So my brothers ruining everything..

• 189 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JustBeingFrank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 JustBeingFrank
Member since 2010 • 735 Posts
If he does not stop just try to talk to him and if not just give him a lesson on why he shouldnt play on your 360.
yx2vy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#52 yx2vy
Member since 2009 • 307 Posts

If he does not stop just try to talk to him and if not just give him a lesson on why he shouldnt play on your 360.JustBeingFrank

He's tried that. Force him to respect you. Yell at him. Scream. If it takes a few tears on his part to make him a better person, he'll thank you for it... at some point.

nate_c-12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 nate_c-12
Member since 2008 • 3072 Posts
Ohk here's what you do. Invest some money into a sturdy cabinet with a lock or a safe. Big enough so everything fits nicely in there. Put everything in there i tell you, EVERYTHING! You might even want to bolt it into the floor, if you mom gets pissed at that tell her to stop making "he's only 7" excuses and discipline her child. It's your stuff, your money and he needs to learn that. If you give in or buy him his own system then he'll continue to think he can just be a brat and get what he wants. Also tell your parents he's too young to be playing games like Mw2 and L4d because honestly, he is.
yx2vy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 yx2vy

Ohk here's what you do. Invest some money into a sturdy cabinet with a lock or a safe. Big enough so everything fits nicely in there. Put everything in there i tell you, EVERYTHING! You might even want to bolt it into the floor, if you mom gets pissed at that tell her to stop making "he's only 7" excuses and discipline her child. It's your stuff, your money and he needs to learn that. If you give in or buy him his own system then he'll continue to think he can just be a brat and get what he wants. Also tell your parents he's too young to be playing games like Mw2 and L4d because honestly, he is. nate_c-12

In addition, a good swift kick never hurt anyone. (metaphorically speaking)

Wakanoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55 Wakanoid
Member since 2009 • 4468 Posts
Ohk here's what you do. Invest some money into a sturdy cabinet with a lock or a safe. Big enough so everything fits nicely in there. Put everything in there i tell you, EVERYTHING! You might even want to bolt it into the floor, if you mom gets pissed at that tell her to stop making "he's only 7" excuses and discipline her child. It's your stuff, your money and he needs to learn that. If you give in or buy him his own system then he'll continue to think he can just be a brat and get what he wants. Also tell your parents he's too young to be playing games like Mw2 and L4d because honestly, he is. nate_c-12
Naw you see because I - Emphasis on I .. play it, it's not fair if he doesn't play it.. it's also not fair if I can stay up later then him, it's also not fair if I get to sit in the front seat either.
yx2vy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 yx2vy

[QUOTE="nate_c-12"]Ohk here's what you do. Invest some money into a sturdy cabinet with a lock or a safe. Big enough so everything fits nicely in there. Put everything in there i tell you, EVERYTHING! You might even want to bolt it into the floor, if you mom gets pissed at that tell her to stop making "he's only 7" excuses and discipline her child. It's your stuff, your money and he needs to learn that. If you give in or buy him his own system then he'll continue to think he can just be a brat and get what he wants. Also tell your parents he's too young to be playing games like Mw2 and L4d because honestly, he is. Wakanoid
Naw you see because I - Emphasis on I .. play it, it's not fair if he doesn't play it.. it's also not fair if I can stay up later then him, it's also not fair if I get to sit in the front seat either.

Ah, now it makes sense. You have parents that are afraid to discipline their children. That is, their younger children. Tell me, did they have older siblings?

Wakanoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Wakanoid

My dad had a younger sibling but he couldn't give 2 craps about what's going on, like if he sees him hes like get off but the rest is moms job and my mom had 2 older sisters, and 2-3 older brothers i think 2 were stepbrothers? (my dad has an older sister x]... I think, I actually have no idea which one is older *sigh*

DeadApeBladder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 DeadApeBladder
Member since 2009 • 692 Posts

