reach or mw2....please help

• 75 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

youngmurk911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 0

#1 youngmurk911
Member since 2004 • 3895 Posts

which has the stronger multiplayer? ill even throw battlefield bad company 2 in there, which one is my best bet?

ayoox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ayoox1
Member since 2010 • 197 Posts

which has the stronger multiplayer? ill even throw battlefield bad company 2 in there, which one is my best bet?

youngmurk911
reach.. it got 800,000 people online every night
orb_03_2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#3 orb_03_2006
Member since 2006 • 8494 Posts
[QUOTE="youngmurk911"]

ayoox1

Yup.
ImprovedMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ImprovedMind
Member since 2010 • 738 Posts

Reach.

MisterOrr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MisterOrr
Member since 2010 • 45 Posts
Reach it just came out and im sure it probally has a mill people on daily
Hokusai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Hokusai
Member since 2003 • 162 Posts

Reach is the way to go. Will be played hardcore by gamers online for at least the next 2 years.

Avatar image for creeping-deth87
creeping-deth87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#7 creeping-deth87
Member since 2008 • 787 Posts
Modern Warfare 2 is the last of the 3 you mentioned that I think you should play. Bad Company 2 has outstanding game balance and the sheer scale of the matches is really exciting. Duking it out over control points when there's tanks all around you blasting the crap out of other tanks and choppers zipping overhead laying waste to everything on the ground; it's probably the best game out right now if you're looking for a modern warfare type shooter. Reach is also excellent. Again, great balance and the new class system they've implemented leaves you a lot less vulnerable when you start each match. That and the campaign is truly amazing.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e92353f2263a
deactivated-5e92353f2263a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-5e92353f2263a
Member since 2005 • 206 Posts

RIP MW2...its time to move on. COD had its time. Go for Reach

max-Emadness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 max-Emadness
Member since 2009 • 1781 Posts

halo reach

Ilikemyname420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Ilikemyname420
Member since 2007 • 5147 Posts

Kinda pointless to get MW2 for multiplayer atm considering the next COD game's coming out in 2 months and a good chunk of the community is gonna be gone at that point.

berserker2389

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 berserker2389
Member since 2010 • 4627 Posts
[QUOTE="youngmurk911"]

ayoox1

Reach is the correct answer too this thread
Vance009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Vance009
Member since 2010 • 125 Posts

with playing all three I would say the best would be Reach. the matchmaking system is one of the best and I have had little lag. Reach haves a lot more life too it. the new call of duty will be out by the end of the year with no more dlc for MW2, and Battlefield bad company 2 never gotten the new maps and just remakes of one on the disk. if you half to get one game get Reach.

shaunchgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 shaunchgo
Member since 2006 • 4605 Posts
This is easy.... Reach
Hepemania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 Hepemania
Member since 2010 • 517 Posts

Reach of course. The right place for mw2 is a trash can xD

Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#15 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
Halo Reach. . . . . . . .
DBIZMO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#16 DBIZMO
Member since 2009 • 581 Posts

Get Reach. MW2 was soooo 2009...

Avatar image for ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ
ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ
Member since 2007 • 1987 Posts

youngmurk911

The question would be are you a noob to either series? CODMW2 has been out for some time now and most people that play the game are pros or are really great at the game because they have played it non stop since it came out. You will most likely get owned 90% of the time til you actually gain enough skill to get a positive kill to death ratio. As for halo reach alot of newbs are going to buy a xbox just to play it and a lot of casuals will be playing it as well so the pick up and play wont be as harsh as if you just started playing CODMW2. As for which has the better multiplayer it is all a matter of prefernce wether you like sci fi shooters or modern shooters. I personally like them both and i wouldn't be able to choose between the two of them because they are both great games. You can't go wrong either way. Now if we were saying BBC2 or CODMW2 I enjoyed BBC2 more so because there are no killstreaks and it just feels more realistic. Just my opinion of course.

red-ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#18 red-ray
Member since 2008 • 882 Posts
REACH
Crazy_Gypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Crazy_Gypsy
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
I agree with everyone else. Reach is the way to go. Its a great game and tons of people are online all the time. I play at random times of the day and night and there are always fast matchings.
lorddaggeroff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#20 lorddaggeroff
Member since 2008 • 2433 Posts

Well the 2 games have very different aspects to them

modern war fare is more intense and can get bit repetitive based on the maps with out no map editor/forge it really depends on you i woudn't getbattle field bad company 2 becuase it's crap at first i thought this game would rock but it has limited maps and most of the maps are repetitive some are interesting but the cracks show when you play each map becuase they are all the same just cut up and placed in different events. all the aspects of the game are good like the vehicles air to water they are pretty much what draws you to the game. but it's just not worth it keep away.

