reach or mw2....please help

• 75 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Scatilicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 Scatilicious
Member since 2010 • 53 Posts

[QUOTE="Scatilicious"] Are people actually able to express their opinions without being suppressed or is this the forum equivalent of Nazism!?The_Sand_Man

You gave your opinion and we gave ours. Stop whining.

No, I gave my opinion and I'm being told I'm wrong. I've spent this whole topic defending my opinions because Halo fanboys are schoolboy morons. Just like when you play Halo online. I have never told anyone that I don't respect their opinions. Get your facts right or don't bother saying anything, you'll just end up looking stupid.
BLAS1AN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 BLAS1AN
Member since 2003 • 3508 Posts

[QUOTE="BLAS1AN"]

[QUOTE="Scatilicious"]I would wait for CoD: Black Ops. I have MW2 and Reach. Don't know why I bothered buying Reach, I hate Halo. I have no idea what all the fuss is about, just a mediocre space shoot-em-up. It's also extremely easy, not challenging at all. If your looking for an easy game for children the go for Reach. If you want a game with more skill required, and more rewarding then go for MW2. Or wait for Black Ops as first impressions are impressive. This is just my opinion, but I await the flaming from all the Halo fan boys. -_-ayoox1

because killing someone by shooting them in foot, placing claymore mines and setting up sentry guns and NOOB TUBING takes more skill, lol

i cant believe theres kids out there in the world that actually think mw2 takes skill and halo doesnt.. smh

because its easier for them to play then reach. sit back and let your sentry gun get kills for you

srdjan311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 srdjan311
Member since 2007 • 1247 Posts

mw2 hands down...never gets old

The_Sand_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 The_Sand_Man
Member since 2008 • 6788 Posts

No, I gave my opinion and I'm being told I'm wrong. I've spent this whole topic defending my opinions because Halo fanboys are schoolboy morons. Just like when you play Halo online. I have never told anyone that I don't respect their opinions. Get your facts right or don't bother saying anything, you'll just end up looking stupid.Scatilicious

No, you're making yourself look stupid. You're calling halo fanboys schoolboy morons and getting pissed when people say otherwise. You're obviously not respecting anyones opinion by saying

Pay attention in class child and make love to the hole in you Halo Reach disc when you get home. Jesus.Scatilicious

My facts are right in this thread bro.

TheBatKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 TheBatKid
Member since 2010 • 91 Posts

I would go with Reach.

Scatilicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Scatilicious

[QUOTE="Scatilicious"] No, I gave my opinion and I'm being told I'm wrong. I've spent this whole topic defending my opinions because Halo fanboys are schoolboy morons. Just like when you play Halo online. I have never told anyone that I don't respect their opinions. Get your facts right or don't bother saying anything, you'll just end up looking stupid.The_Sand_Man

No, you're making yourself look stupid. You're calling halo fanboys schoolboy morons and getting pissed when people say otherwise. You're obviously not respecting anyones opinion by saying

Pay attention in class child and make love to the hole in you Halo Reach disc when you get home. Jesus.Scatilicious

Did you see why I said that? Because he TOLD me my opinion was wrong...
Reach-The-Myth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Reach-The-Myth
Member since 2010 • 453 Posts
I'd say your best bet is reach, yet mw2 has the largest community. If you want a squad based game, go for bc2 :D
chaosflare44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#58 chaosflare44
Member since 2009 • 601 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Sand_Man"]

[QUOTE="Scatilicious"]

[QUOTE="Scatilicious"] Pay attention in class child and make love to the hole in you Halo Reach disc when you get home. Jesus.Scatilicious

Did you see why I said that? Because he TOLD me my opinion was wrong...

So that justifies insulting everyone else in this thread who disagrees with you? It doesn't matter what that person said, insulting and calling someone a fanboy because they like Halo, and then expecting that same person to respect your opinions is hypocritical. Stay civilized people.

xboxmad12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 xboxmad12
Member since 2009 • 575 Posts

[QUOTE="Scatilicious"][QUOTE="The_Sand_Man"]

Lol. :lol: MW2 takes no skill online. Basically, if I see you first.. you die. If you see me first, I die.

chaosflare44

That's only if you don't know how to play properly. You're obviously terrible. Heard of quick/hard/no scoping? Also, tubing is frowned upon although no different from say, a rocket on Halo? Claymore's are used strategically... Makes a difference from just running round shooting pretty colours at eachother no?

1) Quick/Hard/No scoping is not skill. Its relying entirely on aim assist to kill someone with a one hit kill gun. It also further proves his point that whoever sees someone else first wins.

2) Noobtubes are different from rockets in that you spawn with them, and with scavenger pro you can have essentially infinite ammo for them. Halo on the other hand only has 1 launcher on each map so whoever gets it first gets to use it, whats more it only has like 2 shots then its out until it respawns.

