Name ONE thing that your favorite game does WRONG.

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dissembled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 dissembled
Member since 2003 • 357 Posts

Since I have more than one favorite:

1) Fallout 3 - Intricate subway systems make tranversing them very tedious.

2) Oblivion - Not enough enemy types in an open ended world.

3) Dragon Age - Map designs make it seem like you're traveling in really long hallways. Should be much more open next time though I doubt this since this type of design is Bioware's trademark.

4) Borderlands - No voice overs for mission quests.

5) Red Dead Redemption - Free roam multiplayer involves members of a posse spread too thinly across the map. Makes finding others very tedious.

6) Bad Company 2 - Single player maps are beautiful. Multiplayer maps look pretty ugly in comparison.

7) Half-Life 2 - Sometimes the next action you have to undertake to progress is evasive.

8 ) COD 4 - Blurry textures. (Not fully HD?) That's the only flaw I've encountered so that's saying a lot about how much I love that game. The maps in particular are one of the best I've seen in a game.

kipohippo021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#2 kipohippo021
Member since 2010 • 3895 Posts

Oblivion- Not enough achievments/weapons/armor/clothes/enemies

Dead Rising-Bad save system

Halo 3- no terrain editing in forge

orb_03_2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#3 orb_03_2006
Member since 2006 • 8494 Posts
Halo 3 - Forge controls are awful. Gears of War 2 - I always wished it had a map editor/theater mode/armor customization. Left 4 Dead 2 - Even though there were 5 campaigns this time around, they felt short. It'd be epic to have a big open world L4D, though. We all have our dreams. :D
kipohippo021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 kipohippo021
Member since 2010 • 3895 Posts

Halo 3 - Forge controls are awful. orb_03_2006
Really? I had no problem with that. I thought the controls were really nice.

EvilSelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#5 EvilSelf
Member since 2010 • 3619 Posts

1. Deadly Premonition - with the limited budget being problematic, i would have loved for them to fix the controls a bit more even if they left the graphics unchanged.

2. Fallout 3 - I absolutely hate the level cap at 30 (after Broken Steel DLC). Such a huge world, such a mesmerizing journey, which give the player so much freedom, just so we are limited to level 30 in the game. I absolutey hate this, because exploring the Wasteland being great fun for me, without even doing the quests yet, and i was already at level 26 once i got done roaming around. I wish they to do not limit the player like this again, ever....

xx360shotsxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 xx360shotsxx
Member since 2010 • 155 Posts

Red Dead Redemption - MP Free roam is boring

Castlevania Harmony Of Despair - Random Level Generator woulda been nice

uberpunage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 uberpunage101
Member since 2009 • 436 Posts
Overlord- no mini map. MW2- no multiplayer achievements (and 1000+ other cons...). Halo 3- Theatre controls are a little bit wonky.
Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Phoenix534
Member since 2008 • 17774 Posts

Alan Wake - Combat got old around chapter 4.

Mass Effect 2 - The character creator still makes it nearly impossible to make a good looking person.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#9 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts
The Orange Box - it should have had CS Source in it.
shadowmike75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 shadowmike75
Member since 2009 • 51 Posts

RDR: Compettitive multiplayer bites in my opinion. Where all you have to do is walk to the back of the enemy base and spawn camp.

SpArKs424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SpArKs424
Member since 2010 • 2203 Posts

IMO Mass Effect 2 had A Crappy Leveling Tree

Halo 3 I wish had a terrain Editor to Really Make Custom Maps or at least Change terrain on the Maps that exist .

jjivey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#12 jjivey
Member since 2010 • 1354 Posts

my favorite game ended, for this i was sad.

KidCudi37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 KidCudi37
Member since 2010 • 3535 Posts
GTA4: Repetitiveness.:x
El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 El_Zo1212o
Member since 2009 • 6057 Posts
No custom control scheme. There is no reason nowadays for any game to omit making controls customizable. And also excluding important options like inverting the Y Axis or the crouch button being a toggle is inexcusable.
Neon_Blaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 Neon_Blaster
Member since 2009 • 797 Posts

Fallout 3: Too much travelling. Especially tedious in replays.

Dragon Age: Glitchy. Just a few days ago I had to restart because a scene kept replaying.

Mass Effect 2: SCANNING.

GTAIV: Some missions are boring.

FFXIII: Leveling system too linear.

Lost Odyssey: Random battles. I like them on older games but it's just annoying now.

Can't chose which one is my favourite so they all get a go.

jad206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 jad206
Member since 2009 • 1821 Posts

Halo Wars- Dual Leaders

Borderlands- No scaling of main game after Knoxx.

