Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#11751  Edited By Kilrzombie
Member since 2018 • 1 Posts

PC ONLINE GAME:

The game is 2-player and it is 2d, front facing.

You can choose how many stick figures you both get (1-6) and then you place your figures on your side of the map and they do the same. You can customize the names of each figure and what their head is. You try killing the other player's figures before they kill yours. You have a small range of weaponry. Explosive weapons destroy parts of land. You get to move one stick figure per turn and only shoot with the same one per turn.

That is the basis of the game. The only part I remember after that is one of the maps is called "The Pit".

I really hope someone can remember this game.

Thanks everyone.

XDreamdwellerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11752 XDreamdwellerX
Member since 2018 • 7 Posts

The game I'm looking for is from the 90's but it could have come out in the 80's. Basically it's a car driving game. A max of 4 players can play. But unlike a lot of arcade games, this one the players stand and are looking down at the screen. It has a steering wheel and a gas pedal. I don't remember if there was a brake or not. As I remember the cars you could choose were actually trucks of some kind. After each level you could add things to the truck like mufflers, better tires, spoilers, stronger engines, and so on. We had to know the terrain because sometimes snow on the ground meant that we needed better tires.

Unfortunately there is not much more to it that I can recall. Again, this was an arcade game. I was hoping to find it online for use with an emulator. If anyone recalls this game please let me know what the name was. Thanks.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#11753 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts
@xdreamdwellerx said:

The game I'm looking for is from the 90's but it could have come out in the 80's. Basically it's a car driving game. A max of 4 players can play. But unlike a lot of arcade games, this one the players stand and are looking down at the screen. It has a steering wheel and a gas pedal. I don't remember if there was a brake or not. As I remember the cars you could choose were actually trucks of some kind. After each level you could add things to the truck like mufflers, better tires, spoilers, stronger engines, and so on. We had to know the terrain because sometimes snow on the ground meant that we needed better tires.

Unfortunately there is not much more to it that I can recall. Again, this was an arcade game. I was hoping to find it online for use with an emulator. If anyone recalls this game please let me know what the name was. Thanks.

That would be Ivan "Ironman" Stewart's Super Off-Road

XDreamdwellerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11754 XDreamdwellerX
@Black_Knight_00 said:
@xdreamdwellerx said:

That would be Ivan "Ironman" Stewart's Super Off-Road

Sorry, that's not the right one. Two things about the one you named:

1. The view on Ironman is looking down in an angle. The view of the game I'm talking about is you looking directly down from above.

2. The game you mentioned only has one screen (or a screenshot if that's a better description) and the car just goes around the track. The game I'm talking about the screen moves as the vehicles move to the finish line. Another thing, the graphics of the game I'm describing are much better. I would probably compare them to the same graphics of the Nintendo GameCube.

Megaerama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11755  Edited By Megaerama

I'm looking for an iOS game my daughter and I used to play. It was probably mid to late 00's. We don't remember much. It had a Tim Burtony feel to it in that it was dark but kind of cartoony. I feel like the main character may have looked kind rag dollish. My daughter can't remember if the main character was a girl or a bunny but she describes the art style as dark chibi. Possibly fairy tale based. The only thing we can agree on was one of the levels was a gingerbread house or the level was made out of candy and frosting like a gingerbread house and one of the bosses was a fat rat possibly wearing a crown. She thinks another level involved alphabet or building blocks. You either collected pizza slices as power ups or they were used as weapons. You sprayed some kind of perfume/potion at the rat to make him roll out of your way. It was a platform game in that you jumped from level to level, but it had puzzle/strategy element to progress the game. It was probably marketed to teens, I remember some of the dialogue being kind of smart alecky and sarcastic and it was much harder than a kids game. I've searched all over and all my search results come up with the Pizza Rat app game, but that isn't it. My daughter would like to find it and play it again, so if anyone can help you'll be my hero.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11756 Black_Knight_00

@xdreamdwellerx: So it's a four screens game with four seats, like Sega Rally?

XDreamdwellerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11757  Edited By XDreamdwellerX

@Black_Knight_00: The screen that you posted is approximately that size, yes. However the 4 players are standing not sitting. Next, there aren't 4 separate units. It is only one machine that the players stand around. I'm going to try and put a picture that I drew so you can see what it looks like. I think I have to make one more post before I can upload pics. Let me see if this works.

XDreamdwellerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11759  Edited By XDreamdwellerX

@Black_Knight_00:

Ok, this pic is only half made. I'm not very good with advanced image software. Basically you see what looks like two guys standing, holding a steering wheel with the gas pedals at their feet. So when you look at the pic imagine 2 more guys opposite of the ones I made....the same with the steering wheels. Finally they are looking straight down at the game.

I hope this helps.

https://imageshack.com/a/img924/9945/NkizKF.png

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11760 Black_Knight_00

@xdreamdwellerx: Is this what it looked like? This is what i got from your description.

XDreamdwellerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11762 XDreamdwellerX

@Black_Knight_00: That is exactly what the layout looks like, yes. The only different in the picture is that the screen moves with the trucks. It isn't a track that goes around the screen. So basically you are watching new terrain appear as the cars/trucks move.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11763 Black_Knight_00
@xdreamdwellerx said:

@Black_Knight_00: That is exactly what the layout looks like, yes. The only different in the picture is that the screen moves with the trucks. It isn't a track that goes around the screen. So basically you are watching new terrain appear as the cars/trucks move.

I found this, but it's an 80s game. maybe there was a remake?

XDreamdwellerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11764  Edited By XDreamdwellerX

@Black_Knight_00: Damn you are awesome. That is the one I've been searching for. Unfortunately most of the emulators I find for it are for Sega and the graphics are nearly as good. But at least now I have a way to search some more. Thank you so much for finding that.

kriahfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11765  Edited By kriahfox

It was a text-based, browser game, where you explored rooms and figured out a puzzle. By the end, you had to actually interact with the game narrator/engine to end the game. Either you had to be mean to the game or the game was mean to you, calling you an idiot etc. This isn't extremely solid, but I think the text was green. Any ideas?

levanthai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#11766 levanthai
Member since 2018 • 3 Posts

Hello :D

WanderH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11767 WanderH

I'm looking for a PSX game. I remember the protagonist was some kind of alien, it traveled between planets in a spaceship which you looked from above, like a toy car race track. On the first planet, there were cavemen on their yurts or something like that and you could kill them. The alien had a raygun which materialized see-through energy blocks and the first boss was like a giant metal spider, and you squashed it with said blocks. Also, I think you could use power ups on the ship.

Trul7Unkn0wn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11769 Trul7Unkn0wn
Member since 2018 • 4 Posts

cool

Vdina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11770 Vdina

Hi,

I played this game about 8 years ago so its an older game. I played it on my computer. Its in 2D, in third person and camera angle is from side . The main character was a blue water drop who was made by and dropped into a garbage by 2 scientists. A little water drop would go around swamp to collect eggs(easter blue red and yellow egg). He needed to go trough dangerous wasps who would shoot something from their stings. I rimember that games soundtrack was amaizing. At the end of the game he came to a smart friend and they built a spacemachine or something like that.

Please answer me if you know what game this is. Ive been cracking my head about this for days. Thank you

Avatar image for thequeenofdemons
TheQueenOfDemons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11771  Edited By TheQueenOfDemons
Member since 2018 • 3 Posts

So I REMEBER this game, somewhere near 2012

It was game were pick a sea animal,

When you start the game you have to dodge missiles and jellyfish and you collect coins.

You control the fish by holding down your fingure, when the animal leaves the water it leaves a color of the rainbow, when you do all the colors you get this rainbow boost.

PLS

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THIS GAME IS!!!

DanS111970

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11772 DanS111970

Hello,

I played the game somewhere between 2008-2010 (more or less).

The game was an online browser game, 2D game and with an old animation.

It's menu was unique- It was with black background color with 3 buttons in the beginning. The buttons were green circles that spinned and when you pressed them they sounded a sound of laser.

