Name ONE thing that your favorite game does WRONG.

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bunnyocalypsee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 bunnyocalypsee
Member since 2010 • 29 Posts
Final Fantasy 13 - If your main character dies, even if the rest of your party is at full health and with the Raise ability you still fail. Mass Effect 2 - The fact it ended. lol. :)
Ghost_702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#52 Ghost_702
Member since 2006 • 7405 Posts
MW2 allows n00b tubes in hardcore game variants.
vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#53 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts
I'm not seeing any.
Logan1616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Logan1616
Member since 2008 • 3424 Posts
I'm not seeing any.vashkey
Did you block me by chance? I think I annoyed you a lot at one point. :P
vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#55 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts
[QUOTE="vashkey"]I'm not seeing any.Logan1616

No
Logan1616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Logan1616
Member since 2008 • 3424 Posts
[QUOTE="Logan1616"][QUOTE="vashkey"]I'm not seeing any.vashkey

No

send me a message, cause i've sent you a lottttt
GraveDigger571

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 GraveDigger571
Member since 2010 • 84 Posts
Portal: This game was absolutley perfect. I can't think of one flaw.
Suzy_Q_Kazoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Suzy_Q_Kazoo
Member since 2010 • 9899 Posts

Mass Effect 2: SCANNING.

Neon_Blaster

This times a million. Everything else I can deal with, but that part was so tedious.

Avatar image for ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ
ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#59 ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ
Member since 2007 • 1987 Posts

[QUOTE="ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ"]

[QUOTE="Neon_Blaster"] It's all down to luck really. Bioware has a reputation for releasing games which have several minor bugs, but it's inevitable with games as large as theirs. Don't worry in any case because every glitch experienced, while annoying, can be ultimately funny and in some cases basically trivial. Also I meant restart as in last save point, not the whole game. That would be enough to knock it off my favourite games list. :P In short don't worry.Neon_Blaster

Yes FFX had a sphere grid that you could level the way you wanted, However FF13 you can be any class in the game as well and level the way that you want to. It doesnt happen till disk 3 but it is still there. the sphere grid is pretty much the same exact thing as FF13 system. And like you said FF12 had a system where you had to decide what role your character would play and focus on that, FF13 is the same thing there as well you dont have to be every single role you can choose to focus on one thing and not branch off. You would have a hell of a time on some of disk 3's bosses but the option is there, just because the game caps you at a certain rank for a bit doesn mean that you HAVE to spend the points in a different area. Save the points and wait for the next section to unlock so you can max it our right away? FFX, 12, 13 they all did the same thing you get points you level up and all you do is move some spheres around so that you gain more abilities and raise your str, magic, health, etc...

But You can easily progress through the game reaching the max level you can get up to in each crystarium through chapters. This means in chapter 5 for example, your characters could max all three roles, and then when the crystarium is expanded they could max them again. The cap introduced takes away some freedom by limiting development. And also because the crystarium stays on a pretty straight path you have little choice to choose from, and there are only few different nodes anyway IIRC. Plus at disc 3 giving a character the three roles he/she didn't have before is very expensive and only really plausible/worthwhile once the game is completed. I still love FFXIII though.

Dont get me wrong either i love all the FF games as well i just think that it wasnt really a step back nor forward with the levling design i think it was just more of the same. I mean if they didnt cap it, people like me and you being the smart gamers that we are would have just grinded all the way on chapter 5 and maxed out everything. THen our characters would have been uber strong and smashed everything in seconds and we would have gotten 5 stars every time i think it was a good idea to pace the game and make it more of a challenge then it would have been by letting us have free reign from the start like they have done in so many other FF games.

ramswo18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#60 ramswo18
Member since 2009 • 252 Posts

The only thing that got me a bit upset about Devil May Cry 3 was that you couldn't use every style at the same time similar to how you can on Devil May Cry 4 but Nero ruined that game