Rhino53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Rhino53
Member since 2008 • 2552 Posts

Halo: CE -Halo 3: Horrible Flood levels

Avatar image for ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ
ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18 ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ
Member since 2007 • 1987 Posts

Instead of cut scenes being forced to listen to tape recordings IE: bioshock, singularity, crackdown 2 etc...

Also not letting the characters speak IE: Bioshock, half life, dead space, etc....

ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

Dragon Age: Glitchy. Just a few days ago I had to restart because a scene kept replaying.

Lost Odyssey: Random battles. I like them on older games but it's just annoying now.

Neon_Blaster

i agree with most of this in 1 way or another except for ffxiii the leveling system has been the same through every game you just level up and your stats change... there has really been nothing special about leveling up in a final fantasy game.

dissembled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 dissembled

Neon_Blaster
I'm currently playing the last quest to unite the armies (Paragon of Her Own in my case) and I haven't experienced any glitches so far in DA. Maybe I should prepare myself for them though as I don't know how far I am in the game. (Don't want to look at all as I don't want any portion of the game spoiled for me.) About the custom control schemes, I definitely agree. The only game I've played so far that gave you that ability was Orange Box. And oh, how I love Half-Life 2.
ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

1. Deadly Premonition - with the limited budget being problematic, i would have loved for them to fix the controls a bit more even if they left the graphics unchanged.

2. Fallout 3 - I absolutely hate the level cap at 30 (after Broken Steel DLC). Such a huge world, such a mesmerizing journey, which give the player so much freedom, just so we are limited to level 30 in the game. I absolutey hate this, because exploring the Wasteland being great fun for me, without even doing the quests yet, and i was already at level 26 once i got done roaming around. I wish they to do not limit the player like this again, ever....

EvilSelf

Play the game again and level up to 30 again? i dont see how raising your level above 30 is going to change anything at all to the gameplay you would get stronger and stronger and more over powered and your enemies would keep the same abilites. Not only that there is only so much game you can play eventually you will run out of things to do.

IzzieWaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 IzzieWaru
Member since 2010 • 905 Posts

Red Dead Redemption: Spawn camping in multiplayer, wonky controls, some bugs

Oblivion: Ugly character models (really a minor complaint, I like my characters really stylized).

Super Street Fighter IV: As someone that didn't play SF until this generation, it is really, really, really hard to get into. I'm not complaining about the game difficulty, I just really wish they put a little more effort into a tutorial or the challenge trials.

Borderlands: S***y story.

I love Mass Effect, Halo, and Assassin's Creed 2, too, but I can't think of anything I'd want changed that would make the game noticeably better.

bessy67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 bessy67
Member since 2007 • 1734 Posts

Neon_Blaster

This. There has to be a better way to give me metals for upgrades.

Neon_Blaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Neon_Blaster

[QUOTE="Neon_Blaster"]

i agree with most of this in 1 way or another except for ffxiii the leveling system has been the same through every game you just level up and your stats change... there has really been nothing special about leveling up in a final fantasy game.

ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ
FFX had the Sphere Grid where you could customise your characters by taking them on any path, and FFXII had a licence board where you had to decide what to focus on and what type of role your character would play. These are just two examples from other recent FF's. FFXIII had the similar idea but it wasn't as interesting because you were capped throughout the game meaning you had to level at the games pace, often meaning characters weren't really different at the same stage in different playthroughs. Also there was no 'leveling' up in the traditional sense in FFXIII because it was all crystarium.
[QUOTE="Neon_Blaster"]

dissembled
I'm currently playing the last quest to unite the armies (Paragon of Her Own in my case) and I haven't experienced any glitches so far in DA. Maybe I should prepare myself for them though as I don't know how far I am in the game. (Don't want to look at all as I don't want any portion of the game spoiled for me.)

It's all down to luck really. Bioware has a reputation for releasing games which have several minor bugs, but it's inevitable with games as large as theirs. Don't worry in any case because every glitch experienced, while annoying, can be ultimately funny and in some cases basically trivial. Also I meant restart as in last save point, not the whole game. That would be enough to knock it off my favourite games list. :P In short don't worry.
KillErmarinE15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#25 KillErmarinE15
Member since 2006 • 1057 Posts

Oblivion - Ugly character models, lack of variety in monsters/gear/character voices. It needs more people in the wilderness and citys/encampments.

Mythomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Mythomniac
Member since 2009 • 1695 Posts
Fallout 3: The Subways suck ME2: Too few items DA:O: It has too many dungeons... the Deep Roads in the main story suck...
dissembled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 dissembled

Oblivion - Ugly character models, lack of variety in monsters/gear/character voices. It needs more people in the wilderness and citys/encampments.

KillErmarinE15

Just remembered how I hated the voice of the guy who voiced the Dunmer in the game. So haughty pouty. I really miss the female and male Dunmer voices from Morrowind. I wished they used those instead.

ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

[QUOTE="ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ"]

[QUOTE="Neon_Blaster"] FFX had the Sphere Grid where you could customise your characters by taking them on any path, and FFXII had a licence board where you had to decide what to focus on and what type of role your character would play. These are just two examples from other recent FF's. FFXIII had the similar idea but it wasn't as interesting because you were capped throughout the game meaning you had to level at the games pace, often meaning characters weren't really different at the same stage in different playthroughs. Also there was no 'leveling' up in the traditional sense in FFXIII because it was all crystarium. [QUOTE="dissembled"][QUOTE="Neon_Blaster"]

Neon_Blaster

I'm currently playing the last quest to unite the armies (Paragon of Her Own in my case) and I haven't experienced any glitches so far in DA. Maybe I should prepare myself for them though as I don't know how far I am in the game. (Don't want to look at all as I don't want any portion of the game spoiled for me.)

It's all down to luck really. Bioware has a reputation for releasing games which have several minor bugs, but it's inevitable with games as large as theirs. Don't worry in any case because every glitch experienced, while annoying, can be ultimately funny and in some cases basically trivial. Also I meant restart as in last save point, not the whole game. That would be enough to knock it off my favourite games list. :P In short don't worry.

Yes FFX had a sphere grid that you could level the way you wanted, However FF13 you can be any class in the game as well and level the way that you want to. It doesnt happen till disk 3 but it is still there. the sphere grid is pretty much the same exact thing as FF13 system. And like you said FF12 had a system where you had to decide what role your character would play and focus on that, FF13 is the same thing there as well you dont have to be every single role you can choose to focus on one thing and not branch off. You would have a hell of a time on some of disk 3's bosses but the option is there, just because the game caps you at a certain rank for a bit doesn mean that you HAVE to spend the points in a different area. Save the points and wait for the next section to unlock so you can max it our right away? FFX, 12, 13 they all did the same thing you get points you level up and all you do is move some spheres around so that you gain more abilities and raise your str, magic, health, etc...

ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

Fallout 3: The Subways suck ME2: Too few items DA:O: It has too many dungeons... the Deep Roads in the main story suck...Mythomniac

Better than walking through radiated water LOL:P

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

The Orange Box- Got rid of hackers what a disappointment at least they were giving us new content Valve!

dillon_o4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 dillon_o4
Member since 2003 • 519 Posts

Oblivion - Leveled up(based on your level) loot and enemies

Fallout 3 - unresponsive controls, i get you are supposed to use vats and such but freestyle is terrible

Bordarlands - not enought character customation and skill trees/skills

ME 1 - Loading times

ME 2 - character leveling/skills too simplified, mineing

Dragon Age - Dialoge options don't always make sence, lvled enemies

Vault_Monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#32 Vault_Monkey
Member since 2010 • 209 Posts

Fallout 3-The fact that you can't grow past level 30, although I understand why they did it. It being a little too short to...

gr8scott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 gr8scott
Member since 2003 • 1008 Posts
Dragon Age: No voice for main character. Fallout 3: Hit detection not consistent. Borderlands: Hit detection not consistent. I know it's more of a shooter than a RPG, but some shots are hitting and not registering. Also the sh*ty story Mass Effect: Auto-save function not very helpful at times. Also, pop-ins and the mako. Mass Effect 2: scanning planets. and that's it. my one sole complaint about this masterpiece. Oblivion: load times and enemy level up scaling. I know you can change it, but if it was done right, we wouldn't need to.
KSEfAN420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 KSEfAN420
Member since 2007 • 216 Posts

MW2- Campain is to short... why cant it be like call of duty 2... there were sooo many missions in that game and i couldnt beat it in a 7 hour gaming session on veteran... The 2 modern warfare campains have been pretty disappointing...:(

AtlanticRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 AtlanticRock
Member since 2007 • 8131 Posts

Gears of War 2 - WHY isn't RB the button to pick up a meatshield... ANYTHING but A would be great...

Super Street Fighter IV - The strict timing on the combos...

guildclaws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 guildclaws
Member since 2009 • 7921 Posts
Overlord 2 - no mini map. Mass Effect 2 - scanning planet is tedious.
ImpliedBunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 ImpliedBunny
Member since 2008 • 1688 Posts

GTA4- takes too many bullets to kill (RDR fixed this nicely).

