GGD Lounge - The Dead On Arrival Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Daavpuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 0

#1401 Daavpuke
Member since 2009 • 13771 Posts

The pressure of luxury is getting to me. After receiving the wrong Skyrim copy from PR, I now have the proper English version (so 2 Skyrim copies in the same house) and I also received Saints Row The Third with some additional goodies. The only problem is, there's just no time for both.. I played Skyrim for about 10 hours today and am now 15 hours in and I barely fought my first dragon just now. I have about 20 quests in my log I have to do and some are on the other side of the world. This is going to be a while. No idea how I have to combine that with SR as that game is huge too... Is this what rich people have to deal with?

TacticalDesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1402 TacticalDesire
Member since 2010 • 10713 Posts

It's easy being rich. For instance you gotta make sure to drive the right car to the right event. The Benz to the cocktail party, the Bentley to brunch, the Ferrari to the exclusive club.

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#1403 Metamania
Member since 2002 • 12035 Posts

Today, my copy of L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition finally arrived in the mail today. Yet another game to keep me busy!

TacticalDesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1404 TacticalDesire

Today, my copy of L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition finally arrived in the mail today. Yet another game to keep me busy!

Metamania

Are the new missions available in the form of DLC too, and if so you'll have to tell me if they're any good:P I already own a copy of LA Noire, but if the new missions are really great I might consider buying.

c_rakestraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#1405 c_rakestraw  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 14627 Posts

Are the new missions available in the form of DLC too, and if so you'll have to tell me if they're any good:P I already own a copy of LA Noire, but if the new missions are really great I might consider buying.TacticalDesire

I thought the new cases included with that version were just the previously offered ones? Because if so, they should already be available.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#1406 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts

I met the cast of Skyward Sword.

It was cool.

Ghirahim is ****ing creepy.

Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#1407 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts

It was cool.

Haziqonfire

they all look a bit seedy. >.>

Daavpuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1408 Daavpuke
There, I'm done writing a special progress report for Skyrim. Now to sadly take a day off Skyrim in order to start playing Saints Row The Third.
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1409 ExoticAnimal
Member since 2010 • 39796 Posts
Ugh, rule changes are going to suck.
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1410 Metamania

[QUOTE="TacticalDesire"]Are the new missions available in the form of DLC too, and if so you'll have to tell me if they're any good:P I already own a copy of LA Noire, but if the new missions are really great I might consider buying.c_rake

I thought the new cases included with that version were just the previously offered ones? Because if so, they should already be available.

I think C_Rake is right; the missions that are offered within the CE should be available now. I don't think any of them are new. The only thing that I see new are the suits that are included with the CE, such as The Broderick Detective suit, which "boasts your fist fighting capabilities and resilence to damage." Then again, I am not sure IF the suits were originally available in the stand-alone game or not. Also, going back on the missions, they give you five additional cases, which ranges from traffic to arson.

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1411 Metamania

There, I'm done writing a special progress report for Skyrim. Now to sadly take a day off Skyrim in order to start playing Saints Row The Third.Daavpuke

Enjoy Saints Row: The Third man, because it's a blast and it's so much fun! In my opinion, it's one of the best games of this year. No doubt! :)

Daavpuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1412 Daavpuke

[QUOTE="Daavpuke"]There, I'm done writing a special progress report for Skyrim. Now to sadly take a day off Skyrim in order to start playing Saints Row The Third.Metamania

Enjoy Saints Row: The Third man, because it's a blast and it's so much fun! In my opinion, it's one of the best games of this year. No doubt! :)

It's definitely fun from what I did now, but it also has a few issues. Still as a no-holds-barred, simple enjoyment title, it captures sandbox to near perfection.
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1413 ExoticAnimal
God damn it! Car got stolen again. Car got stolen just a little more than a year ago and now this. Was going clothe shopping earlier as i needed new clothes as most of mine are too big now and couldn't find my car at all. Spent at over 1 hour searching for my car on nearby streets and nothing. Can't call the police as my phone is dead right now.
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1414 Metamania

[QUOTE="Metamania"]

[QUOTE="Daavpuke"]There, I'm done writing a special progress report for Skyrim. Now to sadly take a day off Skyrim in order to start playing Saints Row The Third.Daavpuke

It's definitely fun from what I did now, but it also has a few issues. Still as a no-holds-barred, simple enjoyment title, it captures sandbox to near perfection.

Yeah, I've heard from a few other friends that the game has locked up on them or has gotten buggy several times. So far, I've yet to encounter any problems with the game, so maybe I'm just lucky?

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1415 Metamania

God damn it! Car got stolen again. Car got stolen just a little more than a year ago and now this. Was going clothe shopping earlier as i needed new clothes as most of mine are too big now and couldn't find my car at all. Spent at over 1 hour searching for my car on nearby streets and nothing. Can't call the police as my phone is dead right now. ExoticAnimal

Aw crap! Sorry to hear that bro! What will happen next? I'm sure you can find another telephone to use to call the police and submit a report.

