Suspended from Xbox Live for the motto I've had for 5 and half years

• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jamejame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 jamejame
Member since 2005 • 10634 Posts

I've had "I no-scoped JFK" as my motto since 2006. I try to sign on to Xbox Live today only to find an error message stating my Xbox Live privileges have been temporarily revoked and that more details could be found in the e-mail associated with my gamertag. Ridiculousness! This is my free night and I desperately want to play some Gears 3. So I log into my rarely ever used Xbox associated e-mail account only to find that some prick apparently reported my motto as offensive, and now I'm suspended for it. Granted its only a 24 hour suspension, but really? I had no idea this wasn't allowed, its obviously a joke and nothing near as obscene as what one is subjected to online. Why the hell would Microsoft suspend me for this? Why not delete my motto and send me a message as to why? This just pisses me off. **** you Microsoft, my free night and I can't game online. I can't play 'til Monday now :(. Guess I'll log in some Deus Ex time, needed to get farther in that game anyway.

inb4 blog it. Lets have a discussion here. Is Microsoft a bit ridiculous on their suspension policies considering the lack of warning? This is the first time I've had a run-in with them over the whole course of time that I've owned my box.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts
i know it's stpid how it works... i was kicked off for 2 days for a motto i had over two years. I can't remember what it said but really it was nothing wrong with it. WE all know who scoped JFK...
Legendaryscmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Legendaryscmt
Member since 2005 • 12532 Posts

Unfortunately, with how sensitive some people are, Microsoft really has to have strict policies when it comes to that sorta stuff. It might seem stupid, but they're rather it be that way than someone doing something drastic.

Santesyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 Santesyu
Member since 2008 • 4451 Posts

reason why you didn't get suspended instantly because they wait till the complaints build up. So in other words you may be on file but dont know you are on file, if you get enough complaints then they take action.

CodingGenius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#5 CodingGenius
Member since 2004 • 8118 Posts
There's a video online that explains how the banning/reporting system works. Sometimes it takes a while for complaints to pile up. Also, if you don't play online too often, it might have taken a while for someone to have been offended enough to report it.
jamejame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jamejame

reason why you didn't get suspended instantly because they wait till the complaints build up. So in other words you may be on file but dont know you are on file, if you get enough complaints then they take action.

Santesyu

That's honestly a terrible way for a system to work considering the whole time they may be building up complaints they aren't ever notifying me that I could changemy motto to avoid an eventual suspension. I mean seriously, that's borderline unprofessional.

SexyPorkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SexyPorkins
Member since 2007 • 1222 Posts
Welcome to the club. A couple of years ago I signed on and was welcomed by an error message that said something along the lines of, "Your gamertag no longer falls withing the Xbox Live Terms of Service, etc." I was forced to change my gamertag from Sexy Porkins to Bandit Porkins (what it is currently). Fortunately, I didn't have to pay for the change. The best part however, is that when I signed up for my account in 2005, "Porkins" was already taken so one of the recommended names was "Sexy Porkins." MS recommended the name and then later said it didn't follow their terms of service...right...
KC_Hokie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 KC_Hokie
Member since 2006 • 16099 Posts
You are some naughty boys.
Essian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#9 Essian
Member since 2007 • 3444 Posts
my personal stance on the matter is that if you pick a motto that you KNOW is inflammatory (such as "I no-scoped JFK"... I mean come on, you are talking about the tragic assassination of a president) then you are making your own bed. If you get banned, it's on you. I could have made my motto something really bad, or racially insensitive, or something like that, but I chose not to because people online will look for any reason to report people nowadays
MathMattS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#10 MathMattS
Member since 2009 • 4012 Posts

The only potential problem I can see with your motto is that it could possibly be taken as a threat against US elected or government officials.

DJSAV_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DJSAV_101
Member since 2008 • 3701 Posts

my personal stance on the matter is that if you pick a motto that you KNOW is inflammatory (such as "I no-scoped JFK"... I mean come on, you are talking about the tragic assassination of a president) then you are making your own bed. If you get banned, it's on you. I could have made my motto something really bad, or racially insensitive, or something like that, but I chose not to because people online will look for any reason to report people nowadaysEssian