The game was about proceeding levels by staying alive and surviving the levels ("waves" of enemies).

The whole game was in a building with lots of floors (you could go up or down or jump to the ground floor from the rooftop), you were playing a man with a black (not sure about the black) suit, which fought enemies, who all the time spawned (especially from the sky and fell onto the rooftop), especially after each level starts.

In each floor there was furniture, and you could destroy it to get xp.

The angle of the camera was in way that you could see about the 2-4 floors you are near (2 at the top, 2 at the bottom), it was like seeing the building with walls just from its right and left of the building.

At the beginning of the game, you start with nothing, but throughout the game weapons appear in the floors of the building.

Each weapon was destroyed after a certain amount of hits/ shots.

Something unique in this game was that you could destroy the antennas on the rooftop of the building and lamps on the ground floor (outside the building) and by that get a metal "pipe" that you could hit enemies with.

Some of the weapons in the game were a sword, a pistol, metal "pipes", some kind of laser guns, you could also throw your opponents and furniture from the floors of the building (tables, chairs etc.) and by that harm them and the person you throw them on.

There were 2 doors on the ground floor which lead to the building (you start the game on the left corner, outside the building).

The protagonist was a male, and the game was not bloody at all.

It may (I am not sure, I might be mistaking) be a Miniclip game, but I am not sure.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!!! It's very important for me!

RafElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11773 RafElite
Member since 2018 • 2 Posts

Hello gamespot people

There's this game I have been trying to find for the last hour or so and after searching every source I possible can, I come to you.

I remember playing it on a N64 emulator around 2008-2010, maybe a bit earlier.

I don't remember too much, but what I remember is this:

The game is a turn based strategy game where there can be up to 4 commanders in a game (I think is also had local multiplayer). Each commander had their own thing going for them and also had their own colors. There was a green female commander whos ability let her capture buildings quicker, then a red young teenager, a yellow older more experienced old dude, and a blue team who I think was handsome or something. I think the main campaing enemies were purple. However, I don't remember if you could change colors for the commanders so take that in mind.

The game was based on WW2 (or WW1) and had you had to capture cities to take resources, you had to make all kinds of different units ranging from infantry to gunships and artillery. There was fog of war and the campaing was relatively long.

You would command units from a bird's - eye view (as most TBS games do) and I think the maps were randomized.

Also, there were forests, mountains, shores, and all sorts of different terrain that had different levels of protection.

Also also, every time two units fought the game would "zoom in" and show the battle a bit better.

That's all I can really remember, and take this with a grain of salt because I could be remembering wrong.

If you think you found it please tell me. I loved this game and really badly want to find it.

danielpacheco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11774  Edited By danielpacheco
Member since 2018 • 159 Posts

Hi everyone and thanks for your help.

I feel bad for this post because is my first an just I am looking for help :)

So I remeber the next about this game:

- I played in PS1 demo disc

- Was like a versus 4 players game or versus 2 players

- Every character was aliens and was the nexts:

1. Motorcycle

2. Like a rhino alien

3. A robot who launch chainsaws

4. A zerling

- The battles was in a little square scenarios.

The game is actually cool and I would like to try iot now in a PS1 emulator.

Thanks everyone!

alejaran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11775 alejaran

Hello, guys.

Hope you can help me.

Arcade game from 90s. Similar to Smash TV. Top-down game. You begin in a spaceship, shooting at aliens( I guess ), and you could hold shooting button for a while and release it to summon some kind of black hole. Besides the shooting button, there was another to dodge the enemy attack. Hmm.. 2 players could play together and I guess one would be red and the other blue....I´ll be very thankful if someone can help... I´ve been trying to find out the name of that game for over 20 years

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11776 Black_Knight_00
@danielpacheco said:

Hi everyone and thanks for your help.

I feel bad for this post because is my first an just I am looking for help :)

So I remeber the next about this game:

- I played in PS1 demo disc

- Was like a versus 4 players game or versus 2 players

- Every character was aliens and was the nexts:

1. Motorcycle

2. Like a rhino alien

3. A robot who launch chainsaws

4. A zerling

- The battles was in a little square scenarios.

