Here What's in Battlefield 1's $80 Deluxe Edition
Multiple item packs and early access included among the goodies.
As part of its Battlefield 1 announcement, EA has detailed an Early Enlister Deluxe Edition of DICE's upcoming shooter, which is available digitally on the Xbox and PlayStation stores, as well as on PC through the publisher's Origin service.
The Deluxe Edition features a number of exclusive in-game items and also provides early access to the game. It is priced at $79.99/£64.99.
"Be the first on front lines--snag the Early Enlister Deluxe Edition today and get the Hellfighter, Red Baron, and Lawrence of Arabia packs full of themed weapons and gear; five extra Battlepacks stuffed with great items; and access to the full game on October 18, three days before release," reads the official Battlefield 1 website.
The full list of content included in the Battlefield 1 Early Enlister Deluxe Edition can be found below.
- Early Access on October 18th
- Hellfighter Pack
- Red Baron Pack
- Lawrence of Arabia Pack
- 5x Battlepacks
Battlefield 1 is set during World War I and features new melee weapons, horses, and biplanes. EA revealed the game during a special event streamed through Twitch and YouTube. It showed many of the weapons and vehicles that players will be able to use in battle, including tanks, battleships, artillery, and flamethrowers. Given the game's setting, trench warfare will also be a core element of the gameplay. You can watch the first Battlefield 1 trailer here.
EA or Origin Access members on Xbox One and PC will be able to play the game on October 18. The full release, however, will be on October 21. Those that preorder the game will receive the Hellfighter pack, which includes items inspired by the Harlem Hellfighters, as well as seven days of early access to a new map coming "later in 2016."
- Battlefield 1 Officially Announced, Watch the Trailer Here
- Battlefield 1's Multiplayer Reemphasizes Land, Air, and Sea Combat With Swords and Battleships
- Battlefield 1 Single-Player Campaign Embraces Series' Open Sandboxes
- Battlefield 1 Beta Confirmed; Here's How to Get in Early
- Check Out Battlefield 1's First Screenshots: Horses, Flamethrowers, and Biplanes
- You Can Play Battlefield 1 First on Xbox One or PC, if You're an EA Access Member
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org