This ^

Ghost_702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 Ghost_702
Member since 2006 • 7405 Posts
That's definitely sucks you didn't get a warning. Your motto is rather messed up though all things considered.
Keving7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 Keving7
Member since 2005 • 1028 Posts
Welcome to the club. A couple of years ago I signed on and was welcomed by an error message that said something along the lines of, "Your gamertag no longer falls withing the Xbox Live Terms of Service, etc." I was forced to change my gamertag from Sexy Porkins to Bandit Porkins (what it is currently). Fortunately, I didn't have to pay for the change. The best part however, is that when I signed up for my account in 2005, "Porkins" was already taken so one of the recommended names was "Sexy Porkins." MS recommended the name and then later said it didn't follow their terms of service...right...SexyPorkins
this is hilarious. I'm sorry for laughing at your misfortune. I would have called up their support and complained just because it was THEIR recommended gamertag. how dumb.
shaunchgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 shaunchgo
Member since 2006 • 4605 Posts
Well JFK is a former President of the United States. Why would you even go there? If your dad was knocked off, would you like some random guy to have the motto "I no-scoped JameJame Dad"? JFK was someone's father....
Avatar image for HilbillyRokstar
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 HilbillyRokstar
Member since 2007 • 3236 Posts
Well JFK is a former President of the United States. Why would you even go there? If your dad was knocked off, would you like some random guy to have the motto "I no-scoped JameJame Dad"? JFK was someone's father....shaunchgo
Sooo . . .you feel like because you poked fun at the cold-blooded murder of a president for over 5 yrs you should have gotten away with it forever? Please, you had to know it was wrong the whole time. And what are we supposed to do, feel sorry for you? NOT GONNA HAPPEN. You were wrong and got punished, end of story.
jamejame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 jamejame

[QUOTE="shaunchgo"]Well JFK is a former President of the United States. Why would you even go there? If your dad was knocked off, would you like some random guy to have the motto "I no-scoped JameJame Dad"? JFK was someone's father....HilbillyRokstar
Sooo . . .you feel like because you poked fun at the cold-blooded murder of a president for over 5 yrs you should have gotten away with it forever? Please, you had to know it was wrong the whole time. And what are we supposed to do, feel sorry for you? NOT GONNA HAPPEN. You were wrong and got punished, end of story.

I never asked anyone to feel sorry for me. I asked people to discuss Microsoft's suspension policy, which considering I never even got a warning for, is in my opinion a little bit ridiculous. I don't give a rat's ass whether or not my motto offended you and I don't expect you to give a rat's ass about my situation, I'm trying to have a discussion here.

HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 HilbillyRokstar

[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"][QUOTE="shaunchgo"]Well JFK is a former President of the United States. Why would you even go there? If your dad was knocked off, would you like some random guy to have the motto "I no-scoped JameJame Dad"? JFK was someone's father....jamejame

I never asked anyone to feel sorry for me. I asked people to discuss Microsoft's suspension policy, which considering I never even got a warning for, is in my opinion a little bit ridiculous. I don't give a rat's ass whether or not my motto offended you and I don't expect you to give a rat's ass about my situation, I'm trying to have a discussion here.

Well . . ok. The agreement you signed w/MS already warned you. So there's not much more to discuss. Later8).

Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

lol thats a pretty funny motto.. people are way too sensitive these days..

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#19 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
wwervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20 wwervin
Member since 2003 • 10274 Posts
Hm.. not that I agree with the motto but how is it that offensive? Is it any more offensive than the guys using swastikas on their Black Ops pictures and never getting banned for it? My guess is, sore losers online get really mad when you beat them and go on your file to complain about any silly little thing and it just built up. I do agree though that MS should have a system where they send you a fair warning first instead of just letting complaints build until they're eventually ban-worthy.
jamejame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 jamejame

Hm.. not that I agree with the motto but how is it that offensive? Is it any more offensive than the guys using swastikas on their Black Ops pictures and never getting banned for it? My guess is, sore losers online get really mad when you beat them and go on your file to complain about any silly little thing and it just built up. I do agree though that MS should have a system where they send you a fair warning first instead of just letting complaints build until they're eventually ban-worthy.wwervin
Exactly. Xbox Live is a horrible place generally full of horrible people. What one is subjected to when playing online is far worse than my little joke of a motto on an incident that happened 50 years ago. As for the person(s) who reported me. You're probably right. In fact, I bet I know the straw who broke the camel's back. Some foreign guy I was playing with online yesterday kept mimicking my cough as I'm sick, and laughing to his buddy about it in the background. I then proceeded to kick his ass in every game of Gears I played against him. Got offline right after he left, and the next time I try to sign on, suspended. I hate people.

Spellingiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Spellingiscool
Member since 2010 • 1450 Posts

[QUOTE="wwervin"]Hm.. not that I agree with the motto but how is it that offensive? Is it any more offensive than the guys using swastikas on their Black Ops pictures and never getting banned for it? My guess is, sore losers online get really mad when you beat them and go on your file to complain about any silly little thing and it just built up. I do agree though that MS should have a system where they send you a fair warning first instead of just letting complaints build until they're eventually ban-worthy.jamejame

Exactly. Xbox Live is a horrible place generally full of horrible people. What one is subjected to when playing online is far worse than my little joke of a motto on an incident that happened 50 years ago. As for the person(s) who reported me. You're probably right. In fact, I bet I know the straw who broke the camel's back. Some foreign guy I was playing with online yesterday kept mimicking my cough as I'm sick, and laughing to his buddy about it in the background. I then proceeded to kick his ass in every game of Gears I played against him. Got offline right after he left, and the next time I try to sign on, suspended. I hate people.

Why would you cough into your mic? Not hard to mute it.
limpbizkit818

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 limpbizkit818
Member since 2004 • 15044 Posts
This is why my motto is in Latin. No one can read it and thus no one files a report. Good riddance
jamejame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 jamejame

[QUOTE="jamejame"]

[QUOTE="wwervin"]Hm.. not that I agree with the motto but how is it that offensive? Is it any more offensive than the guys using swastikas on their Black Ops pictures and never getting banned for it? My guess is, sore losers online get really mad when you beat them and go on your file to complain about any silly little thing and it just built up. I do agree though that MS should have a system where they send you a fair warning first instead of just letting complaints build until they're eventually ban-worthy.Spellingiscool

Maybe because its on and I'm communicating? You seriously expect me to mute my mic while I'm competitively playing a game every time I have to cough? Have you been sick before. Coughing is a frequent occurence when you are. The more you know.

jamejame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 jamejame

This is why my motto is in Latin. No one can read it and thus no one files a report. Good riddancelimpbizkit818

Was that really necessary? Seriously, why is everyone on the internet an ****.

Essian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Essian

[QUOTE="Spellingiscool"][QUOTE="jamejame"]Exactly. Xbox Live is a horrible place generally full of horrible people. What one is subjected to when playing online is far worse than my little joke of a motto on an incident that happened 50 years ago. As for the person(s) who reported me. You're probably right. In fact, I bet I know the straw who broke the camel's back. Some foreign guy I was playing with online yesterday kept mimicking my cough as I'm sick, and laughing to his buddy about it in the background. I then proceeded to kick his ass in every game of Gears I played against him. Got offline right after he left, and the next time I try to sign on, suspended. I hate people.

jamejame

Maybe because its on and I'm communicating? You seriously expect me to mute my mic while I'm competitively playing a game every time I have to cough? Have you been sick before. Coughing is a frequent occurence when you are. The more you know.

yeah, I have, but I can tell you that when I heard a loud cough in my ear every 6 seconds from a player, I mute them. It's common courtesy that if you are going to be coughing, sneezing, or constantly clearing your throat, you need to not do it into an active microphone. The more YOU know...
limpbizkit818

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 limpbizkit818
Member since 2004 • 15044 Posts

[QUOTE="limpbizkit818"]This is why my motto is in Latin. No one can read it and thus no one files a report. Good riddancejamejame

Was that really necessary? Seriously, why is everyone on the internet an ****.

That was not directed at you :| Good riddance as in thank god I don't have to deal with the culture of XBL because no one can read my motto.

Djmaster214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Djmaster214
Member since 2005 • 3240 Posts
[QUOTE="wwervin"]Hm.. not that I agree with the motto but how is it that offensive? Is it any more offensive than the guys using swastikas on their Black Ops pictures and never getting banned for it? My guess is, sore losers online get really mad when you beat them and go on your file to complain about any silly little thing and it just built up. I do agree though that MS should have a system where they send you a fair warning first instead of just letting complaints build until they're eventually ban-worthy.

this is what it is, just people being pricks, but i wonder if you put i no scoped osama if that would have been ok, you should run a control test and report back to us.
tommiesten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 tommiesten
Member since 2011 • 34 Posts

well this is like my cousin, when on xbox live hes just in group chats, when i went around his house, we went to play fifa online but was greeted with a message saying he was banned for communication. usally its just some spoilt fat kid that decides to file complaints to anyone that kills him or just some guy thinking its funny to send them randomly. half the time its for no reason at all

jamejame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 jamejame

[QUOTE="jamejame"]

[QUOTE="Spellingiscool"] Why would you cough into your mic? Not hard to mute it. Essian

yeah, I have, but I can tell you that when I heard a loud cough in my ear every 6 seconds from a player, I mute them. It's common courtesy that if you are going to be coughing, sneezing, or constantly clearing your throat, you need to not do it into an active microphone. The more YOU know...