Kelayr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1416 Kelayr
Member since 2005 • 61857 Posts
God damn it! Car got stolen again. Car got stolen just a little more than a year ago and now this. Was going clothe shopping earlier as i needed new clothes as most of mine are too big now and couldn't find my car at all. Spent at over 1 hour searching for my car on nearby streets and nothing. Can't call the police as my phone is dead right now. ExoticAnimal
Damn! That really sucks big time. I'm sorry to hear that.
Daavpuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1417 Daavpuke
Dude, really? I can only extend my most humble regrets to you and your kin. That is awful... I'm really sorry that this bad luck befell you twice.
Daavpuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1418 Daavpuke

[QUOTE="Daavpuke"][QUOTE="Metamania"]

Metamania

Yeah, I've heard from a few other friends that the game has locked up on them or has gotten buggy several times. So far, I've yet to encounter any problems with the game, so maybe I'm just lucky?

Yup. But in "good" news. I'm now incapable of making an objective review. Saints Row The Third's playlist is MIND-BLOW-ING! It contains some of my favorite bands like Otep, Dillinger Escape Plan and...SHAI HULUD. Shai goddamned Hulud; the king of misanthropes. Also, the Aqua Teen song, so there's just no way I can review it without bias. My apologies to everyone.
Just-Breathe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1419 Just-Breathe
Member since 2011 • 3130 Posts
Well, I guess no Counter-Strike source today. Ping suddenly got stuck at over 500 and I can't join any servers, been like this for nearly an hour now. Oh, and hi :)
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1420 ExoticAnimal

Aw crap! Sorry to hear that bro! What will happen next? I'm sure you can find another telephone to use to call the police and submit a report.

Metamania
Well I managed to get my phone charged just enough to call the police and they did a search to see if my car was towed or not and nothing came up in the database so they sent an officer to my apartment so I could fill out a report. Tried calling my insurance agent but she wasn't in the office so left a voice message and will call back Monday. [QUOTE="silentexistence"] Damn! That really sucks big time. I'm sorry to hear that.

Dude, really? I can only extend my most humble regrets to you and your kin. That is awful... I'm really sorry that this bad luck befell you twice.Daavpuke
Yea it does. Never thought my car would get stolen once let alone two times in just a little over 1 year. Oh well, just hope my insurance will completely pay for everything. Last time it was a real hassle and got my dad to spend a few hours fighting with them as they wouldn't pay for everything but he got them to do it. Looks like I will need him again. lol
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1421 ExoticAnimal
[QUOTE="Just-Breathe"]Well, I guess no Counter-Strike source today. Ping suddenly got stuck at over 500 and I can't join any servers, been like this for nearly an hour now. Oh, and hi :)

I always wanted to try that game but never did. Still a lot of people playing that?
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1422 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts

It was cool.

Haziqonfire

That you on the far left?

Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1423 Dracula68
You seriously have the worst luck.:( I live in NY and leave my truck running with the keys in it to run into a store momentarily and my truck is always there when I come back out.
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1424 ExoticAnimal
[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"]God damn it! Car got stolen again. Car got stolen just a little more than a year ago and now this. Was going clothe shopping earlier as i needed new clothes as most of mine are too big now and couldn't find my car at all. Spent at over 1 hour searching for my car on nearby streets and nothing. Can't call the police as my phone is dead right now. Dracula68
You seriously have the worst luck.:( I live in NY and leave my truck running with the keys in it to run into a store momentarily and my truck is always there when I come back out.

You're really lucky. Perhaps I should start leaving my door unlocked with the keys in there. lol
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1425 Dracula68

[QUOTE="Dracula68"][QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"]God damn it! Car got stolen again. Car got stolen just a little more than a year ago and now this. Was going clothe shopping earlier as i needed new clothes as most of mine are too big now and couldn't find my car at all. Spent at over 1 hour searching for my car on nearby streets and nothing. Can't call the police as my phone is dead right now. ExoticAnimal

You're really lucky. Perhaps I should start leaving my door unlocked with the keys in there. lol

Is where you live a bad area of Cincy?

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1426 ExoticAnimal

[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"][QUOTE="Dracula68"] You seriously have the worst luck.:( I live in NY and leave my truck running with the keys in it to run into a store momentarily and my truck is always there when I come back out.Dracula68

It sorta is although my apartment is just a few blocks away from campus. Basically I live right next to Over the Rhine which is a large district which is nortorious for high crime. Got this graph from Wikipedia.
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1427 Dracula68

[QUOTE="Dracula68"]

[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"] You're really lucky. Perhaps I should start leaving my door unlocked with the keys in there. lolExoticAnimal

It sorta is although my apartment is just a few blocks away from campus. Basically I live right next to Over the Rhine which is a large district which is nortorious for high crime. Got this graph from Wikipedia.