Um It dosent require aim assist...At all...Ever...In the history of Call of duty...Ever

A VERY small amount of A VERY VERY small amount of people will Use aim assist.

chaosflare44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 chaosflare44

[QUOTE="chaosflare44"]

[QUOTE="Scatilicious"] That's only if you don't know how to play properly. You're obviously terrible. Heard of quick/hard/no scoping? Also, tubing is frowned upon although no different from say, a rocket on Halo? Claymore's are used strategically... Makes a difference from just running round shooting pretty colours at eachother no?xboxmad12

1) Quick/Hard/No scoping is not skill. Its relying entirely on aim assist to kill someone with a one hit kill gun. It also further proves his point that whoever sees someone else first wins.

2) Noobtubes are different from rockets in that you spawn with them, and with scavenger pro you can have essentially infinite ammo for them. Halo on the other hand only has 1 launcher on each map so whoever gets it first gets to use it, whats more it only has like 2 shots then its out until it respawns.

Um It dosent require aim assist...At all...Ever...In the history of Call of duty...Ever

Just about every console Fps ever made uses aim assist. CoD, Halo, Battlefield, it doesn't matter. If it uses a controller instead of a mouse and keyboard, its got aim assist, and there is no way to switch is off, at least not for online matches.

SpideySenze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 SpideySenze
Member since 2010 • 77 Posts
Reach > Mw2 > Battlefeild
Scatilicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Scatilicious

[QUOTE="xboxmad12"]

[QUOTE="chaosflare44"]

chaosflare44

Just about every console Fps ever made uses aim assist. CoD, Halo, Battlefield, it doesn't matter. If it uses a controller instead of a mouse and keyboard, its got aim assist, and there is no way to switch is off, at least not for online matches.

The Call of Duty series on consoles does not use aim assist, otherwise I wouldn't suck at hard scoping so much...
chaosflare44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 chaosflare44

[QUOTE="chaosflare44"]

[QUOTE="xboxmad12"]

Scatilicious

The Call of Duty series on consoles does not use aim assist, otherwise I wouldn't suck at hard scoping so much...

Have you ever noticed how the aiming reticule slows down when you move it over an enemy, thats aim assist.

Heres a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnWWmfakFFQ&feature=related

BTW, this thread is getting off topic...

Avatar image for billbraskypwnsu
billbraskypwnsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 billbraskypwnsu
Member since 2010 • 74 Posts
reaach is bad, but mw2 is just boring. i think reach is better, but that's like saying dog crap is more pleasant than dog crap. crap is crap.
Assassin_73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Assassin_73
Member since 2008 • 165 Posts

reach

xboxmad12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 xboxmad12
Member since 2009 • 575 Posts

Auto aim and aim assist are diffrent

MazehcS0ul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 MazehcS0ul
Member since 2009 • 1773 Posts

Strongest Multiplayer Bad Company 2 (fun if friends are playing with you) and balanced weapons though out the whole game, good matchmaking but pretty bummed out on sometimes bad people in your team.

Modern Warfare 2 (quite fun, but MW2 needs to get a patch to fix some things about it.

Reach (pretty much the same as all Halo games.

MobilechicaneX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 MobilechicaneX
Member since 2009 • 2863 Posts

reaach is bad, but mw2 is just boring. i think reach is better, but that's like saying dog crap is more pleasant than dog crap. crap is crap. billbraskypwnsu

You think Reach is bad? Hmm explain!

Reach IS the best FPS on the 360 so...

MobilechicaneX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 MobilechicaneX
Member since 2009 • 2863 Posts

Strongest Multiplayer Bad Company 2 (fun if friends are playing with you) and balanced weapons though out the whole game, good matchmaking but pretty bummed out on sometimes bad people in your team.

Modern Warfare 2 (quite fun, but MW2 needs to get a patch to fix some things about it.

Reach (pretty much the same as all Halo games.

MazehcS0ul

I can easily tell your a Battlefield fanboy.

GFugue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 GFugue
Member since 2009 • 935 Posts

Making a grotesque comparison here, Modern Warfare 2. It's better in pretty much any aspect you can think of.

What you have to think, though, is if it's worth getting it now -- CoD: Black Ops is going to be released soon, and it'll inevitably take a large chunk of MW 2's playerbase -- though it'll most likely continue with enough players to easily find matches. But, between MW 2 and Reach, quality wise: MW 2.

Joseph-425

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Joseph-425
Member since 2010 • 562 Posts

Halo Reach because it has a great multiplayer, fun firefight, and very good single player campaign

Joseph-425

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Joseph-425
Member since 2010 • 562 Posts

reaach is bad, but mw2 is just boring. i think reach is better, but that's like saying dog crap is more pleasant than dog crap. crap is crap. billbraskypwnsu
MW2 is dog crap Halo Reach isnt

XxeviltedizXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 XxeviltedizXx
Member since 2010 • 176 Posts
reach