That's unfortunate that your tolerance is so low. Feel free to mute people like myself just as I'll feel free to continue to cough into my microphone. When I see peopel in real life coughing, I don't tell them to shut up, when I hear people onlien coughing, so long as they are talking, I don't mute them. Ahh, the benefits of not being OCD.

edthetinker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#31 edthetinker
Member since 2007 • 1373 Posts
Well JFK is a former President of the United States. Why would you even go there? If your dad was knocked off, would you like some random guy to have the motto "I no-scoped JameJame Dad"? JFK was someone's father....shaunchgo
Joke is a joke is a joke is a joke is a joke is a joke.
YoungSinatra25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#32 YoungSinatra25
Member since 2009 • 4314 Posts

My buddy had to change his name which I loved. BadMuthaFunkYa. People complain just to be pricks. Certain times they are just being offensive and need to be suspened. One guy I remember reporting even in his bio said he had to change his name 14 times and it still was the same thing. I'm not gonna repeat it, it was some bigot ****.
When I got suspended I knew it was coming, soI kind of deserved it. "Prison doesn't change a man... but(t) r@pe does."
Totally worth it... It I get modded, still totally worth it.

I'm normally only offended by racial crap. Vulger or distasteful doesn't offend me one bit though.But TBHJFK was a beloved President. The last President everyone truly liked.

HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 HilbillyRokstar

[QUOTE="shaunchgo"]Well JFK is a former President of the United States. Why would you even go there? If your dad was knocked off, would you like some random guy to have the motto "I no-scoped JameJame Dad"? JFK was someone's father....edthetinker
Joke is a joke is a joke is a joke is a joke is a joke.

Yea, but it doesn't always have to be at the expense of someone else.:(

HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 HilbillyRokstar

JFK was someone's father, (son, uncle, cousin, brother,and nephew ) And the joke's not that funny to people that were alive then.

goldeneye343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 goldeneye343
Member since 2005 • 154 Posts

it could be worst , try being slapped with a 5 ,day then a 60 day while riding that pending suspension some places do that , lucky i got it overturned but man

Essian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Essian

[QUOTE="Essian"][QUOTE="jamejame"]Maybe because its on and I'm communicating? You seriously expect me to mute my mic while I'm competitively playing a game every time I have to cough? Have you been sick before. Coughing is a frequent occurence when you are. The more you know.

jamejame

That's unfortunate that your tolerance is so low. Feel free to mute people like myself just as I'll feel free to continue to cough into my microphone. When I see peopel in real life coughing, I don't tell them to shut up, when I hear people onlien coughing, so long as they are talking, I don't mute them. Ahh, the benefits of not being OCD.

The difference being that when I see people out and about coughing, I don't think to myself that they can HELP making lots of noise. Doing it into an active microphone is you choosing to be a jerk, because you are too lazy to mute yourself. But please, continue to make completely senseless arguments, its kinda funny...
Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#37 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

After 5.5 years? Microsoft decides to kick you off? I guess they are slow in some fashion?

Spellingiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Spellingiscool
Member since 2010 • 1450 Posts

[QUOTE="Spellingiscool"][QUOTE="jamejame"]Exactly. Xbox Live is a horrible place generally full of horrible people. What one is subjected to when playing online is far worse than my little joke of a motto on an incident that happened 50 years ago. As for the person(s) who reported me. You're probably right. In fact, I bet I know the straw who broke the camel's back. Some foreign guy I was playing with online yesterday kept mimicking my cough as I'm sick, and laughing to his buddy about it in the background. I then proceeded to kick his ass in every game of Gears I played against him. Got offline right after he left, and the next time I try to sign on, suspended. I hate people.

jamejame

Yeah I do know more, you got that right. Have I been sick? Uh yeah, but do I cough into random ears? Nope. I see that the ban is justified now
RiKanKiDD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#39 RiKanKiDD
Member since 2007 • 1059 Posts

lol your motto is golden but i agree is really not that big of a deal to be suspendid. its not like you said you gona bomb the white house or something? microsoft has wierd ways of putting people on punishment.

edthetinker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 edthetinker

JFK was someone's father, (son, uncle, cousin, brother,and nephew ) And the joke's not that funny to people that were alive then.

HilbillyRokstar
Everybody is somebody to somebody, who cares, people will always joke and I'm glad they do.
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 HilbillyRokstar
[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"]

edthetinker
Everybody is somebody to somebody, who cares, people will always joke and I'm glad they do.

