Rhythm Heaven Megamix Announced For 3DS
New title features minigames from the series' history and 30 new ones.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
The Outer Worlds Devs Show Us Some Hilarious Early Game Quests Fortnite Deletes Itself | The End Event Gameplay (With Black Hole) Top New Games Releasing On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- October 13-19, 2019 Pokemon Sword & Shield Brings Back Fat Pikachu - GS News Update Fortnite Chapter 2 Update Brings New Map, Battle Pass, & More - GS News Update AHS: 1984 - Episode 5 "Red Dawn" Breakdown Fortnite Chapter 2: Search The Letter 'O' In The Secret Loading Screen Outer Wilds comes to PS4 | GameSpot Live Pokemon Go November 2019 Community Day Details - GS News Update Red Dead Redemption 2 - PC Environmental Showcase Trailer Pushing Overwatch On Switch To The Limit | Total Mayhem
As detailed in the Nintendo Direct on March 4, it will contain over 100 rhythm games, 70 of which have been "carefully selected from previous titles in the series."
According to Nintendo, Rhythm Heaven Megamix is drawing from the best of the original GameBoy Advance title, Rhythhm Tengoku, which was never released outside of Japan.
Nintendo's Direct even featured a number of additional announcements. Take a look at it all using the links below.
- Star Fox Zero on Wii U Comes With Second Game Project Guard
- Super Mario Maker Getting More Items, Including Keys
- Fire Emblem/SMT Crossover Game Gets Official US Title
- New Paper Mario for Wii U Confirmed
- Learn How to Drawn Disney Characters on Your 3DS With This Game
- Bravely Second Beta Will Be Available Early at Best Buy
- Hyrule Warriors 3DS Release Date Confirmed, New Character and DLC Revealed
- Monster Hunter X Confirmed for US, Gets New Name
- Metroid Prime Federation Force Will Include Samus Cameo
- New Kirby Game Coming to 3DS, Includes Giant Robots
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org