katemustacheyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#11703  Edited By katemustacheyou
Member since 2018 • 1 Posts

I played this game in the early 90s, possibly on a super nintendo. Played at a friends house. You’re looking at the profile view of your character and they’re walking through a hotel. I think you have to fight enemies and find objects. Not totally sure. Can’t think of it for the life of me.

KenEmmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11705  Edited By KenEmmy

I don't think this ever made its way to personal gaming systems , I only saw it in cabinet arcade games back in the mid 1980's (that makes me sound old) but there was a 2 player fighting game and it was a cross-marketing thing like they ended up doing with Alien v Predator in 1999. Basicaly it pitted Charlie the Tuna against the stork from the Vlasic pickle commercials that were huge at the time

Miniicka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11706 Miniicka

There was a game I played on PC, like, around 2007-2011. It was a 3D game, with japanese-kind of art style, where you played as a teenage girl. She had mid-length brown hair I think. You started off in a house, where you could dress up your character.You were in a village, and you had a companion, When you were walking in the village there were floating balls, in the colours of Green (easy), Yellow(medium), and Red(hard), and when you walked in one, it teleported you in an Arena, where your companion could fight against an other one (like pokemon). You could also do quests in the village. I really loved that game but I can't remember the name of it.

Nahmay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11708  Edited By Nahmay

I owned a game when I was a small child, it was on a WIndows XP computer, but I am not for sure if the game was released for XP. I played it around 2004-2006. The game cd cover at two main characters (creatures) from the game on it, and it was on a white background. In the game you explored through tunnels, and open areas talking to creatures of different shapes and sizes. I remember there being a boat. It was a point and click to walk from place to place, and there were only certain places you could click. There were puzzle elements to the game, and if I remember correctly there were small mini-games in it too. At one point I remember the game having an area with a boat... It has been many years ago, but it is important to me that I figure this out. I have been searching for a while now and have had no luck. Thought if anything, someone else might have played it too. Please help, and thanks.

Szzark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11709 Szzark

Hi, there was a PC game I used to play.

Gameplay is much like pocket tanks, but with castles. I believe it was maybe even called that : "castles" , but I can't find it anywhere. Timeframe : I think it was 1990's

There are 2 castles, You shoot each other. when hit, part of the castle becomes black. Beore the game starts, You have the option to buy some ammo for different weapons You can use. Ty in advance.

Cloud1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11710 Cloud1994

I played It about 2008, It was in NDS, the lenguage was german and It was an 2d Adventure. You played with a man. The first screen Game was in a street, i remember a traffic vertical signal. It was night and you have to come into a house of the street. I didnt find the Game in other lenguage, only in german.

Spazzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11711 Spazzz

Hi,im looking for an old game its was a 2D sideview you were with and old man with a helicopter and there was a lot of weapon like bubbles,darts,piranha and more and enemies were like airballon and more but i remember only these things also the old man with the heli looks similar like Corki from League of Legends http://lolwp.com/wp-content/uploads/Corki-Classic-Chinese.jpg

I played on PC on windows xp.

Aldwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11712 Aldwin

I played this game either on the SNES or the NES the only details I can remember are it was either a Mickey saving Minnie Mouse game where you had to jump through different picture frames in order to do an adventure for that particular picture frame and you are trying to save somebody I believe was either Mickey or a Mario character you were playing outside I just cannot remember it's been a while since I've played it and I've been trying to figure out the name of the game can anyone help me

RahulSebastian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11715  Edited By RahulSebastian
Member since 2018 • 3 Posts

@Black_Knight_00: I am posting this because I want to create a thread .

swatkins2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11716  Edited By swatkins2003

It’s like this little jungle boy, kind of cavemen ish, who you start the game in this purple floating island space area where you jump floating islands to some thing and a stick is important idk why, and then you “wake up” in this green jungle type world.

