
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#355 Black_Knight_00
Still no one has gotten the game I can't remember. :( Here is another thing I think I remember about it, if I remember right. The blue cape the character had wasn't part of his outfit but it was a power up. It's like a mushroom in Mario. If you have it and get hit you lose the cape instead of dying and losing a life. With no cape you are killed with 1 shot. XD This was like 20 years ago so I'm not 100% sure on if I remember things right.SovereignTalon
Your perseverance has been rewarded. The game is Wardner no Mori
SovereignTalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#356 SovereignTalon
[QUOTE="SovereignTalon"]Still no one has gotten the game I can't remember. :( Here is another thing I think I remember about it, if I remember right. The blue cape the character had wasn't part of his outfit but it was a power up. It's like a mushroom in Mario. If you have it and get hit you lose the cape instead of dying and losing a life. With no cape you are killed with 1 shot. XD This was like 20 years ago so I'm not 100% sure on if I remember things right.Black_Knight_00

LOL, YES that's it! :D Weird name, no wonder I couldn't remember what it was called. XD Which part of the into I gave was the most helpful in finding it?
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#357 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"][QUOTE="SovereignTalon"]Still no one has gotten the game I can't remember. :( Here is another thing I think I remember about it, if I remember right. The blue cape the character had wasn't part of his outfit but it was a power up. It's like a mushroom in Mario. If you have it and get hit you lose the cape instead of dying and losing a life. With no cape you are killed with 1 shot. XD This was like 20 years ago so I'm not 100% sure on if I remember things right.SovereignTalon

LOL, YES that's it! :D Weird name, no wonder I couldn't remember what it was called. XD Which part of the into I gave was the most helpful in finding it?

The fact the cape was a powerup. I googled "get the cape" and bingo. Anyway, you're welcome ;)
HeatherFairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#358 HeatherFairy
Hi all, I'm trying to remember the name of a game I played in the late 90's early 2000's on my PC. It was probably on Windows 98, maybe Windows XP. It was a 2D top down game with a gray haired character (a woman I think) walking around with her hands behind her back searching rooms. She would look up at you and say some funny comment every now and then. She might have been searching for alters but I'm not sure of that. It is like mystic towers but is top down where mystic towers is more of a side view. Any help would be great.
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#359 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="HeatherFairy"]Hi all, I'm trying to remember the name of a game I played in the late 90's early 2000's on my PC. It was probably on Windows 98, maybe Windows XP. It was a 2D top down game with a gray haired character (a woman I think) walking around with her hands behind her back searching rooms. She would look up at you and say some funny comment every now and then. She might have been searching for alters but I'm not sure of that. It is like mystic towers but is top down where mystic towers is more of a side view. Any help would be great.

Been poking around but no luck so far. Any more details you can add?
HeatherFairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#360 HeatherFairy
I don't remember much else about this game. The woman might have been some sort of wizard because I have a picture of her in my head with a robe on (maybe blue) and her hair was in a bun on top of her head. My son remembers it as well and he thinks it might have been around 2003 that I played it. I have a very vague memory of some kind of creatures/things you had to kill. Also a vague memory of the rooms having traps/puzzles in them. I know not much help. Thanks for looking!
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361 Black_Knight_00
I don't remember much else about this game. The woman might have been some sort of wizard because I have a picture of her in my head with a robe on (maybe blue) and her hair was in a bun on top of her head. My son remembers it as well and he thinks it might have been around 2003 that I played it. I have a very vague memory of some kind of creatures/things you had to kill. Also a vague memory of the rooms having traps/puzzles in them. I know not much help. Thanks for looking! HeatherFairy
It's not Little Big Adventure/Twinsen's Odyssey, is it?
HeatherFairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362 HeatherFairy
[QUOTE="HeatherFairy"]I don't remember much else about this game. The woman might have been some sort of wizard because I have a picture of her in my head with a robe on (maybe blue) and her hair was in a bun on top of her head. My son remembers it as well and he thinks it might have been around 2003 that I played it. I have a very vague memory of some kind of creatures/things you had to kill. Also a vague memory of the rooms having traps/puzzles in them. I know not much help. Thanks for looking! Black_Knight_00
It's not Little Big Adventure/Twinsen's Odyssey, is it?

