Rhythm Heaven Megamix Announced For 3DS
New title features minigames from the series' history and 30 new ones.
Top New Games Out On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- April 21-27 2019 Mortal Kombat 11 - Krazy Kombos For Every Character Halo Infinite Battle Royale Mode Not Happening - GS News Update Assassin's Creed Odyssey DLC: The Fate Of Atlantis Extended Gameplay Fortnite Gets Avengers Endgame Event This Week - GS News Update Kingdom Hearts 3 Critical Mode Gets Release Date - GS News Update How To Get The Three Secret Bosses In Cuphead Mortal Kombat 11 Funniest Intro Interactions, Easter Eggs, Disses, And More Anthem's New Sunken Cell Stronghold Grandmaster Gameplay Anthem's Latest Patch Notes Brings New Stronghold - GS News Update Square Enix E3 2019 Live Event Gets Date And Time - GS News Update Dragon's Dogma Arisen Switch Gameplay Live
As detailed in the Nintendo Direct on March 4, it will contain over 100 rhythm games, 70 of which have been "carefully selected from previous titles in the series."
According to Nintendo, Rhythm Heaven Megamix is drawing from the best of the original GameBoy Advance title, Rhythhm Tengoku, which was never released outside of Japan.
Nintendo's Direct even featured a number of additional announcements. Take a look at it all using the links below.
- Star Fox Zero on Wii U Comes With Second Game Project Guard
- Super Mario Maker Getting More Items, Including Keys
- Fire Emblem/SMT Crossover Game Gets Official US Title
- New Paper Mario for Wii U Confirmed
- Learn How to Drawn Disney Characters on Your 3DS With This Game
- Bravely Second Beta Will Be Available Early at Best Buy
- Hyrule Warriors 3DS Release Date Confirmed, New Character and DLC Revealed
- Monster Hunter X Confirmed for US, Gets New Name
- Metroid Prime Federation Force Will Include Samus Cameo
- New Kirby Game Coming to 3DS, Includes Giant Robots
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com