Zachery2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11717  Edited By Zachery2000
Member since 2018 • 2 Posts

I'm looking for a game that I played in the early 2000's, it was a 2D pixel game on a gameboy mini. It reminds me a lot of Final Fantasy and Pokemon mixed. I remember kerosene being an item in the game, and a desert with a pyramid in it. The desert was a staged boss fight, but it wasn't the end of the game. I also vaguely remember one of the Monsters in the desert being some sort of snake with a bulb head. It was an RPG as well. I also remember a little town near the desert. Please help, I would very much appreciate it.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#11719 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts
@zachery2000 said:

I'm looking for a game that I played in the early 2000's, it was a 2D pixel game on a gameboy mini. It reminds me a lot of Final Fantasy and Pokemon mixed. I remember kerosene being an item in the game, and a desert with a pyramid in it. The desert was a staged boss fight, but it wasn't the end of the game. I also vaguely remember one of the Monsters in the desert being some sort of snake with a bulb head. It was an RPG as well. I also remember a little town near the desert. Please help, I would very much appreciate it.

Try Robopon 2

Zachery2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11720 Zachery2000

@Black_Knight_00: @Black_Knight_00: You are incredible! I have been searching for this game for over a year! Thank you so much!!!

lehocapi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11721 lehocapi

@firerevenge: Nice

D4rkS3ntry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11723  Edited By D4rkS3ntry

Hi, im looking for a old game, I don't know for sure exactly how old I was but it was around 20 years ago, Windows 3.x/Windows 95 perhaps . The game was on a fixed screen and was about a small character, red, who had to jump through platforms that moved from top to bottom or bottom to top and at the same time there were "monsters" on them that took you away lifetime. Once you got to the other side jumping you had to grab an item, for example: TV, radio, ball, etc, and you had to go back to the other side to finish the stage. The scenarios were changing and things were added, but which name I think were the most significant and important game.

I leave you an illustration (PLEASE DONT LAUGH hahaha ) that I made about what I remember about the game, it is all as an example to give you an idea of ​​what I am talking about.

Thank you very much, greetings.

Im new and i cant upload the image to show you how the game looks like. (https://imgur.com/a/vySl0zz)

OTHShroom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11724  Edited By OTHShroom

I played a game on my old computer and it was a browser game.

The image kinda looked like this https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.skywardgames.com%2Fpictures%2Fstrike_force_heroes_1.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.skywardgames.com%2Fgame%2Fstrike_force_heroes_1&docid=pg7zlzAdjrbqMM&tbnid=UmTbh2WI63cGHM%3A&vet=12ahUKEwjkyvCj0rvdAhWJxZ8KHcNIABw4ZBAzKBkwGXoECAEQGg..i&w=200&h=200&bih=944&biw=1680&q=strike%20force%20heroes&ved=2ahUKEwjkyvCj0rvdAhWJxZ8KHcNIABw4ZBAzKBkwGXoECAEQGg&iact=mrc&uact=8

But it wasn't strike force heroes it was like an alien game or something like that, i can't remember if it was a platform game or not, i forgot, hence why i'm here

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11725 Black_Knight_00

@d4rks3ntry: I wish everyone did illustrations of what they remember. That rings a bell but I can't quite place it.

cretu97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11727  Edited By cretu97

I'm trying to find a game that I used to play a lot in my childhood. Those are the things that I remember about the game:

- it was a PC game

- I used to play in around ~2010, but the game might be much older

- you could play it up to 4 people, from the same computer, 3 on the keyboard and one at the mouse

- each player would control his vehicle (car), which was situated at the bottom of the screen, by moving it left or right

- each player would press his 'up' key to shoot, and 'down' key to change the ammunition type

- on the top of the screen there were the enemies, some spaceships that were moving left and right, and they were shooting at you

- each played would been to shoot the enemy spaceships and to doge their bullets

- each player would get points by destroying the enemy spaceships, and, at the end of each round, they could buy different ammunition type, in order to use them in the next rounds

RenMc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11732 RenMc
Member since 2003 • 47 Posts

Hi everyone, hopefully there are not only bots around...:-)