No that's not it! its completely top down. The little old lady has to lilt he head up to look at you and speak. Thanks for trying though.
cryfreedom66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#363 cryfreedom66
Member since 2005 • 654 Posts

Hey guys, so there was this game I played when I was young...the problem is 4 years of college has ruined my memory. I'm gonna describe the very few details I remember and hope someone may be able to come up with it (its been bugging me for years!)...

So first off I believe it was a Genesis game (although there is a very slight chance it was NES). It was a fantasy type game, side scroller, you had the option to choose which character you wanted to play as before each level, and I remember one of the characters being a rock man, and I believe he had an extendable arm haha

thats it...thats all ive got...maybe ill get lucky...

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364 Black_Knight_00

Hey guys, so there was this game I played when I was young...the problem is 4 years of college has ruined my memory. I'm gonna describe the very few details I remember and hope someone may be able to come up with it (its been bugging me for years!)...

So first off I believe it was a Genesis game (although there is a very slight chance it was NES). It was a fantasy type game, side scroller, you had the option to choose which character you wanted to play as before each level, and I remember one of the characters being a rock man, and I believe he had an extendable arm haha

cryfreedom66

Probably not, but try Cadash

cryfreedom66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#365 cryfreedom66
Member since 2005 • 654 Posts

[QUOTE="cryfreedom66"]

Black_Knight_00

Probably not, but try Cadash

nope but thanks for the try!

tenilite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#366 tenilite
Guys, I'm looking for a game that I used to play +5 years ago. I don't remember much about it. It was PC adventure game, one of the main attractions in this game was that you could take pictures of all living things, monsters, humans, even fly's and you were getting money (or something, I don't remember) for it. You could also fight with monsters, swim using motorboat. There was one mission which was motorboat race, maybe that will help.
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#367 Black_Knight_00
Guys, I'm looking for a game that I used to play +5 years ago. I don't remember much about it. It was PC adventure game, one of the main attractions in this game was that you could take pictures of all living things, monsters, humans, even fly's and you were getting money (or something, I don't remember) for it. You could also fight with monsters, swim using motorboat. There was one mission which was motorboat race, maybe that will help.tenilite
Beyond Good and Evil Love that game
tenilite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#368 tenilite
thanks! it's awesome indeed, i'm going to play it now :D
thaemz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#369 thaemz
I played this game when I was about 9, so that puts us about 13 years back. Now this was on a Windows-95 operating PC, and the game was 2D old style arcade platform, with a variety of levels. You would jump up and down just like old super mario. The game had a rich variety for mobs if i remember correctly, but that's not for sure. Now I remember lava being a important ingredient, and maybe there was two characters you could choose from. That's all I can remember. Been bugging me for years.. Kinda hard to guess, considering all the platformers throughout history, but this one is really old.
fireiyt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#370 fireiyt
Member since 2013 • 29 Posts

this game was the best thing to ever happen to my child hood ,while really difficult for me to play it.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371 Black_Knight_00
thanks! it's awesome indeed, i'm going to play it now :Dtenilite
You're welcome ;)
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#372 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="thaemz"]I played this game when I was about 9, so that puts us about 13 years back. Now this was on a Windows-95 operating PC, and the game was 2D old style arcade platform, with a variety of levels. You would jump up and down just like old super mario. The game had a rich variety for mobs if i remember correctly, but that's not for sure. Now I remember lava being a important ingredient, and maybe there was two characters you could choose from. That's all I can remember. Been bugging me for years.. Kinda hard to guess, considering all the platformers throughout history, but this one is really old.

