Rhythm Heaven Megamix Announced For 3DS
New title features minigames from the series' history and 30 new ones.
We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%.
Best New Netflix TV Shows & Movies To Watch (November 2018) Destiny 2's Ascendant Challenge Location Video Guide -- Week 5 (Nov. 13-20) Battlefield 5 Vs. Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 | Versus Fortnite - Fish Trophy Locations (Season 6, Week 8) Sony Won't Have An E3 2019 Press Conference - GS News Update Fortnite Season 6 Week 8 Secret Banner Location Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu And Eevee Gameplay Livestream AHS: Apocalypse Season 8 Episode 10 Season Finale "Apocalypse Then" Breakdown! Destiny 2 Black Armory DLC Launch Date Confirmed - GS News Update Darksiders III - Fury's Apocalypse Trailer Just Cause 4 - Deep Dive Trailer OVERKILL's The Walking Dead - Enemies Trailer
As detailed in the Nintendo Direct on March 4, it will contain over 100 rhythm games, 70 of which have been "carefully selected from previous titles in the series."
According to Nintendo, Rhythm Heaven Megamix is drawing from the best of the original GameBoy Advance title, Rhythhm Tengoku, which was never released outside of Japan.
Nintendo's Direct even featured a number of additional announcements. Take a look at it all using the links below.
- Star Fox Zero on Wii U Comes With Second Game Project Guard
- Super Mario Maker Getting More Items, Including Keys
- Fire Emblem/SMT Crossover Game Gets Official US Title
- New Paper Mario for Wii U Confirmed
- Learn How to Drawn Disney Characters on Your 3DS With This Game
- Bravely Second Beta Will Be Available Early at Best Buy
- Hyrule Warriors 3DS Release Date Confirmed, New Character and DLC Revealed
- Monster Hunter X Confirmed for US, Gets New Name
- Metroid Prime Federation Force Will Include Samus Cameo
- New Kirby Game Coming to 3DS, Includes Giant Robots
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com