What am I looking for is an arcade machine I played extensively around '92,'93...It was sci-fi scrolling shooter, very much like Tyrian (I was so sure it's that the other day when I saw Tyrian, it was so alike, only pick-ups was boxed letters I believe, pretty much like Air Gallet). But what was the most weird thing: it had both vertical and horizontal modes, while for most of the game it was vertical shooter, every now and then you nuked a hole in the ground (like Mad Shark) and when flew over, wheee! you descend bellow and game turns into side scrolling. Sometimes, at the end of the levels, ground split across whole screen so you couldn't avoid it and then the next level was also underground. But as far as I know, that would be nearly impossible to achieve with boards running those old cabinets and truly, I never saw or was able to find a mention of any game capable of both scrolling directions from those days...

marcusvetarus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11733  Edited By marcusvetarus

It's an odd game, it was 2D and black and white I know for sure

Around the 2000s.

It was a sidescroller flash game, for the PC

You'd play as some black figure and the narrator would do virtually the opposite of what you input when prompted

For example, "are you a boy or a girl" -- If you chose girl, it'd say "no, you are a boy." and vice versa.

Slowly over time, I believe the game gets more weird-pixelated looking, as in coloured pixels start randomly apeparing.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11734 Black_Knight_00
@RenMc said:

Hi everyone, hopefully there are not only bots around...:-)

What am I looking for is an arcade machine I played extensively around '92,'93...It was sci-fi scrolling shooter, very much like Tyrian (I was so sure it's that the other day when I saw Tyrian, it was so alike, only pick-ups was boxed letters I believe, pretty much like Air Gallet). But what was the most weird thing: it had both vertical and horizontal modes, while for most of the game it was vertical shooter, every now and then you nuked a hole in the ground (like Mad Shark) and when flew over, wheee! you descend bellow and game turns into side scrolling. Sometimes, at the end of the levels, ground split across whole screen so you couldn't avoid it and then the next level was also underground. But as far as I know, that would be nearly impossible to achieve with boards running those old cabinets and truly, I never saw or was able to find a mention of any game capable of both scrolling directions from those days...

Salamander 2 has both vertical and horizontal levels and was from 1996.

RenMc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11735 RenMc
Member since 2003 • 47 Posts

@Black_Knight_00: You're right but that's later, different technology and definitely not the one I'm looking for.

Even environment was like Tyrian and graphics art was so similar to make it look like a clone or sequel. (with a bit of salt, I saw it in the last century for the last time:-)

emmettemmett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11736  Edited By emmettemmett

hi, i'm looking for a game i played on a PC in 98/99 (UK) - a 3d ball rolling down a strip, that may have either been rainbow striped or chequered, i think in space. i recall the ball rolling really fast. maybe used arrow keys to control it. think there may have been music.

there are a lot of similar things coming up when i search online, e.g. 'neverball' - but not the specific game i'm looking for. also there was no puzzle element to my game (building a course for your ball etc).

if anything has anything that they can contribute i'd really appreciate the help!

cheers

nature2468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11737 nature2468

Hi everyone.

I am looking for a game I played on a PC in around 2002 (or 2004 maybe). The operating system is Windows XP. As I recall, this game is a 3D third-person-perspective role-playing game that kinda described superpower guys fight bad ones in a city. The first scene I remember was controlling a strong guy (in blue suit perhaps, and kinda wearing a mask like Hawkman) in a park. The control system is simply using mouse I think. In that park, I can command this character to pull a electric pole as a weapon to blow off enemies. And then, when I entered the city, I can jump to the top of a tall building and get down with a click. My first mission I recall was to rescue a man in green (kinda having the power of laser eyes?), and it is difficult to complete 'cause I failed many times letting the green guy die. I can switch between those characters to control once I saved them. After that, I did not remember any of this game since I have not completed it before.

When I saw a picture of the justice league with hawkgirl on it, I recall some of the game. They seems similar maybe, not very sure though. But things that I remember clearly are the pulling electric poles as weapons, jumping to the rooftops and the control system (it kinda like a wheel with different actions you can choose to proceed, such as pulling poles). And it is a 3D game for sure.

