GGD Lounge - The Dead On Arrival Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1351 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts
I've got a car again! I'm going to keep riding my bike to school, but grocery store trips are going to be so much easier.:)rragnaar
How can you even begin to do that on a bicycle? Even one basket hooked up to a bike wouldn't be close to enough room.
rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#1352 rragnaar
Member since 2005 • 27023 Posts
[QUOTE="rragnaar"]I've got a car again! I'm going to keep riding my bike to school, but grocery store trips are going to be so much easier.:)Dracula68
How can you even begin to do that on a bicycle? Even one basket hooked up to a bike wouldn't be close to enough room.

I can carry about 40lbs on my bike. I've got a great satchel bag that I empty out every time I'm going to the store. I can fit the heaviest stuff in there and where it on my back and then I balance all my other grocery bags on the handlebars. It isn't a lot of fun, but it is plenty doable.
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1353 Dracula68
[QUOTE="Dracula68"][QUOTE="rragnaar"]I've got a car again! I'm going to keep riding my bike to school, but grocery store trips are going to be so much easier.:)rragnaar

I can carry about 40lbs on my bike. I've got a great satchel bag that I empty out every time I'm going to the store. I can fit the heaviest stuff in there and where it on my back and then I balance all my other grocery bags on the handlebars. It isn't a lot of fun, but it is plenty doable.

I can't even imagine though I bet you get less than a family would :P
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1354 ExoticAnimal
Member since 2010 • 39796 Posts
[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"]Ugh.. RAW was terrible tonight. ChikaraShref
you getting saints row on steam?

Nope. Don't really have any interest in the game at all. Gonna wait for GTA V. I already have my hands full with Skyrim and a few others.
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#1355 Metamania
Member since 2002 • 12035 Posts

^While I am impressed with what Rockstar Games did with GTA V visually, I need to see if they fixed the problems from GTA IV, such as the awful driving and a few sections that I felt derailed the game, such as the pointless dating quests, for example. If they do address those problems in GTA V and polish it up a lot more, I'm inclined to enjoy GTA V to the fullest!

But right now, I'm having a blast with AC Revelatons! I also put in a little time into Halo CE and it's basically the same game ten years ago, but with an updated look. Saints Row 3 and UMC3 will also get some playtime as well. :)

Daavpuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#1356 Daavpuke
Member since 2009 • 13771 Posts
Bethesda sent me Skyrim...in the wrong language again :/ I can't be ungrateful and be pissed about it, but it makes playing in SD even worse when you can't understand fully what's going on. Haven't been able to play a lot. Plus it comes with 0 instructions and blabla, GUH. I feel like such an ingrateful **** to have remarks about this glorious opportunity...
xxKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1357 xxKai
Member since 2011 • 2689 Posts

[QUOTE="xxKai"][QUOTE="ChikaraShref"]especially MvCMetamania

So looking forward to this one :3 Yoshimitsu all the way

Yoshimitsu in MVC3? Wha? :P

loooooool I meant looking forward to UmVc + SFxTekken XD AND THEN yoshimitsu all the way :3 Also, Soulcaliber lol
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1358 Metamania

So cool! This morning, I found out that my copy of L.A. Noire CE finally shipped out from Amazon. Yay!

TacticalDesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1359 TacticalDesire
Member since 2010 • 10713 Posts

Hmm, well my Birthday is today, was given the Assassin's Creed Revelations Signature Edition:)

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1360 ExoticAnimal

Hmm, well my Birthday is today, was given the Assassin's Creed Revelations Signature Edition:)

TacticalDesire
Happy Birthday little guy! :P How old are you? 17?
ChikaraShref

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1361 ChikaraShref
Member since 2011 • 4721 Posts
[QUOTE="ChikaraShref"][QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"]Ugh.. RAW was terrible tonight. ExoticAnimal
you getting saints row on steam?

Nope. Don't really have any interest in the game at all. Gonna wait for GTA V. I already have my hands full with Skyrim and a few others.

its probably gonna be my GOTY. considering UC3 and AC came out recently, that's saying a LOT.
TacticalDesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1362 TacticalDesire

[QUOTE="TacticalDesire"]

ExoticAnimal

Happy Birthday little guy! :P How old are you? 17?

Yuppp:)

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1363 ExoticAnimal
[QUOTE="ChikaraShref"] its probably gonna be my GOTY. considering UC3 and AC came out recently, that's saying a LOT.

UC3 is overrated by pretty much every site. Still a really good game but not as great as it could have been. I'm loving Skyrim but give the nod to Dark Souls. It's much more rewarding to defeat a boss in DS than it is to slay dragons in Skyrim.

