Legacy System recommendation thread.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KillerJuan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#851 KillerJuan77
Member since 2007 • 3823 Posts

People, I need to know how hard are this games:

Comix Zone

Toejam & Earl

The Lion King

Aladdin

orion_52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#852 orion_52
Member since 2008 • 595 Posts

Comix Zone

Toejam & Earl

The Lion King

Aladdin

KillerJuan77

I assume you're referring to Genesis Aladdin, which is a superior game to its SNES counterpart. I don't remember it being very hard, but I played in when I was young. I finished it without much trouble.

I also beat Toejam and Earl. The game isn't very hard, but it is time consuming because as far as I remember you can't save. Additionally, the characters move at an extraordinarily slow pace, which can get frustrating. And you can get knocked off a floor, unluckily fall down past several floors you've already completed, and have to make your way through them all over again. Beating it is a test of your patience and determination more than skill.

Not sure about the other two.

orion_52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#853 orion_52

I'm looking for an rpg that doesn't involve insane amounts of grinding. Pretty much every rpg I have played in all gens does this though. I am looking for any rpg game that not only focuses on battling, but storyline as well. In other words, a game where there is a fair balance and where I won't be grinding for 20 hours straight. I'm kind of getting tired of rpgs and grinding. It's really boring me to be honest.

This can be any rpg from gbc/gba, ps1/ps2, gamecube, but also from current gen too (ps3, psp, nds, and dare I say this, wii). An example of what I'm looking for could be compared to Final Fantasy XIII. While many haters complain about how bad this rpg is, it does an excellent job of focusing on battling and storyline. For the most part, there is a good balance between gameplay and plot, even if you still have to do the occasional few hours of grinding; it's no where near as bad as constantly grinding like in old school rpgs (I'm talking about you FFI, even though you're one of my favorites).

toxic_jackal
Chrono Trigger DS
martinX3X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#854 martinX3X
Member since 2009 • 4488 Posts

For Ps2: Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition or Gran Turismo 4?

Daavpuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#855 Daavpuke
Member since 2009 • 13771 Posts

For Ps2: Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition or Gran Turismo 4?

martinX3X
Both are awful, but MC3 is probably that tad more awful. Get Gran Turismo 4.
toxic_jackal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#856 toxic_jackal
Member since 2007 • 1793 Posts

[QUOTE="toxic_jackal"]

I'm looking for an rpg that doesn't involve insane amounts of grinding. Pretty much every rpg I have played in all gens does this though. I am looking for any rpg game that not only focuses on battling, but storyline as well. In other words, a game where there is a fair balance and where I won't be grinding for 20 hours straight. I'm kind of getting tired of rpgs and grinding. It's really boring me to be honest.

This can be any rpg from gbc/gba, ps1/ps2, gamecube, but also from current gen too (ps3, psp, nds, and dare I say this, wii). An example of what I'm looking for could be compared to Final Fantasy XIII. While many haters complain about how bad this rpg is, it does an excellent job of focusing on battling and storyline. For the most part, there is a good balance between gameplay and plot, even if you still have to do the occasional few hours of grinding; it's no where near as bad as constantly grinding like in old school rpgs (I'm talking about you FFI, even though you're one of my favorites).

orion_52

Chrono Trigger DS

I tried playing Chrono Trigger, but lost interest in it quickly. I don't see what was so great about it.

orion_52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#857 orion_52

[QUOTE="orion_52"][QUOTE="toxic_jackal"]

toxic_jackal

Chrono Trigger DS

I tried playing Chrono Trigger, but lost interest in it quickly. I don't see what was so great about it.

Try Persona 4 then or Radiant Historia if you are looking for a handheld.

Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#858 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts

Just aquired an old Gameboy Color. Looking for Platformers, Adventure, and RPG titles. Also just ordered Super Mario Land

cprmauldin
might not be your style, but I thought that the Pokemon Trading Card Game for GBC was one of the best interpretations of a trading card game in video game form.
KillerJuan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#859 KillerJuan77
Member since 2007 • 3823 Posts

Just got a Game Boy Color, what games should I get?

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#860 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

KillerJuan77

Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons and Legen of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX. All amazing games.

StoneWallAH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#861 StoneWallAH
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

KillerJuan77
Pokemon, you can't go wrong with pokemon.
Harkat95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#862 Harkat95
Member since 2009 • 1139 Posts

I was redirect here by a mod. So wassup, people?

