how old are you retro game players???

• 156 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

duncanr2n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 duncanr2n
Member since 2003 • 2449 Posts
[QUOTE="duncanr2n"]and the Strider was one of the greatest games ever. Now as an adult, I collect (and play) video games.Emerald_Warrior
How do outrun that stupid closing-in wall on level 3 or maybe it's 4? No matter how hard I try I can't climb fast enough before it squishes me, and it's making me so angry because I loved the game up until that point.

Ha, the last time I played that was probably over 15 years ago. It's one of those, need to rebuy titles.
morphies_emu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 morphies_emu
Member since 2006 • 260 Posts

Im 19 in a week, and Ive got a PS1, PS2, XBOX, SNES and N64 hooked up. I didnt actually own a game console before I got given a PS2, on release, for Xmas. So the main reason I get into the retro gaming is because I am playing all the old gems that I missed out on, that and I dont really wanna pay a good $100AU for the current gen games when I can get hours of entertainment for under $50AU, playing the older games.

ggnome213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#153 ggnome213
Member since 2010 • 97 Posts

Im 19 in a week, and Ive got a PS1, PS2, XBOX, SNES and N64 hooked up. I didnt actually own a game console before I got given a PS2, on release, for Xmas. So the main reason I get into the retro gaming is because I am playing all the old gems that I missed out on, that and I dont really wanna pay a good $100AU for the current gen games when I can get hours of entertainment for under $50AU, playing the older games.

morphies_emu
How did you get them all hooked up at once? I only have my PlayStation 2 and a digital cable box hooked up to my television set. :
Avatar image for Emerald_Warrior
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#154 Emerald_Warrior
Member since 2008 • 6581 Posts
[QUOTE="morphies_emu"]

ggnome213
How did you get them all hooked up at once? I only have my PlayStation 2 and a digital cable box hooked up to my television set. :

You can put system-switcher boxes or A/V multi-taps. And use a power strip to plug them all in. That's what I do. All my systems are hooked up to one TV, and I own a a bit more than he does.
ggnome213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#155 ggnome213
Member since 2010 • 97 Posts
[QUOTE="ggnome213"][QUOTE="morphies_emu"]

Emerald_Warrior

You can put system-switcher boxes or A/V multi-taps. And use a power strip to plug them all in. That's what I do. All my systems are hooked up to one TV, and I own a a bit more than he does.

FUUUUUUUUUUUU OoO my brain just 'sploded... ._.
WAJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 WAJ
Member since 2003 • 771 Posts

M3ran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#157 M3ran
Member since 2010 • 686 Posts

im 20,and still can remember the day i played on NES with the classic mario game,i was like woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

i was only maybe 3-4 years old,it was a different dimention for me,i remember i used to move the padsleft and right as i played lol,you guys use to do that too right??:P

Nintendo_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#158 Nintendo_Man
Member since 2003 • 19733 Posts

I am 25