Battlefield 1 PC System Requirements, Recommended Specs Announced
Going back to World War I calls for at least an HD 7850 or GTX 660.
The final system specs for Battlefield 1 have been announced, providing us with confirmation of exactly what kind of hardware you'll need to play the game on PC.
Whether you're looking at the minimum or recommended specs, you'll need a 64-bit version of Windows installed and at least 50 GB of free space available. From there, things diverge pretty significantly: the game requires an i5-6600K or FX-6350 along with 8 GB of RAM and a 2 GB HD 7850 or GTX 660.
For a more ideal experience, you'll want an i704790 or FX-8350 (with a Wraith cooler), 16 GB of RAM, and an RX 480 or GTX 1060, both of which are new cards for 2016 that are pretty reasonably priced. EA doesn't specify what resolution this setup is recommended for, as we've seen with some other recent games.
The full specs follow at the bottom of this post.
DICE also today shared some of the changes it's making following the recent open beta; those include balance adjustments and a tweak to scoring in Conquest.
Battlefield 1 launches on October 21 for all platforms, although preordering the Early Enlister edition will allow you to get your hands on it early.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10
- Processor (AMD): AMD FX-6350
- Processor (Intel): Core i5-6600K
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics card (AMD): Radeon HD 7850 2 GB
- Graphics card (Nvidia): GeForce GTX 660 2 GB
- DirectX: 11.0 Compatible video card or equivalent
- Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
- Hard-drive space: 50 GB
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10 or later
- Processor (AMD): AMD FX-8350 Wraith
- Processor (Intel): Intel Core i7-4790 or equivalent
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics card (AMD): Radeon RX 480 4 GB
- Graphics card (Nvidia): GeForce GTX 1060 3 GB
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com
Join the conversation