Modern war fare 2 is a good game but has it's limitations just with many games sniper guns in this should be in bc2 but bc2 has perfect scope trojectory better then ghost worrior no joke.

Overall i would choose Halo reach due to the longevity on forge but be warned forge in reach has labels as you would find in web designing not the same but each is taged to communicate to the ingine as it would the browser. so it's good but bad strongly recommend doing it offline if serious editor, or ull have spawns dieng in custom game.

I would go for black opps but cannot say will it last 3 years as it has no editor, far cry 3 is due 2012 with map editor should be good. But as i said it depends on you all these games are good.

My motto to you is it's not the game that's bad but the people you play with that either make it fun or bad. just a a house or area you would live in.

SergeantGaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SergeantGaz
Reach out for Halo Reach. MW2 is still amazing, however Reach is more popular.
Evolution-X0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22 Evolution-X0
Member since 2008 • 1740 Posts
There both over hyped games. but since black ops is out soon i suggest halo reach.
chaosflare44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#23 chaosflare44
Member since 2009 • 601 Posts

Reach>Bad Company 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MW2.

jk. It depends on your taste. They are all very different. Reach has variety, there is so much to do I personally think its the best choice in terms of cost. Theres the campaign, forge 2.0, firefight, custom games, matchmaking, and theater mode. Its just an overall amazing game.

Bad Company 2 is also really good. The campaign is nothing special, but multiplayer is fun and balanced.

MW2 is last on my list, partially because of the price. Its still $60 new, and as if thats not enough, there are two map packs that will run you $15 each. The campaign, though short, is pretty epic. Spec Ops is pretty fun with a friend. But multiplayer is so unbalanced its not even funny. Whats more, Black Ops comes out in a few months, and once that happens MW2 will become nonexistent, whereas Reach will more then likely last several years.

One thing you'll also want to consider is what your friends are playing. I guarantee you will have a better time playing with friends. You may decide to get Bad Company 2, but if no one you know plays it its not nearly gonna be as fun. But ultimately its your money, you decide what to do with it. In the mean time I'll be playing Reach ;)

kungfool69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 kungfool69
Member since 2006 • 2584 Posts

[QUOTE="youngmurk911"]

ayoox1

its also not full of idiots and noob tubes. i am enjoying it sooooo much

BLAS1AN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 BLAS1AN
Member since 2003 • 3508 Posts

you get your moneys worth with reach. It will be popular for years

SpArKs424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 SpArKs424
Member since 2010 • 2203 Posts

Halo Reach if you ever wanted to play Halo or try it this one is it . Best Halo of them all .

Scatilicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Scatilicious
Member since 2010 • 53 Posts
I would wait for CoD: Black Ops. I have MW2 and Reach. Don't know why I bothered buying Reach, I hate Halo. I have no idea what all the fuss is about, just a mediocre space shoot-em-up. It's also extremely easy, not challenging at all. If your looking for an easy game for children the go for Reach. If you want a game with more skill required, and more rewarding then go for MW2. Or wait for Black Ops as first impressions are impressive. This is just my opinion, but I await the flaming from all the Halo fan boys. -_-
BLAS1AN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 BLAS1AN
Member since 2003 • 3508 Posts

I would wait for CoD: Black Ops. I have MW2 and Reach. Don't know why I bothered buying Reach, I hate Halo. I have no idea what all the fuss is about, just a mediocre space shoot-em-up. It's also extremely easy, not challenging at all. If your looking for an easy game for children the go for Reach. If you want a game with more skill required, and more rewarding then go for MW2. Or wait for Black Ops as first impressions are impressive. This is just my opinion, but I await the flaming from all the Halo fan boys. -_-Scatilicious

because killing someone by shooting them in foot, placing claymore mines and setting up sentry guns and NOOB TUBING takes more skill, lol

The_Sand_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 The_Sand_Man
Member since 2008 • 6788 Posts

Reach > Bad Company 2> MW2.

The_Sand_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 The_Sand_Man

I would wait for CoD: Black Ops. I have MW2 and Reach. Don't know why I bothered buying Reach, I hate Halo. I have no idea what all the fuss is about, just a mediocre space shoot-em-up. It's also extremely easy, not challenging at all. If your looking for an easy game for children the go for Reach. If you want a game with more skill required, and more rewarding then go for MW2. Or wait for Black Ops as first impressions are impressive. This is just my opinion, but I await the flaming from all the Halo fan boys. -_-Scatilicious

Lol. :lol: MW2 takes no skill online. Basically, if I see you first.. you die. If you see me first, I die.

ghstbstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#31 ghstbstr
Member since 2006 • 8790 Posts

Who cares about the stronger online multi-player, as the real question is which one is and has the best online multi-player.

