Rhythm Heaven Megamix Announced For 3DS
New title features minigames from the series' history and 30 new ones.
Xbox One May 2019 Update Out Now - GS News Update Top New Game Releases On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- May 19-25 2019 Microsoft and Sony Announce Partnership for Gaming and Cloud Services - GS News Update Nintendo, Microsoft, And More: E3 2019 Press Conference Schedule - GS News Update Red Dead Redemption 2 Online Beta Ends, Gets Full Launch - GS News Update Fortnite Week 2: Visit An Oversized Phone, Big Piano, And Giant Dancing Fishy Trophy Rainbow Six Siege’s New Operators Hide In Plain Sight Suda51 Breaks Down His Iconic Career Rage 2 Starter's Guide: Ark Locations, Abilities To Upgrade, And More The Twilight Zone - Episode 8 "Point of Origin" | Easter Eggs & Breakdown Pokemon Go Week-Long Raid Event Announced - GS News Update Rainbow Six Siege Operator Clash Temporarily Removed - GS News Update
As detailed in the Nintendo Direct on March 4, it will contain over 100 rhythm games, 70 of which have been "carefully selected from previous titles in the series."
According to Nintendo, Rhythm Heaven Megamix is drawing from the best of the original GameBoy Advance title, Rhythhm Tengoku, which was never released outside of Japan.
Nintendo's Direct even featured a number of additional announcements. Take a look at it all using the links below.
- Star Fox Zero on Wii U Comes With Second Game Project Guard
- Super Mario Maker Getting More Items, Including Keys
- Fire Emblem/SMT Crossover Game Gets Official US Title
- New Paper Mario for Wii U Confirmed
- Learn How to Drawn Disney Characters on Your 3DS With This Game
- Bravely Second Beta Will Be Available Early at Best Buy
- Hyrule Warriors 3DS Release Date Confirmed, New Character and DLC Revealed
- Monster Hunter X Confirmed for US, Gets New Name
- Metroid Prime Federation Force Will Include Samus Cameo
- New Kirby Game Coming to 3DS, Includes Giant Robots
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org