The game is actually cool and I would like to try iot now in a PS1 emulator.

Thanks everyone!

The Unholy War

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11777  Edited By Black_Knight_00
@rafelite said:

Hello gamespot people

There's this game I have been trying to find for the last hour or so and after searching every source I possible can, I come to you.

I remember playing it on a N64 emulator around 2008-2010, maybe a bit earlier.

I don't remember too much, but what I remember is this:

The game is a turn based strategy game where there can be up to 4 commanders in a game (I think is also had local multiplayer). Each commander had their own thing going for them and also had their own colors. There was a green female commander whos ability let her capture buildings quicker, then a red young teenager, a yellow older more experienced old dude, and a blue team who I think was handsome or something. I think the main campaing enemies were purple. However, I don't remember if you could change colors for the commanders so take that in mind.

The game was based on WW2 (or WW1) and had you had to capture cities to take resources, you had to make all kinds of different units ranging from infantry to gunships and artillery. There was fog of war and the campaing was relatively long.

You would command units from a bird's - eye view (as most TBS games do) and I think the maps were randomized.

Also, there were forests, mountains, shores, and all sorts of different terrain that had different levels of protection.

Also also, every time two units fought the game would "zoom in" and show the battle a bit better.

That's all I can really remember, and take this with a grain of salt because I could be remembering wrong.

If you think you found it please tell me. I loved this game and really badly want to find it.

Are you absolutely 100% positive this was a N64 game? Ps1 had games that fit better:

Panzel General
Allied General
Robert E. Lee: Civil War General

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11778 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19574 Posts

@rafelite: I think you're describing Advance Wars (probably Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising, given the 'purple' enemies in the campaign).

NeGeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11779 NeGeX

Uhm, so I've had played this gane before on a PC, but I'm not sure whether it's available on other platforms, but I guess not.

The game is:

PC platform

A japanese title?

Played around 2009

Is an action rpg game

Third person view from the character's back

Graphics are not the best but still great

3D

Quite long cutscene that could be skipped

Quite moody and dim theme

So, this game has:

A male protagonist.

His ability to summon a creature to assist

The ability requires some kind of gauge system to work.

If his creature died, the symbol of the creature on the gauge will crack, eventually unable to summon .

The battlefield looks something more like a historical place(it just looks like it)

The player's original avatar is a big (dragon looking phantom?) guy that is constantly appearing and disappearing with no legs so it floats..

The end of the first level or chapter the protagonist obtain another creature which is a swordsman after defeating a boss that is quite big and is some what like a knight?

Unfortunately, the protagonist's big guy is separated into 7(if not wrong) pieces by some random enemy and scattered everywhere (each piece scatters with different colours).

Scenes I remember:

The enemeies are also creatures but a little distorted.

A grey big enemy that is as big as your creature, also a stronger version but with green colour.

There is a pit where there are tons of the creature above but is quite easy to deal with when you summon big guy.

An upgrade system for the creature and the character?

Med packs and creature gauge recovery packs from small to big

Packs could be obtained in the battlefield

BGM changes when you summon big guy.

A fire sound when you keep big guy away.

The ulti of big guy is like AOE damage that lasts veeeeeery looooong and fire particles

Small AOE damage to nearby enemies when summoning big guy

I guess you can create avatar with the swordsman

Big guy's name starts with T?? (Thanos?)

A long range creature could be obtained in the second level?

There is a stage where there are three turret creatures facing the same direction and alligned parallel very close.

The second level is like red and orange battlefield..

DaPropellerguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11780 DaPropellerguy

I'm pretty sure this was an SNES game but can't remember what it was called or if I'm even remembering it correctly. What I think I remember is it's a side scroller and you play as an Ant trying to get through mazes, puzzles and pushing blocks/sugar cubes around. The part I remember vividly is if you fell off a ledge the ant would flail around letting a hilarious "AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" as it fell into the abyss. If anyone can remember what game I'm talking about I'll be grateful.

danielpacheco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11781 danielpacheco
Member since 2018 • 159 Posts

@Black_Knight_00: Yes! I checked and this is the game that I was looking for.

