im not getting gta4, mind as well just shoot me now.

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

raze-boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 raze-boi
Member since 2006 • 853 Posts
3 words. We don't care!-Nero
We don't care= we do not care>> 4 words.
deadbiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 deadbiff
Member since 2004 • 652 Posts

Ok good for you. I'm 14, and I already payed GTA off. Nobody cares if you aren't buying it.twopic58

I love you

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 4826159
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="twopic58"]Ok good for you. I'm 14, and I already payed GTA off. Nobody cares if you aren't buying it.deadbiff

I love you

*cough*child molester*cough*
whostolemysoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 whostolemysoul
Member since 2005 • 1468 Posts
guys, come on.... isn't it obvious, this Topic creator is nothing more than Jack Thompsons Son doing another "sting operation" for his dad.... let thompsons offspring alone, and get back to enjoying life, with the people who don't make topics like these...
deadbiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 deadbiff
Member since 2004 • 652 Posts
[QUOTE="deadbiff"]

[QUOTE="twopic58"]Ok good for you. I'm 14, and I already payed GTA off. Nobody cares if you aren't buying it.4826159

I love you

*cough*child molester*cough*

You're next. 0_o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 4826159
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
*GASP* to the Jack Thompson thing.
Udsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57 Udsen
Member since 2007 • 3389 Posts

ya u heard me, im not getting gta4, i have never owned any gta games and not ashamed of it. i might get it but i highly doubt it, ok im 14, my mother dosnt even like me buying games like halo and what not, they still dont care, but my mom dosnt like them, i highly doubt ill be able to get gta4 unless i go to bestbuy where no one evr checks for agedsman418

I can guarantee you when GTA launches BB will ask for ID.

I work for them, and we're told "If there's one day you NEED to ID, it's GTA IV release/anytime someone wants GTA IV"

Assassin419

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Assassin419
Member since 2004 • 185 Posts
There's always a schmuck that has to make a worthless, vexatious post like this one, in order to agitate people for attention. If you don't like it, don't buy it, or gripe about it. You're going to be missing out big time, but are too cretinous and idiotic to realise it. Have a nice day.
Avatar image for volcomstoner180
volcomstoner180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#59 volcomstoner180
Member since 2008 • 4410 Posts

Neither am I. Can't stand GTA.Gregoroth

i have never heard anyone say that before....well i guess someone has to be different

PiNwOrM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#60 PiNwOrM
Member since 2005 • 2030 Posts
THE INTERNET NEEDS AN AGE RESTRICTION.
dsman418

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#61 dsman418
Member since 2005 • 1755 Posts

[QUOTE="uberpwner93"]I'm 14 also, but my mom knows I'm not a complete idiot and will go out and repeat everything I do in the game. I have been playing M games since 10, and I am no more screwed up than anyone else. And if your mom won't let you buy GTA4, then you must really have a problem, or she's a complete idiot. A 14 year old should know what is real and whats fake anyway.jojo198

don't call people's parent idiot, it makes you an idiot, parent have live longer than you and have more experience, a game can effect 14 year no matter how they know about reality or fake, once the 14 year old played game to much it effect them and make them scream at tv for no reason, children should not play mature games has it will effect they behavior more, and can end out shooting ppl.

GOd Fuking Damit people im not not getting the game cause ill go crazy and riot around town, its because i dont have an intrest, that was the whole point of the topic, ill rent the game and see if i like it, my parents dont care what i play, my mother just dosnt like the idea of mature videogames, but they both no that i no what is real and fake.
dsman418

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 dsman418

YES! Somone who dislikes GTA as much as I do. I don't know about you guys but this is what I hear when I hear people talk about GTA...

"OMG LIKE BRO! I turned on all these cheats on GTA and just started SHOOTING PEOPLEZ ZOMG WTF LOL! I like shot this police officers leg off and then they weren't even chasing me! HAHAHARAHEIAJSKHDKJSNDJKCXN."

It sounds so retarded. Call of Duty 4 for the win.