If anything came to your mind, please post it. I'd really appreciate that!

Avatar image for oldskewlgamez95
OldSkewlGamez95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11742 OldSkewlGamez95
Member since 2018 • 4 Posts

@arrrrrmatey: YES!! Thank you so much that is the game!

random1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11743  Edited By random1234

Hello, I'm trying to remember the name of a game that I played on a giant Apple Mac in the early 2000s. It was a game where you had to travel through a haunted house and find certain items. One of the levels you had to find potion ingredients to make yourself into a mouse so you could escape through a tiny mouse hole in the wall. The ingredients were weird stuff like eyeballs. You had to explore each room and do all the puzzles in there, like finding objects with the light off and only a flashlight, clicking on matching cards, finding the differences between different butterflies in a collection, etc. To first play the game, you had to click on the front door of the house. When your mouse hovered near the front door a cartoon skeleton poked out. There were several different versions of the game, with different missions (ex: building a machine). I played the game on disc form. It was a kid's game, but it wasn't crazy easy or anything, so not for very little kids. To get from room to room you just clicked on the doorway, no walking or anything. Thanks!

One game I remember playing around that time are Zoombinis.

cretu97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11744 cretu97

Hello everybody !

Please help me find this game.

It was a game like this one ( https://connect-four-game.github.io/ ).

I was playing it between 2000 and 2005. It was with Disney Characters instead of the actual dots.

Also you could play it with the computer or if another person, at the same computer.

Predio01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11745 Predio01

Hello, everyone!

I've been trying to find this game for AGES, but i'm having no success at all. Please, someone help me remember the name!

Here's some info about it:

• I've played it on PS2;
  • It was japanese;
  • 3D beat 'em up style
  • Kinda futuristic
  • Anime style characters
  • You could only save you game in these phone booth like things;
  • When you die, it's really game over, you have to start from the very beginning of the game;
  • It's similar to EOE: Eve of Extinction
  • There was a stage where you were in a basketball court i think and i lot of enemies appeared to attack you;

That's all i can recall.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11746 Black_Knight_00
@predio01 said:

Hello, everyone!

I've been trying to find this game for AGES, but i'm having no success at all. Please, someone help me remember the name!

Here's some info about it:

• I've played it on PS2;
  • It was japanese;
  • 3D beat 'em up style
  • Kinda futuristic
  • Anime style characters
  • You could only save you game in these phone booth like things;
  • When you die, it's really game over, you have to start from the very beginning of the game;
  • It's similar to EOE: Eve of Extinction
  • There was a stage where you were in a basketball court i think and i lot of enemies appeared to attack you;

That's all i can recall.

Wait a minute: you could save your game but you started the game from the beginning if you died? I'm confused.

Predio01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11747  Edited By Predio01

@Black_Knight_00:

Yes! As I can recall, it deleted your save game when you die

Edit: or I was a dumb kid that didn't know how to load heh

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11748 Black_Knight_00
@predio01 said:

@Black_Knight_00:

Yes! As I can recall, it deleted your save game when you die

Edit: or I was a dumb kid that didn't know how to load heh

Phone booth saving tells me Yakuza 1 or 2

mayfly118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11749 mayfly118
Member since 2013 • 26 Posts

Hi,

I'm trying to find the name of an old racing game. It's a 2D Nascar style racing game. It was a side view and you raced around an oval style track. The controls were strange for a racing game. On the straits left and right increased your speed. Up and down move you that way on the track. On the corners at each end you had to slow down to a certain speed first and if I remember right it turned your automatically. I think it was a shareware game in the 90's maybe on a PCZONE / PCGAMER cd?

It had Nascar cars, pit stops and you raced for alot of laps / could choose no. laps. Crashing also spun your can in a pre animated way i believe.

Any one remember this game?

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11750  Edited By Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19566 Posts

@nature2468: That sounds a lot like Freedom Force.