Thanks Black_Night_00 !!!!

crisaborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11782 crisaborn

your pc is old Game .

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11783 Black_Knight_00
@dapropellerguy said:

I'm pretty sure this was an SNES game but can't remember what it was called or if I'm even remembering it correctly. What I think I remember is it's a side scroller and you play as an Ant trying to get through mazes, puzzles and pushing blocks/sugar cubes around. The part I remember vividly is if you fell off a ledge the ant would flail around letting a hilarious "AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" as it fell into the abyss. If anyone can remember what game I'm talking about I'll be grateful.

Push-Over on SNES

Neurojuice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11784 Neurojuice
Member since 2015 • 27 Posts

Hi everybody,

I am desperately looking for a videogame I used to play on my PC when I was a kid. It must have been at the end of the 90s or the beginning of the 2000s and I think the game is not much older than that

It was a top-down tile-based puzzle game like Chip's challenge and had several elements in common with this game - the coloured keys and locks, the slides (green in the Chip's challenge pic below), the point of view.

Also similar to Crusher, but definitely more modern:

- The main character was, well, a white tile with a face

- The bad guys were also tiles - green, blue, red etc. based on what "type" they were. I also remember a special bad guy, which I think was called lava worm or blood worm (but I might have imagined this), made up of 5 bright red circles and running around like a train!

- The background/wall tiles were mostly black and dark blue, if I remember well

- You could fight the bad guys with ammos and with dynamite

- To complete a level you had to kill all enemies, and you had a small map bottom right where you could check if anything was still moving

That's about all I remember...fingers crossed! Thank you!!

https://classicreload.com/sites/default ... llenge.png

http://www.abandonia.com/files/games/41 ... enge_4.png

nishant738

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11786  Edited By nishant738
Member since 2017 • 3 Posts

I just remember it should be around year 2000 when I played this racing game.

Mostly all car drivers are hot babes, and race is too tough as car always goes out of track during turn / sharp turn.

Map was around beach kinda something...

Please let me know if you remember this racing game.

RafElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11787  Edited By RafElite

@Planeforger: Yes this is exactly the game! Thank you!

Edit: And yes it is Black Hole Rising :D

Avatar image for marcothedoomguy
MarcoTheDoomguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11789  Edited By MarcoTheDoomguy

Hello my dear friends, I'm new to this site and i mainly made this account to fulfil my dream. To find the game, long lost in my memory! I'm 19 years old and i remember perfectly as i was a kid me, my sister and my brother were playing an amazing game... It was surely in english, and we didn't understand a word from it, yet we had great time. Computer broke down, and with it my memory of the game name faded... I wanted to change it. I don't know how far in past was it... maybe 8-10 years? And here is all i cab remember:

-I played this game on PC, it was not browser game, but we got CD from my aunt with the demo version of this game.

-The events in game were made in space, in future.

-At the begining you choose a race, including insect race (?)

-Anyway there were many cargo to buy and sell, drugs and stuff like that.

-I remember buying guns and attaching it to my spaceship.

-You could kill passing spaceship, but it resulted with hate from species you killed that spaceship.

-If you landed on planet where you were hated, you was sent to prison.

-In prison was no animation, only text and picture, i remember many choices that could be made, and bug races for money? If you killed your bug due to training you was killed??? Im not sure...

-I remeber you could ocasionally find black holes with weird things... like shooting pyramid!

-If you killed someone their cargo spilled in space and you could pick it up.

-Upon visiting planet, you was greated by picture of race person and text.

-I also remember AMAZING robot fights, ocawionally when you landed on a planet you could take part in robot fights, building your robot abd everything!

Im sorry if its not enough info, but if ANYONE have ANY clue, please let me know, ut would mean a lot for me and return amazing memories...

