Lucarita26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#1 Lucarita26
Member since 2011 • 107 Posts

580_final-fantasy-vii-200804300438567861 Final fantasy VII is the greatest retro game that we can play on PSone game console, who still has this game console on his own can play the original game on ours PSone to play the game. We can also download this retro classic game at the catagory the PSone classic on ours PS3, PSvita and PSVita. So the game is greatest and biggest game on the serie, the game is on three parts with Final fantasy VII: Crisis core, Final fantasy VII (PSone) there goes my review about and Final fantasy VII: Advent childeren (DVD). These are the parts on the Final fantasy VII goes about.

»The story«
Cloud is a ex soldier who want to save the world and there is one serial murder who hates the world, there is a flower girl who are the chosen one from the Ancients on the world and she must save the world with her ability of Lifestream. Her name is Aerith, Sephiroth is also Ancient who want to kill and everything to destroy the world with the living things on the world. Shinra is the company who want to rule the world and they are from Midgar, the place where game starts with Cloud and Barret to make a war against the Shinra company, because the Shinra company is the one want to rule the world, Saphiroth is a Ancient and also Aerith is the same, But they have the difference of them mission on his own plans. Aerith want to save the world with Cloud and his friends, but Saphiroth want to destroy whole the world. Tifa, Cloud and Saphiroth lives in Nibelheim. There is a mystical mountain named mount Nibel and there is Corel reactor. There can be find the cyber or like of that mother of Sephiroth named Jenova!

»Gameplay 'n battle system«
The gameplay of the game is great to play the game. The game is easy to understand and playable with everything, but there is one thing if you want to beat the game quickly then you can do that and it's not 100% beated the game if you know what all the story about. To beat the game by 100% then you must do everything and that's very hard to do, you must have everything and don't miss every events to beat the game 100% and that's why is the game very hard to beat the game completely!

The battles are on the game is the turn based RPG, that's means the game is simply to give comment and let them attack to the monsters or enemies like a boss of your fighters on the game. You must give the order and they do the exact the order what you give them, but you can activate some new weapons and magic or more comments with weapon and armor slot to give some materias. Materias are the some like crystals to have more abilities to use on the game, but they can be leveled up to master and if you have the same of that materias with master level and it's the same the you can sell it for more gil (money) to have more and you can have more stuff with it.

Limit break on the battles, these are the comment that can be loaded on the bar when they will attacked via the monsters and enemies to build you limit bar to use the limit break. This one is with levels, the last level is level four and there is the ultimate limit break. There is someone who can't own the ultimate limit break and her name is Aeris. Because she will be killed from the other ancient named Sephiroth, so that's why she can't reach that one!
FFVIIbattlexample.jpg»Graphic 'n Physic«
The game is not good on the graphic, because the character design is not good finished. The have no mouth on the PSone version, but on the PC version have they a mouth and the mouth don't move. That was sadly so bad on the graphics. The world map is simple and not physical perfect, the graphics and physics are not combinate perfectly. The game is great, if they was good then was the game strongest game on the serie ever!

»Music 'n sound«
The music is great to listen and you can even experience the happening on the game but the game's music is not 100%, it's good to hear the music and then you can even (maybe) know when gonna be happen on the game. On the sound is perfect, but one thing on giving comment by do something on the game is annoying with arrow (hand) sound. If we can take the sound off only the sound of the menu and I want to set off the sound of the arrow (hand) because that irritating me very much.
original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1»To beat the game completely!«
If you want to beat the game completely, then you must find some secret history about your characters that you play on the game. Even you can know about the secret history about Cloud and his best friend named Zack. He the best friend of Cloud was killed by the soldiers of Shinra company at the near of Midgar. Then was Cloud crying and promised to his dead friend that he want to take revenge of him, then he starts his journey to take his wrath of his dead friend Zack and joined the avalance group, the leader of that group is Barret. That was the explain what I mean, there is much more information that you must know everything and with the secret informations and story about the characters that you play with. There is much more about, you can find and fight against the ultimate weapons on the desert and underwater to take the special items for something special. If you want to beat the game then you must find some like that and more secret events to do, that's why the game so very hard to beat and find them then you'll beat the game completely!

»Conclusion«
The game is great to play and you want to have perfect game on your PSVita and PS3 to play it again, then you can play the game again. If you never played the game, just do and play the game if you want to. I can tell you that you love the game when you play the first time if you're truly are the fan of Final fantasy and RPG game. So please try this game and you love the game either if you're the really fan of Final fantasy and RPG!