RichyRulez
jesus, alah friken christ someone agrees with me for once
ligerz76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#63 ligerz76
Member since 2007 • 2022 Posts

your 14 your balls havent balls dropped yet once they drop BAM gta 4 will make you love video games

spyder_r0de0
Obviously someone needs to go back to 5th grade for a lesson on puberty...........
dsman418

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 dsman418
Lol, look at his gamertag, it has Halo 3, COD4 and Orange Box, they are all M-rated games.raze-boi
wow someone is a frigen genious, yes i play many m rated games and have since i was 9 which was when i first played halo, christ people I AM ALOUD TO PLAY M RATED GAMES, im just not getting gta4 it has nothing to do with the rating, but if it was anything its the title, "Grand Theft Auto" correct me if im wrong but thats the namne of a crime!
Pittfan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#65 Pittfan666
Member since 2003 • 8638 Posts
Just get some 18-19 year old high school or college student to buy it for you.
AwakenedMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 AwakenedMaster
Member since 2007 • 362 Posts
[QUOTE="jojo198"]

[QUOTE="uberpwner93"]I'm 14 also, but my mom knows I'm not a complete idiot and will go out and repeat everything I do in the game. I have been playing M games since 10, and I am no more screwed up than anyone else. And if your mom won't let you buy GTA4, then you must really have a problem, or she's a complete idiot. A 14 year old should know what is real and whats fake anyway.dsman418

don't call people's parent idiot, it makes you an idiot, parent have live longer than you and have more experience, a game can effect 14 year no matter how they know about reality or fake, once the 14 year old played game to much it effect them and make them scream at tv for no reason, children should not play mature games has it will effect they behavior more, and can end out shooting ppl.

GOd Fuking Damit people im not not getting the game cause ill go crazy and riot around town, its because i dont have an intrest, that was the whole point of the topic, ill rent the game and see if i like it, my parents dont care what i play, my mother just dosnt like the idea of mature videogames, but they both no that i no what is real and fake.

There's nothing in your original post about not having an interest. It pretty much says that you can't get it since you aren't allowed/aren't old enough to buy it yourself.

From your post:

"but my mom dosnt like them, i highly doubt ill be able to get gta4 unless i go to bestbuy where no one evr checks for age"

Sounds like you're making up stuff now to defend yourself.

Thomasdeleo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Thomasdeleo
Member since 2006 • 1984 Posts
I cant believe this thread is still getting responses, wtf
Rummy500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Rummy500
Member since 2008 • 148 Posts

GOOOD! Your mom and me would get along well. All the kids curse and make racial comments and do the wrondg thing anyway.

mummyattack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 mummyattack
Member since 2006 • 160 Posts
you are a BIG LOSER!!!
msdd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#70 msdd9
Member since 2007 • 2957 Posts

I'm probably not gonna get GTA4 either (just not a big fan of the series), but I will be getting SR2, Prototype, Mercenaries 2.

That might be saying something about GTA.

Its still got a lot of followers, but its grasp it weakening.

OfficialBed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 OfficialBed
Member since 2005 • 17668 Posts
ok...want a balloon?
Disturbed_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Disturbed_King
Member since 2007 • 554 Posts

Eh, I've been in your spot when it came to Vice City and San Andreas. I'll be 16 in 9 days from now and I just pre ordered GTA4, and my parents won't even want me playing it since they've seen it mentioned (not 4, but the other GTA's) on the news (I pre ordered it online so that's how I got it). Besides, I will be 16 when it comes out, I've never played a single GTA game before but I'm really excited for GTA4 to come out.

Avatar image for marvingamebeast
marvingamebeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#73 marvingamebeast
Member since 2008 • 229 Posts

HaHa you are 14 and can't play m rated games I was 7 when I started playing and my mom bought the games that were m rated in addition to San Andreas which my dad bought for me.

djones5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 djones5
Member since 2008 • 123 Posts

i think you will live kid.

coolguy6127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 coolguy6127
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

:cry:might as well end it all now

nobody's stoppin you

ragincoley86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 ragincoley86
Member since 2006 • 1357 Posts

Good, we don't need your parents having a piss fit about their son got his hands on the game. Your 14 and probably arent mature enough to play gta.