I care, and you will when you are older.
penpusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#42 penpusher
Member since 2004 • 3573 Posts

I've had "I no-scoped JFK" as my motto since 2006..

jamejame
People like you really do get on my nerves sometimes, you write something like that and then come complaining on forums when you get banned! I'm sorry but what exactly did you expect would happen? It may have taken time to get you suspended but surely you thought at some point that making fun of what is a sensitive topic for a lot of americans would offend someone at some point? Frankly you had it comming, "I had no idea this wasnt allowed" if you'd bothered reading the T&C and a dose of common sense you would have found that this would get you in trouble and you'd have saved a lot of hassle
Thuganomic05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#43 Thuganomic05
Member since 2004 • 3456 Posts

I had a gamertag for 2 years that was YungCox - my last name is Cox btw and Yung--- is just Yung. When I was in highschool people called me Young/Yung Cox for no apparent reason - Hell, they even called me Lil' Cox (mainly because my older brother they called Lil' Coby) because we're short. Yet, 2 years of this gamertag and it get's banned. Even after explaining to Microsoft the situation and why that was my gamertag and was my last name - and not a reference to genitals, they were "unable to reverse a banned gamertag" however I was able to change it free of charge, just ignorant... as you can tell I'm still a little pissed about it - 2 years later.

Sonny360Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Sonny360Elite
Member since 2009 • 1593 Posts

[QUOTE="Santesyu"]

jamejame

That's honestly a terrible way for a system to work considering the whole time they may be building up complaints they aren't ever notifying me that I could changemy motto to avoid an eventual suspension. I mean seriously, that's borderline unprofessional.

Stop whining! You should have been suspended 5 years ago, so be happy that it took this long. Your motto was against the Terms and Conditions that you agree to when signing on line. Unprofessional? They don't need to warn you about it first. Next time don't make such a silly motto.
edthetinker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 edthetinker
[QUOTE="edthetinker"][QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"]

HilbillyRokstar

If I don't care at 30 I doubt I'm going to care later. You go live in a world without humor, I'll be here enjoying life and staying light and easy.
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 HilbillyRokstar
[QUOTE="edthetinker"][QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"][QUOTE="edthetinker"] Everybody is somebody to somebody, who cares, people will always joke and I'm glad they do.

If I don't care at 30 I doubt I'm going to care later. You go live in a world without humor, I'll be here enjoying life and staying light and easy.

30s not a guarantee of maturity. Do you have kids? It's all about respect and life experience. Plus it's not funny to anybody in the baby-boomer gen. Just ask 'em.
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 HilbillyRokstar
[QUOTE="edthetinker"][QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"]I care, and you will when you are older.HilbillyRokstar

30s not a guarantee of maturity. Do you have kids? It's all about respect and life experience. Plus it's not funny to anybody in the baby-boomer gen. Just ask 'em.

It's kinda like saying I flew a jet into the twin towers, and bailed before we hit. Again, not funny.
V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 V4LENT1NE
Member since 2006 • 12901 Posts
I had a gamertag called LyndasLeftBoob and my friend had one similar, people asked us about it all the time in Wingman on Gears of War and we got a ton of laughs about it. Then someone reported it and it had to be changed, sadly some people are just out there to try and screw people over.
BostonDieNasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 BostonDieNasty
Member since 2008 • 742 Posts

I've had "I no-scoped JFK" as my motto since 2006. I try to sign on to Xbox Live today only to find an error message stating my Xbox Live privileges have been temporarily revoked and that more details could be found in the e-mail associated with my gamertag. Ridiculousness! This is my free night and I desperately want to play some Gears 3. So I log into my rarely ever used Xbox associated e-mail account only to find that some prick apparently reported my motto as offensive, and now I'm suspended for it. Granted its only a 24 hour suspension, but really? I had no idea this wasn't allowed, its obviously a joke and nothing near as obscene as what one is subjected to online. Why the hell would Microsoft suspend me for this? Why not delete my motto and send me a message as to why? This just pisses me off. **** you Microsoft, my free night and I can't game online. I can't play 'til Monday now :(. Guess I'll log in some Deus Ex time, needed to get farther in that game anyway.

inb4 blog it. Lets have a discussion here. Is Microsoft a bit ridiculous on their suspension policies considering the lack of warning? This is the first time I've had a run-in with them over the whole course of time that I've owned my box.

jamejame
you should find the person who suspended your account then find out where they live go to there house and choke them for a few seconds
MathMattS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#50 MathMattS
Member since 2009 • 4012 Posts

lol thats a pretty funny motto.. people are way too sensitive these days..

Flubbbs

Still, you have to be careful what you say, in this day and age of heightened security when it comes to the government.