»Plus points«
+ Easy to play!
+ Music of experience!
+ Boss fights, very challenging!
+ Have fun with mini games at Gold soucer!
+ Buy new weapons, materias and armors!

»Min points«
- Arrow (hand) sound on the menu!
- Graphincs.

»FINAL SCORE«
7.0 Awesome game of the series of Final fantasy!

savepspffvii.jpg

DannyBoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 DannyBoes
Member since 2010 • 123 Posts
I must say. You told much of the game. Not 2 many spoilers alerts. But still there is a kind of thing you forgot. That is the remastered version of the game. There is much that is not here. What charakters are more in there. I don't want to tell some things in the game. But that will be like a spoilers. But I am wondering that if there are more downloads for the Ps3, PSP and PSVita. Maybe for a future and good idea for make more a good work for you as a let's play. That you buy something that you can record the games. I am using Roxio game Capture and a Dazzle Game Capture. But still and if it'st to much. You can maybe buy the remastered version and record that with something. I really want to see you play the game bro. I don't know something will work that you can play and record. By the way: Are you planning to make a review of a game. I don't have more to tell. So until next time bro.
Lucarita26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#3 Lucarita26
Member since 2011 • 107 Posts
I must say. You told much of the game. Not 2 many spoilers alerts. But still there is a kind of thing you forgot. That is the remastered version of the game. There is much that is not here. What charakters are more in there. I don't want to tell some things in the game. But that will be like a spoilers. But I am wondering that if there are more downloads for the Ps3, PSP and PSVita. Maybe for a future and good idea for make more a good work for you as a let's play. That you buy something that you can record the games. I am using Roxio game Capture and a Dazzle Game Capture. But still and if it'st to much. You can maybe buy the remastered version and record that with something. I really want to see you play the game bro. I don't know something will work that you can play and record. By the way: Are you planning to make a review of a game. I don't have more to tell. So until next time bro.DannyBoes
Okay thankies very much for your comment on my retroview brother Danny, I'm thinking for the review about the game. But about what game don't know yet brother Danny!
JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 JukedSolid
Member since 2006 • 991 Posts

Okay thankies very much for your comment on my retroview brother Danny, I'm thinking for the review about the game. But about what game don't know yet brother Danny!Lucarita26
You should do FFVIII now that you've done VII !

D3dr0_0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 232

#5 D3dr0_0
Member since 2008 • 3530 Posts
Final Fantasy VII is what jump started the JRPGs popularity in consoles even though there were great RPGs in SNES and the Genesis.
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts
Final Fantasy VII is my most favorite in the series. I don't get tired with it. :D
Avatar image for Lightning__Evil
Lightning__Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#7 Lightning__Evil
Member since 2010 • 4483 Posts
I still haven't beaten VII. I've beaten Crisis Core and seen Advent Children complete but I just have trouble sticking with VII. I really should at some point but I think the graphics are the biggest barrier for me trying to go back and play it. I didn't get into the FFs till the mid 00s and I started with the Xs so going back farther sometimes cause difficulty in me sticking with something. Then again I bought them all so I need to get on that. Maybe after I finish with the new Tomb Raider I'll go back to the classic FFs ;)
JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 JukedSolid
I completely understand what you mean. I started with X also, and when I play the older ones, the colors hurt my eyes haha. It's like watching a movie from the mid 70's where all the colors have that weird yellow tint to it.
Lightning__Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Lightning__Evil
Yeah thats exactly what it is. Games from the Sega Genesis don't bug me but then again those have nostalgia. Idk what it is :P
D3dr0_0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 D3dr0_0
Yeah thats exactly what it is. Games from the Sega Genesis don't bug me but then again those have nostalgia. Idk what it is :PLightning__Evil
2D games age better than older 3D.
Lightning__Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Lightning__Evil
I'll certainly agree to that, also I think older 3D with solid colors ages better than those with granier or transitional colors do.
D3dr0_0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 D3dr0_0
I think VIII & IX aged better than VII since VII is too polygonal.
Lightning__Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Lightning__Evil
I still haven't tried VIII even though I have it, I'll agree with that about IX though. I think it helps too that IX wasn't exactly going for a realistic kind of world unlike VII.
JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 JukedSolid
If you ever play VIII, they went for waaaaaaay realistic. First final fantasy where the people don't look like puppets for one. I've always thought Squall's fashion sense was quite appealing as well which was also new for FF. There's quite a difference in technological advancements per region though haha. Like supersoldiers over on this continent, dirt farmers on that one ;)
D3dr0_0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 D3dr0_0
Hahaha Dirt farmers. They might as well be compared to Esthar.
JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 JukedSolid
Never underestimate dirt farmers dude. They're like idiots. They drag you down to their level and then destroy you with experience. lol
Lightning__Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Lightning__Evil
For whatever reason the comment about dirt farmers reminded me of "Dale and Tucker vs Evil." If you haven't seen that movie then think about checking it out, albeit its a bit outlandish and hard to get into. The premise is basically a group of college kids think these two red necks are deranged killers or something and then out of no where everyone starts randomly dying. It can be a bit of a grisly comedy but its pretty exceptional. Enough of my rambling on that, I'm thinking of trying to play more of the older FFs after I finish Far Cry 3(hopefully before Tuesday) and then the new Tomb Raider.
JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 JukedSolid