Wow, that is pretty bad. People tell me I am in a bad area when I tell them where I live but I have had no problems. *knocks on wood*

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1428 ExoticAnimal

Wow, that is pretty bad. People tell me I am in a bad area when I tell them where I live but I have had no problems. *knocks on wood*

Dracula68
I really can't wait to move away to somewhere that has a better neighborhood. So much drug trafficking going on near here so always people I see that are suspicious.
Kelayr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1429 Kelayr
Stay safe, guys. It's pretty safe where I am, so I can't really imagine living somewhere with such a high crime rate.
Just-Breathe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1430 Just-Breathe
Member since 2011 • 3130 Posts
[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"][QUOTE="Just-Breathe"]Well, I guess no Counter-Strike source today. Ping suddenly got stuck at over 500 and I can't join any servers, been like this for nearly an hour now. Oh, and hi :)

I always wanted to try that game but never did. Still a lot of people playing that?

Plenty still. I only keep to one or two servers though. Sorry to hear about your car man.
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#1431 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts

Dracula68

I wish I was that cool.

Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1432 Dracula68

[QUOTE="Dracula68"]

Haziqonfire

I wish I was that cool.

That pic reminded me of a dark elf.
mystic_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#1433 mystic_knight
Member since 2003 • 13801 Posts
[QUOTE="Dracula68"]

[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"] You're really lucky. Perhaps I should start leaving my door unlocked with the keys in there. lolExoticAnimal

Perhaps its time to unleash the animal inside you :P Play it GTA style, go steal cars, shoot random people ( the chance of you hitting a criminal seems exceptionally high in your area....)
Kelayr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1434 Kelayr
[QUOTE="mystic_knight"]Perhaps its time to unleash the animal inside you :P Play it GTA style, go steal cars, shoot random people ( the chance of you hitting a criminal seems exceptionally high in your area....)

What, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em? :P
TacticalDesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1435 TacticalDesire

Wow, that is unfortunate, I remember the first time your car got stolen:S. Best of luck in recovering it and hopefully getting the damn insurance to pay for the damages.

mystic_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#1436 mystic_knight
Member since 2003 • 13801 Posts
[QUOTE="silentexistence"][QUOTE="mystic_knight"]Perhaps its time to unleash the animal inside you :P Play it GTA style, go steal cars, shoot random people ( the chance of you hitting a criminal seems exceptionally high in your area....)

Promoter of (in)justice.
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1437 ExoticAnimal
[QUOTE="mystic_knight"][QUOTE="silentexistence"][QUOTE="mystic_knight"]Perhaps its time to unleash the animal inside you :P Play it GTA style, go steal cars, shoot random people ( the chance of you hitting a criminal seems exceptionally high in your area....)

Promoter of (in)justice.

I'm not a violent person. :|
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1438 ExoticAnimal
SWJ- Hey, do you remember using that image rotater site for your sig? Do you remember what that site was?
ChikaraShref

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1439 ChikaraShref
Member since 2011 • 4721 Posts
SWJ- Hey, do you remember using that image rotater site for your sig? Do you remember what that site was? ExoticAnimal
i think it was signavatar.com. looks right to me, at least. lol
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1440 Dracula68
This thread needs a serious kick in the ass to get jumpstarted. Do we even need this any more?
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1441 ExoticAnimal
This thread needs a serious kick in the ass to get jumpstarted. Do we even need this any more?Dracula68
Looks like someone is lonely. What we need is new people in here.
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1442 Dracula68
[QUOTE="Dracula68"]This thread needs a serious kick in the ass to get jumpstarted. Do we even need this any more?ExoticAnimal

Well what do you propose?
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1443 ExoticAnimal
[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"][QUOTE="Dracula68"]This thread needs a serious kick in the ass to get jumpstarted. Do we even need this any more?Dracula68

Casual dress fridays?
ChikaraShref

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1444 ChikaraShref
Member since 2011 • 4721 Posts
[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"][QUOTE="Dracula68"]This thread needs a serious kick in the ass to get jumpstarted. Do we even need this any more?Dracula68

sexy party?
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1445 ExoticAnimal
[QUOTE="ChikaraShref"][QUOTE="Dracula68"][QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"] Looks like someone is lonely. What we need is new people in here.

sexy party?

Good idea!
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1446 Dracula68
Well we need to send out the bat signal for a Mod to make a new thread. At least you get some new blood for a day or so.
c_rakestraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#1447 c_rakestraw  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 14627 Posts

Well we need to send out the bat signal for a Mod to make a new thread. At least you get some new blood for a day or so.Dracula68

Guess I'll get on that then, unless one of you guys want to make it instead.

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1448 ExoticAnimal

[QUOTE="Dracula68"]Well we need to send out the bat signal for a Mod to make a new thread. At least you get some new blood for a day or so.c_rake

I could make one but not sure if SWJ and Drac will like it. :P
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1449 Dracula68
[QUOTE="c_rake"]

[QUOTE="Dracula68"]Well we need to send out the bat signal for a Mod to make a new thread. At least you get some new blood for a day or so.ExoticAnimal

I could make one but not sure if SWJ and Drac will like it. :P

Why won't we like it? Only thing I could think of is it is against sports somehow?
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1450 ExoticAnimal
[QUOTE="Dracula68"] Why won't we like it? Only thing I could think of is it is against sports somehow?

Yes but scratch that, I'm too lazy to make the thread so c_rake can do it.