Yuppp:)

TacticalDesire
So what are you doing today?
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1364 Dracula68

TacticalDesire
Happy Birthday! [QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"] Happy Birthday little guy! :P How old are you? 17?

Little guy? What are you his big brother?
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1365 ExoticAnimal
[QUOTE="Dracula68"] Little guy? What are you his big brother?

Would you rather me have said son?
ChikaraShref

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1366 ChikaraShref
[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"][QUOTE="ChikaraShref"] its probably gonna be my GOTY. considering UC3 and AC came out recently, that's saying a LOT.

UC3 is overrated by pretty much every site. Still a really good game but not as great as it could have been. I'm loving Skyrim but give the nod to Dark Souls. It's much more rewarding to defeat a boss in DS than it is to slay dragons in Skyrim

yeah, UC3 is good, but it just feels like its missing something =/ i still love it tho. but saints row is soooo much better. lol and batman AA was my goty in '09, i actually like arkham city a LOT more than that one, and SR3 still wins out ;)
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1367 Metamania

TacticalDesire

Happy birthday man! I hope you enjoy AC Revelations! It's so awesome right now. :)

Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1368 Dracula68
[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"][QUOTE="Dracula68"] Little guy? What are you his big brother?

Would you rather me have said son?

How about buddy, friend, mate, etc?
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1369 ExoticAnimal
[QUOTE="ChikaraShref"] yeah, UC3 is good, but it just feels like its missing something =/ i still love it tho. but saints row is soooo much better. lol and batman AA was my goty in '09, i actually like arkham city a LOT more than that one, and SR3 still wins out ;)

That good?[QUOTE="Dracula68"] How about buddy, friend, mate, etc?

No way gramps. :P
ChikaraShref

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1370 ChikaraShref
[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"][QUOTE="ChikaraShref"] yeah, UC3 is good, but it just feels like its missing something =/ i still love it tho. but saints row is soooo much better. lol and batman AA was my goty in '09, i actually like arkham city a LOT more than that one, and SR3 still wins out ;)

That good?

to me, at least. a buddy of mine i work with feels the same way, actually. you should get it so we can do co-op ;)
ChikaraShref

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1371 ChikaraShref
[QUOTE="ChikaraShref"][QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"][QUOTE="ChikaraShref"] yeah, UC3 is good, but it just feels like its missing something =/ i still love it tho. but saints row is soooo much better. lol and batman AA was my goty in '09, i actually like arkham city a LOT more than that one, and SR3 still wins out ;)

That good?

to me, at least. a buddy of mine i work with feels the same way, actually. you should get it so we can do co-op ;)

the thing is, unlike 99% of games these days, it doesn't take itself overly serious and is just plain FUN
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1372 ExoticAnimal
[QUOTE="ChikaraShref"][QUOTE="ChikaraShref"][QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"] That good?

the thing is, unlike 99% of games these days, it doesn't take itself overly serious and is just plain FUN

I'll wait for a Steam deal when it goes for less than $10 assuming that you got it from Steam.
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1373 Dracula68
Guys, with the tons and tons of games you all buy on sale through steam how many have you played for more than say 5 hours...estimate?
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1374 ExoticAnimal
Guys, with the tons and tons of games you all buy on sale through steam how many have you played for more than say 5 hours...estimate?Dracula68
I've played quite a few for more than 5 hours.
ChikaraShref

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1375 ChikaraShref
[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"][QUOTE="ChikaraShref"][QUOTE="ChikaraShref"] to me, at least. a buddy of mine i work with feels the same way, actually. you should get it so we can do co-op ;)

I'll wait for a Steam deal when it goes for less than $10 assuming that you got it from Steam.

yeah, i have it on steam. i couldn't wait for this one, though. lol.
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1376 Dracula68

[QUOTE="Dracula68"]Guys, with the tons and tons of games you all buy on sale through steam how many have you played for more than say 5 hours...estimate?ExoticAnimal

number of games compared to games bought or %?

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1377 ExoticAnimal

[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"][QUOTE="Dracula68"]Guys, with the tons and tons of games you all buy on sale through steam how many have you played for more than say 5 hours...estimate?Dracula68

I counted 11 games out of 70 games. :P
ChikaraShref

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1378 ChikaraShref
[QUOTE="Dracula68"]

[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"] I've played quite a few for more than 5 hours.ExoticAnimal

I counted 11 games out of 70 games. :P

i counted around 27 out of too many to count. lol.
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1379 Dracula68

i counted around 27 out of too many to count. lol.ChikaraShref

Your numbers sound closer to how it would be for me if I bought them.