Oblivion- enemies scaling to your level makes leveling up seem not as fun/useful.

L4D 1&2- the mass quantities of enemies makes firefights turn into mass confusion and friendly fire, i would have prefered a slightly slower and methodical co-op horror that made you feel like you wern't just blindly firing at zombies inches away from you.(this is my opinion and others like this)

ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

Gears of War 2 - WHY isn't RB the button to pick up a meatshield... ANYTHING but A would be great...

Super Street Fighter IV - The strict timing on the combos...

AtlanticRock

LOL i thought i was the only one that had the meatshield issue in gears of war 2 every time i play the game i end up stealing at least one kill by standing over a player that is downed and trying to dive away and end up picking them up. At least i play with friends though i just end up giving them one of my downs later.

Anti-Venom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Anti-Venom
Member since 2008 • 5646 Posts
Mass Effect 2 - Scanning those planets (that was soooo boring) Fallout 3 - all the travelling made it kinda boring at times Dead Rising - its save system (hopefully DR2 will fix that) Crackdown - no storyline GTA4 - No co-op play for the campaign (BIG letdown) Halo Wars - it needed more units/buildings/upgrades etc...
billyd5301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#41 billyd5301
Member since 2008 • 1572 Posts
OMG... Can it be??? An original, relavent, FUN, topic posted in the gamespot forums? Quick someone get a mod in here. This is reserved only for topics called "So how many cames are YOU buying this week?!?!?!". Seriously though, cool topic. My favs recently... MLB 2k10 - Poor AI management of the opposing team Dante's Inferno - Strongly peters out halfway through the game Dragon Age Origins - Far too much repetetive conversation, too low on action Mass Effect 2 - Scanning planets is like watching paint dry Red Dead Redemption - Multiplayer still just doesn't feel right. But much better than GTA IV
Neon_Blaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Neon_Blaster

[QUOTE="Neon_Blaster"][QUOTE="ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ"] I'm currently playing the last quest to unite the armies (Paragon of Her Own in my case) and I haven't experienced any glitches so far in DA. Maybe I should prepare myself for them though as I don't know how far I am in the game. (Don't want to look at all as I don't want any portion of the game spoiled for me.) ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

Yes FFX had a sphere grid that you could level the way you wanted, However FF13 you can be any class in the game as well and level the way that you want to. It doesnt happen till disk 3 but it is still there. the sphere grid is pretty much the same exact thing as FF13 system. And like you said FF12 had a system where you had to decide what role your character would play and focus on that, FF13 is the same thing there as well you dont have to be every single role you can choose to focus on one thing and not branch off. You would have a hell of a time on some of disk 3's bosses but the option is there, just because the game caps you at a certain rank for a bit doesn mean that you HAVE to spend the points in a different area. Save the points and wait for the next section to unlock so you can max it our right away? FFX, 12, 13 they all did the same thing you get points you level up and all you do is move some spheres around so that you gain more abilities and raise your str, magic, health, etc...

But You can easily progress through the game reaching the max level you can get up to in each crystarium through chapters. This means in chapter 5 for example, your characters could max all three roles, and then when the crystarium is expanded they could max them again. The cap introduced takes away some freedom by limiting development. And also because the crystarium stays on a pretty straight path you have little choice to choose from, and there are only few different nodes anyway IIRC. Plus at disc 3 giving a character the three roles he/she didn't have before is very expensive and only really plausible/worthwhile once the game is completed. I still love FFXIII though.
EvilSelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 EvilSelf

[QUOTE="EvilSelf"]

ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

Play the game again and level up to 30 again? i dont see how raising your level above 30 is going to change anything at all to the gameplay you would get stronger and stronger and more over powered and your enemies would keep the same abilites. Not only that there is only so much game you can play eventually you will run out of things to do.

It is problematic because after level 30 you lose incentive to explore. Chances are when you hit level 30 you will have a lot of caps, a lot of weapons, armor, MISC. items, bobbleheads and all that. So if you cant even level up more then there is no incentive to continue exploring the Wasteland. And since i do not use the guide i want to figure out everything by myself and it takes time.

billyd5301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#44 billyd5301
Member since 2008 • 1572 Posts

EvilSelf

I thought about Deadly Premonition, but thought better against it. I'd love to see a sequel, and I don't think the controls hurt it that much at all. It goes with the late 90's survival horror tank control genre just like the rest of the game. However I would love for them to change the map. That is just punch your tv frustrating right there. When I get back into it to finish it I am going to print my own because only being able to zoom out as far as it lets you is about the most annoying thing I have ever seen in a game.

EvilSelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 EvilSelf

[QUOTE="EvilSelf"]

billyd5301

I thought about Deadly Premonition, but thought better against it. I'd love to see a sequel, and I don't think the controls hurt it that much at all. It goes with the late 90's survival horror tank control genre just like the rest of the game. However I would love for them to change the map. That is just punch your tv frustrating right there. When I get back into it to finish it I am going to print my own because only being able to zoom out as far as it lets you is about the most annoying thing I have ever seen in a game.

A good tip i used for the map issue was: every time i use the map, i made sure the little triangle in the top right-hand corner is always pointing NORTH. The map rotates, which is a big issue, so just try to position yourself (your character) in a way that the arrow always point to the NORTH. You will learn the map really quick this way.

Another tip, if you go the Greenvale Hotel, there is a huge map of the city on the wall, right next the second-floor stairs. You can then draw it on a piece of paper or something.

Hope this helps friend!

Deadly Premonition has become one of the top three my favorite games of all time!

Avatar image for The_Gaming_Baby
The_Gaming_Baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 117

User Lists: 52

#46 The_Gaming_Baby
Member since 2010 • 6425 Posts
[QUOTE="gr8scott"]Dragon Age: No voice for main character. Fallout 3: Hit detection not consistent. Borderlands: Hit detection not consistent. I know it's more of a shooter than a RPG, but some shots are hitting and not registering. Also the sh*ty story Mass Effect: Auto-save function not very helpful at times. Also, pop-ins and the mako. Mass Effect 2: scanning planets. and that's it. my one sole complaint about this masterpiece. Oblivion: load times and enemy level up scaling. I know you can change it, but if it was done right, we wouldn't need to.

What about the dumbed down levelling system in ME2?
elchiquilin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 elchiquilin
Member since 2005 • 1318 Posts
Since I only have 5 360 games id list all of their flaws, TC you should create a similar topic on SW! it could be fun: 1.Halo 3) the gravemind mission was awful, specially the bg music! 2.ODST) Its a little easy to feel confused on where to go at times 3.Halo Wars) AI can be really cheap at some missions 4.GeOW 1) It ends too soon! 5.GeOW2) Uber powered hosts!
Logan1616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Logan1616
Member since 2008 • 3424 Posts
CoD4 - Only one map pack, but I love the game to death. 700+ hours and counting. :)
vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#49 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts
Halo 3 & ODST- no drop in multiplayer Mass Effect - limited storage space in inventory Mass Effect 2 -Nothing to fight after completing all quests Modern Warfare 1 & 2, Bad Company 1 & 2 - Wheres the co-op campaign? Battlefield 1943 & Monday Night Combat - Why no deathmatch? Gears 2 - Meat shield and proximity mines are incredibly cheap Gears 1 - Shotgun is ridiculous, melee is ridiculous, active reload sniper is ridiculous The Orange Box - wheres the updates for TF2? Left 4 Dead - So wheres the other half of the game? Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolt - Let me make robots with working legs, darn you! Batman: Arkham Asylum - Lame final boss Fable II, Crackdown 1 & 2 - graphics could have been alot better. Red Dead Redemption - not much to do in free roam GTA IV - multiplayer lacks depth Halo Wars - Could have used more units and upgrades Call of Duty: World at War - only one map for Nazi zombie shipped? Really?
Logan1616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Logan1616
Member since 2008 • 3424 Posts
[QUOTE="vashkey"]Halo 3 & ODST- no drop in multiplayer Mass Effect - limited storage space in inventory Mass Effect 2 -Nothing to fight after completing all quests Modern Warfare 1 & 2, Bad Company 1 & 2 - Wheres the co-op campaign? Battlefield 1943 & Monday Night Combat - Why no deathmatch? Gears 2 - Meat shield and proximity mines are incredibly cheap Gears 1 - Shotgun is ridiculous, melee is ridiculous, active reload sniper is ridiculous The Orange Box - wheres the updates for TF2? Left 4 Dead - So wheres the other half of the game? Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolt - Let me make robots with working legs, darn you! Batman: Arkham Asylum - Lame final boss Fable II, Crackdown 1 & 2 - graphics could have been alot better. Red Dead Redemption - not much to do in free roam GTA IV - multiplayer lacks depth Halo Wars - Could have used more units and upgrades Call of Duty: World at War - only one map for Nazi zombie shipped? Really?

Vashkey answer my PM's. :cry: