The XBOX360 Game Recommendation Thread, Weekly Sales, Baked Fresh Every Week!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CodingGenius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

User Lists: 0

#3151 CodingGenius
Member since 2004 • 8118 Posts

Hi guys. Ive been having a lot of fun with my friend playing split screen games like FEAR 3 and such. Halo and Gears was also pretty awesome. But im wondering if you guys have a good recomendation of liabrary games that support up to 2 - 3 players so his GF can join in? We also enjoy ps3 games too (dont kill me for mentioning this here o.0). So any recomendations? =) Thanks! ^^ Its kinda hard to find good games with a easy learning curve and support split screen too. So any recomendations are welcome =)

Serentor
I really enjoyed Borderlands, and the GOTY is pretty cheap.
CodingGenius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#3152 CodingGenius
Member since 2004 • 8118 Posts

Okay guys accidently made a thread for this last time (which got locked), but please help.

I have no game to play right now and I was hoping you could recommend a game for me. My favourite genres are shooters, rpgs and assassin's creed style adventure games. They can be games that have not been released yet as long as they will be released soon. I don't like cod by the way (don't hate me), so please don't suggest that.

Games I already own (and enjoy)that you might suggest:

Oblivion

Assassin's creed

Batman: AA

Mass effect

Halo Reach and 3

MasterofMatty
How about Borderlands, Mass Effect 2, the later Assassin's Creed, or Vanquish?
0diN_7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3153 0diN_7
Member since 2010 • 1061 Posts

Hey guys I'm buying a 360 tomorrow and I need some help. I want to know what goodexclusives there are for the system. I know of Fable and Gears but is there anything else worth picking up for it?

hyde8866

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3154 hyde8866
Member since 2011 • 74 Posts

Hey guys I'm buying a 360 tomorrow and I need some help. I want to know what goodexclusives there are for the system. I know of Fable and Gears but is there anything else worth picking up for it?

0diN_7
u can try forza n mass effect. halo as well.
skooks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3155 skooks
Member since 2006 • 1411 Posts

0diN_7
Left 4 Dead, Metro 2033, Halo, Forza, Mass Effect, Alan Wake, DeathSmiles, Lost Odyssey, and Splinter Cell: Conviction.
Mongul94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3156 Mongul94
Member since 2009 • 94 Posts
Hi everyone, I was wondering what cooperative games were good for couples? My girlfriends never really played video games but said she was interested in trying them out. Arcade games would be preferable, or retail games that are no more then $20.
Thuganomic05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#3157 Thuganomic05
Member since 2004 • 3456 Posts

Have my mind set on buying a game today... but not sure what to get. It's all up in the air. GoW 3, NBA 2k12, Dark Souls, Dead Island, RAGE, Madden, NCAA.... I just don't know - probably even tougher once I see more games behind the glass at the store.

Any suggestions?

KeredsBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3158 KeredsBlaze
Member since 2010 • 2049 Posts
[QUOTE="MasterofMatty"]

Okay guys accidently made a thread for this last time (which got locked), but please help.

I have no game to play right now and I was hoping you could recommend a game for me. My favourite genres are shooters, rpgs and assassin's creed style adventure games. They can be games that have not been released yet as long as they will be released soon. I don't like cod by the way (don't hate me), so please don't suggest that.

Games I already own (and enjoy)that you might suggest:

Oblivion

Assassin's creed

Batman: AA

Mass effect

Halo Reach and 3

Dragon Age: Origins, Dead Space, Gears series, Bioshock series, Deus Ex: HR, Rage, Singularity, Borderlands.....take your pick

0diN_7
Mass Effect, Halo series, Lost Odyssey, Alan Wake
seazhou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3160 seazhou
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
thank you very much for some games.
Funconsole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3161 Funconsole
Member since 2009 • 3223 Posts

Is Mafia II worth $9.99?
Seeing the price for what I assume is the normal version (not platnium hits), I was wondering if the game's entertaining enough to warrant $10

Avatar image for deactivated-5c37d3adcd094
deactivated-5c37d3adcd094

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3162 deactivated-5c37d3adcd094
Member since 2006 • 8362 Posts
Just moved in with some people and we have a 360, a decent sized TV but no xbox live. Recommend me some good local multiplayer games (could be split screen or otherwise [sports games etc.], for at least two people (preferably up to 3 or 4). Already got all the Call of Duty and Halo games. Anything we're missing? Thanks a lot, guys.
jppjolll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3163 jppjolll
Member since 2010 • 44 Posts

Amazon has

Xbox 360 4GB Console w/ Kinect + $100 Amazon Credit for $299.99.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003O6EE4U/?&tag=lowestpriced-20&ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Kinect Bundle + $100 Amazon Credit for $399.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005VBVRGY/?&tag=lowestpriced-20&ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

NO TAX !! FREE SHIPPING !!!

YAY !!

Avatar image for deactivated-59b436c04f2be
deactivated-59b436c04f2be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3164 deactivated-59b436c04f2be
Member since 2009 • 572 Posts

Are there any alternatives to BF3 and MW3 in terms of popular FPS games?

Lu-Kang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3165 Lu-Kang
Member since 2007 • 1010 Posts

Supp guys ive been really bored latley and was wondering if i should get Resident Evil 4.

the only ones ive played in the series are 1 and 5.

just not sure if its worth $20

RoslindaleOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3166 RoslindaleOne
Member since 2006 • 7566 Posts

Supp guys ive been really bored latley and was wondering if i should get Resident Evil 4.

Lu-Kang
Resident Evil 4 plays like part 5 being a third person shooter, and having similar controls, but the story and atmosphere was a lot better in my opinion. The graphics are dated in some parts, but that doesn't detract from the experience. If you like Resident Evil, then playing RE4 is a must. Since you haven't played it yet, it might be worth the $20. It was for me at least.
Lu-Kang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3167 Lu-Kang
Member since 2007 • 1010 Posts

[QUOTE="Lu-Kang"]

RoslindaleOne

Resident Evil 4 plays like part 5 being a third person shooter, and having similar controls, but the story and atmosphere was a lot better in my opinion. The graphics are dated in some parts, but that doesn't detract from the experience. If you like Resident Evil, then playing RE4 is a must. Since you haven't played it yet, it might be worth the $20. It was for me at least.

im already a couple of hours in and im really enjoying the game. now just gotta beat 2,3, and Veronica X before 6 comes out :p

xDeadMarchx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3168 xDeadMarchx
Member since 2012 • 44 Posts

If I didn't like GTAIV and Red Dead Redemption, is there a chance that I might enjoy LA. Noire?

immortality20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#3169 immortality20
Member since 2005 • 8546 Posts

If I didn't like GTAIV and Red Dead Redemption, is there a chance that I might enjoy LA. Noire?

xDeadMarchx

Nope, cause I feel the exact same way playing it and it has the same frusturating controls.

Everyone should get Rayman: Origins.

NirdBerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3170 NirdBerd
Member since 2007 • 2113 Posts

xDeadMarchx

Probably not. It uses some elements from GTA and RDR (basic shooting mechanics, punching). The driving is a lot better and easier than GTA IV (it was very sloppy in GTA4 imo) but most of the time you can get your partner to drive for you anyway (except for car chases etc)

A lot of people last year were saying, 'don't buy L.A. Noire if you are expecting a 40s GTA', and that's exactly right. Maybe that says you might enjoy it.

The game is dirt cheap pretty much everywhere if you can't decide.

KeredsBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3171 KeredsBlaze
Member since 2010 • 2049 Posts

xDeadMarchx
I doubt it
furrball6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3172 furrball6
Member since 2006 • 302 Posts

Hey everyone. I'm looking to get into the fighting genre. I've never really played any before, so I am expecting a heavy learning curve. Which fighting games are more user-friendly and which would you recommend a new player to start with? I don't have a preference for any series. I am a fan of DBZ, but after some research I've found that those games aren't up to par with other fighters on the market unfortunately. Thanks for your help!

SouljerDGU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3173 SouljerDGU
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Skyrim!!!