coolguy6127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 coolguy6127

you are a BIG LOSER!!!mummyattack

this guy got it right!:idea:

pinionxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 pinionxl
Member since 2002 • 1870 Posts
I'm gonna start a new topic every time I decide to not buy a game too.
fmobliv06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 1

#79 fmobliv06
Member since 2006 • 2429 Posts
ya u heard me, im not getting gta4, i have never owned any gta games and not ashamed of it. i might get it but i highly doubt it, ok im 14, my mother dosnt even like me buying games like halo and what not, they still dont care, but my mom dosnt like them, i highly doubt ill be able to get gta4 unless i go to bestbuy where no one evr checks for agedsman418
okay, what do you want me to say? congratulations? more like your loss.
GEARSofWAR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 GEARSofWAR360
Member since 2006 • 1405 Posts

[QUOTE="uberpwner93"]I'm 14 also, but my mom knows I'm not a complete idiot and will go out and repeat everything I do in the game. I have been playing M games since 10, and I am no more screwed up than anyone else. And if your mom won't let you buy GTA4, then you must really have a problem, or she's a complete idiot. A 14 year old should know what is real and whats fake anyway.jojo198

Lmao jojo198, you need some serious grammar lessons.
dsman418

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 dsman418

HaHa you are 14 and can't play m rated games I was 7 when I started playing and my mom bought the games that were m rated in addition to San Andreas which my dad bought for me.

marvingamebeast
buddy have u looked at my gamercard, and my post i can play m rated games the rating isnt the problem here
Bockoughe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Bockoughe
thats a shame
kerrman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 kerrman
Member since 2003 • 2904 Posts

marvingamebeast

Being proud of a neglectful mother isn't something to be proud of.

As for the topic starter, stop complaining because of good parenting. They don't want you killing prostitutes and jacking cars at the age of 14.

Avatar image for EnigmaticBeauty
EnigmaticBeauty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 EnigmaticBeauty
Member since 2007 • 1297 Posts

Listen to your parents they know what's best for you.

Muramasa_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Muramasa_Edge
Member since 2004 • 287 Posts

You poor....poor....poor dumb little 14 year old. I'm 15, let me tell you how it is. If you haven't played grand theft auto, your a noob. If you make a thread stating your not buying it, your a n00b. If you say "mind as well shoot me" instead of "might as well shoot me", your a fr0o()0b!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im glad your not getting gta4 you dont deserve it!!!!!! Get lost! noob.

tenczas9

Idiot. Bullying someone into getting a game that they and you are not legally allowed to play is about as shameful as it gets. Your parents must be very proud. :roll:

Lock this topic, it's getting people no-where!

RichyRulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 RichyRulez
Member since 2005 • 212 Posts

GUYS! I don't think the fact that it is rated M is entirely why some people can't get GTA 4 (not that I want it because I could if I wanted) If anything, the parents probably don't see GTA 4 appropriate, because honestly, I find it on a whole new level of violence and brutality. I find that there is to much of a gap between T and M. I would hardly call Halo 3 a M rated game because of the lack of gore and whatnot, there is a limited amount of blood and body parts never go flying, neither do they in Call of Duty 4.

Honestly I think that a game like GTA 4 should be AO, unjustified murder, rape, stealing, thats the life of a true criminal. As far as I've seen for GTA that's all the game really is, which is how I can hardly see the story being any better than those bad drug dealer/gang movies. Everyone is free to have their own opinion on everything, I've said this once I'll say it again, I don't like GTA, I'll never get it or want it. Don't even bother calling me a moron or say "We don't care" and if you do, at least spell properly and use some proper grammer.

PS: The person who said "We don't care" is 4 letters, well actually "don't" is one if you use it like that, unless you separate them, it's one word.

louiscbrn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 louiscbrn
Member since 2007 • 332 Posts

Well this thread was pointless, I suppose your next thread will be 'hay guise i got a haircut yesturday'.greenghost123

That made me lol in real life

tommy7154

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 tommy7154
Member since 2005 • 344 Posts

I'm getting GTA 4 and my 10 year old daughter will probably play it and run over old ladies! Oh noes obviously I'm a terrible parent and my kid is going to be a murderer! I'll keep you updated...