That question for most would be answered quickly and would say either Halo or MW2, but those are people whom can't think for themselves and are mindless followers.

A few people like me who has some thought process left would know which is better because of which game offers the most in quantity and in quality, and alot would say MW2 and that may be true to a point as it may have alot in quantity but the quality of the online multi-player has dropped alot since CoD4.

So you're probably thinking well okay then genius(or whatever other word or words come to mind) which do you think offers the most quantity and quality for online multi-player, and I say Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

I say that because in quantity it has alot to offer in online gameplay because you are doing soo much more then running around like mindless drones just shooting people like in Halo or MW2 and there is an actual point as there is something to do and yes I know there is Headquaters in MW2 and yea that's true and it was fun in CoD4 but in MW2 it just isn't as fun like it was in CoD4.

As for quality BF:BC2 has the best overall quality as it is more realistic and seems to be made alot better, and MW2 tries way to hard in quality but that is one area where it fails because it has too much overly done quality and it hurts the gameplay which is not fun like it was in CoD4, as for Halo it has no quality whatsoever and Bungie knows this and makes it that way on purpose because they do not it this way because with that many mindless drones they don't want to ruin the online multi-player and things like in MW2 because they may lose alot of the fanbase and people would follow the rest and complain that it is different and don't like it.

This was all my opinion of course and I know that most would disagree with me, and that's cool as I expect it.

Hickamie14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#32 Hickamie14
Member since 2007 • 1652 Posts

youngmurk911
Bad Company 2 might fall off, but Halo: Reach and MW2 will have more than enough players on at all times for years to come. It all comes down to what you prefer, because Reach and MW2 are extremely different games.
Scatilicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Scatilicious

[QUOTE="Scatilicious"]I would wait for CoD: Black Ops. I have MW2 and Reach. Don't know why I bothered buying Reach, I hate Halo. I have no idea what all the fuss is about, just a mediocre space shoot-em-up. It's also extremely easy, not challenging at all. If your looking for an easy game for children the go for Reach. If you want a game with more skill required, and more rewarding then go for MW2. Or wait for Black Ops as first impressions are impressive. This is just my opinion, but I await the flaming from all the Halo fan boys. -_-The_Sand_Man

Lol. :lol: MW2 takes no skill online. Basically, if I see you first.. you die. If you see me first, I die.

That's only if you don't know how to play properly. You're obviously terrible. Heard of quick/hard/no scoping? Also, tubing is frowned upon although no different from say, a rocket on Halo? Claymore's are used strategically... Makes a difference from just running round shooting pretty colours at eachother no?
chaosflare44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 chaosflare44

[QUOTE="The_Sand_Man"]

[QUOTE="Scatilicious"]I would wait for CoD: Black Ops. I have MW2 and Reach. Don't know why I bothered buying Reach, I hate Halo. I have no idea what all the fuss is about, just a mediocre space shoot-em-up. It's also extremely easy, not challenging at all. If your looking for an easy game for children the go for Reach. If you want a game with more skill required, and more rewarding then go for MW2. Or wait for Black Ops as first impressions are impressive. This is just my opinion, but I await the flaming from all the Halo fan boys. -_-Scatilicious

That's only if you don't know how to play properly. You're obviously terrible. Heard of quick/hard/no scoping? Also, tubing is frowned upon although no different from say, a rocket on Halo? Claymore's are used strategically... Makes a difference from just running round shooting pretty colours at eachother no?

1) Quick/Hard/No scoping is not skill. Its relying entirely on aim assist to kill someone with a one hit kill gun. It also further proves his point that whoever sees someone else first wins.

2) Noobtubes are different from rockets in that you spawn with them, and with scavenger pro you can have essentially infinite ammo for them. Halo on the other hand only has 1 launcher on each map so whoever gets it first gets to use it, whats more it only has like 2 shots then its out until it respawns.

