Growing out of gaming?

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

downnice95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 downnice95
Member since 2013 • 152 Posts

Take a step back and do other more productive things in life. Your gaming love will return soon enough

=)

jobosayo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#53 jobosayo
Member since 2014 • 26 Posts

Yeh my view is practically similar to so many of you here. Got into games like League of Legends and the usual classics on the PS3 platform such as GTA recently but then you just get bored after a while. What my friends and I did was whenever we had free time off work and study, one of us would hear about a random new online game in any genre and we would all just try it out for fun and troll in those games for the lols of course haha. Try some games like HoN or EverQuest if you are looking for something similar to LoL or WoW and if you are looking for 2D figurine games and low quality FPS games, try out Maple Story or XShot (highly recommended because of its weird awesomeness haha http://xshot.winneronline.com.au/landing/?ads=katoo4). Overall, it is sad to see so many people getting bored of games so quickly. I remember as a kid, when pokemon yellow, blue and red first came out, I couldn't leave my game boy and game boy colour alone lol.

I-AM-N00B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By I-AM-N00B
Member since 2012 • 470 Posts

If your growing bored of gaming it may be worth taking a break and then trying different genres! When I first started playing games I only really played shooting games, but over the years and more recently in particular I've gave different kinds of games a go and ended up liking them, meaning I have a much better range of games to play when I have the time!