[QUOTE="nate_c-12"]Ohk here's what you do. Invest some money into a sturdy cabinet with a lock or a safe. Big enough so everything fits nicely in there. Put everything in there i tell you, EVERYTHING! You might even want to bolt it into the floor, if you mom gets pissed at that tell her to stop making "he's only 7" excuses and discipline her child. It's your stuff, your money and he needs to learn that. If you give in or buy him his own system then he'll continue to think he can just be a brat and get what he wants. Also tell your parents he's too young to be playing games like Mw2 and L4d because honestly, he is. Wakanoid

You know you're not even old enough to be playing that right? Neither of you should be playing M rated games especially him because he is 7, His bedtime is determined by your parents not you, and yea let him sit in the front seat so the airbag can smother him.

dkidfrmdbx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#60 dkidfrmdbx
Member since 2005 • 453 Posts

i would suggest taking your games and stuffing them under your matress or take your hardrive out whenever you leave, that shoudl do the trick. too bad, im 20 and im able to whoop my lil bro's butt, hes 11 now and whenever he acts up my mom mentions my name and he calms down in one second. its been like that ever since he was young because he knows i dont play that. If he grows up knowing hes not gonna be held responsible for things due to his age hell always take advanatage of it. I know one person whos the baby of his family and hes one of the most kiniving and manipulating guys ive ever known and thats part of the reason i stay away from him. Hes the type to torment his parents whenever he wants something.. Eample: He told me he wanted his cell phone, his older brother got a cell phone when he was 16, so this kid when he was 13 decided to go his parents whine and cry and say" oo but (his older brother) got a cellphone and i shoudl have one" long story short he got a cellphone, a sidekick 3 specifically which at the time cost 350 dollars. Now if you dont want your little brother to turn into a minipulative little -bleep(for lack of a better term) then maybe you should warn your parents.

dkidfrmdbx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#61 dkidfrmdbx
Member since 2005 • 453 Posts

i would suggest taking your games and stuffing them under your matress or take your hardrive out whenever you leave, that shoudl do the trick. too bad, im 20 and im able to whoop my lil bro's butt, hes 11 now and whenever he acts up my mom mentions my name and he calms down in one second. its been like that ever since he was young because he knows i dont play that. If he grows up knowing hes not gonna be held responsible for things due to his age hell always take advanatage of it. I know one person whos the baby of his family and hes one of the most kiniving and manipulating guys ive ever known and thats part of the reason i stay away from him. Hes the type to torment his parents whenever he wants something.. Eample: He told me he wanted his cell phone, his older brother got a cell phone when he was 16, so this kid when he was 13 decided to go his parents whine and cry and say" oo but (his older brother) got a cellphone and i shoudl have one" long story short he got a cellphone, a sidekick 3 specifically which at the time cost 350 dollars. Now if you dont want your little brother to turn into a minipulative little -bleep(for lack of a better term) then maybe you should warn your parents.

Wakanoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Wakanoid

[QUOTE="Wakanoid"][QUOTE="nate_c-12"]Ohk here's what you do. Invest some money into a sturdy cabinet with a lock or a safe. Big enough so everything fits nicely in there. Put everything in there i tell you, EVERYTHING! You might even want to bolt it into the floor, if you mom gets pissed at that tell her to stop making "he's only 7" excuses and discipline her child. It's your stuff, your money and he needs to learn that. If you give in or buy him his own system then he'll continue to think he can just be a brat and get what he wants. Also tell your parents he's too young to be playing games like Mw2 and L4d because honestly, he is. DeadApeBladder

You know you're not even old enough to be playing that right? Neither of you should be playing M rated games especially him because he is 7, His bedtime is determined by your parents not you, and yea let him sit in the front seat so the airbag can smother him.

Well, he have a car which for some reason has no airbag... So whenever we take it he get's to sit in the front which frustrates me. And why shouldn't I be played M games? If I can tell the difference and I know it's only a game, besides i'm not the average 13 year old. Most of my friends are around 15-18, including i've skipped 2 grades. I have no intentions of going out and shooting someone... My cousin who is 14 and his parents don't let him play M rated games, you'd be surprised what he does. When he actually plays M rated games it has a bigger impact. Anyway, not all 13 year olds should be seperated from M games, there are some kids who can't but that depends on the parents, but I've had too many discussions like this and don't want to go OT. So if you want to debate this feel free to PM me.
yx2vy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 yx2vy

My dad had a younger sibling but he couldn't give 2 craps about what's going on, like if he sees him hes like get off but the rest is moms job and my mom had 2 older sisters, and 2-3 older brothers i think 2 were stepbrothers? (my dad has an older sister x]... I think, I actually have no idea which one is older *sigh*

Wakanoid

That's it! Your dad just doesn't give a crap... but your mom probably got bullied by her older siblings, and she thinks you are trying to bully your brother!

Wakanoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Wakanoid

dkidfrmdbx

I could definitely see him acting like that... He already wants a phone because I got one.

Wakanoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Wakanoid

[QUOTE="Wakanoid"]

yx2vy

That's it! Your dad just doesn't give a crap... but your mom probably got bullied by her older siblings, and she thinks you are trying to bully your brother!

Yeah, I could see that being part of it.
yx2vy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 yx2vy

Just let him know that you won't give him what he wants because he is young. Call him a brat when he whines about your XBox. Yell, scream at him, even if... no, especially if you get grounded for it, because then he'll know that you don't care what it costs you, you WILL discipline him. (Also, I think he's too young to play any of those games. You, I believe, are fine.)

DeadApeBladder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 DeadApeBladder
Member since 2009 • 692 Posts

[QUOTE="DeadApeBladder"]

[QUOTE="Wakanoid"] Naw you see because I - Emphasis on I .. play it, it's not fair if he doesn't play it.. it's also not fair if I can stay up later then him, it's also not fair if I get to sit in the front seat either.Wakanoid

Well, he have a car which for some reason has no airbag... So whenever we take it he get's to sit in the front which frustrates me. And why shouldn't I be played M games? If I can tell the difference and I know it's only a game, besides i'm not the average 13 year old. Most of my friends are around 15-18, including i've skipped 2 grades. I have no intentions of going out and shooting someone... My cousin who is 14 and his parents don't let him play M rated games, you'd be surprised what he does. When he actually plays M rated games it has a bigger impact. Anyway, not all 13 year olds should be seperated from M games, there are some kids who can't but that depends on the parents, but I've had too many discussions like this and don't want to go OT. So if you want to debate this feel free to PM me.

The car your parents have doesn't have an airbag that certainly is safe.After hearing the stuff about your parents I have come to a conclusion and there is nothing else to discuss. Wtf are you talking about? I just dislike hearing 13 year olds on M rated games because squeaking is very annoying.

Wakanoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Wakanoid

Not all of us have squeaky voices... But that is a very bad reason, we shouldn't be playing M rated games because are voices haven't fully dropped? So in a scenario I don't like deep voices so I think only people with high pitched voices should play. Anyway, OT It's an old car, wasn't built with one... Hmm. And hey, I don't need you trashin my parents, I don't agree with them but there only trying to do what they think is best, I'm just trying to turn what they think is best around. As long as a parent has good intentions.

drocka11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 drocka11
Member since 2009 • 364 Posts
kill him. bury him. thee end or just hit him with a stone cold stunner ... he wont touch ur xbox again
yx2vy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 yx2vy

kill him. bury him. thee end or just hit him with a stone cold stunner ... he wont touch ur xbox againdrocka11

And you say he shouldn't play violent games....

Anyways, the guy that posted about the secure cabinet; you could always lock your brother in there.

Look, people keep saying "grow a sack". You don't need to. Your parents do. (well, not literally, 'cuz one is a woman, but you get the picture.)

PabloEscobar20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 PabloEscobar20
Member since 2009 • 837 Posts

Only in America would a 7 year old have so much power over those older lol. Isn't it great though, then few years later he will grow up to be a spoiled, ignorant dbag. It's your parents fault he is like that, should have slapped him more during his childhood.

And your problem has a very simple solution. Take him to a ghetto, show him around and tell him he will end up there if he keeps at it. Next day he will never even walk into your room.

yx2vy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 yx2vy

Only in America would a 7 year old have so much power over those older lol. Isn't it great though, then few years later he will grow up to be a spoiled, ignorant dbag. It's your parents fault he is like that, should have slapped him more during his childhood.

