Rhythm Heaven Megamix Announced For 3DS
New title features minigames from the series' history and 30 new ones.
Top New Games Coming Out On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- May 19-25 2019 Who Are The Kaiju (Titans) In Godzilla: King of the Monsters? GOG Galaxy 2.0 Could Be the Only PC Client You'll Need Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey - Expand Trailer Playdate Is A New Handheld Video Game Console - GS News Update Fortnite: Week 3's Secret Battle Star Location Walkthrough (Season 9 Utopia Challenges) Google Stadia Price, Games, And Release Info Coming This Summer - GS News Update How Alien Changed Sci-Fi Movies Forever | Alien 40th Anniversary Game Of Thrones: What If Bran Stark Was Evil All Along? First 19 Minutes of Nioh 2 Closed Alpha Gameplay Sonic The Hedgehog Movie Delayed As Sonic Gets A Redesign - GS Universe News Update Heart Aino Joins BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle | GameSpot Community Fridays
As detailed in the Nintendo Direct on March 4, it will contain over 100 rhythm games, 70 of which have been "carefully selected from previous titles in the series."
According to Nintendo, Rhythm Heaven Megamix is drawing from the best of the original GameBoy Advance title, Rhythhm Tengoku, which was never released outside of Japan.
Nintendo's Direct even featured a number of additional announcements. Take a look at it all using the links below.
- Star Fox Zero on Wii U Comes With Second Game Project Guard
- Super Mario Maker Getting More Items, Including Keys
- Fire Emblem/SMT Crossover Game Gets Official US Title
- New Paper Mario for Wii U Confirmed
- Learn How to Drawn Disney Characters on Your 3DS With This Game
- Bravely Second Beta Will Be Available Early at Best Buy
- Hyrule Warriors 3DS Release Date Confirmed, New Character and DLC Revealed
- Monster Hunter X Confirmed for US, Gets New Name
- Metroid Prime Federation Force Will Include Samus Cameo
- New Kirby Game Coming to 3DS, Includes Giant Robots
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org