Thank you with all my heart!

lil_lost_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11790  Edited By lil_lost_gamer

Greetings,

I have been on a triggered rampage on trying to find this game that I have the vaguest idea about. I am not even sure the description of the game is correct, but better safe than sorry. (Ex-squeeze my grammar but currently on medication that has me light-headed.)

Game Facts:

• Game cam out in 2013-2016.
  • A boy (main character) who finds a wand somewhere near a store that a lady owns.
  • Boy is transported to some world after picking up said wand.
  • Boy is on adventure through someplace that has a CAT PEOPLE kingdom.
  • The Boy has two human companions that he meets later on in the game.
  • Has a Fire Emblem vibe to it
  • One of the companion have some kind of device the is either a gun or a grappling hook
  • The same companion I just spoke of looks to be scruffy, has a green trench coat/jacket, and is encountered in a dock area.
  • Later on in the game, the boy finds this wand that has a lunar thingy on the tip and give the boy the ability the summon extremely powerful creatures/thingies that were bosses
  • *A MAYBE* there is a griffin that is extremely beneficial in the game
  • *ANOTHER MAYBE* Possible creature companions

If any knows what game this is, please say something. And, if you're right...

I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU

Oddmania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11791  Edited By Oddmania

@lil_lost_gamer: It sounds like Ni No Kuni.

I'm looking for a game as well. I never played it but I saw a couple of screenshots and it looked interesting. Here's what I remember:

• It was released in the 2010s (2010-2015).

• It was a PC game (possibly ported to the PSN/Xbox Live later), very indie-looking, strategy/combat/RPG.

• The visuals were a lot like those of Bastionor Pyre (isometric view, colourful art style).

• It was set in space, but it took place in the 18th century. One of the screenshots showed "Red Coats" (British soldiers from the 18th century) debarking from a flying ship (a galleon) and fighting aliens. It looked a lot like Disney's Treasure Planet. Another screenshot showed traditional farms and fields in an alien environment. Very uchronic. That was basically 'Treasure Planet meets the American Revolution'.

Does that ring a bell to anyone? Fingers crossed... Thank you!

Rasmus87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11794  Edited By Rasmus87

Hi can anybody remember an i think 8bit RPG, you live in a village and a told not to venture outside because monsters have taken over the land. And you walk around on a quest and beat up these monsters with your bare fists. All the first monsters look a lot like woodlice or isopods. I don't really now when it's from 90's 2000's... Thanks

Vinyl2645

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11797  Edited By Vinyl2645

Hi. I've been looking for this game for years now, with no sucess. At this point I'm starting to think that game is rarer than anti matter.

It is a platformer game about a white puppy (probably a West Highland White Terrier or something like that).

The game starts with a video :in winter there is a family and little white dog who somehow gets kicked out from the house and he is crying and sad, cause he wants to go back to his family. But then dog thiefs abduct the dog and the game starts in a storage like building, and you have to escape from them and find your way to home. There are like 10-15 maps. I remember there is underwater map, forest map, a ship map,highway map where you have to jump on the cars and motorbikes .On every map there are bad humans who hurt the dog and when he gets hit by the humans, the puppy starts crying and the level restarts.

-I played this game around 2004-2006

It was something like the Mario games, but with a bit better graphics.

My mom bought the game on a cd It was probably very cheap.

She bought this game in Hungary.

On windows 98

dacher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11798 dacher

So, I've been searching the whole internet (been across multiple forums and sites regarding that one particular game) but couldn't find it anywhere.

I am NOT SURE but it is a NES or a SNES platformer and I played it like 10-15 years ago, so I cant really remember a lot of stuff.

I remember that there was a boss that looked like a huge indian head floating in air. And the fight was set on a boat or somewhere in water on a platform. Also, there was another part of the game that was placed on clouds with a cloud boss at the end.

If someone could help with this, it would be awesome. Or at least another part of the game that would make searching less painful. Thanks in advance!

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11799 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19574 Posts

@rasmus87: Is it anything like Golden Sun?

Rasmus87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11800 Rasmus87

@Planeforger: It is a game played form above a bit like this, but you never go into "battle view" you just always play from above angle.