And your problem has a very simple solution. Take him to a ghetto, show him around and tell him he will end up there if he keeps at it. Next day he will never even walk into your room.

PabloEscobar20

Well, they actually live in the same room. Other than that, I agree. But how is a thirteen-year-old supposed to take his brother to the ghetto? If he walks, he'll get shot. And he can't really drive.

PabloEscobar20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 PabloEscobar20
Member since 2009 • 837 Posts

[QUOTE="PabloEscobar20"]

yx2vy

Well, they actually live in the same room. Other than that, I agree. But how is a thirteen-year-old supposed to take his brother to the ghetto? If he walks, he'll get shot. And he can't really drive.

Ask his parents permission. Tell them it will be a good "educational experience" for your brother. They should let you do it after they failed so hard as parents that their kid turned out like that.

Failed2Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#74 Failed2Live
Member since 2005 • 489 Posts

So a few months ago he completely ruined my mw2 k/d. I got over that. So I started buying him games on my ps3, now he stills goes on my xbox 360 to play left 4 dead 1 and 2, and he leaves all my disc out.some of my discs have cracks in them now. He's ruining my saves, and I really feel he's about my break my headset which I just spent 140$ on. He's been doing this for months no matter how many times me or my parents tell him not to go on he always goes on. If I put a lock he'll get pissed and do something with my stuff. My parents don't seem to be punishing him, just telling him to get off when he's on. but then he just sneaks right back on... Even when we say no xbox 360 for a day or two still.. he goes on. -.- I just don't know what to do.. any ideas before he breaks anything else? This is starting to get me extremely frustrated.

Wakanoid

Tell your parents to learn how to control their child, if I where you I would just punch him in the face. If you've gone out of your way to buy games for him don't let your parents spoil his ass.

bigredrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 bigredrew
Member since 2004 • 104 Posts

So a few months ago he completely ruined my mw2 k/d. I got over that. So I started buying him games on my ps3, now he stills goes on my xbox 360 to play left 4 dead 1 and 2, and he leaves all my disc out.some of my discs have cracks in them now. He's ruining my saves, and I really feel he's about my break my headset which I just spent 140$ on. He's been doing this for months no matter how many times me or my parents tell him not to go on he always goes on. If I put a lock he'll get pissed and do something with my stuff. My parents don't seem to be punishing him, just telling him to get off when he's on. but then he just sneaks right back on... Even when we say no xbox 360 for a day or two still.. he goes on. -.- I just don't know what to do.. any ideas before he breaks anything else? This is starting to get me extremely frustrated.

Wakanoid
Sounds like he needs a good switch to the back side, if you ask me...
bALTHar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 bALTHar86
Member since 2008 • 567 Posts
You sound like a really nice brother. I'm youngest of three (we've all grown up now, I'm 23) and when I was his age I would get the crap beaten out of me if I wouldn't give them the tv remote. As your nice though you probably don't want to start smacking him about, try sitting down with him and explaining very slowly that he's killing your games and if he doesn't put them in the boxes they'll stop working. Also create him his own account, lock yours and tell him something like 'If you use the headset before your 13 your brains start leaking out of your ears' - kids are gullible.
Wakanoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Wakanoid

I can see him turning into a brat when he's older. He also doesn't go to school and stays home schooled, but he doesn't do his studies so he's already behind.

He doesn't have any friends .. ANY. And the thing with my parents most is if he doesn't get it then he get's all whiney and bratty and miserable, then it makes my mom miserable, then if my mom miserable she gets angry at just about anything, including me for no reason. That get's me angry, then the hole days just ruined cause of him.

Avatar image for littlestreakier
littlestreakier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 littlestreakier
Member since 2004 • 2950 Posts

Wakanoid

i haven't read all the way through the thread, so i don't know if this has been suggested yet or not...but why don't you just buy a new dorr knob with a lock? That way you can get in your room and lock it whenever you leave. buy one of the heavy duty one's where a credit card can't be used to unlock it. If your parents ask just them that you talked to them, they're not doing anything, so this is the best solution. Honestly it's what I'd do.

