JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#51 JukedSolid
Member since 2006 • 991 Posts
I think the best word to describe FFX-2 would be...dorky haha. Some FF games have this kinda tense feeling that really makes you think you're saving the world. That one does not haha. I had no money for games way back when those were out and my parents weren't the type of parents that would buy them for me, so I played the entire game on loan from a friend that had played it a long time ago. Thus, I don't own a PS2 and can't replay it :P That alone kinda makes me want my own copy. I think that thus far, KHII was my favorite. For some reason I just could not get enough of the gameplay. So far I've only played I, II, and BBS and I pretty much enjoyed all of them.
Avatar image for Lightning__Evil
Lightning__Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#52 Lightning__Evil
Member since 2010 • 4483 Posts

I've somewhat changed my mind now that the new screens are out and they are actually redrawn and updated graphics rather than simply allowing the old blocky PS2 original graphics work on an HD screen. Its a true HD update and not just a quick conversion allowing it to work on the HD consoles. I'm probably getting it now though upon release or later will depend on my money situation around its time of release.

As for the KH games, I want to beat 2 at some point. This first time I played vacation and work got in the way and created a bit of a gap and I hate long gaps when I'm seriously working on the game. That and I was kinda at a point where all I was really doing was revisting previous worlds. That also annoyed me in BBS since it was the same worlds for all three characters but I did finish that one. 3D was probably my favorite out of them, the worlds were all quite different, TWEWY was a nice addition, and I liked the combat and especially the switching between Sora and Riku. I shouldn't say I dislike Sora cause I don't but at the same time I'd rather play as any of the other key blade wielders :P 

JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#53 JukedSolid
Member since 2006 • 991 Posts
The only reason I would really want to play as Sora rather than anyone else was because of his "limit break" forms in KHII. Especially the silver one. It was just so strong and the attacks looked so awesome that I never got tired of it :P
Avatar image for Lightning__Evil
Lightning__Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#54 Lightning__Evil
Member since 2010 • 4483 Posts
That would be his special ability then. I just prefer the other characters more either for appearance, fighting style, or personality. Sora's clothes strike me as a little odd and its hard to keep up with his always up and eternal friendship type attitude. If you get a chance try to play 3D at some point, it seems like it had a lot of useful information and stuff that'll be important for KH3 when we finally get that.