ChikaraShref

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1380 ChikaraShref

[QUOTE="ChikaraShref"]i counted around 27 out of too many to count. lol.Dracula68

either way, i love having options lol. not to mention there's some i just didn't like or else i would've played them more.
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1381 Dracula68

[QUOTE="Dracula68"]

[QUOTE="ChikaraShref"]i counted around 27 out of too many to count. lol.ChikaraShref

either way, i love having options lol. not to mention there's some i just didn't like or else i would've played them more.

I bought all of popcaps games one black friday recently and I will say I maybe played 5% of them more than 5 hours but it was such a steal I had to get them. Came out to like 2 bucks a game.

ChikaraShref

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1382 ChikaraShref
[QUOTE="Dracula68"]

[QUOTE="ChikaraShref"]i counted around 27 out of too many to count. lol.ChikaraShref

*scrolls down to TF2* "331.8 hrs on record" *sigh.....
ChikaraShref

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1383 ChikaraShref

[QUOTE="ChikaraShref"][QUOTE="Dracula68"]

Dracula68

I bought all of popcaps games one black friday recently and I will say I maybe played 5% of them more than 5 hours but it was such a steal I had to get them. Came out to like 2 bucks a game.

when you look at what you would've spend normal price on games you would've bought at full price, it'd still probably end up costing you less tho. thats why i don't hate myself as much as i could for buying so much from steam.
ChikaraShref

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1384 ChikaraShref
Daav looks different than i thought he would...not in a bad way or anything, just not what i expected. (check out his saints row article for the photo)
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1385 Metamania

With all the games I bought, I am trying to give them equal measure. I started playing AC Revelations yesterday and I just got done with a 2-hour session of Saints Row 3...so awesome!

TacticalDesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1386 TacticalDesire

Thanks for the Birthday wishes guys, and Exotic what should I call you now, not so wise, older mentor?:D Also I've got to decide which game to start Arkham City, or Revelations hmm.

TacticalDesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1387 TacticalDesire

Btw, does anything know anything about recovering data off of a dead 360 harddrive?

Kelayr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1388 Kelayr
Member since 2005 • 61857 Posts
I can't wait to work through the stack of PS3 games I bought recently, but first I have my exams to deal with. I'm just itching to get started on Dark Souls, though... Oh, and I really should get Saints Row: The Third. Had an absolute blast with Saints Row 2.
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1389 Metamania

Thanks for the Birthday wishes guys, and Exotic what should I call you now, not so wise, older mentor?:D Also I've got to decide which game to start Arkham City, or Revelations hmm.

TacticalDesire

Either way, either game is going to keep you busy for months! :)

yagr_zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#1390 yagr_zero
Member since 2006 • 27850 Posts
Halo Anniversary brings back so many good memories.
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1391 starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts

[QUOTE="TacticalDesire"]

Metamania

Either way, either game is going to keep you busy for months! :)

so true. awesome games! tho i'm waiting for christmas for revelations.
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1392 Dracula68

so true. awesome games! tho i'm waiting for christmas for revelations.starwarsjunky

Yuck back to that huge and obnixious sig? Go back to your other account!

starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1393 starwarsjunky

[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"]so true. awesome games! tho i'm waiting for christmas for revelations.Dracula68

Yuck back to that sexy and awesome sig? keep it up!

don't mind if i do! thanks for the compliment :D
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1394 ExoticAnimal
[QUOTE="Dracula68"]

[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"]so true. awesome games! tho i'm waiting for christmas for revelations.starwarsjunky

If Drac didn't say anything, I wouldn't have noticed that u were using ur older account.
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1395 starwarsjunky

[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"][QUOTE="Dracula68"]

ExoticAnimal

If Drac didn't say anything, I wouldn't have noticed that u were using ur older account.

i just wanna get it to 22222 before i completely stop using it lol

starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1396 starwarsjunky
ugh. the occupy pittsburgh bastards are apparently gonna be trying to close one the major bridges here...
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1397 ExoticAnimal
ugh. the occupy pittsburgh bastards are apparently gonna be trying to close one the major bridges here...starwarsjunky
What for?
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1398 Dracula68
[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"]ugh. the occupy pittsburgh bastards are apparently gonna be trying to close one the major bridges here...ExoticAnimal
What for?

Take over the city!
ChikaraShref

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1399 ChikaraShref
[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"][QUOTE="starwarsjunky"]ugh. the occupy pittsburgh bastards are apparently gonna be trying to close one the major bridges here...Dracula68
What for?

Take over the city!

yeah, pretty much...
rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#1400 rragnaar
Member since 2005 • 27023 Posts
I got a copy of Adobe CS5 today. Life is good.:)