That pretty much describes every platformer that there is. Also, I'm not sure what you mean by "variety for mobs," maybe if you can explain that better it could be important. I'll take a guess: Great Giana Sisters
thaemz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#373 thaemz
No, that looks just like super mario! The game i'm referring too had better indept graphic, and variety of mobs I mean different kinds of mobs, not just one or two. But i'm not sure about that, since it been so long. Erm.. can't really remember more than that.
IC3_C0LD_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#374 IC3_C0LD_ZERO
Member since 2008 • 297 Posts
No, that looks just like super mario! The game i'm referring too had better indept graphic, and variety of mobs I mean different kinds of mobs, not just one or two. But i'm not sure about that, since it been so long. Erm.. can't really remember more than that. thaemz
Were the playable characters rabbits?
LarsFalgren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#376 LarsFalgren
Okay lets see if i can remember enough Its a game where you controle creatures on a halo(a Ring,) space station where there are 3 floors (Top: Jungle Foreste) (Mid: Building Area) (Bottom: Water i think) then u unlock more sections of the ring and u can play against The Computer or other players starting on each side of the Halo
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#377 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="LarsFalgren"]Okay lets see if i can remember enough Its a game where you controle creatures on a halo(a Ring,) space station where there are 3 floors (Top: Jungle Foreste) (Mid: Building Area) (Bottom: Water i think) then u unlock more sections of the ring and u can play against The Computer or other players starting on each side of the Halo

Startopia?
abe_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#378 abe_90
Hi guys I have a few requests: 1. A 2D platformer for PC from the 90s. The protagonist is a yellow faced ball (similar to Pac-Man) and the objective of the levels is to collect every star on the screen. Once you do that, a big star will appear and it's usually located where you started the level. And when you get that star, the exit door will appear. I think the enemies can't be killed. There are 4 bosses and they're all giant heads. The first boss is pretty much easy. You hide in the bottom right corner and shoot stars at him. In the second one there's a time limit and I think you have to break boxes with exclamation mark on them. The third boss is in space and you are in rocket. I don't remember much about the final boss except that he is purple. 2. This is a falling block puzzle game for NES. It plays like Columns and there's The Statue of Liberty on the right side of the screen. Each time when you finish a level, the background color and music change. 3. Just to make it short here's a link http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120524073840AAQva9F Also this is a 2d platformer and it's probably from the early 90s
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#379 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="abe_90"]Hi guys I have a few requests: 1. A 2D platformer for PC from the 90s. The protagonist is a yellow faced ball (similar to Pac-Man) and the objective of the levels is to collect every star on the screen. Once you do that, a big star will appear and it's usually located where you started the level. And when you get that star, the exit door will appear. I think the enemies can't be killed. There are 4 bosses and they're all giant heads. The first boss is pretty much easy. You hide in the bottom right corner and shoot stars at him. In the second one there's a time limit and I think you have to break boxes with exclamation mark on them. The third boss is in space and you are in rocket. I don't remember much about the final boss except that he is purple. 2. This is a falling block puzzle game for NES. It plays like Columns and there's The Statue of Liberty on the right side of the screen. Each time when you finish a level, the background color and music change. 3. Just to make it short here's a link http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120524073840AAQva9F Also this is a 2d platformer and it's probably from the early 90s

Number 2 is Magical Jewelry Number 3 sounds like Monty Mole/Monty on Run still have no idea about the first one
IC3_C0LD_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#380 IC3_C0LD_ZERO
I'm trying to find a game I played in the 90s, I can't remember much since I was very young but If I remember correctly it was an action/adventure game You played as a chinese monk who had a long black chinese braid, and wore only blue shorts. In the beggining level of the game you were in a floating piece of land that had some ruins, there were also some short blue aliens on the land that you could talk with (if you attacked them they would fight back and they were very hard to beat). You could also fly and travel to nearby floating ruins.(one of them had some giant spiders/ants as enemies)
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#381 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="IC3_C0LD_ZERO"]I'm trying to find a game I played in the 90s, I can't remember much since I was very young but If I remember correctly it was an action/adventure game You played as a chinese monk who had a long black chinese braid, and wore only blue shorts. In the beggining level of the game you were in a floating piece of land that had some ruins, there were also some short blue aliens on the land that you could talk with (if you attacked them they would fight back and they were very hard to beat). You could also fly and travel to nearby floating ruins.(one of them had some giant spiders/ants as enemies)

Rings a bell, but I can't quite put my finger on it yet. What system could it be on? What systems did you own back then?
IC3_C0LD_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#382 IC3_C0LD_ZERO
[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"][QUOTE="IC3_C0LD_ZERO"]I'm trying to find a game I played in the 90s, I can't remember much since I was very young but If I remember correctly it was an action/adventure game You played as a chinese monk who had a long black chinese braid, and wore only blue shorts. In the beggining level of the game you were in a floating piece of land that had some ruins, there were also some short blue aliens on the land that you could talk with (if you attacked them they would fight back and they were very hard to beat). You could also fly and travel to nearby floating ruins.(one of them had some giant spiders/ants as enemies)