Kattahuet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Kattahuet
Reach! mw2 is so 2009 ;)
Stevo7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Stevo7991
Member since 2010 • 1319 Posts

For better online it would be Halo Reach. You know how noobs can go cheating their butt's off to winning in mw2 and it doesn't support any Dedi servers. Only just crappy lobbies and stuff which stinks.

robbie80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 robbie80
Member since 2005 • 988 Posts
I think go for reach because black ops out november 9 .I don't think mw2 worth it to much camping in it get boring fast and killstreak just ruin the game. It required no skill you just got to be good at camping and being cheap to win most of the time doh it is a good game .That if you can stomach it for a long time .It your money pick which one you want and bfbc 2 cheap to buy so why not get it to great game.
kungfool69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 kungfool69

[QUOTE="The_Sand_Man"]

[QUOTE="Scatilicious"]I would wait for CoD: Black Ops. I have MW2 and Reach. Don't know why I bothered buying Reach, I hate Halo. I have no idea what all the fuss is about, just a mediocre space shoot-em-up. It's also extremely easy, not challenging at all. If your looking for an easy game for children the go for Reach. If you want a game with more skill required, and more rewarding then go for MW2. Or wait for Black Ops as first impressions are impressive. This is just my opinion, but I await the flaming from all the Halo fan boys. -_-Scatilicious

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thats liek saying the internet is NOT used for porn.......

ayoox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 ayoox1
Member since 2010 • 197 Posts

[QUOTE="Scatilicious"]I would wait for CoD: Black Ops. I have MW2 and Reach. Don't know why I bothered buying Reach, I hate Halo. I have no idea what all the fuss is about, just a mediocre space shoot-em-up. It's also extremely easy, not challenging at all. If your looking for an easy game for children the go for Reach. If you want a game with more skill required, and more rewarding then go for MW2. Or wait for Black Ops as first impressions are impressive. This is just my opinion, but I await the flaming from all the Halo fan boys. -_-BLAS1AN

because killing someone by shooting them in foot, placing claymore mines and setting up sentry guns and NOOB TUBING takes more skill, lol

i cant believe theres kids out there in the world that actually think mw2 takes skill and halo doesnt.. smh
Scatilicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Scatilicious
I'm not even going to bother arguing with a bunch of Halo loving kids because they're not actually bringing up any valid points. Just saying 'z0mg hal0 iz so much betr tahn mw2!!1!1!one!!1!' I will happily discuss with mature gamers my opinion as to why I think MW2 is a better online experience than Halo Reach.
Scatilicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Scatilicious

[QUOTE="Scatilicious"][QUOTE="The_Sand_Man"]

chaosflare44

1) Quick/Hard/No scoping is not skill. Its relying entirely on aim assist to kill someone with a one hit kill gun. It also further proves his point that whoever sees someone else first wins.

2) Noobtubes are different from rockets in that you spawn with them, and with scavenger pro you can have essentially infinite ammo for them. Halo on the other hand only has 1 launcher on each map so whoever gets it first gets to use it, whats more it only has like 2 shots then its out until it respawns.

1. Quick/hard/no scoping is a skill, it takes hours/days/weeks of practise to perfect it. Yes, if you do perfect this then effectively as soon as you see someone they are dead. However, there is still a skill in knowing the maps and adapting your weapons and perks to that environment, something you don't get to do in Reach. 2. I agree with you, tubers are a bain on MW2. All proper players frown upon tubers as there is very little skill involved and it does get annoying. However, it's not that common anymore to come across a tuber. And on Reach, I have been in games where everyone is vying to grab the Launcher. What skill is involved there? And what difference are they to tubers? Halo is just running, jumping and shooting. MW2 is all those things and more. Again these are just my opinions please don't go all fan boy on me -_-
The_Sand_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 The_Sand_Man

1. Quick/hard/no scoping is a skill, it takes hours/days/weeks of practise to perfect it. Yes, if you do perfect this then effectively as soon as you see someone they are dead. However, there is still a skill in knowing the maps and adapting your weapons and perks to that environment, something you don't get to do in Reach. 2. I agree with you, tubers are a bain on MW2. All proper players frown upon tubers as there is very little skill involved and it does get annoying. However, it's not that common anymore to come across a tuber. And on Reach, I have been in games where everyone is vying to grab the Launcher. What skill is involved there? And what difference are they to tubers? Halo is just running, jumping and shooting. MW2 is all those things and more. Again these are just my opinions please don't go all fan boy on me -_-Scatilicious

*Sigh*

You can quick, no scope.. whatever you want to call it in Halo Reach. There's a skill in knowing the maps in Halo Reach. You can adjust your weapons and class in Halo Reach. All those things you mentioned are not exclusive to MW2.