Xongu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Xongu
Member since 2008 • 531 Posts

You could beat him. If you don't like that type of thing, keep your xbox 360 in your own bedroom and lock your door when you're not in there.

ollien12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 ollien12
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

beat the shat out of that little retard who the fak cares what your parentssay you p.ussy

Wakanoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Wakanoid

[QUOTE="Wakanoid"]

littlestreakier

i haven't read all the way through the thread, so i don't know if this has been suggested yet or not...but why don't you just buy a new dorr knob with a lock? That way you can get in your room and lock it whenever you leave. buy one of the heavy duty one's where a credit card can't be used to unlock it. If your parents ask just them that you talked to them, they're not doing anything, so this is the best solution. Honestly it's what I'd do.

I can't exactly get a door knob because I live in a house thats over 100 years old... But my dad removed the latch I had.. I can ask him to put it back on.
ollien12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 ollien12
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

jesus dude i would have thought any 13 year old would want to mash up someoneshead

MPHhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 MPHhunter
Member since 2006 • 652 Posts
Do what they do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEBCIjar8ls&hd=1 It works. See the results: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_Xek7IQhlw&hd=1 Really, though, show him what happens to people who steal.
Wakanoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Wakanoid

I'm a pretty peaceful person... Heh.

MPHhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 MPHhunter
Member since 2006 • 652 Posts
Something that actually does work(or did in my following example) if a kid is being a complete brat is to take everything away and bar their windows(make it feel like prison), then slowly(and I mean slowly) give everything back when his attitude improves. My cousin's parents had to do that to him a few years ago, and it definitely worked. He's no longer a complete brat, and is quite well mannered. And take your PS3 back. Giving him more stuff when he wrongs you only shows him that you're his *****, and that he can get away with anything he wants. And that's not a good thing.
oDaryllo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 oDaryllo
Member since 2010 • 71 Posts

You could put on a code for when you want to go online so he cant go on it, and when he tries to go on it he cant. Then when you go onto your Xbox, make out that he broke the xbox and try to make him feel guilty about it maybe?

IseKube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 IseKube
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

This honestly sounds like me when I was young haha!

What worked on me, was a lock on the room door(kinda). And I mean an expensive door knob that requires a key to open it, almost like a front door would use. I say it kinda worked on me,there was a window in the room.

I should mention that my parents were the ones enforcing that on to me. I am the oldest one of two of my brothers. An 8 year difference between me and the youngest. The middle one would listen to me to just about anything I would say. The youngest one was becoming regretfully more like me, but worst. He doesn't do this to me, but he thinks he is older than my middle brother simply because he let him get away with too many things over the years. He wasgettingmoredisrespectful to mom. This is up to present day by the way. The only people he hasn't done it to (yet and don't know if he will) is dad and I.

This is one of those things where I say, if I could go back in time, I would fix this.

In my opinion, be more assertive. Put the foot down. Lay down the law. I didn't do this for several years after realizing it was headed this way. Realizing that, I used to say "If you touch this, I will knock you out" and it would work and that's because I would. Especially when my parents were at work. I don't know what you guys do for discipline under your house, but make sure what ever the law is, you must do what you say you will do. So make sure you tailor it to whatever disciplinary actions happen under your home. If you say youre going to hit him, you better hit him. Or else, like my brother, he won't take you seriously whenever you say that same line again.

Im not saying that your having the same problem.

All this is, isjust me saying, "If I were you, I would do this because this is what I would've done differently."

Tough Love

PS

I would just go with the door knob lock ;)

SSBMFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 97

#89 SSBMFighter
Member since 2005 • 3797 Posts

Beat 'em. Always works. A good smack to the save will make him quit. Your parents might get mad. but at least your stuff will get left alone. lol. jk.
There is no real way. You can't do anything really about it, til you move out.

Wakanoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Wakanoid

This honestly sounds like me when I was young haha!

What worked on me, was a lock on the room door(kinda). And I mean an expensive door knob that requires a key to open it, almost like a front door would use. I say it kinda worked on me,there was a window in the room.