Rings a bell, but I can't quite put my finger on it yet. What system could it be on? What systems did you own back then?

whoops, forgot to mention, it was on PC
LarsFalgren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#384 LarsFalgren
[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"][QUOTE="LarsFalgren"]Okay lets see if i can remember enough Its a game where you controle creatures on a halo(a Ring,) space station where there are 3 floors (Top: Jungle Foreste) (Mid: Building Area) (Bottom: Water i think) then u unlock more sections of the ring and u can play against The Computer or other players starting on each side of the Halo

Startopia?

YES YES YES!!!! Been searching for this for like 2-3 years xD THX A MILLION!!!
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#385 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="LarsFalgren"][QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"][QUOTE="LarsFalgren"]Okay lets see if i can remember enough Its a game where you controle creatures on a halo(a Ring,) space station where there are 3 floors (Top: Jungle Foreste) (Mid: Building Area) (Bottom: Water i think) then u unlock more sections of the ring and u can play against The Computer or other players starting on each side of the Halo

Startopia?

YES YES YES!!!! Been searching for this for like 2-3 years xD THX A MILLION!!!

haha you're welcome ;)
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#386 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="IC3_C0LD_ZERO"][QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"][QUOTE="IC3_C0LD_ZERO"]I'm trying to find a game I played in the 90s, I can't remember much since I was very young but If I remember correctly it was an action/adventure game You played as a chinese monk who had a long black chinese braid, and wore only blue shorts. In the beggining level of the game you were in a floating piece of land that had some ruins, there were also some short blue aliens on the land that you could talk with (if you attacked them they would fight back and they were very hard to beat). You could also fly and travel to nearby floating ruins.(one of them had some giant spiders/ants as enemies)

Since nothing else comes to mind, I'll try this game again: 1990s, long braid and blue clothes makes me think of Little Big Adventure/Twinsen's Odyssey. If that's not it, please try to provide more details: was it 3D or 2D, how was the camera, did it have RPG elements, describe bosses if you remember them.
IC3_C0LD_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#387 IC3_C0LD_ZERO

[QUOTE="IC3_C0LD_ZERO"][QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"] Rings a bell, but I can't quite put my finger on it yet. What system could it be on? What systems did you own back then?Black_Knight_00

Since nothing else comes to mind, I'll try this game again: 1990s, long braid and blue clothes makes me think of Little Big Adventure/Twinsen's Odyssey. If that's not it, please try to provide more details: was it 3D or 2D, how was the camera, did it have RPG elements, describe bosses if you remember them.

It was 3d and the camera was 3rd person and I remember flying being one of the most important aspects of the game. The protagonist was topless and very muscular and wore only blue shorts (or a little blue skirt) and sandals I think. I can't remember anything else except that the intro video showed some windmills in the beggining and a boy (maybe the protagonist) flying, I may be wrong here but I think the whole game had to do with dreams and such...Unfortunately I can't remember if it had RPG elements (I doubt it) or if it had any bosses since I didn't progress the game very far

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#388 Black_Knight_00

[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"][QUOTE="IC3_C0LD_ZERO"] whoops, forgot to mention, it was on PCIC3_C0LD_ZERO

It was 3d and the camera was 3rd person and I remember flying being one of the most important aspects of the game. The protagonist was topless and very muscular and wore only blue shorts (or a little blue skirt) and sandals I think. I can't remember anything else except that the intro video showed some windmills in the beggining and a boy (maybe the protagonist) flying, I may be wrong here but I think the whole game had to do with dreams and such...Unfortunately I can't remember if it had RPG elements (I doubt it) or if it had any bosses since I didn't progress the game very far

Found it. Dreams to Reality
IC3_C0LD_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#389 IC3_C0LD_ZERO
[QUOTE="IC3_C0LD_ZERO"]

[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"] Since nothing else comes to mind, I'll try this game again: 1990s, long braid and blue clothes makes me think of Little Big Adventure/Twinsen's Odyssey. If that's not it, please try to provide more details: was it 3D or 2D, how was the camera, did it have RPG elements, describe bosses if you remember them.Black_Knight_00