huh, I haven't heard of it! but I usually enjoy morbid comedy so maybe I'll check it out.  Far Cry 3 haha. Those freaking dogs O_O

Lightning__Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Lightning__Evil
Those dogs really were annoying but I beat it so its over now. That movie is on netflix if you have netflix. My VII journey is maybe halfway complete in that I've beaten Crisis Core and seen Advent Children Complete. I realize that isn't quite half but still :P
JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 JukedSolid
I loooved crisis core. I mean I really like the action rpg combo, but the story was just really great. Zack was awesome and the small parts Cloud was involved were quite endearing. Perhaps, dare I say it, adorkable. lol. and even though you see the ending coming, dang it sure was intense.
D3dr0_0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 D3dr0_0
As soon as I beat Crisis Core I ordered VII. It's a shame SE didn't follow up with a remake after it.
JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 JukedSolid
there are few games that I think an update in graphics would make a huge difference for it, but that one definitely could. That's probably why so many fans were going crazy with ff7 remake rumors for a while.
Lightning__Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Lightning__Evil
I agree with you on the remake. That was one thing that kinda annoyed me after beatin Crisis Core, which was about 2 monthes ago. I just finished this great looking and action oriented game and it wants me to continue with the sequel thats what 16 years old by this point. VII is ready for an update, they don't need to really mess with any of the game mechanics just bring it into this generation. As far as remakes go I would say that I hold a lot of regard for the remake of the first resident evil, true I'm an avid RE fan but even so they did everything right when it came to that remake and that is what VII could use. Also, not just an HD upward conversion, a remake.
D3dr0_0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 D3dr0_0
Ocarina of Time got a little graphic update even though they really should have made an HD remake on the Wii U. So I think it's time for VII to get one too.
JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 JukedSolid
Yeah they're giving that title to windwaker, although most of us LoZ fans wanted majora's mask to get a face lift instead. It was probably easier for them to do windwaker though because it doesn't need that many touchups. The original graphics were pretty darn good as is.
Lightning__Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Lightning__Evil
I'm not a huge Zelda fan but even from what I've heard about the games I agree with you that majora's mask would have been the better choice though not necessarily easier. That's another series I need to plan cause my LoZ experience is playing some of Twilight Princess which is made even worse considering I have TP, MM, and OofT. :P
D3dr0_0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 D3dr0_0
I'm pretty sure if they saved OoT for the Wii U instead of the 3DS it would have boost sales by a considerable amount. I think Wind Waker doesn't even need a remake yet, but not that much people played it since Gamecube didn't sell so well.
JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 JukedSolid
I'm pretty sure if they saved OoT for the Wii U instead of the 3DS it would have boost sales by a considerable amount. I think Wind Waker doesn't even need a remake yet, but not that much people played it since Gamecube didn't sell so well.D3dr0_0
Well 4.6 million worldwide. Many people bought a cube just so they could play that game. That or SSB melee. WW really is one of the best LoZ games. Link to the Past was my first console game ever, so it holds a special place in my heart haha. I've almost played all of them minus a few of the handheld games. L.E. you should definitely play them and then give your opinion of how OoT compares to TP. I'm curious how a newbie would describe it because all the criticisms I've heard are from people who talk about how revolutionary OoT was 'at the time' and how the others are just copies. Personally I think the newer games are much better than OoT and I'm a super fan.
D3dr0_0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 D3dr0_0
[QUOTE="D3dr0_0"]I'm pretty sure if they saved OoT for the Wii U instead of the 3DS it would have boost sales by a considerable amount. I think Wind Waker doesn't even need a remake yet, but not that much people played it since Gamecube didn't sell so well.JukedSolid
Well 4.6 million worldwide. Many people bought a cube just so they could play that game. That or SSB melee. WW really is one of the best LoZ games. Link to the Past was my first console game ever, so it holds a special place in my heart haha. I've almost played all of them minus a few of the handheld games. L.E. you should definitely play them and then give your opinion of how OoT compares to TP. I'm curious how a newbie would describe it because all the criticisms I've heard are from people who talk about how revolutionary OoT was 'at the time' and how the others are just copies. Personally I think the newer games are much better than OoT and I'm a super fan.