I should mention that my parents were the ones enforcing that on to me. I am the oldest one of two of my brothers. An 8 year difference between me and the youngest. The middle one would listen to me to just about anything I would say. The youngest one was becoming regretfully more like me, but worst. He doesn't do this to me, but he thinks he is older than my middle brother simply because he let him get away with too many things over the years. He wasgettingmoredisrespectful to mom. This is up to present day by the way. The only people he hasn't done it to (yet and don't know if he will) is dad and I.

This is one of those things where I say, if I could go back in time, I would fix this.

In my opinion, be more assertive. Put the foot down. Lay down the law. I didn't do this for several years after realizing it was headed this way. Realizing that, I used to say "If you touch this, I will knock you out" and it would work and that's because I would. Especially when my parents were at work. I don't know what you guys do for discipline under your house, but make sure what ever the law is, you must do what you say you will do. So make sure you tailor it to whatever disciplinary actions happen under your home. If you say youre going to hit him, you better hit him. Or else, like my brother, he won't take you seriously whenever you say that same line again.

Im not saying that your having the same problem.

All this is, isjust me saying, "If I were you, I would do this because this is what I would've done differently."

Tough Love

PS

I would just go with the door knob lock ;)

IseKube
I'll figure out some sort of lock.. But yeah he does get very disrepectful to my mom. "Josh it's bedtime" Brother : No, your not the boss of me .. Honestly? Anyway.. Still gotta ask my dad for a lock.
Dawq902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#91 Dawq902
Member since 2007 • 6796 Posts

My friends brother is 9 years old now and when he was 7 he was very respectful of the 360. You can put a password on your gamertag so when you try to sign in you have to hit your 4 button password. Also why are your parents letting a 7 year old play Left 4 Dead?

2pac_makaveli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#92 2pac_makaveli
Member since 2008 • 1681 Posts
lock your profile then he wont be able to access you saves
Cryptiic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#93 Cryptiic
Member since 2009 • 208 Posts
I had the same problem before i moved out. My little brother was obsessed with Halo 3, so all i done was made him his own gamercard, and told him to put the game back in the cases when he's done with them, and problem solved. But sometimes he did forget to take the game out of the console and put it away, but nobody is perfect.
Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 1

#94 Legolas_Katarn
Member since 2003 • 15556 Posts

So my parents are trying to make me understand that he's only seven

That's stupid, I took care of my games when I was three.
bALTHar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 bALTHar86
Member since 2008 • 567 Posts
How's his reading? You could show him this thread and maybe the amount of people who think he's a brat might make him think twice - or show your parents the thread - odds are they don't realise how much the situation is affecting you. Chances are they know they have a problem child on their hands but they don't want you to think like that about him and they think by keeping you out of the loop they are doing you a favour.
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

Just have a talk with your parents or him about respecting your property. You could also ask them to reimburse you for the things he broke or messed up. Personally I would never allow a kid to mess with my stuff because he's a kid and they destroy everything.

Kyousuk3z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Kyousuk3z
Member since 2010 • 61 Posts

do what i did to my cousin, he would come to my house broke 5 ps1 games i let it go. he came again and broke my wii, i went to his house gave him a punch and took his ps2. lol but seriously just get a lock in your room if he tries to play with your stuff just say no and take the ps3 away, don`t be nice until he respect you at all times.

LightColor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 LightColor
Member since 2006 • 2709 Posts
u should let ur brother play, use the mic let him scream into it, but while hes doing that u can record everything from when he starts up the 360 to when he stops or when u think its enough then show how kind of things he has been doing and his attitude then they would have no choice but to do sumtin about it rather than giving the "he's only 7" excuse!
bloodhawk700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 bloodhawk700
Member since 2009 • 146 Posts

I accidently broke my brothers mic for his ps2 once and he broke my favorite game, solved that problem i've never broken any of his **** again.

bloodhawk700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 bloodhawk700
Member since 2009 • 146 Posts

Do what kybooter said let him use your stuff all cool but just let him know if anything is broken he knows whats coming. Thats what my older brother used to do to me as stated above.