Also, only one person can get the rocket launcher on a given map. You have to kill the other competitors.. which takes more skill then spawning with a grenade launcher right off the bat and just camping with it. Lol? "Halo is just running, jumping and shooting" ... WTF are the rest of online games then? "MW2 is all those things and more"... riiiigghttt.. what does call of duty have to offer that Halo doesnt? besides OMG NUKEZ L0LZ.

chaosflare44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 chaosflare44

[QUOTE="chaosflare44"]

[QUOTE="Scatilicious"] That's only if you don't know how to play properly. You're obviously terrible. Heard of quick/hard/no scoping? Also, tubing is frowned upon although no different from say, a rocket on Halo? Claymore's are used strategically... Makes a difference from just running round shooting pretty colours at eachother no?Scatilicious

1. Quick/hard/no scoping is a skill, it takes hours/days/weeks of practise to perfect it. Yes, if you do perfect this then effectively as soon as you see someone they are dead. However, there is still a skill in knowing the maps and adapting your weapons and perks to that environment, something you don't get to do in Reach.

2. I agree with you, tubers are a bain on MW2. All proper players frown upon tubers as there is very little skill involved and it does get annoying. However, it's not that common anymore to come across a tuber. And on Reach, I have been in games where everyone is vying to grab the Launcher. What skill is involved there? And what difference are they to tubers? Halo is just running, jumping and shooting. MW2 is all those things and more. Again these are just my opinions please don't go all fan boy on me -_-

First off I'd like to point out I am not a fanboy. I just like good games, and Reach and MW2 both happen to be good games, I just like Reach more :P

Second, as someone else said, you can no scope in Reach too if you really want to.

Third, you still need to learn the maps in Halo just like every other fps. In most modes you also have to pick whichever armor ability that best fits the situation (just like perks in CoD) The difference is, in Reach everyone has access to the same stuff right off the bat. Everyone can pick the same armor abilities and equipment, and the best weapons are put in places where all players can reach in roughly the same time, so everyone is on equal ground. This compared to CoD where people lv 75, have access to more and better equipment then lv 1 people, regardless of the player's actual skill.

Fourth, I already pointed out that there is only 1 launcher, and it severely lacks ammo, whereas anyone can have infinite noobtubes with the right perk.

And finally, I can easily say MW2 is just running, camping, and shooting (which is worse) but you can't just reduce a game like that. There is much more to Reach then running and gunning just like there is much more to MW2 then camping.

Scatilicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Scatilicious
Geez all this because some kid asked which game to buy, and I suggested MW2 and gave my reasons. Are people actually able to express their opinions without being suppressed or is this the forum equivalent of Nazism!? I thought this is a 'which game do you think I should buy' topic, not a Halo fan club. Look I prefer MW2. I personally just don't like Halo like everyone else in the world apparently. Reach, I'll happily admit, is the best of the bunch. But to the original question I'd still like to suggest MW2 to the topic-maker, or wait for Black Ops as I believe the online experience that Treyarch/Infinity Ward offer is more in depth than Bungie's.
kungfool69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 kungfool69

I believe the online experience that Treyarch/Infinity Ward offer is more in depth than Bungie's.Scatilicious

this is why everyone is ripping on you. your opinion is apparently really wrong. i have nothing against the games when played properly, its just that most of the people i encountered WERENT playing it properly. ither sitting outside the map, or stuck inside dodgy buildings ur not supposed to access, i just got sick of the gameplay mechanics that are easy to exploit for cheap kills. MY opinion is that the game does not require skill to play, just skill to PUT UP with the way everyone else plays the game.

Englandfc1966

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Englandfc1966
Member since 2005 • 2217 Posts
Reach until Black Ops comes out.
Big-Shamrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Big-Shamrock
Member since 2010 • 688 Posts
Reach. Easily.
kungfool69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 kungfool69

[QUOTE="kungfool69"]

[QUOTE="Scatilicious"] I believe the online experience that Treyarch/Infinity Ward offer is more in depth than Bungie's.Scatilicious

this is why everyone is ripping on you. your opinion is apparently really wrong. i have nothing against the games when played properly, its just that most of the people i encountered WERENT playing it properly. ither sitting outside the map, or stuck inside dodgy buildings ur not supposed to access, i just got sick of the gameplay mechanics that are easy to exploit for cheap kills. MY opinion is that the game does not require skill to play, just skill to PUT UP with the way everyone else plays the game.

Do you know how to read, or are you just ignorant? That whole post was just me expressing my opinion. An opinion cannot be wrong. Pay attention in class child and make love to the hole in you Halo Reach disc when you get home. Jesus.

in my opinion, ur opinions are based on stupid :D i luvz internet wars

The_Sand_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 The_Sand_Man

Are people actually able to express their opinions without being suppressed or is this the forum equivalent of Nazism!?Scatilicious

You gave your opinion and we gave ours. Stop whining.