My first game I remember playing was A Link to the Past too. I think TP is a great game I never knew people disliked it until I got on the internet.
JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 JukedSolid
It is a great game. I thought the world was great and I loved the dungeons themselves. I remember being really stumped for a while on the ice mansion on snowpeak and that rarely happens to me with Zelda games anymore since I'm so used to the puzzles they employ. That made me happy the dungeons put up a challenge. I dunno I really just think its people like that Tom McShea guy here on gamespot that set their expectations so high that they're probably never happy with any game
Lightning__Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Lightning__Evil
I know what you mean, so people can get really hooked on certain aspects of a game and then they just ruin the whole experience for themselves. I play for the story or the characters usually and if it doesn't have either than something needs to be pretty entertaining about it for my tastes. That sounds really harsh, I enjoy pretty much any game I pick up :P
JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 JukedSolid
no that totally makes sense. I need to have at least one character that I really enjoy. If the whole cast is meh than I have a hard time enjoying it. That goes for movies and books too.
Lightning__Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Lightning__Evil
Same here, I would say if I had to describe my interest in games/movies/books its very much character driven. That can get me into trouble with some things though because then I start putting myself in a characters position and can get really worked up over whatever is going on in the story and its not good when something in a story can have such an impactful effect upon my RL mood or personality. I remember the one time last summer I was literally depressed for 2/3 days from what happened to the character I was experiencing in a story I'd been reading.
JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 JukedSolid
woah! what book? and or comic or whatever. If you got that invested, then I might be interested.
Lightning__Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Lightning__Evil
No it was really well written fanfiction. Considering it was a Twilight fanfiction though and a guyxguy pairing I don't think you'd want to read it. If you do want a great fantasy read then I suggest the Night Angel Trilogy. It mainly follows an orphan who apprentices with a wetboy(assassin who can use magic as well) and then that grows into ancient magic, wars between nations and the story takes in depth looks at at least 30+ of the characters. Its very rich and enthralling.
JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 JukedSolid
you want to know a great show to watch when you're feeling down? Adventure Time. I can't feel sad after that show haha
Lightning__Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Lightning__Evil
I wouldn't know as I've never seen it. Come to think of it I don't really have a make me happy sort of show. I usually just watch anime or the walking dead occasionally a TV sitcom like Big Bang Theory or 2 Broke Girls. Then again I don't even have tv while at school :P
JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 JukedSolid
I hardly ever touch my normal TV anymore except for gaming or netflix. The rest I just watch on my comp. Why slog through commercials you know?
JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 JukedSolid
I really recommend adventure time though. Insanity on a stick.
Lightning__Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Lightning__Evil
I'll consider it though insanity isn't really to my taste. I need to get out more :P Ok we're getting off track here. What can we talk about with VII... Cloud crossdressing? Right? Wrong? Would you consider it under his circumstances? :P
JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 JukedSolid
I think he could have taken a room full of goons. Since the scene ended up with them threatening a pervy slumlord anyway, what's a few extra cracked skulls? Your turn!
Lightning__Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Lightning__Evil
I agree with you there, it really wasn't necessary and he could've taked them no problem. I think it would take a lot of convincing from close friends to get me to try that and thats only if it was in an enclosed setting not out in public. Good thing I don't know any friends who would try and force me to do that :P
JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 JukedSolid
I would never ever in a million years be able to pull something like that off hahaha. If you have older siblings, then you know they try to use you as their personal doll when you're young. I always pulled the barrettes and ties my sisters put in my hair out immediately haha. Something in my very nature rebels against dressing in anything that crosses over gender boundaries. Not to mention I think I would make a horribly ugly girl and I'm extremely glad I was born with a Y chromosome :P
Lightning__Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Lightning__Evil
I'm open to it but like I said it would take convincing more so since its an unknown. I kinda don't like how we apply such gender identities to something like clothing or certain habits. Then again I don't want guys suddenly walking around in heels or skirts or anything. I just think people should be free to wear what they feel comfortable wearing and also that its kinda annoying that girls can pretty much where anything labeled as for girls or guys while guys have fewer clothing choices. Ugh we're getting off topic again, we're notorious for that :P
JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 JukedSolid
yeah I know we are huh? lol. well take this for example. The little neighbor boy next door plays dress up with his sister all the time and he really likes it. I scratch my head at that and remember how I was nothing like that as a kid, but settle for a "if he's having fun what does it matter right?" I'd like to take your previous statement about gender identities a little further though. It makes sense that those identities get formed in the first place because men and women really are more separate than people like to recognize. Not just physically either. What gets me is that when those identities and trends are formed, there's only a limited range of what's acceptable. That if you don't conform to those boundaries you must be "this" or "that" other than just a normal man or woman. I don't like labels and the expected behaviors associated with them.
Lightning__Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Lightning__Evil