I am planning on playing through some last-gen games. I have a 360 and a Nintendo Gamecube, what 360-compatible or Gamecube games that I might not have heard of can you reccomend? I have played the Halos and the Marios and the other big titles, but are there any lesser-known ones I should pick up?

Thank you for any suggestions.

Harkat95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#863 Harkat95
Member since 2009 • 1139 Posts
[QUOTE="KillerJuan77"]

StoneWallAH
Pokemon, you can't go wrong with pokemon.

Metal Gear: Ghost Babel and Zelda: Link's Awakening come to mind.
2-10-08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#864 2-10-08
Member since 2008 • 2775 Posts

I am planning on playing through some last-gen games. I have a 360 and a Nintendo Gamecube, what 360-compatible or Gamecube games that I might not have heard of can you reccomend? I have played the Halos and the Marios and the other big titles, but are there any lesser-known ones I should pick up?

Harkat95
F Zero GX Baten Kaitos DK Jungle Beat
MrEco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#865 MrEco
Member since 2009 • 364 Posts

I'm considering buying Ar Tonelico 2 and the Shadow Hearts games. But before I do I'm curious about some things.

On average, how much do you have to grind in the Shadow Hearts games and in Ar Tonelico 2? I'm just talking about for beating the main story.

Secondly, I've heard that the third Shadow Hearts game has a much lighter tone than the first two which were almost horror-RPG's. But does the third game keep any of the feel from the other two or is it completely light-hearted?

That's all for now. Thank you.

Second_Rook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#866 Second_Rook
Member since 2007 • 3680 Posts

Harkat95

The Cube has a neat little game called Geist that can be had for cheap. I got it when the Cube was still going for 7 bucks. Then there's Eternal Darkness, not really lesser known I suppose, but a must play for anyone who has access to a compatible system.

fadeetoblackk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#867 fadeetoblackk
Member since 2011 • 459 Posts

Both the NBA Street and SSX series are examples of awesome titles last-gen. I'd recommend them to anyone who is even mildly interested in sports games. I would recommend something else but I'm pretty sure it will have been covered by now.

Frankenstrat247

I played the S*** out of both of those games and I hardly like sports games haha :) they are so great.

fadeetoblackk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#868 fadeetoblackk

Comix Zone

Toejam & Earl

The Lion King

Aladdin

KillerJuan77

the lion king on the genesis and snes was actually a challenging game. No way near as hard as something like battletoads but it is a lot of fun. For a movie game it is excellent and nostalgic at that

fadeetoblackk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#869 fadeetoblackk

Hey guys, I need a compilation of all the best cult classic/great games for NES, SNES, and Sega Genesis. So far I've got Castlevanias Altered Beast (cult classic for GEN) Super Metroid A Link to the Past Mega Man X I just need more games like this, the classics/cult classics (by my definition, games that have a following but weren't as highly renown)Jordo321

Hey I made a thread about this exactly and people made excellent lists.

look here : http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/27589793/help-me-out-nes-snes-genesis

fadeetoblackk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#870 fadeetoblackk

I have been playing legacy goku II on gameboy advance and I love it so much is there any games similar to it? I like the beat em up with leveling and i love the dbz story and easy puzzles. It is so much fun

brickdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 156

#871 brickdoctor
Member since 2008 • 9746 Posts

Are there any good WRPGs for the PS2?

tomarlyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#872 tomarlyn
Member since 2005 • 20148 Posts

Is it worth getting a GBA Micro? I've always been attracted to how small and cute it is, my brother has my original GBA and my phat DS was stolen a while ago.

1. Is the screen too small for something like Advance Wars or Final Fantasy?
  2. Does it have a backlight?
  3. How's the sound quality?
  4. How's the battery life?

:D

DavidianMH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#873 DavidianMH
Member since 2011 • 1458 Posts
1.The screen is very small, I would say its too small for those two games. 2.Yes it has a backlight 3.The sound quality is very good 4. You'd get arounnd 5 hours of battery life with top brightness and sound or 8 hours with both features on default
tomarlyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#874 tomarlyn
Member since 2005 • 20148 Posts
[QUOTE="DavidianMH"]1.The screen is very small, I would say its too small for those two games. 2.Yes it has a backlight 3.The sound quality is very good 4. You'd get arounnd 5 hours of battery life with top brightness and sound or 8 hours with both features on default

Ok thanks, I'll give it some more thought.
DavidianMH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#875 DavidianMH
Member since 2011 • 1458 Posts
[QUOTE="tomarlyn"][QUOTE="DavidianMH"]1.The screen is very small, I would say its too small for those two games. 2.Yes it has a backlight 3.The sound quality is very good 4. You'd get arounnd 5 hours of battery life with top brightness and sound or 8 hours with both features on default

Ok thanks, I'll give it some more thought.