Wow thanks! I've been looking for this game for years! You're the boss :)
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#390 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"][QUOTE="IC3_C0LD_ZERO"] It was 3d and the camera was 3rd person and I remember flying being one of the most important aspects of the game. The protagonist was topless and very muscular and wore only blue shorts (or a little blue skirt) and sandals I think. I can't remember anything else except that the intro video showed some windmills in the beggining and a boy (maybe the protagonist) flying, I may be wrong here but I think the whole game had to do with dreams and such...Unfortunately I can't remember if it had RPG elements (I doubt it) or if it had any bosses since I didn't progress the game very farIC3_C0LD_ZERO

Wow thanks! I've been looking for this game for years! You're the boss :)

You're welcome ;)
abe_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#391 abe_90
Actually the mole game is a little bit newer because I was playing it on Windows 98 on windowed mode so it wasn't a dos game. It was a small and simple game. All you have to do is to go right jumping from elevator to elevator, avoiding enemies, go through teleporters (sometimes), collecting some crystals to turn off the lasers that block the main item and take that item then go back to the start. I remember one of the main items was a telephone and there is also a time limit. Thanks for the help ;)
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#392 Black_Knight_00
Actually the mole game is a little bit newer because I was playing it on Windows 98 on windowed mode so it wasn't a dos game. It was a small and simple game. All you have to do is to go right jumping from elevator to elevator, avoiding enemies, go through teleporters (sometimes), collecting some crystals to turn off the lasers that block the main item and take that item then go back to the start. I remember one of the main items was a telephone and there is also a time limit. Thanks for the help ;)abe_90
Really stumped on the mole game Was Magical Jewelry correct?
abe_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#393 abe_90
Yeah, Magical Jewelry was correct. As for the other ones, probably I am the only one who played those games.
starydust89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#396 starydust89
Hi, probably no one has ever played this, but... looking for a recent indie: a short gravity-switching puzzle game on Unity Web Player. team was ca. 5-6 people (I think they were czech, but not sure) probably from 2011 or 12, I found it through Unity's web site & it had its own site but now i can't find it for the life of me Its 3D, 3rd person, avatar is a little kid in a chicken suit. There is a ghost lady who tells you you're gonna die etc. (backstory is: it's halloween and you picked a bad place to go trick-or-treating and must now escape this dungeon/grave) So you maneuver through this dungeon by falling, avoiding spikes and changing the room's gravity with orange beams. Also, candy is a collectable item (it floats). Visually very dark, levels are lots of stone and kind of aztec style. The game is short, after a few levels of turning the room upsidedown to move blocks and open doors, the boss is the ghost lady who shoots chomping teeth which home you down. Anyone?
Reventon64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#397 Reventon64
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
So I played a demo on xbox 360 a few years ago and it was a military like game but the military killed mythical creatures like werewolves and stuff. The person you played as had a magical mark on his hand it gave it some special ability. Any help would be appreciated.
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#398 Black_Knight_00
So I played a demo on xbox 360 a few years ago and it was a military like game but the military killed mythical creatures like werewolves and stuff. The person you played as had a magical mark on his hand it gave it some special ability. Any help would be appreciated. Reventon64
Legendary
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#399 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="starydust89"]Hi, probably no one has ever played this, but... looking for a recent indie: a short gravity-switching puzzle game on Unity Web Player. team was ca. 5-6 people (I think they were czech, but not sure) probably from 2011 or 12, I found it through Unity's web site & it had its own site but now i can't find it for the life of me Its 3D, 3rd person, avatar is a little kid in a chicken suit. There is a ghost lady who tells you you're gonna die etc. (backstory is: it's halloween and you picked a bad place to go trick-or-treating and must now escape this dungeon/grave) So you maneuver through this dungeon by falling, avoiding spikes and changing the room's gravity with orange beams. Also, candy is a collectable item (it floats). Visually very dark, levels are lots of stone and kind of aztec style. The game is short, after a few levels of turning the room upsidedown to move blocks and open doors, the boss is the ghost lady who shoots chomping teeth which home you down. Anyone?

Broken Dimensions
Reventon64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#400 Reventon64
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Oh my god thank you