I agree about the labels that we assign to things but not so sure about the forming of identities then again I'm in agreement as my issue there is with those that try to box people in or not accept them for being themselves even if they test those boundaries. Sorry I know that was somewhat round about and long winded but hopefully it makes sense. I'm not sure how OT or personal I want to make this but it just seems very relevent to my current life.

I dealt with uncertainty for years over my sexuality and within the last year I came to terms with and accepted that I'm gay Actually I just came out to my parents today. Honestly, I don't know anyone else who is gay nor have I been with another guy but I'm already worried about labels and such. There are so many labels applied to gays or other masculine/feminine labels that I'm bringing into question lately, I guess since I'm kinda confused with how everything is in reality. And although I already stated I'm not into crossdressing personally and don't expect to become some I've always been kinda envious of women's boots. Idk why they just look strong yet comfortable or something. I'll shut up now, I already feel kinda worried that I may be judged but even still I'm the way I am and can't help it, its not a choice. 

JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 JukedSolid

dude don't worry about being judged from me at all. Not my job. I do feel like I should be honest with you since you told me something very personal and I really respect that. I'm a Christian. Before you run away screaming, I just want to say that probably lots of things people say about Christians and how they feel about homosexuals is wrong. God and Jesus love everybody no matter what. That's what I believe and what my religion says. That's all I'll say about that. I get worried too when I tell people that they'll think I'm some bigot mystical when Christianity is supposed to be the most loving and accepting way of life there is. I'm not going to try to convert you or anything, and I'm not going to pretend I'm perfect either.  I'm definitely not the kind of person to turn a public website where I talk about my hobbies into an altar call.  Pretty sure people wouldn't appreciate that :P  

Lightning__Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Lightning__Evil

Thanks for understanding or not judging I guess. Also, know worries, both my parents are Roman Catholic and I was raised as such, yes I know that isn't the same as Christian but they seem to share the same view or act similarly in many cases and this is one of those topics. Just as you won't turn this into an altar call I'm gonna stop there too since I don't want to turn this game chat site into an overly personal or support center, I just kinda had that on my mind lately with all thats been going on.

They announced today that X-2 was also getting the HD treatment along with X. Yet VII fans have wanted an update for how long... 

JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 JukedSolid
Yeah sounds good. but hey, just in case you ever feel like you need somebody to talk to about that kinda stuff, feel free to PM me. you probably don't need it, but I find it always helps to have somebody extra in your corner :) wut...so LAME hahaha. honestly the lamest part about FFX-2 was the gratuitous fanservice >_< The gameplay was actually pretty fun sometimes. Still, I really don't think that it needs a retexture. oh well, I'm assuaging my square-hate by finally getting to play KH 358/2 days. I'll play chain of memories after that!
Lightning__Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Lightning__Evil

Thanks Juked, I appreciate it and I'll keep that in mind ;)

I enjoyed X-2 but I agree that the fan service was over the top but not too over the top. I mean we aren't talking High school of the dead over the top here :P I'm still undecided about the X/X-2 HD updates. They are the final mixes but even still I have the regular versions that work just fine on my PS2 I don't really need the HD update. I haven't finished 358/2 days or Chain of Memories. I got bored with both of them but then again thats actually pretty common with me and KH. I enjoy the series and have played all the games but I tend to lose interest over time or something cause I've only finished the first, BBS, and 3D :PÂ