Fable Legends Coming to PC, Supports Xbox One Cross-Platform Play
Multiplayer-centric Lionhead adventure also built on Direct X12.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
During Microsoft's Windows 10 press conference on Wednesday, the company showcased the game being played on both platforms, demonstrating its cross-platform functionality. Lionhead will also be building the PC version on Direct X12, the studio revealed.
It is not clear whether the PC version of Fable Legends will be available to those with earlier versions of Windows.
Microsoft also announced during the press conference that all Windows customers, from Windows 7 upward, can migrate to Windows 10 for free for the first year. The update also applies to Windows Phones.
Windows 10 Briefing: All the News
- LIVE BLOG
- Windows Holographic Revealed
- In Pictures: Windows Holopgraphic
- Xbox One to Integrate Windows 10 OS
- PC Can Stream Xbox One Games
- Fable Legends Coming to PC, Supports Xbox One Cross-Platform Play
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade Offer Revealed
- Windows 10 Xbox App Revealed
- Cortana Coming to Windows 10 PCs
- Universal Windows 10 Apps coming to Xbox One
- Internet Explorer's Successor, Project Spartan, Revealed
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com