I would recommend buying another DS instead.
NukaNuked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#876 NukaNuked
Member since 2011 • 973 Posts

Top 3 games for under 10 bucks? (combined)

I felt like getting a few games for ps2 because I felt like playing some old school games :P

brickdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 156

#877 brickdoctor
Member since 2008 • 9746 Posts

Top 3 games for under 10 bucks? (combined)

I felt like getting a few games for ps2 because I felt like playing some old school games :P

NukaNuked

I see MGS2 go for under $2.00 at some places used so you can't go wrong there.

NintendoAlly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#878 NintendoAlly

Top 10 PS2 Gamespot Reviews:

Remember, these are just the opinions of some random Gamespot editors.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 Boxshot

#1. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 --- Score: 10

Editor's Quote: "Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 strikes a perfect balance between new and old and renders the two previous entries in the series as almost completely obsolete in the process." My Thought's: Awesome game. Truly is. Maybe not deserving of a 10 but still awesome.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Boxshot

#2. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas --- Score: 9.6

Editor's quote: "San Andreas definitely lives up to the Grand Theft Auto name. In fact, it's arguably the best game in the series." My Thought's: This game has everything you could ask for in a GTA game; Multiplayer (once you unlock it), improved graphics, and a whole ****load of new cars, weaponry, and so on.

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Boxshot

#3. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City --- Score: 9.6

Editor's quote: "Vice City provides just about everything you'd want in a follow up to an outstanding game." My Thought's: Good, but no better then San Andreas IMO, still a awesome game though. It actually has a lot of features that had to be cut from San Andreas.

NFL 2K3 Boxshot

#4. NFL 2K3 --- Score: 9.6

Editors quote: "If you're a fan of NFL football (American), then you owe it to yourself to pick up NFL 2K3." My Thought's: None. I don't like Football.

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty Boxshot

#5. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty --- Score: 9.6

Editor's quote: "It boils down to this; you need to play Metal Gear Solid 2." My Thought's: I agree with the former. PLAY THIS GAME. Unless you aren't old enough of course.

Grand Theft Auto III Boxshot

#6. Grand Theft Auto III --- Score: 9.6

Editor's quote: "Grand Theft Auto 3 is an incredible experience that shouldn't be missed by anyone mature enough to handle it." My Thought's: Great game. IMO not near as good as it's sequels though. Buy it as an appetizer to the full meal (being one of the sequels).

Tekken Tag Tournament Boxshot

#7. Tekken Tag Tournanent --- Score: 9.6

Editor's quote:"If you've stayed away from for a long time, Tekken Tag is a warm homecoming delivering the same solid gameplay that Tekken fans crave in large doses." My Thought's: I grew up with this game. Of course it's good. I highly recommend it.

Burnout 3: Takedown Boxshot

#8. Burnout 3: Takedown --- Score: 9.5

Editor's quote: "Burnout 3: Takedown is an amazing achievement that anyone with a pulse will probably love." My Thoughts: Never played it. Sorry.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 Boxshot

#9. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 --- Score: 9.5

Editor's quote: "Anyone with even a remote interest in either the genre or the real-life sport should purchase this game as soon as possible." My Thought's: Quite a good game for skateboarders, but is it good for people who don't skateboard??? Yesiree.

NFL 2K2 Boxshot

#10. NFL 2K2 --- Score: 9.5

Editor's quote: "No other game truly delivers the feeling of literally catching a football, running through the line or making that perfect throw better than NFL 2K2 does." My Thought's: Refer to what I said on #4.

Continue for MY top recommended games for PS2...

GamerBoy53

Those are great games. I used to play them when i was a kid.

Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#879 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
Looking for some must play PS2 games. I just bought one for the first time. Lay it on me
Avatar image for Eikichi-Onizuka
Eikichi-Onizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#880 Eikichi-Onizuka
Member since 2008 • 9205 Posts
Looking for some must play PS2 games. I just bought one for the first time. Lay it on meToriko42
There are many great games on the system but here are some I'd recommend. Action: Devil May Cry 1 & 3 Metal Gear Solid 2 & 3(Subsistence) Resident Evil 4 Collection: Mega Man Anniversary Collection and Mega Man X Collection Metal Slug Anthology Horror: Fatal Frame 1-3 Resident Evil Code Veronica X Platformer: Jak series(I don't like 2 & 3 myself but most do) Ratchet and Clank Series Sly Cooper Series RPG: Dark Cloud 2 Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Saga 1-2, Persona 3-4 Suikoden III & V
Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#881 Arach666
Member since 2009 • 23286 Posts

Hello everyone. :)

I´l looking for N64 RPG´s,do you guys and girls have some recomendations you can share with me? I know the N64 isn´t well known by it´s RPG´s,unlike the PS1 and even the Saturn back in the day,but surely it has at least a few good ones. I only know about Ogre Battle and that Mario RPG(wich I don´t really like). Also,I´m not really counting Ocarina as an RPG,because I assume some folk will mention it as well.