Some people are so behind the times it's ridiculous. They did the same garbage with movies and music and on and on. People can be so dumb. Get with it.

And to stay on topic, why are you telling us that you're not getting it?

KGB32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 KGB32
Member since 2007 • 4279 Posts
ooo you so tough and cool, acting all rebel on us.... /dontcare
HoOvEn-SoUlJaS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 HoOvEn-SoUlJaS
Member since 2008 • 67 Posts
I am 17 will I be able to get the game? I am pretty sure I can just checking.
Muramasa_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Muramasa_Edge

I am 17 will I be able to get the game? I am pretty sure I can just checking.HoOvEn-SoUlJaS

Depends where you live, I think it's a 15+ in some places and an 18 in others. If it's an 18, you need ID to buy it, or you can't legally purchase it. (It's regulated by the BBFC, which is official, rather than PEGI which is voluntary.)

abuabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 abuabed
Member since 2005 • 6606 Posts
who cares...
Awful_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Awful_Cleric
Member since 2008 • 157 Posts

People posting everywhere about how they are not going to buy GTA4 Is like me stating that I'm going to eat chinese food tonight even though my girlfriend wants mexican. It's true but really nobody cares.

This thread was about as useful to the gaming community as a chocolate toilet brush!!!

IISF-SniperII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 IISF-SniperII
Member since 2007 • 125 Posts

Dude, you covered like fifty different things in one sentence, and half of them were irrelevant. If you weren't getting GTA4 in the first place, why bother making us waste ten more seconds just to tell us that you probably can't get it. I personally am only 13 years old, my mom will not buy it. Anyways, you good sir are an idiot, and I hope you stop making all teen gamers look bad.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#96 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
this thread has just shocked me, i never knew there were so many kids on this website :|
kerrman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 kerrman
Member since 2003 • 2904 Posts

[QUOTE="dsman418"]ya u heard me, im not getting gta4, i have never owned any gta games and not ashamed of it. i might get it but i highly doubt it, ok im 14, my mother dosnt even like me buying games like halo and what not, they still dont care, but my mom dosnt like them, i highly doubt ill be able to get gta4 unless i go to bestbuy where no one evr checks for ageIISF-SniperII

Dude, you covered like fifty different things in one sentence, and half of them were irrelevant. If you weren't getting GTA4 in the first place, why bother making us waste ten more seconds just to tell us that you probably can't get it. I personally am only 13 years old, my mom will not buy it. Anyways, you good sir are an idiot, and I hope you stop making all teen gamers look bad.

+1 to Young Gamers

YourLastDay86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#98 YourLastDay86
Member since 2004 • 1073 Posts
So you want us to hate you b/c you are pissed off that your parents and current laws won't allow you to purchase the game? Fine. I hate you.
dsman418

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 dsman418

I'm getting GTA 4 and my 10 year old daughter will probably play it and run over old ladies! Oh noes obviously I'm a terrible parent and my kid is going to be a murderer! I'll keep you updated...

Some people are so behind the times it's ridiculous. They did the same garbage with movies and music and on and on. People can be so dumb. Get with it.

tommy7154
parenting 101 from professeror dumbass. right now i tottaly agree with you, i don't see a connection between violent video games and real violence. the only thing is that your ten year ld daughter might start to ask question and go to school saying things she did in GTA is that really what you want.
Muramasa_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Muramasa_Edge
[QUOTE="tommy7154"]

dsman418

parenting 101 from professeror dumbass. right now i tottaly agree with you, i don't see a connection between violent video games and real violence. the only thing is that your ten year ld daughter might start to ask question and go to school saying things she did in GTA is that really what you want.

It's not just violent, it contains some pretty vocal and graphic sexual references including the ability to phone sex lines and pick up hookers. Fine family fun, eh?

GTA is a crime sim, there are drugs, sex, death, inappropriate language and a grim outlook on life.....it's NOT FOR KIDS!!

You Idiots who buy GTA games for children don't know what you're doing to your kids!! (Either that, or you know full well and should be thoroughly ashamed.)