Thanks in advance. ;)

Edit: Oh,and if you guys know about good adventure and/or story driven N64 games that aren´t RPG´s,do tell as well,those kinda fit in my search. :P

turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#882 turtlethetaffer

I´l looking for N64 RPG´s,do you guys and girls have some recomendations you can share with me? I know the N64 isn´t well known by it´s RPG´s,unlike the PS1 and even the Saturn back in the day,but surely it has at least a few good ones. I only know about Ogre Battle and that Mario RPG(wich I don´t really like). Also,I´m not really counting Ocarina as an RPG,because I assume some folk will mention it as well.

Thanks in advance. ;)

Edit: Oh,and if you guys know about good adventure and/or story driven N64 games that aren´t RPG´s,do tell as well,those kinda fit in my search. :P

Arach666

Zelda's not technically an RPG, but Majora's Mask is a great deventure game and has my personal all time favorite story. Unforgettable characters, great side plots and an absolutley incredible atmosphere make this game my favorite ever. The gameplay is Zelda, but there is a restriction on playtime before you must go back. You have 3 days to save Termina (about 72 minutes but you can slow time down) and in order to save you must travel back in time to the first day. The only real problem in the game is the save system and other than that it's an amazing game that everyone must play.

Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#883 Arach666

[QUOTE="Arach666"]

Thanks in advance. ;)

turtlethetaffer

Zelda's not technically an RPG, but Majora's Mask is a great deventure game and has my personal all time favorite story. Unforgettable characters, great side plots and an absolutley incredible atmosphere make this game my favorite ever. The gameplay is Zelda, but there is a restriction on playtime before you must go back. You have 3 days to save Termina (about 72 minutes but you can slow time down) and in order to save you must travel back in time to the first day. The only real problem in the game is the save system and other than that it's an amazing game that everyone must play.

Oh,I forgot to mention Majora(thought Ocarina was enough),but i do know it and I´ve played it,so I´m looking for other options. :P
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#884 turtlethetaffer

[QUOTE="turtlethetaffer"]

[QUOTE="Arach666"]

Thanks in advance. ;)

Arach666

Oh,I forgot to mention Majora(thought Ocarina was enough),but i do know it and I´ve played it,so I´m looking for other options. :P

Ok sorry. Mystical Ninja perhaps? Adventure similar to Zelda (or Zelda is similar to it. It came out before OoT I think it was one of the first 3D Zelda esque games). Humorous dialogue and some good action. Haven't played it all the way (watched my friend play it) but it's definitley a good game.

Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#885 Arach666

Ok sorry. Mystical Ninja perhaps? Adventure similar to Zelda (or Zelda is similar to it. It came out before OoT I think it was one of the first 3D Zelda esque games). Humorous dialogue and some good action. Haven't played it all the way (watched my friend play it) but it's definitley a good game.

turtlethetaffer

Hmm,that looks very interesting mate,I´m gonna check that one. Thanks. ;)

Newgamer67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#886 Newgamer67
Member since 2010 • 28 Posts

I have a gameboy advance, and I've heard you can also play GC games on it. I'm looking for type of games, not paricularly one type, but I've liked games such as pokemon, legacy og goku 2, Golden sun, sonic, and a couple other rpgs. Any reccomendations?

turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#887 turtlethetaffer

I have a gameboy advance, and I've heard you can also play GC games on it. I'm looking for type of games, not paricularly one type, but I've liked games such as pokemon, legacy og goku 2, Golden sun, sonic, and a couple other rpgs. Any reccomendations?

Newgamer67

Do you mean you can also play Game boy Color games on it? Because you can play the GBA games on Gamecube with the Game Boy Player, but can't play Gamecube games on Gameboy.

Anyways, some absolutley great games on the Gameboy Color would be Zelda: Link's Awakening, as well as the 2 Zelda Oracle games. (Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons.) They are all fantastic.

Also, some GBA recommends... Mario and Luigi Super Star Saga, Metroid Fusion, Zelda a Link to the Past, Zelda the Minish Cap, all of the Mario Advance titles, Castlevania (anyone of the 3 will do: Circle of the Moon, Harmony of Dissonance and Aria of Sorrow), but my personal fave is Aria of Sorrow,also heard that the Final Fantasy games are good. (Although haven't played them myself.)

hope this helps.

turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#888 turtlethetaffer

Arach666

Hmm,that looks very interesting mate,I´m gonna check that one. Thanks. ;)

Any time. Glad to be of service.

Solid_Link22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#889 Solid_Link22
Member since 2006 • 5698 Posts

Hey Guys I have a PS2 that I decided to get back to and well, I need some game reccomendations. I already played Final Fantasy 10 and 12, MGS 2 and 3, Devil May Cry 1 - 3, Jak 1 -3, Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, God of War 1 and 2, all the PS2 GTA games, Socom 1 - 3.

So guys recommend me some games :)

John_Merrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#890 John_Merrick
ICO, Shadow of the Colossus, Any Tonk Hawk Game, any Tekken game, Okami, SSX 3
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#891 turtlethetaffer

Hey Guys I have a PS2 that I decided to get back to and well, I need some game reccomendations. I already played Final Fantasy 10 and 12, MGS 2 and 3, Devil May Cry 1 - 3, Jak 1 -3, Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, God of War 1 and 2, all the PS2 GTA games, Socom 1 - 3.

Solid_Link22

What the guy above me said, as well as Silent Hill. I hear they are great horror games. (I beleive 2 3 and 4 are all on the PS2. Could be wrong.)

John_Merrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#892 John_Merrick

[QUOTE="Solid_Link22"]

turtlethetaffer

What the guy above me said, as well as Silent Hill. I hear they are great horror games. (I beleive 2 3 and 4 are all on the PS2. Could be wrong.)

Agreed, Silent Hill is a great series to check out. Although I hear of a "HD Collection" which will be coming out for the PS3 soon. So it might be an idea to hold out and wait for that release, if you happen to own the console.
lensflare15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#893 lensflare15
Member since 2010 • 6652 Posts

[QUOTE="Solid_Link22"]

turtlethetaffer

Also, Ratchet and Clank series, Medal of Honor Frontline, Sly Cooper games (if you don't want to get the Sly Collection).

Solid_Link22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#894 Solid_Link22
Member since 2006 • 5698 Posts

[QUOTE="Solid_Link22"]

lensflare15

Also, Ratchet and Clank series, Medal of Honor Frontline, Sly Cooper games (if you don't want to get the Sly Collection).

Oh yeah I've played those also. Shadow of the Colossus too lol

BourneEnemy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#895 BourneEnemy01
Member since 2009 • 705 Posts

any ps2 rpgs im missing i played final fantasy x-xii,shadow hearts 1-2,dragon quest 9,persona3-4,kingdom hearts 1-2 thats it anything else?

martinX3X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#896 martinX3X
Member since 2009 • 4488 Posts

any ps2 rpgs im missing i played final fantasy x-xii,shadow hearts 1-2.persona3-4,kingdom hearts 1-2 thats it anything else?

BourneEnemy01
Dragon Quest
BourneEnemy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#897 BourneEnemy01

[QUOTE="BourneEnemy01"]

any ps2 rpgs im missing i played final fantasy x-xii,shadow hearts 1-2.persona3-4,kingdom hearts 1-2 thats it anything else?

martinX3X

Dragon Quest

forgot to mention dragon quest i played it yearsssss ago i didn't like it

John_Merrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#898 John_Merrick

[QUOTE="martinX3X"][QUOTE="BourneEnemy01"]

BourneEnemy01

Dragon Quest

Which Dragon Quest did you play?
BourneEnemy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#899 BourneEnemy01

[QUOTE="BourneEnemy01"]

[QUOTE="martinX3X"] Dragon Quest John_Merrick

Which Dragon Quest did you play?

dq viii for ps2

321orez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#900 321orez
Member since 2010 • 83 Posts
Can anyone give me some PS1 game suggestions? Though I have a PS3, I'm going to get a PS1 soon for roughly $20 due to nostalgia. I never even actually owned a PS1 though (played it a bunch with neighbors) :P Anyways, here's what I already have/bought online: Final Fantasy VIII Final Fantasy IX What I'm already looking at buying: Vagrant Story Spyro(s) Twisted Metal Metal Gear Mr. Driller Final Fantasy VII if I can ever find it for less than $50 I'm looking for games of ANY genre